The Planted Seed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I desperately wanted to do was hook my arm in his and walk to the car, but we couldn't. We drove back to my house talking mainly about the show. I wondered if the magic I felt earlier was slipping away. Was he having second thoughts? He made no move to touch me.

He pulled the car into the driveway and announced, "We've arrived." I felt like Cinderella, but I wasn't ready for the ball to be over.

"Father, would you like to come in?"

He looked at me, "Are you sure? What about Donny?"

"I'm sure. Don't worry about Donny. I'm sure he's asleep. Besides he and I've talked."

He hesitated.

"Please. You don't have to stay long. I know you have an early day."

He cut the ignition.

"Thank you Father."

We exited the car. I unlocked the front door, smiled at him, put my finger to my lip signaling we should keep our voices low. He smiled back. Inside the house I watched as he softly closed the door. I extended my hand which he grabbed with one of his and led the two of us towards the living room and the couch.

Donny must have anticipated or hoped Father and I would head for the couch because he had left the lamp on the end table on. The rest of the house was dark and best of all, quiet. I fleetingly thought about him wondering if behind the closed door of the guest room, he was lying in bed, wide awake, excited, his penis swollen. I wondered if he had already masturbated.

I sat down followed by Father. I had imagined this scene for the past week. We turned towards each other. The palm of his left hand caressed my face as we pressed our lips together and shared our first kiss. Lip to lip evolved into a very long French kiss. I leaned my head back against the couch, my body language I hoped letting him know I was his for the taking. He grabbed my covered right breast and masterfully kneaded it.

When we paused he said, "Susan, I've been wanting to do that for months."

"Me too, but I really understand why you need to be careful."

He pressed his mouth against mine and we shared another long kiss. His left hand had gone from massaging my right breast to squeezing and rolling its engorged nipple.

When we stopped I looked at him and said, "Father, make love to me. Please."

I hadn't planned on making love with Father that night as I wanted to test the waters with Donny, but making love with him had been on my mind a lot. I told myself Donny wanted this for me too.

Father answered by standing up and pulling me up with him.

"Lead the way Susan."

It was when he was standing in front of me I noticed for the first time the bulge in his slacks.

I took him by the hand and guided him to what I now considered my bedroom, the master bedroom, where I would entertain my paramours while my sweet husband, in what had been the guest room but was now his bedroom at the end of the hall, silently listened to us.

He closed the door, then whispered, "Should I lock it?"

I told him, "Only if it makes you comfortable. Donny won't disturb us. He knows better."

He locked it.

I turned on a lamp illuminating the room. The king size bed filled the room and soon I thought Father would be the second man I shared my bed with. My soon to be lover was going to make love to me on what many considered sacred ground. My juices and his cum would soak the sheets all the way down to the mattress. Donny might wash away the obvious evidence when he laundered the bed sheets, but the stain on the mattress would remain forever.

I pulled the comforter and sheets down as Father grabbed the zipper at the back of my dress and lowered what he had hours earlier raised. He peeled the dress off my shoulders as he softly kissed my exposed shoulders and upper back, whispering to me, "Susan, you're beautiful."

My dress in a heap. I kicked off my heels before turning towards him. Clad in my bra and panties he and I resumed kissing. A flick of his fingers and my bra was undone. I helped him slide it off my shoulders. Together he and I peeled my panties off of me.

His voice filled with lust he said, "Get in bed."

I climbed into bed and laying on my back I watched as he disrobed. He had I thought a nice body. His build was wirier than Donny's. He had a much hairier chest, black with flecks of silver. His stomach was flat. He looked at me as my eyes flitted back and forth from looking at his face to watching his hands unbuckle his belt, then unfasten, then unzip, and finally lower his pants and underwear at the same time. He had already kicked off his shoes so when his garments hit the floor he kicked them off.

I stared in awe at his cock. My first thought was his manhood looked like those I had seen in the magazine. My second was now I understood the humiliation, awe, and resentment those betrayed husbands felt. My third was worry. He was too big.

Lifting one foot at a time he removed his socks before standing arms at his sides his manhood jutting straight out.

