The Plumber Can't Come Til Morning

Story Info
but son's girlfriend needs to go pee...
6.3k words
4.6
84k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

"Just thinking of her makes my cunt buttery and warm."

"Her, or her fucking your son just across the hallway?"

"A bit of both I think."

She pressed her bottom against her husband, wanted to feel his cock touch her. She knew that he must be as hard as she was wet. The thought of their college aged son and his hot girlfriend, the first he had ever brought home, fucking, was a surprising turn on, but tonight, there was an extra thrill, a bit of danger. She could barely breathe. She wanted, she needed, sex, without worrying about restraining her enthusiasm.

"Touch me, please, touch me, I need you to touch me, please, Daddy" she begged, knowing how he loved it when she called him that, though they were close in age. " You make my little cunt so wet, my belly needs the feel of your hands, my cunt wants to get filled by your throbbing cock." 

His hand caressed her naked hip, warm against her curvy womanly flesh.

She sighed as his fingers followed that curve around to her belly, stopping for a moment, warm against the soft flesh just above her wet throbbing cunt. She knew that he loved everything about her body, even that little pouch of flesh she had never lost after bearing their son. But she also knew that the look of the new girl staying the weekend had turned him on. The instant Tammy had arrived, all her needs packed in one bulging gym bag, Sara Daniels had realized not only that had her son chosen well, but he had picked a babe who looked a lot like Sara had in her own college days.

Sara felt his fingers relax, his hand opened flat, sliding all over her belly, brushing her sensitive flesh, teasing her, her arousal filling the bedroom with her sweet musk even before he touch her honeypot. All that it took was the threat that he might dip down to touch her molten center. His hands had always felt so good to her.

His bare skin, his chest, matted with greying hair, but still so powerfully masculine, pressed against her back. She finally felt his cock hard against her bottom, nestling in between the curves of her buttocks.

Was that a noise in the hallway?

"Don't stop, Daddy," Sara moaned. "I need to finish."

She prayed he would not stop.

Her loins wriggled on the sheet, trying to capture his fingers in the folds of her hot burning little pink slit. It was torture how his fingertips teased her swollen labia. She felt his touch along the top of her hungry cleft, and she almost came right then. 
She felt that first contact that she had so craved, his fingers finding her wetness. She felt his breath on her neck just as she felt his fingers slide between her thighs, cupping her entire wet womanhood. He pulled her tight against him. She pushed back his erection, implanting it firmly between the cheeks of her ass. Shock waves of lust coursed through her entire body as she started her first climax of the night.

"Now it's your turn, Daddy," Sara moaned as the quivering slowed, "You need to come, and I need your cock."

She reached behind her and grasped her husband's hardness, shuffling her body as she steered his tip along her taint towards the opening of her cunt. Her plentiful fluids eased the transition.

In her excitement, Sara almost did not hear the bedroom door open. She froze, her fist clenching her hubby's rigid shaft just below the throbbing purple helmet, as the knob turned and the hinges creaked in the still silence of the night.

"Sorry to wake you, Mr. and Mrs. D, but I need to go pee really badly and you know..."

Sara saw Tammy framed in the dim light filtering through the gap in the partially opened doorway. The twenty year old body was easily visible through a long flimsy sleep T shirt, made translucent by the back lighting.

"We know, come in and use our bathroom."

Earlier that evening, when Tammy had gone to wash up for bed, a pipe had burst in the main bathroom, spewing water all over the place. Sara and her hubby had quite enjoyed their brief unexpected glimpse of the young woman wearing a wet T-shirt, nipples instantly reacting to the cold water. Fortunately, there was a shut off valve just under the sink and Mr. D had moved swiftly to contain the damage. He later admitted to Sara that he had been excited by crouching down by those long tanned shapely legs, and had tried to look up the T-shirt to see whether or not Tammy was wearing panties to bed.

Mr. D had called the 24 hour plumbing service, but the plumber was already out on a call, and had three more waiting. Since the Daniels had a second bathroom in the master bedroom suite, they could wait until the morning, even though the shut off valve meant no flow of water to the toilet as well as the sink.

The two college kids had quickly finished their night time rituals in that en suite bathroom and had retreated to the son's room. Sara had told both youngsters not to hesitate if they needed to use the en suite during the night.

And now here was Tammy, needing to pee, just when Sara was about to get fucked.

There was nothing to do but lay frozen in place, hubby's cock throbbing warmly in Sara's hand, as Tammy scurried through the carpeted space at the foot of the bed and slinked into the bathroom, gently closing the door behind her.

"You liked the view, didn't you, Daddy?" Sara whispered into her husband's ear as Tammy turned on the water to mask the sound of her stream tinkling against the bowl, not realizing that Sara would have been excited by the sound, being a long time water sport enthusiast.

Sara did not realize that Tammy overheard this question - the house was old enough that the wood of the door frame was warped. And by trying to gently shut the door, Tammy had failed to latch it. When it popped open a crack, she had her T-shirt nightie puddled around her waist, and was busy emptying her water into the porcelain. She held her breath, wondering how her boyfriend's father would respond, unsure just how she wanted him to respond. Just the shock of that realization made her nipples puffy.

"I guess you could tell by how the sight made my cock surge even fuller. You know it takes a lot to make me even more turned on than just being about to have sex with you," Tammy heard. "You know how much I love fucking you."

