The Pledge Mistress Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

Ken was the fifth person to be disciplined by Heather. During the entire time he was waiting to be caned his erection never diminished. Lisa glanced at her companions, noting that they were fascinated with his sexual stamina. Bernadette in particular seemed to be looking forward to having access to Ken's body, given that she had been used to frequent sex in high school and was starting to become frustrated from not having the chance to relieve herself more often. Lisa also was looking forward to having a couple of encounters with Ken, and hoped that she could get Kathleen to experiment with him as well. For once Kathleen could be in control of her sexual contact with a male, and perhaps enjoy herself instead of feeling victimized.

For Lisa, the punishment of Ken was rather anti-climatic. Heather was clearly tired out by the time she got to him. Anyhow, he was used to much worse than a simple caning of 21 strokes. In fact, he found the experience enjoyable; the pain just severe enough that it stimulated him sexually. By the time he was let up his erection was harder than ever. The enema was hardly anything new to him either: it was just another part of the hazing he took in stride.

----------

Already it was quite late when Heather finished punishing the final member of the pledge group and he was taken downstairs to be cleaned up. The pledges were ordered to line up in front of the women while Tracy explained that they would be placed in servitude under the sorority for the next six days. Tracy repeated the only restriction would be that the males would have time to attend class and sleep. Apart from that they were to unconditionally obey any order issued to them, which included sexual favors. She continued by suggesting that each class take a pledge so there would be fewer arguments over which sorority members each male pledge had to obey. That suggestion was put to a vote and an overwhelming majority of the women agreed.

Heather ordered one of the male pledges to stand on a small platform so the women could look him over and decided which class wanted him the most. The first man was the best-looking member of the pledge group, so the seniors laid claim to him. The juniors and sophomores disputed the second and third pledges, because both classes were split over which one each group wanted. Finally Tracy rolled her eyes and told the juniors to vote on which of the two pledges they wanted the most. The sophomores would have to take the other one. Arnold went next, claimed by the sorority officers. Finally Tracy handed the "fat guy" over to Heather, leaving Ken for herself and the Four-Beta pledge group.

As the males knelt, Tracy explained that they would be sleeping on cots in the pledge room in the basement. They would use the communal showers and toilet, and remain on-call to serve the members of their respective classes. Meanwhile, the Four-Beta pledges would get a six-day break from the harshest conditions of their daily lives. They would be allowed to wear their pledge uniforms in the house, use the upstairs bathrooms, and sleep in the beds of the guestroom. They still were held accountable for cleaning the house to inspection code on Saturday, but would have some help. Because he was "their" pledge, Ken would be subordinate to them and be held responsible for helping them with their chores.

----------

A few minutes later the Tri-Alpha officers left the sorority to return to the fraternity house, minus their pledges and their disgraced Pledge Master. The sorority members were dismissed for the night and departed upstairs with their new servants. Tracy snapped her fingers to lead her pledge group and Ken downstairs. Once the five pledges were kneeling she announced:

"OK, Pledge Ken, you know what you're supposed to do?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"What?"

"I mean...I'm supposed to do whatever anyone in the pledge group tells me to do, ma'am."

"You got it, Pledge. We'll see how well you understand that. Remember, I expect you to ask permission to do anything, and that includes pissing or getting a drink of water. If you gotta piss, you gotta ask permission. And there's something else. You don't talk, at all, unless someone talks to you first. That's especially true for talking to the other Triple A's. There's absolutely no talking among you for the next six days. For each time I catch you or hear about you talking without permission, you're stay here will be extended by one day. That's one day for each violation. And that goes for all of you. Get it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Alright. I gotta study so I'm turning you over to the pledge group. At 11:30 they'll need to let you go to sleep, but in the meantime I expect you to do whatever they tell you."

"Yes, ma'am."

With that Tracy went upstairs to take her usual seat in the library.

Bernadette immediately shouted: "I got him first!"

Lisa sighed: "OK, you got him first, but each of us is getting our turn. We're giving you an hour."

With that Bernadette ordered Ken to put his hands behind his back so she could cuff him. He knelt and complied, holding up his arms while the Four-Beta pledge secured them. Bernadette then grabbed her captive's penis and ordered him to stand up. His reaction to being cuffed, ordered around, and fondled was immediate: he became quite hard.

Bernadette turned to Cherine: "You want to come with us? Make it a threesome?"

"Uh...I...don't think so..."

"Alright, your loss."

Still gripping his very stiff penis, Bernadette led Ken out of the pledge room and into the guestroom. She shut the door, thrilled at having a completely compliant male at her command for a full hour. Yes! This was it! This was why she had joined the Four-Betas!

----------

As soon as Bernadette closed the door of the guestroom, she stroked Ken's penis a couple of times and un-cuffed him. She was desperate for sex, so the foreplay she might have wanted to try out with him would have to wait. She pulled down her shorts and stepped out of them, then jumped on one of the beds. She got on her elbows and knees, lewdly exposing herself. As soon as she felt the cool air of the room blowing against her exposed vagina, she was reminded of her exposure and became very wet.

