The Pleasure Van Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy had slightly larger breasts than either Cindy or Amber had, though not quite as perky as Cindy's were, much fuller, hanging far more heavily against her rib-cage, though I had always found that more provocative and preferable for my own tastes. Amber was smaller than both, though her breasts had an equally sexy up turn to each of them, capped with almost chocolate brown colored nipples, as opposed to my wife's lightly colored pink ones, with Cindy's almost a light tan, by way of comparison. Still, it was a virtual smorgasbord of tantalizing titty flesh as Mike and I stood feasting each just before joining them.

Using one of the other spare chairs they had brought along to sit in patiently while Brad and Cindy enjoyed their dinners, Tracy now took one for us, as Amber likewise grabbed the other one for she and Mike. I at first expected her to have me sit down in it, which is what Mike himself did, but instead, Tracy placed it, standing behind it, leaning over.

"I take it that's how you'd like it?" I asked leering at her.

"One of my five's," she said grinning at me as she stood there all nice and naked. "But...you already know that it is," she added as I nodded my head, stepping up behind her, quickly glancing over towards our guests, noticing as I did they had already pulled their two slightly more comfortable looking chairs together.

Amber had already crawled up into Mike's lap, giving Brad and Cindy a clear unobstructed view as his prick began sliding in and out of Amber's already wet slick cunt, something I found quite exciting to see myself as I'd never anticipated ever seeing that to begin with. I soon placed the head of my own cock at Tracy's opening, felt her sweet nether lips quickly wrap themselves around me, and slid home.

"Oh yes!" Tracy moaned happily as I gradually began to pick up the tempo of my thrusting in and out of her, both of us, if not all of us, looking about, watching one another as we continued. Even Brad and Cindy were now openly fondling one another as they sat side by side, something I had always found erotic myself to watch, seeing two people mutually masturbating one another, though they didn't do it long as Brad eventually slid out of his chair, now kneeling between Cindy's legs as he spread her, and proceeded to go down on her.

"Oh yeah baby, do that! Do that!" Tracy urged me, with very little coaxing to do so, as it was something I truly enjoyed doing to her, and for her anyway. Now taking her own seat, I too knelt down in front of her and began licking her only a few feet away from where Brad did the same to Cindy. Not too surprisingly, I heard the sound of Mike and Amber walking over, setting their chair up once again next to us, and Mike likewise now kneeling down on the ground as Amber happily draped her feet over his shoulders as he began licking her.

"How is it you prefer being eaten?" Cindy asked Amber speaking almost too nonchalantly as though they were having coffee together and that we weren't even there.

"Me?" she laughed, giggling, "Much like he is right now, I enjoy a quick little tongue flitter for a while at first, until he gets me really, really excited, then after that, I like it when he really works my clit with his lips," she spoke honestly, surprising me when she did so, though I then heard Tracy snicker, adding her own two cents to the now unusually strange conversation taking place.

"Ditto that," Tracy added, "though I also love it when Steve alternates between the fast soft tongue flickers, to some really hard clit pulls with his mouth, especially when I'm getting close," she surprisingly shared with everyone. "What about you?"

"Soft...really soft, slow and soft right up to the end, just when I can't hardly stand it anymore, and then Brad will just suck it and flick it with his tongue as hard and as fast as he can until I cum, which I'm about ready for him to do now," she added with a low deep moan as he obviously began doing that.

"Ready for that hard clit pull?" I half joked looking up at her now, though I had in fact eased a finger inside her wet split, teasing her "G" spot as I did, something else she enjoyed my doing when the time came.

"Shut up and eat me," she said still grinning as she looked down at me. "But yeah, do the finger thing too while you do!"

12