The Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The twenty-fourth." He opened an envelope and pulled out the invitation. "Yeah, Saturday, the 24th."

"I wish I could, but I'm going to a wedding the same day. My cousin. I don't even care about it, but I already told my parents I'd go."

A few days later at lunch, I sat next to Wendy, the friend who'd brought me to the party earlier. "I think you're wrong about Paul," I told her.

"Who?"

"The T.A. you told me about who seduces students."

"Didn't he try?"

"I didn't give him a chance. I got him into my room the first night, and we've been seeing each other ever since. He even asked me to go to a wedding with him."

"Wow," Wendy said. "That's different. Congratulations. You broke him!"

"I didn't break him," I insisted. "I think you were just wrong. Or maybe you had him confused with someone else."

I went to the wedding with my parents and my younger sister. It was a big church, because my cousin had always wanted a large wedding. There were so many pews that I could barely figure out who her parents were from my seat. We made our way to the reception. I was seated with a couple cousins and their spouses, and a few friends of the groom. I told a couple people I'd been dating a graduate student, and I thought it might be serious because he'd invited me to the other wedding. Maybe Paul wasn't going to introduce me to anyone, but I could still show off my dress, and maybe someone would fulfill the cutting-in part of the fantasy.

They did. After I danced with the groom, my younger cousin Jerry wanted to dance with me. Then my Uncle Johnny cut in. That song was followed by a slow dance, which would have been awkward, so I headed back to our table. (Uncle Johnny is technically my GREAT uncle.) I felt a tap on my shoulder. "May I have this dance?" I turned around. It was Paul!

"Uh ... yeah!" He put his arms around me, and we moved around. He did better than I did, because I was still in shock. "Careful. No one knows about us. Hell, I didn't even know about us till just now!"

"You're telling me," Paul said.

After the song was over, I joined him at his table. On the way over he told me, "You're the biologist, so I hope you're better than me at keeping track of family relationships."

"Well, genetics isn't my field, but I can hold my own," I assured him.

"Great, just follow my lead and we can figure this out."

When we sat at his table, he introduced me, which was part of what I'd hoped for originally! "This is Molly. It turns out she's a student at Tyler College. Not one of mine, though."

A handsome older man stood up and hugged me. "Hi, Molly! I'm Rob Francis, Paul's dad."

Rob pulled out a chair where there was no place setting, and I sat down. "So, are you here with Connie or Martin?" That was a ruse. I knew Connie was Paul's aunt.

"Connie. She's my niece," Rob answered.

I used the tone most often used by overly-gracious men. "Niece? You only look a little older than her."

"I am," he said. "I'm the youngest of three. Her father is my brother."

As far as I knew, Mom had an older brother, and that was all. "But her last name's Brown. And thank goodness, because if she had your last name, she'd be--"

Paul interrupted. "Connie Francis. We're all aware of that. My aunt Connie got to meet Connie Francis once and asked if they were related. Connie the singer said, 'Only if you changed your last name from Franconero.'"

Rob explained, "I ran away when I was young. Several times."

Paul stopped him. "He doesn't like telling the story, because Children's Services was involved and it was a black mark on his parents' reputation, and it wasn't their fault."

"What about their reputation?" I asked.

A young woman next to Rob explained, "His mom used to work at a day care. Places weren't as well regulated then, so customers had to rely on reputation. My dad running away made them think she was a bad mom, so they started moving kids to other places."

Rob was okay with the rest of the story. "Anyway, I started using Mom's maiden name so that nothing I did would embarrass my parents. Grandma was dead, so I didn't have to worry about embarrassing anyone else. Years ago, my brother hired a detective. He found me in Peoria a couple years ago, and we reconnected."

"What about--" I had to stop myself from saying, "my mom." "What about your sister?"

"I wrote to her, but she didn't want anything to do with me."

"Paul just referred to her as his aunt," I noted.

"Paul was about five when my brother and I were reunited. Connie was in her teens, and we sometimes paid her to baby-sit him, so it was easier to have him call her his aunt."

The band was playing a modern song, which is to say, disco. It wasn't a song particularly liked or disliked, but I told Paul, "I love this song. Let's go dance again!"

He came with me. "How's it goin', Cuz?" he asked.

"That's not funny," I told him.

"Yeah, it is," he said. He took my hand, and we swung out in opposite directions. "You still liked that, didn't you?" I nodded. He pulled me to him and kissed me. "And you still liked that."

"Yeah."

"Then no one else matters."

"We can talk later, but I have to get back to my family before they get suspicious. I mean, the family I already knew about."

"Okay."