"There's condoms in that night stand. Put one on and fuck me. You'd better fuck me good, 'cause I'll beat your ass if you don't."

Ken's masochism and own pent-up sexual desires came out as he struggled to put on his condom and ran his hand over Bernadette's pale bottom. Bernadette's skin had darkened slightly over the past three weeks from being naked most of the time, but her color was still a lot fairer than Lisa's deep tan. Ken found the contrast fascinating, along the different shape of her petite figure and reddish pubic hair.

As he entered her and began thrusting, the pain from the recent caning shot through his body and gave him that extra burst of erotic energy. Bernadette perspired and squeaked with pleasure as she pushed her body backward to get Ken even deeper inside her. A delicious orgasm swept over her...yes...oh yes...this was good...oh yes...

As he continued thrusting and pumping semen into his condom, various thoughts and fantasies drifted through the young man's mind. As first he simply enjoyed the sight of the attractive young body of his companion, and the contrast between her pink pledge shirt and pale bottom and thighs. However, Ken's confused sexual nature did not allow him to hold that thought very long. His mind wandered and eventually he envisioned himself entering his friend Jason from behind. Yes...poor nervous Jason, with his hands tied and his bottom spread, groaning from the pressure of Ken's penis tearing into his helpless bottom-hole. Jason...his backside cruelly marked from a severe punishment and his bottom-hole presented as a final gesture of submission...yes...that was the thought that flowed through Ken's mind. Jason was his, not Cecilia's, to do with as he pleased.

Bernadette was surprised and impressed with the vigor of Ken's orgasm, not realizing what was going on in her lover's mind at that moment. It was clear that Ken was enjoying his orgasm, but not for the reasons she thought. Ken was not fantasizing about her; he was fantasizing about a male friend.

Bernadette was tired out after that first orgasm, but she wanted to make good use of her hour. She lied on her back on the bed, put her feet over the edge, and spread her legs. She ordered Ken to take off his condom and wipe himself off. Then she directed him to "clean me up".

Ken complied, licking the sticky salty liquid of Bernadette's orgasm off her vagina. He had done the same for Lisa plenty of times, but it was different with Bernadette because she did not shave her pubic hair. Unlike the Tri-Alphas, the Four-Betas did not have any shaving requirements for their pledges. Lisa was the only member of the pledge group who completely shaved, so dealing with Bernadette's hair was a new and different experience.

Ken spent several minutes trying to figure out what excited Bernadette as he explored her labia, clitoris, and vaginal opening with his tongue and lips. He discovered there were differences between what excited Lisa and what excited Bernadette. After about fifteen minutes of enjoying Ken's oral stimulation, Bernadette's body was ready to climax for a second time. She groaned with delight and grabbed his hair as he continued his assault on her eager clitoris.

Within about 45 minutes Bernadette was sufficiently satisfied to leave the room and turn Ken over to her companions. Without bothering to put her shorts back on she cuffed his hands behind his back and ordered him to go into the hallway and kneel facing the wall. Meanwhile, she took advantage of the bathroom adjacent to the guestroom to take a shower. She gladly closed the door, relishing the opportunity to get cleaned up in private.

----------

Bernadette exited the bathroom to see Ken still kneeling and her fellow pledges nowhere in sight. She figured that Lisa must have gone up to the library to study and taken the others with her. Sure enough, Bernadette found her companions sitting at a table together, taking notes on an assignment. Bernadette called Cherine to follow her downstairs. As Ken quietly continued to kneel facing the wall, the two young women contemplated what to do with him.

"You want to do anything?"

"I...I'm not sure. Probably not."

Bernadette rolled her eyes. "Probably not. Probably not. If you don't want to do anything, what'd you join the sorority for?"

Cherine took a deep breath. "I've never done anything like that...you know...just some kissing. I never let anyone go any further. I mean...I know the guys didn't like it, but...I've always wanted the first time to be...you know like...special...not just with anyone..."

"...and your special guy is Jacob?"

"...yeah, kinda..."

"...so you're saving yourself for him?"

Cherine nodded her head. Bernadette again glanced at Ken, then back at her companion. She had brought Cherine to the basement because she felt that it was necessary to get her friend to open her mind to the possibilities of sex and the enjoyment it could bring to a person's life. She found Cherine's entire "virginity" thing ridiculous, because Bernadette had been sexually active since she was 15. To be 18, as good looking as Cherine, and never to have had sex struck her as extremely odd. She perceived Cherine's innocence as more than just odd; she saw it as a deficiency in her life that needed to be fixed.

Bernadette realized that arguing with Cherine about her virginity would be counter-productive, but she hoped to convince her friend that she could both "save herself" and still enjoy much of what sex had to offer. Ken presented the perfect opportunity, because he would not do anything that Cherine had not told him to do. Cherine could completely control her encounter with him and hopefully overcome her shyness. Anyhow, Bernadette was convinced that Ken was spent and would be surprised if he were capable of having an erection within the next hour.