Father later told me I looked both incredulous and scared. I told him I was. He knew his size could be unsettling especially to someone like me who was expecting to see a penis roughly the same size and shape as my husband's.

Father's cock was over twice the length and circumference of Donny's penis. The head was flatter reminding me more of a battering ram. Precum oozed from the urethra.

In spite of my fear I knew I wanted to try and have this man I had been longing after for months to make love to me. As silly as this sounds I thought is this why he became a priest, because he's too big? Did he seek solace in the cloth to escape rejection? I promised myself I wouldn't reject him. We would make it work.

I so misread the situation I interpreted his standing there as a sign of shyness when it was just the opposite. He was proudly showing me his genitals, the cock that would bring me so much pleasure and the golf ball sized testicles, the source of his seed and genetic half of my first child.

I looked into his eyes and studied his older, rugged, but still handsome face and extended my arm, my hand signaling him to come closer. He approached the bed as I moved to the middle, my legs open wide. He got on top of me and we kissed. Looking me in the eye, my hands on his back, he propped himself up on one arm as he rubbed the fat head of his cock up and down the length of my vulva. The feel of it rubbing against my clitoris would alone make me orgasm and reminded me of earlier times when my boyfriend and I were still virgins and he would rub his underwear covered penis against my clitoris, the two of us locked in a never ending French kiss, as he brought the two of us to orgasm.

Looking at him and now feeling his head spread my labia reminded me this wasn't Donny on top of me and I was no virgin and his underwear weren't going to capture his seed and keep me from getting pregnant. I hadn't really thought about birth control because in all those discussions Donny and I had pregnancy had not come up. I had discussed emotions and public appearances, but not once had we considered me falling pregnant with another man's child. Had we both mistakenly assumed we would use birth control?

I wasn't on the pill. He rarely used condoms. We mainly relied on the rhythm method. It was one of those shared responsibilities a woman seems to have sole responsibility for. I had been too excited about my date to calculate where I was in my cycle and now that he was about to enter me I wasn't about to pause this magical moment so I could insert my diaphragm or he put on a condom. I suppressed a chuckle thinking the condoms Donny used would tear on Father's manhood.

My thoughts back on Father, our mouths glued together, tongue against tongue, I felt my vagina being stretched. He sensed my discomfort, withdrew a little, and pushed into me again. It hurt, but not enough for me to tell him to stop. I wasn't worried about the pain drying me up because it was having just the opposite effect. The sheet underneath me was getting soaked?

He began to slowly thrust in and out not going any deeper and for the first time I felt pleasure, the really good pleasure that I hadn't experienced from being penetrated. Each movement stimulated my clitoris in a delicious way. Our mouths still glued together I groaned. He broke from our kiss and apologized as he pulled out.

I reached between us. Touching his cock for the first time I grabbed it and guided it back into me. I told him as I did this I wasn't in pain. He smiled and kissed the bridge of my nose before placing his lips on mine. He pushed in another inch or two deeper than he had been before. I moaned again into his mouth. My vagina didn't just feel full but stretched in a way I can only describe as delicious. Until Father fucked me I had never been aware my clitoris was much more than what was visible to the naked eye. Each stroke stimulated the crura and the vestibular bulbs while the top of his shaft rubbed against my very swollen and exposed clitoral glans.

I thought, "So this is what intercourse is supposed to feel like. So damn good."

Father sensed I needed to be able to express aloud the pleasure he was giving me and took his mouth off of mine. I turned my head exposing my ear and neck. He kissed my ear and ran his tongue ever so softly against it making the moment even hotter before turning to gently kiss my neck. At some point his kiss turned into a sucking of the flesh on my neck as he gave me the first of what would be many hickies that night.

What he did felt good. I knew I should have stopped him, but didn't. He swore he only did it to make me feel good, but the grin on his face told me he did it to mark me as his woman. An animal marks it territory and those hickies were a message to Donny Father Jack considered me his. By letting him leave those bruises all over my body I too was telling the world and my newly cuckolded husband I now belonged to Father.

