The Plant People of Teldura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corporal Brock had found himself taking a liking to Captain Bates and found himself at the bar getting drunk with her and fucking like bunnies while the other humans and plant people looked and cheered on.

Penny and Sara would usually find themselves being forced on their knees while the other guys in the outpost lined up and they were forced to suck their cocks for the amusement of the plant people. Sometimes it would be the barkskins that would line up for them to suck off. And sometimes it would be the women cheering on as the barkskins lined up and the men were forced on their knees to take turns sucking the plant men off.

Adonis seemed to take a liking to Major Lis, and when it wasn't fucking her pussy or ass, it was walking her around the outpost on her hands and knees with a vine around her neck as it surveyed the constant acts of sexual debauchery that were going on constantly now.

Sometimes the humans were forced out into the courtyard and the women would look on, on all fours, as the men were made to debase themselves for the amusement of the plant people.

Al was forced to take part in a massive daisy chain sucking off Captain Briggs while Private Roscoe sucked his own cock in a massive unending circle of pleasure. Al knew in the back of his mind he shouldn't be doing this, but the pollen in the air made everything dreamlike and hazy, and he was always horny as hell. The courtyard was filled with the sounds of pleasure as the men moaned over each others' dicks, finally Al felt Briggs erupt down his throat as he erupted into Roscoe's mouth.

The men would then be pulled away by the barkskins or Adonis' people for further fun. Strom seemed to take pleasure in having his way with Al. He would bend Al over and manhandle him in the ass, splitting him as wide as he could, while grinding Al's nipples hard.

The women would be made to flank the entrance to the outpost with their asses spread wide for those who entered to see. The newcomers that were brought to inspect their human neighbors would inevitably see the female specimens awaiting them at the entrance and inspect them, sometimes fucking them rigorously in the ass, or pussy, or sometimes making them suck their cocks.

Sometimes the women were the ones made to participate in a daisy chain while the men were forced to flank the entrance with their asses spread wide for newcomers to inspect. Al could remember having his cock groped countless times over the course of an afternoon, and being taken from the front and rear by a barkskin and one of Adonis' people.

"Jane" seemed to take a fervent interest in First Mate Valerie, and was constantly groping and fondling her massive tits and round ass. The barkskins would always pin Valerie to the ground so they could tit fuck her massive breasts before blowing their load on her face.

This seemed to go on endlessly for days, until Al and the rest of the people of the outpost lost track of time. Until finally one morning, while Al was nestled in his bunk with Chasity, Strom and Adonis both entered to greet them. Their look of carnal longing replaced with a new kind of excitement. Al new this could mean only one thing.

"Are they-" Al began before Strom cut him off.

"They are here."

12