The Plan

Story Info
In which Rose implements the plan.
1.6k words
3.81
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smug smile grazed my lips as I thought about my plan which was about to begin and glanced at my target to see he was completely oblivious of my eyes on him, immersed in his work.

Taking a deep breath, I entered the classroom which was completely empty since I was ten minutes early to the class and no one bothered to show up in history until the last bell, well at least not after they found out Mr. Jones was taken.

And taken he was, by me, but of course no one in the college knew that. I was his student and he was my teacher, it was forbidden which made it all the more exciting. Mr. Jones was the perfect boyfriend but also a major workaholic which didn't bother me much until mid-terms came along.

He became busy with checking all of our papers to the point he started ignoring me and even though I understand where he was coming from, not having his attention was making me frustrated, both sexually and emotionally.

But this morning, after a week of his cold shoulder, I decided I had had enough. I needed to get him out of his work mode. One because he was over working himself and second, I wanted to have sex with him. Thus, the plan was born.

Hearing the sound of my black high heels tapping against the floor, Mr. Jones finally looked up and I felt him do a double take at my outfit, his eyes darkening as he met my blue orbs, immediately catching the mischievous glint in them.

He got up, rounding the table until he was right infront of me and I felt as if his black eyes darkened further as he caught a whiff of the perfume I was wearing; his perfume.

A satisfied smirk rested on my face at his reaction. I was wearing a spaghetti strapped black tight crop top which perfectly outlined the shape of my tits and did nothing to hide my hardened nipples poking through the top while my black high waisted skirt barely covered my ass and if I happened to bend down, people would get a clear view of my round bare ass since I wasn't wearing anything underneath my skirt. My long hair were french braided with my baby hair framing my face and overall I thought I looked quite hot.

I usually didn't dress like this for college but maybe after today I will.

My thoughts came to a stop as I heard Mr. Jones clear his throat, looking very pissed off as he spoke, "Rose, what the fuck are you wear—"

"Good morning, Mr. jones," I chirped, silencing him as my hand covered his crotch, rubbing his cock up and down through his pants as I stared in his eyes innocently. He groaned, his hands sub consciously coming to rest on my ass, grabbing them and I felt myself getting wet my the action.

"Class is about to start Mr. Jones," I whispered in his ear, withdrawing my hand from his crotch and stepping away from him to sit on one of the first benches like I usually do.

Glancing at him from my seat, I saw him still standing on the exact spot I had left him, loosening his tie, frustration clear on his face but before he could've said anything, the class started to fill up and soon he was left with no choice but to start teaching the class with a hard on.

Throughout the whole class, I tortured him. If my hard nipples weren't enough, I had my legs parted to give him a clear view of my glistening pussy, getting him even more sexually frustrated. At one point I almost burst out laughing as Mr. Jones started yelling at the guy behind me for no reason it may seem to others but I knew it was because he had clearly heard him asking me out on a date. I of course refused him but Mr. Jones still looked grumpy about it.

Soon the bell rang and everyone hurried out of the classroom but I made no move to get up from my seat, taking my time to organise my things properly before getting up and coming face to face with an angry Mr. Jones.

Before I could even open my mouth, he slammed his lips against mine, kissing me aggressively and my eyes widened at his action, not expecting him to make a move while we were still in the classroom.

Glancing at the door, I found it closed and sighed in relief which turned into a moan as his hands brushed against my hard nipples. He pulled away from the kiss and watched me intensely as he pinched my nipples through the thin fabric of my top, making me moan again and I grabbed his shoulder tightly as my knees weakened from the pleasure.

He grabbed my ass, lifting me up and I immediately wrapped my arms and legs around him, moaning continuously as he attacked my neck with wet kisses, leaving bite marks all over while moving us towards the teacher's desk before gently placing me down at the edge of the desk as he rested in between my legs.

"Fuck Rose, this is what you wanted from me, isn't it? You little cocktease, look how hard you've made me for this pussy," He whispered as he groped my tits while thrusting his crotch against mine, making us both groan.

"Mm yes. I want that cock deep inside me, ravish me sir, please," I whispered licking my lips and he groaned at the action, kissing me again before removing his pants.

While he did that, I lifted up my skirt with one hand and parted my pussy lips wide with the other, showing him just how wet I was for him. He growled at the sight of my dripping wet pussy before diving his head in between my legs and I moaned, spreading my legs wide as his tongue licked my swollen clit furiously.

I screamed, throwing my head back as I felt a sudden light slap on my pussy but Mr. Jones covered my mouth with his other hand just in time or else the whole college would have heard it, though the thought only aroused me more.

"Oh Ms. Evans, you have been a bad girl," He murmured, rubbing my pussy gently with his thumb before slapping it again and I moaned against his hand, arching my back as I heard the sound it made when his hand slapped my wet pussy.

He chuckled. "Fuck, you're enjoying this, aren't you? God, you little slut. There can be no punishment for you because whatever I do will just arouse you even more."

I grinned, knowing it was the truth. He slapped my pussy again before whispering, "Turn around."

After quickly getting on all my fours, I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them apart as his tongue licked my ass hole. I moaned as he started licking my pussy all the way up to my asshole while spanking me hard which had me over the edge.

"Oh my god, fuck! I can't take it anymore Mr. Jones. Please fuck me, I want your cock pounding deep inside me."

And the next moment I felt his seven inch thick cock rubbing against my pussy before positioning itself at my asshole and slowly pushing it's way in which made my eyes go wide.

Fuck, I wasn't expecting him to take my ass. Taking a deep breath, I relaxed myself as his cock pushed all the way inside me and moaned as he grabbed my tits, fondling them as he slowly started moving up and down inside my asshole.

"Oh fuck baby, this tight little hole feels so good," I heard him speak as he thrusted his dick deep and slowly inside me, his one hand grabbing my hair and pulling me towards him while the other pulled my nipple hard.

I moaned, grinding my hips against his. "Mm faster Mr. Jones, fuck me harder!"

He obliged, grabbing my hip with one hand as he thrusted faster in and out of my asshole while his other hand started rubbing my clit furiously, making me gasp and close my eyes in pleasure.

"God, I'm about to cum Mr. Jones," I stated as I felt myself getting closer and closer to a mind blowing orgasm.

He inserted two fingers inside my pussy while rubbing my clit with his thumb as he continued fucking my asshole roughly. "Oh yeah my little slut, cum for me."

I moaned, clenching my pussy against his fingers before cumming hard on them and felt my whole body shake from the orgasm. Another moan escaped my lips as he removed his fingers from my pussy followed by his cock from my asshole before turning me around and cumming on my tits.

"Fuck, I really missed your cock inside me," I whispered still sprawled out on the desk and moan softly as he spread his cum on my tits, covering them completely in his cum.

"And I missed you too baby but don't wear this dress again, atleast not in college. You understood?" He looked at me expectantly and I pretended to think, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his torso, pulling him closer so that his cock was touching my pussy again.

"Yes but only if you promise not to completely forget about me while working. Also, I need this cock to fuck me every other day if not every day. Understood, Mr. Jones?"

He chuckled, nodding his head. "Yup, deal. Now how much time have we left before your next class start?"

I glanced at the wall clock and grinned, realising there was still some time left for my free period to get over. "Ten minutes."

"Perfect," he whispered before slipping his dick inside my pussy again and fucking me till I came again and again on his cock.

And in the end I was really glad that the plan worked successfully.