I went back and had idle chat with the people at my table. I tried to pay attention, but all I could think about was Paul. If we couldn't date, was this a relative that I wanted to hang around with? I wanted to dance with him some more, kiss him some more-- Damn it, I had to find him.

I made sure my mom wasn't around. If there was any possibility of a reconciliation between her and Uncle Rob, I didn't want to spoil it. Luckily, I saw her heading toward the ladies' room just as I saw Paul getting back on the dance floor. I got into a place where he could see me, and when the song ended, he thanked the lady he'd been dancing with and moved in front of me. "I guess you're okay with it, then?" he asked.

"Right now, better than okay." I ground my hips into his. "Wanna be naughty?" I asked.

"How naughty?"

I leaned in and whispered, "Your little cousin wants to fuck you."

"Really!"

"You've got a room, don't you?" I didn't wait for him to answer. "Let's go!"

We were in his room and naked in what seemed like only a minute. Paul put his hands on my ass and rubbed them. We got on the bed and he reached between my legs to stroke my pussy. "I love you, Molly," he whispered.

I didn't shout, but I didn't whisper either. "I love you, too, but we don't have much time." I pushed him onto his back. "I've wanted to do this since the night we met." I straddled his dick.

"What do you mean? We've done this lots of times."

"Not this way," I said as I lowered myself onto it. "That first night in my dorm room, I wanted to ride you, but I couldn't." When I could feel his leg hairs on my butt, I started bouncing. When I was coming down and his dick was going up, I didn't really feel anything until I stopped, and I could feel his head near my cervix, but when I came back up, I could feel various parts rubbing against all sides of my cunt.

"Oh, sure," Paul said. "You're my beautiful little cousin. You're forbidden." He started talking like a hillbilly. "If our folks ever find out, it'll start a feud!"

I tried to hum the theme from "Family Feud," but his dick tickled my insides so much that I couldn't get the rhythm right.

"Mah little cousin's so fuckin' purty. I jus' love them pony tails, and the freckles on her face." I've never had either of these, but I was enjoying this. "She's got a real purty mouth."

"Eww." I stopped moving.

"Really?"

"Call me a women's libber, but I don't think rape is funny." I hadn't seen "Deliverance," but I knew the reference.

"Sorry."

"Just keep fucking me," I said. "And pick up where you left off."

I resumed bouncing, and he started thrusting to meet me. "Them tits sure bounce nice when ya bob up 'n' down like that." I leaned over. He caught my right breast and sucked on it briefly. He held my hands out. "Ya got the nicest little belly, an' yer pussy's the prettiest thing I ever did see."

"Fill it!" I ordered.

"Fill what?"

"Fill the pool with those little swimmers, Bubba!" I said. "Let's have a two-headed little girl."

"That'll be awfully nice, won't it?" Paul asked. I ground down on his crotch and waited. "We'll put rings on all twelve of her fingers!"

"Do it!"

"I'm comin', Lurlene!" And he was. I could feel his cum shooting upward. I wanted to feel it more, so I lay down on top of Paul.

After we'd caught our breath, I said, "We really said that, didn't we?"

"Yeah, but I remembered you told me we're okay. No inbred babies."

"I am on the Pill, but that's not what I meant. You said you love me. I mean, I kinda figured it when you asked me to come to the wedding."

"And I meant it."

"And then I said I love you too. And I didn't even realize it was true till I said it."

"So what do we do now?"

I didn't really give it much thought. "We go back to school and act like any other couple. Well, any other grad student and undergrad." We got dressed quickly and returned to the reception.

We were together constantly for the rest of the school year. I introduced him to Mom, but I was able to conceal the fact that she was his aunt. I'd already met Paul's immediate family, and we managed to keep them from finding out too. Paul got an internship at a recording studio in Nashville for the fall, so he was only a bus ride away. * * * I told Vicki a less-detailed version of this story. "The fact that it was forbidden made the sex more exciting. Tennessee let first cousins get married, so we did. We both wanted kids. We didn't have the testing that's available today, but our blood types were compatible, and there was no history of anything. They asked about insanity, hemophilia and cystic fibrosis, and some things I've forgotten since then. I went off the Pill and we had you. By that time, the excitement of a taboo relationship had worn off. I was young when I met your dad, and I based my decisions on the wrong things. My decisions wouldn't have been any better if I'd met someone else. The important thing for you and Bill is that you made your decisions for good reasons. We weren't very good at working out our problems, which I guess is why your Dad started having affairs. Mona's not the only one; she's just the only one he got pregnant."

"So I have cousins I never met?"

"Yes. His brother couldn't deal with it, and neither could Uncle Jim."

"Who?"