I moaned and said, "Feels so goddamn good." It was an unchristian thing to say, but what Father and I were doing was anything but Christian. My orgasm started in my clitoris and spread outward and caused me to shriek. What I hadn't realized is Father was only fucking me to the same depth of Donny's four inches. He still had nearly five inches of his meat outside of my vagina. Taking advantage of my vagina dilating as I orgasmed he shoved none too gently the remaining length of his cock into me until its tip was pressing against my cervix.

Thankfully he didn't start ramming it in and out of me, but allowed my vagina to adjust to its size. I took deep breaths. I wasn't in pain, but feeling just the opposite. I had never in all the years Donny and I fucked ever rolled my pelvis during intercourse, but I did with Father. I quickly realized with each downward roll as he moved in the length of his cock would rub against my exposed clitoris in a most pleasurable way.

Another orgasm enveloped my body. I dug my nails into Father's back and implored him, "Fuck me Father." I grabbed my right breast and lifted it to his eager mouth. He clamped his lips on my tit and sucked my swollen nipple as he moved his ass up and down as all nine inches of his cock went in and out of me. I felt my vagina collapse as he withdrew each time only to be fully stuffed as he thrust back in.

I couldn't have suppressed my moans or incoherent babbling if I had wanted to and my voice carried to the four corners of our house, through the closed door of the bedroom where Donny was. A passerby walking down the sidewalk would have heard my screams of pleasure.

In between moans I begged Father to keep fucking me as I rode a wave of continuous orgasms, each one stronger than the previous. The sounds our bodies made where they were joined, slurps and queefs, added to the eroticism of the moment. We were two animals mating lost in lust.

He picked up speed and I sensed his climax was fast approaching. His impending climax triggered another orgasm in me and I rolled my pelvis to meet his thrusts and begged him, "Cum in me."

He blasted the inside of my pussy with his fertile and plentiful seed.

Afterwards we lay in each other arms. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I felt so comfortable with him a man I really didn't know very well yet I felt like we were long time lovers.

His softening cock still inside me I told him, "That was incredible."

He smiled and told me, "You were and are incredible."

We both agreed it really had been that good. Still on top of me we kissed and cuddled and within minutes I felt his manhood stirring. He fucked me again and it was even better than the first time. While he marked me with his mouth I left evidence of our mating all over his back. Even the back of his arms weren't spared as I dug my fingernails into his triceps.

We took a break to use the bathroom and climbed back into bed. On our sides facing each other we kissed and talked. I reached between us and took hold of his manhood. I was smitten. I said to him, "Where have you been all my life?"

He said, "Waiting for someone like you to come along."

We kissed some more which was nice but I needed to do something more. I pushed him on his back and began kissing my way down his chest until I came to his very long, but soft penis. I thought to myself, "Soft he is larger than Donny."

I took a hold of it and begin to lick our combined juices off of it. I knew I didn't have much time before it would get hard but I wanted the length of him in my mouth. I opened my mouth and took him fucking his cock with my mouth.

Father groaned and said louder than was necessary for me to, "Suck my cock."

His manhood was past the back of my throat and quickly growing. My eyes watered and my cheeks swelled as it grew. I took my mouth off it, but vowed with practice I would take him the length of my throat.

His cock sticky wet with my saliva I jacked it until it became fully engorged. My fingers no longer circled it's circumference. Holding it straight I squatted over it, aligned it to the entrance of my honey pot and slowly impaled myself on it.

As I fucked myself up and down on his pole we looked into each other's eyes. He told me, "You look so beautiful Susan." Hearing him call me Susan made me feel even closer to him and piqued my arousal. I was Susie to everyone else but to Father I was Susan. A grown up name to go with my changing personality.

I leaned forward my tits now within reach of his mouth. He sucked one then the other as I rode up and down, his hands on my hips, helped lift me up and down. I told him how good it felt. I rode faster and faster and my orgasm was strong. I laid down on him, his cock still in me.

His hands caressed my back.

"Father, that was intense," I said to him.

He chuckled, "I could tell."

He hadn't climaxed.

"You're still hard," I pointed out feeling guilty.

Between kisses he said, "We're not done."

He then rolled me over reversing our positions and began to slowly and gently fuck me. He said he enjoyed staring into my eyes as he made love to me.

