The Plan Ch. 02

Story Info
I take my wife again.
1.5k words
4.36
39.5k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure how I felt about pulling off the first planned assault. Did she recognize me? If she didn't, what did that mean? I was glad she didn't call the cops that night, that would have been problematic. On the other hand, Why didn't she call them if she was raped? I was very conflicted. I did enjoy getting my rocks off, who wouldn't like fucking the hell out of a sexy women like her. I decided not to say anything and see if she brought it up.

Our sex for the next few weeks was more often and more intense then usual. As time went by, life got back to normal, as did our sex life. She never said a word about my visit and I decided to keep silent on the mater,

Once in a while I would think about that night and being a creative type of guy a new plan started to form in my mind. This one a little more daring then the last. As long as it stayed in my mind I figured, it was fine.

One day I was driving by an adult book store and I stopped and went in side. It was the kind of store that sells more then just books. I found what I needed for my next little game. I bought a set of handcuffs and a blind fold. I also noticed a other few other items that might come in handy later but did not purchase them at this time. I just needed to pick up one more thing and I would be ready.

The last prop I had to buy was a fake knife. It looks and feels very real but can't hurt a fly. I found it in a magic store at the mall.

A few days later she was sitting at the dining room table and going through the mail. It was a warm sunny day. She was wearing a pair of very short shorts and an old tank top with no bra. The perfect outfit for what I had in mind.

I walked into the room. I had on a pair of running shoes, a tee shirt and shorts.

"I'm going for my run, Hun. I'll be back in about an hour." I gave her a quick kiss.

"OK, have a good run." she told me.

I went outside. On the front porch we have a bench with storage bin under the seat. In the storage compartment I had my props stashed. I waited about ten minutes. I slowly opened the door. I walked down the hallway and peeked around the corner. She was still at the table with her back to me. I pulled my stocking down over my head.

I walked softly up behind her a quickly held the knife up to her throat. She tried to jump up but I held her down to the chair with my other hand.

"Don't do anything stupid." I whispered. "You remember me. If you cooperate, you won't get hurt."

She said "My husband will be back in a second, you better get out of here."

I showed her the knife and said "I saw him go running and I know he'll be gone for awhile."

I handed her the blind fold.

I whispered in her ear "Put this on."

With shaky hands she wrapped the blind fold around her head and covered her eyes.

"Stand up." I said "Put your hands behind your back."

She did as I told her and I put the cuffs on her. I grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her into the living room. She stumbled along. I had her stand in front of the couch with the light shining on her through the window. She looked sexy as hell.

I striped and tossed my stuff out of the way.

I grabbed the top of her shirt with both hands and ripped it open from top to bottom. She gasped when I did that. When I exposed her tits her nipples hardened. I could not help myself, I put my hands on both of her breasts and slowly moved them forward until my fingers pulled on her nipples. Then I pinched them both. She sucked in her breath and then moaned a little. I leaned in and licked each nipple in turn. I sucked on one and the lightly bit it.

I then undid the button of her shorts and slowly unzipped the zipper. I slid the them down her legs. She was whimpering at this point. I ran my tongue down her legs as I slid her shorts down Then I worked my way up her body with my tongue and lips.

I started to kiss her throat and run my hands over her panty clad ass. She stopped whimpering and started to moan as I started kissing her tits. I could smell that she was getting excited. I continued to rub her ass and then I worked her panties down her legs.

At this point I stopped and made her step out of her shorts and panties. She was standing there with her hands cuffed, eyes blind folded, and her tits hanging out of a torn shirt with the sun shining on her. How fucking hot was that?

I had her sit on the couch with her ass just on the edge. I spread her legs and started to lick her pussy. It was already very wet. I worked around the outside and slowly moved to the inner folds of her pussy. When I started to suck on her clit I could feel her orgasm building. I pulled her clit into my mouth. I held it with my teeth and started to quickly run my tongue across the tip of it. I could feel her legs start to quiver. I slid a finger into her pussy and started to do the come hither move and her pussy contracted and she came. She actually ejaculated.

"Holy shit, that was amazing. I have never felt anything like that." she told me.

I looked up over her tits and saw that she was mostly laying down now.

I slid my dick into her hot pussy and rammed it home as far as I could shove it. She gasped and started to come again. When I'm myself, I'm a gentle lover and I don't fuck like that but as the intruder, I'm an animal. I pulled almost all the way out of her pussy and them rammed it home again. I did this over and over again. Her whole body was shaking as I fucked deep into her pussy.

I told her in a quiet deep voice, "Your my slave bitch, your body is mine."

I kept pumping in and out deep into her cunt. I pulled my cock out just as I was ready to come. It was dripping with her juices. There was pussy juices all over the side of the couch. The room smelled of her sex.

I asked her, "How many times did I make you come bitch?"

'I don't know, I lost count." She told me in a shaky voice

"You are my slave, You will do what ever I want! "

"Yes sir."

"Suck my cock right now."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head forward and put my cock in her mouth.

I started to fuck her face.

She would never suck me off after my dick was in her pussy. That was a treat for me. It did not take me long before I felt myself building up. I decided to add another twist to the plan. I pulled out and came all over her face. I couldn't believe how much cum came out of me. She moved her face around and to get as much of my cum in her mouth as she could. My cum was dripping off of her chin.

When I was finished I used what was left of her shirt to clean myself off. After I got dressed I pulled her off of the couch by the shirt and walked her back to the table where it all started. I sat her back into the chair. I unlocked one cuff and then cuffed that hand to the chair. I placed the key onto the table.

"The key to the handcuffs is on the table. Don't remove the blind fold until you hear the front door close." I told her.

I turned and ran out of the room and out the door.

I dropped the stocking into the storage bin and I ran down the street. I ran for about a half hour more and then went home. I found her sitting at the table wearing a pair of short shorts and a new tank top. No cuffs or blind fold were in sight and the house was nice and clean. The living room had a scented candle burning. There was no pussy juice on the couch.

"Hi Hun, I'm grabbing a shower." I told her."What's with the candle?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just felt like lighting one." She said.

"OK." I said and I went up and got my shower.