In the end, Bernadette convinced Cherine that she had to take advantage of Ken's situation. As she put it: "you're nuts if you think you're gonna get through the Four-Beta pledging program all sweet and innocent. They're not gonna allow it! And if you want to be with Jacob, he's gonna expect you to complete the pledging program. All of it. And don't try thinking he's the picture of purity either, because he's not. I mean...he's even fucked Heather, for God's sake!"

"I don't care! I'm not gonna lose my virginity! I'm not gonna do that! I don't care what they want, I'm not losing my virginity until I decide..."

"You don't have to 'lose your virginity!' There's plenty of other stuff you can do!"

"Like what?"

Bernadette sighed, but she realized she might be close...

"Can I get you to trust me?"

"I guess..."

"No. I mean, really trust me? This is gonna be important. I wanna have you do something, but I promise I won't mess up your virginity."

"What do you want me to do?"

"It's too complicated to explain. I'm just asking you to trust me."

Cherine took a deep breath. "Alright, I'll trust you."

"Stand still. Just try to relax and let things happen. OK?"

"I...Alright..."

Bernadette abruptly reached into Cherine's pocket and took out her blindfold. She wrapped it around her companion's head and loosely tied it in place. Her heart pounding at the thought of being deprived of one of her senses, Cherine took a deep breath. She heard the clicking of a key unlocking Ken's handcuffs, and the faint sound of him getting to his feet. Then she heard Bernadette's voice:

"Take her hand."

Cherine felt Ken's hand gently grasp hers and allowed herself to be guided into the guestroom. She felt a gentle pressing on her right shoulder, presumably to help guide her through the doorway. She stood still for a second, and then felt her uniform shirt being un-tucked and loosened around her waist. Then she felt the shirt being pulled up over her stomach. One pair of invisible hands took her wrists and guided her arms over her head, while the other pair of hands pulled up her shirt. She felt the cool air of the room against her breasts and upper back, then the cloth move upwards over her face and arms. Her heart pounding, Cherine was left wearing nothing but her blindfold and her gym shorts.

Cherine expected to have her gym shorts pulled down next, but instead felt a pair of hands massaging her shoulders. She realized that it was Ken who was massaging her, because the hands were too large to belong to Bernadette. Very gently the hands moved from her shoulders to her upper back, and then to her arms and hands. The touching converted her fear to sexual arousal, and within a few minutes her nipples began to harden. The hands moved from her arms to her stomach and breasts. When Ken began exploring Cherine's nipples, he barely touched them. Cherine began wanting more. She wanted to be touched.

The next sensation she felt was her shorts being lowered. They went down slowly, allowing her to appreciate the air caressing her bottom as more and more of it came into view. The shorts worked their way down her thighs and fell to her ankles. Cherine then felt Ken's hands on her shoulders while Bernadette silently touched her to signal she needed to lift her feet and step out of her shorts.

Now Cherine's entire body was exposed. She felt Ken's fingertips explore her bared bottom and move up and down her back. The invisible hands moved to the fronts of her thighs, up her hips, up her stomach, and gently brushed past her breasts. At that moment Bernadette quietly slipped out of the room and went into the hallway. She had no further interest in watching Cherine's sexual encounter with Ken; she simply wanted to make sure that it happened and that her friend could start getting rid of her inhibitions.

As soon as her body reacted to his latest explorations, Ken guided Cherine onto her stomach on the bed. He spent a long time massaging her; first to relax her and then to stimulate her. He started on her shoulders and neck, but then moved to her bottom and upper thighs. He concentrated on touching the sensitive area around her bottom-hole, waiting for her to spread her legs and expose herself even more. Finally Ken's attentions were rewarded as Cherine opened her legs to allow him to touch her in between her thighs.

Cherine's physical desires filled her thoughts when Ken gently took her shoulders and signaled that he wanted her to roll on her back. She complied. Later she would look back in amazement that the she had flipped over with no hesitation whatsoever, but at that moment her physical desires completely controlled her. Ken massaged her thighs and slowly worked his way to her vagina. Cherine was very wet. She was ready.

Ken touched Cherine's clitoris with the tip of his tongue, and then worked his way downward to her vagina and labia. She gasped and spread her legs as he explored and tantalized her vulva. Finally he returned to her clitoris and tickled it with the tip of his tongue. She climaxed immediately, filling the room with high-pitched moans.

As soon as Bernadette heard Cherine's moans die down, she opened the door and silently signaled to Ken that she wanted him to exit the room. She told him to go to the pledge shower and clean himself up. Once Ken was out of the room, Bernadette turned off the light and shut the door to let her friend recover in private.

Cherine was left in the room alone, exhausted, spent, and completely disoriented. She pulled off her blindfold, only to stare up at the dark ceiling. Her physical exhaustion, her inability at that moment to feel any stress, and the silence of her surroundings made her wonder if what had just happened to her was even real. Not being able to see what was going on had given her orgasm dream-like sensation that was heightened by the fact that she now was alone in a quiet dark room.

She had no desire, and no need to get up. She pulled the covers over herself and allowed the sweet exhaustion to sweep over her body. For several minutes she enjoyed the feeling of tired bliss, before slowly drifting off into a very deep sleep.