I answered, "I like it too, but why?"

"Because you're so beautiful Susan."

"Thank you, Father. And you're very handsome and distinguished looking."

"Susan," he said, "I want to date you."

I answered back with no hesitation, no thought of Donny, no thought of how this would impact my marriage, "Good, because I want to date you too."

We didn't talk about me being a married woman and he being a priest. We just expressed our desires.

My legs wrapped around his hips, my feet locked together at the ankles, Father increased the range of his thrusts going almost all the way out of me before plunging back into me. I told him between moans, "I never knew Father it could be so good."

I remained quite vocal as he brought me to orgasm. I encouraged him, "Cum in me Father."

And he obliged grunting as he filled my receptive vessel with his seed.

It was late, but I didn't want him to go.

"Stay with me Father."

"I have mass early in the morning."

"I'll set the alarm."

He agreed and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

While I doubted Donny got any sleep at all the alarm was loud enough to wake the entire house.

Father and I got up. He told me I didn't need to, but I wanted to take care of him. I asked if he wanted to shower, pointed out we had extra toiletries. He said he would take a quick one as he didn't want to show up smelling of sex.

I asked if I should join him. He said there was no time. I asked if he wanted me to make him a quick breakfast or a cup of coffee.

He said, "Both. Just scrambled eggs and toast, lightly buttered. My coffee I'll take black."

Before he headed into the bathroom, he said, "Susan, in my car I have a set of clerics and an overnight bag. Would you bring it in?"

"Of course, Father."

I got up, put on a robe and slippers, and headed outside to his car. I retrieved from the trunk his items and brought them into the bedroom.

I felt relief and pride the door to Donny's bedroom remained closed. "Good boy," I thought.

I hurried back to the kitchen and for the first time in months I prepared a meal and made coffee for Father. All the months of having Donny do everything for me and with the flip of a switch I was waiting on a man. I reminded myself he wasn't just any man, but my lover, and I had experienced pleasure like never before.

Don't get me wrong. I loved what Donny did to me using his mouth and fingers, but the intercourse I had with Father was on a different plane emotionally and in many ways physically. I felt as though I was using my sex organ as God intended, to be joined in conjugal bliss with a man by his sex organ. I suddenly understood what conjugal bliss really meant and it was so deeper than just an orgasm, but an orgasm with two purposes: pleasure and procreation.

Father entered the kitchen while I was buttering his toast. He wrapped his arms around me and told me good morning. We kissed. I was suddenly very self conscious of my breath because his smelled minty from the toothpaste, I told him I needed to brush my teeth. He said turning me, the butter knife still in my hand, "Nonsense," and pressing his mouth firmly to mine I opened my mouth. We exchanged a brief French kiss. I thought as we did how much he was really into me.

I served him his breakfast and watched as he wolfed it down. I asked him if he wanted a travel mug for his coffee as he commented on the time. I didn't want me to be the cause of his being late. He said, "That would be great." He commented on how famished he was then asked why I wasn't eating.

I answered, "I'm sure Donny will be up in a few minutes if he isn't already. He'll make me breakfast."

Still chewing his food he quipped, "I bet he's been up all night in more ways than one."

I hadn't thought about Donny's emotional state all night so Father's comment was a reminder I would have to deal with Donny in a very few minutes.

I laughed at his play on words.

His demeanor became very serious, "Do you think you can handle him or do you want me to stay? His world has been turned upside down. You don't think he'll be violent?"

"Donny, violent? It's not in his genes. He's the sweetest, gentlest man I know. He might pout, maybe even stomp his feet, but he won't get violent. I know him and I can handle him. If I was worried I wouldn't have gone on a date with you, much less bring you home with me. He'll accept what I want. We'll stay married. Divorce isn't something I take lightly. You and I will continue to see each other."

"You've given this a lot of thought haven't you? I'm impressed."

I answered, "Thank you and you're right; I have given this a lot of thought."

He said he needed to go. I asked him about his clothes. He told me to leave them as he would get them later. I stood at the door and watched as he got into his car. We exchanged one last look as he backed out of the driveway.