"Connie's father. The bride's. My immediate family was fine with it, and my grandparents both died before I was out of high school. Everyone else, I didn't see 'em that much growing up anyway. I assume they have kids, so those would be your cousins too. Even if I didn't approve, I'm not going to make the same mistakes they did. Your Aunt Tina was okay with me and Paul, so she'll probably be okay with you and Bill. I want to see your babies grow up."

"Babies?"

"I can tell by your expression. You're gonna want another one; it's just a matter of how long you want to wait."

That Friday, I had dinner with Bill and Vicki. I probably wouldn't have recognized the young man, since the last time I saw him was at Paul's funeral when he was 19 or 20. They showed me Bill's old room that they were planning on making into a nursery. Bill had a good job, and Vicki didn't have to tell her employers about her relationship to Bill in order to get health insurance for the baby. At the end of the evening, we all felt a sense of relief. Our family wasn't just together again, it was growing. When Vicki's first maternity clothes proved to be not quite spacious enough, I went shopping with her. Bill tried, but he was no better than the average at shopping for his own clothes, let alone anyone else's. I found her a couple tops that ensured that he'd still find her sexy.

Vicki called me one night when was about eight months along, crying in an unfamiliar way.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I miss Bill."

"Where is he?"

"He had to go out of town for a few days for work." Thank God. I thought something much worse had happened. "I'm feeling horny, and I can't do anything about it."

"Did you try calling him?"

"No one answered at his hotel room, and when I called his cell phone, it said he was out of the service area."

"If he's on business, he's probably having dinner with a client or something."

"I know," Vicki said. "I'm not worried, just frustrated." Then she surprised me a little. "Tell me another story about you and Dad." Our boundaries had changed since I told her the original story. That happens once you admit to screwing your brother or cousin. I was okay with that. I knew other mothers who were really open with their adult daughters, and they seemed happy about it.

"Let me think," I said. "I've told you how we met, how we fell in love ... Okay, here's one I don't think I told you. We got engaged over Christmas break during my senior year, while your dad was on his internship."

"Don't call him my dad. It sounds too much like I'm watching my parents have sex."

"Well, you're hearing about it, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't there yet, so you're not really my parents in this story." I'd heard Paul telling another expectant father never to argue with a pregnant woman, and I thought it was probably good advice here as well.

"Anyway, because of the weather and when I had things to turn in, I couldn't get down to see ... Paul ... until right after Valentine's Day. He picked me up at the bus station, and we went to a romantic restaurant. The restaurant was slow for a Friday, but I guess that was because the people who usually went there had already been for Valentine's, or the weekend before. It was also the first time we'd eaten out together since I turned 21, so I took great pleasure in ordering the wine. I didn't know a damn thing about wine; I was lucky that the list made it clear which ones were red and which were white. He said he had a couple interviews lined up in the next couple months. One was in Kansas City, and another was where we eventually moved. I told him I had a couple surprises for him when we got to his place."

"Were toys involved?" Vicki asked. I thought I heard one in the background, but I didn't ask.

"Not this time," I answered, "but if you're going to ask that, I'll tell you that the next time he came to campus, we went to the adult bookstore in town and bought a butt plug."

"Wow! Bill and I haven't even used one of those."

"Anyway, once we got back, I told Paul to get comfortable, and I headed into the bathroom."

"Did you walk out naked?" Vicki asked.

"Better. The adult bookstore? The day after Valentine's they had a clearance sale on sexy lingerie, so I bought a sheer black nightgown. I walked out in that and nothing else. As soon as I walked out, he chased me into the bedroom. I jumped onto the bed and immediately rolled on my back. He was getting dressed way too slowly for my liking. I told him, 'Hurry up. I'm starting without you!' I'd already started playing with myself. Once he was naked, he came up next to me and pulled one of the straps to the side. He pulled my left breast halfway out and sucked on my nipple while he played with ..."

"Oh, just say it, Mom."

"With my pussy. I told him my right breast was getting jealous. He lifted my nightgown up so it was gathered around my neck. If we'd been into the weird stuff, he could have held it around my neck."

Vicki laughed. "You're screwing your cousin; I'm doing my brother, but we think that's the weird stuff."

I laughed too and continued. "He put his hands underneath my back and went back and forth between my breasts, sometimes licking the nipple and sometimes just sucking as much flesh into his mouth as he could. I lifted my knees to put some space between my pussy and his stomach. I took one of his hands out from underneath me and tried to put it in my crotch. He got the idea. He left my breasts alone and slipped his middle finger inside me. I don't know if it's just because his finger was bigger than mine, but it felt so much better than my own."

"I know what you mean," Vicki panted.

I interrupted my own story. "Can you still see yours?"

"It's been a month since I saw it without looking in the mirror," Vicki said.

"Still feels good, though, doesn't it?"

"It'll do," she panted, "but goddammit, right now I want Bill's cock in there!"

"Are you still having sex?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he keeps acting like he's afraid I'll break, or he'll hurt the baby." Her breathing was more measured now. "Story, Mom!"

"Right. He added another finger, and then another. Once he got three in, he went back to sucking on my tits. This time, I felt something different. Not physically. That particular touch made me feel the love we had. The fourth finger and that feeling put me over the top, and I screamed his name out. 'Paul! Paul! Oh, God, Paul! Make love to me!'"

"Did he?"

"I hadn't even finished the sentence when I felt him inside me. I was still coming when I felt the head running up and down my walls. He said, 'Yeah, you like fucking your cousin, don't you?' and I nodded. 'You can't get enough of your cousin's cock, can you?' I shook my head. 'You wanna ride it, don't you?' I murmured, 'Uh-huh!' I put my arms on his sides and rolled him onto his back. I took my nightgown off. Now I could feel the ridges on top as they stimulated my mound. We were thrusting our hips back and forth madly. 'You want your cousin to come in your cunt, don't you?'" I couldn't believe I was using these words to talk to my daughter. "I told him, 'Do I ever! Gimme your spunk!' I mashed my hips down on his, and soon he was filling my womb."

"Wait a second. I was born in December. Unless I was way, WAY overdue ..."

"Yeah, so? You wanted to hear a torrid tale, and I'm telling you one. This isn't the night you were conceived. Sperm can live for a few days, so even women who think they know the day are wrong a lot. We had sex so many times that month that I couldn't even have guessed which night it was. Or day. One time that month, I remember hearing the apartment maintenance guy starting the lawnmower while Paul was busy plowing a different field. But I'll save that one for another time. Anyway, since I was still coming when he entered me, I wasn't ready to come when he did. That was okay, 'cause I could concentrate on how his spunk felt when it shot up into me. When one load was rather weak, I figured he was nearly done, and I moved us onto our sides. Paul told me I make a different face depending on whether I think the sex itself was great or if I'm just feeling the love. I had the great sex face on, but I could see Paul was feeling the love. 'What's the other surprise?' he asked.

"I put my arm over his side to keep him from getting up too fast. 'I went off the Pill,' I told him, and I waited for his reaction. At first, he just said, 'Oh.' Then he said, 'Ohhh,' again when he realized what had just happened. 'Are ... are you mad?' I asked him. 'I should be,' he said sternly. 'But we both know we want kids, so, no, not really.' A little later, maybe ten minutes, he said, 'Well, then, let's get started.' He was on me and in me again. I held my legs out a little wider to make it easier for him to move his hips. The next several minutes were a mix of us saying, 'I love you,' and 'Yeah, baby,' and 'Makin' babies!' We were going at it so hard that my tits were shaking back and forth. I could feel him tensing up. I pulled my heels up to his buttocks just as he yelled, 'Yeah, yeah! I'm coming!' I can't remember what I said, but I urged him on. 'I'm filling you up with my sperm! We're gonna make a baby, aren't we?' I nodded. I kept my feet in place to keep him where I needed him, and soon I had what felt like the largest load of cum I'd ever received. I held him in place to get every last drop. When it felt like there was no more, he got off me. I said, 'Well, I wonder how long it'll be before I'm knitting twelve-toed booties.' He laughed 'cause we knew there was no history of anything weird like that. But I told you that already. He started playing with my nipples, and I told him, 'You realize once we do this, those won't belong to you any more.' He said, 'Well, then I guess I better enjoy 'em while I can.' He got on top of me and straddled my stomach. He was only a little bit hard, so I stroked him a few times. He moved up and put his dick between my breasts. It was only the second or third time we'd ever done that. I remembered a magazine cover we'd seen at the bookstore where a woman held her tits together while they did it, so I did it too. Holding 'em didn't make it feel any sexier for me, but it got Paul hard in a hurry, and it looked sexy when his cock head appeared in front of me. I could see it arching up, and I knew what was happening. I told him, 'Go for it!' I meant for him to move up and come on my face, but he misunderstood. He moved back instead and sprayed it all over my chest. It was okay, though, because he got a little on my chin, which was all I really wanted. I stuck my tongue out and got the little bit that was on my lip. He said, 'That's it. Swallow it, my nasty little cousin. You love my salty cum, don't you?' I put my finger on my chin and gathered the rest of his cum. I made a show of licking it off and making a smacking noise, like I was testing how much salt was in my soup."