Tammy gasped, remembering to bite her lip just in time to stifle any sound. She sat on the toilet, listening to the bedsheets rustle, a sound not unfamiliar, as she had one of those room mates who had never been shy about sneaking boys into their dorm room. Tammy was reminded of all the nights she had lain in her narrow campus bed, silently masturbating to the sound of young lovers just a few feet away. Now she found herself just as excited by the older couple. Her nipples popped out, stiffening as she held her breath.

Sara had shifted in her practiced fashion into one of their favourite positions, her lying on her left side, her right leg up and tossed back over her hubby's leg. She loved how her husband's big hands felt as he ran them up her belly to cup her tits, grazing her swollen nipples - so warm, so strong, sending pulses of electricity from her nubbins straight to her clit. Her cunt gushed, the slipperiness lubricating her to allow him entry to her. Keeping his feet spread apart, Sara presented her cunt to his cock with her thighs open and her ass warm against his hairy belly. She shook as her hips thrust back to swallow his whole cock. She bit her lower lip to stifle a cry as his manhood slid into her, the first contact of his meat in her wetness. He thrust one direction as she pushed the other, burying his shaft to the root in her gash, his swollen cockhead throbbing deep inside her womb. She felt his breath on her shoulder and neck as he held her tight against his body. She felt his erection throbbing inside her. Sara wanted to scream in ecstasy, but knew that Tammy was a few feet away.

None of this was visible to Tammy. Leaning forward to reach a square of toilet paper, she could see the bedding moving in that unmistakable manner, and she had to admit to herself that she wished she could see their bare flesh, could watch as that cock slid into that cunt. She was not even embarrassed to wonder how Mr. D's cock compared to her boyfriend's. Since he was his son, would the father be as well endowed? She knew how much she loved the fatness of her lover's cock. She stroked her clit as she wiped her gash, wishing that she could experience whatever Mr. D had to offer.

Sara could stay silent no longer.

"Daddy, I love how your hands feel on my body, your confidence as you grasp my flesh while you fill my cunt so fully."

Tammy could not believe that Sara, who had seemed so proper and reserved at dinner, was so wantonly filled with lust. Not to mention apparently filled by her husband's cock. If that cock could fill a middle -aged cunt, Tammy realized that it would likely stretch her youthful slit wider than she ever had experienced. And, she thought, if Sara calls him Daddy, maybe Mr. D would like a tender young lover to explore a fantasy with.

'What the heck are you thinking?' Tammy said to herself. 'You can't go thinking about fucking your boyfriend's father. And you sure can't do anything to make it happen.'

That sobering thought shook Tammy out of her reverie long enough that she realized she had been in the bathroom a long time. She quickly flushed the toilet and stood, the T-shirt once more falling over her thighs, covering her ass and cunt, just barely. A couple of hours earlier, she had been the one getting fucked, just like Sara now, the T-shirt bunched around her waist as Sara's son had thrust into her doggy-style. She had felt him slide one hand lightly across her flesh, confidently fluttering across her dewy belly his talented hand exploring her swollen pussy, his fingers becoming wet with her sliding and gliding along her slit, stroking her swollen labia. She was so hot she could smell her own sex. She knew if he touched her clit, she would explode, but if he denied her, she might explode even more.

They had climaxed almost together, his cock pulsing just as her orgasm had struck, his fingers tugging on her nipples. He had reached one hand back to slap her ass, because Tammy was a girl that liked her sex rough. She found manly power dominating her arousing. Her submission was the key to her absolute pleasure. Sara's son was the best lover she had ever experienced. Tammy recalled that her womb was still packed full of his great gobs of goo. Suddenly, she felt very confused - turned on, but ashamed, all at the same time.

As she tried to exit the en suite bathroom quietly, hoping the busy lovers would not notice, Tammy could not help but wonder if the father might be any even better lover. Just when Tammy passed the end of the bed, Sara shifted and the covers fell away, exposing the older woman's upper body. There was just enough ambient lighting for Tammy to make out the exquisite mounds topped by pencil eraser sized nubs. Tammy gasped, realizing that not only might Mr. D be a great lover, but that she also wondered what it would be like to make love with an experienced woman like Sara. She had no idea whether Sara even liked Sapphic sex, but Tammy knew how many nights she has spent wishing she had the courage to cross her dorm room and snuggle with her room mate and the guy of the night, not only to share the cock, but also to experience the sort of passion only two women can give each other.

Tammy turned, hoping to get to the hallway before Sara or Mr. D realized she was there. She only had time to raise one foot before Sara shouted, making the young woman pause.

"Touch me, please Daddy, while you fuck me. Oh, Daddy, touch your little girl, fuck your little girl. Daddy, I need you, please. Please, touch me. Please fuck me. Help me, Daddy, help your little girl. Make me your favourite fuck toy, Daddy. Make me come."

"You'll come when Daddy says you can come, baby girl," Mr. D. growled into Sara's ear, either not knowing or not caring that Tammy was standing at the foot of the bed, easily able to hear the command.

Tammy stood there, stunned and impressed by how hungry the older couple seemed to be for each other, even after many years of marriage. She realized that she was enjoying watching him mauling Sara's tits, and the subtle movement of the sheets as his hard cock sawed back and forth inside what Tammy had to guess was a very wet, even sodden, cunt. She imagined his meat rubbing Sara's cunt, and was overcome with the desire to touch her own slit, lifting her T-shirt to her waist and sliding a finger along her labia, touching her clit, until she felt her juices running down over her hand.

That jolted Tammy back to reality, as she prayed that her flow was merely coating her inner thighs, perhaps trickling down towards a knee, but, please God, not onto the carpet in her boyfriend's parents' room. She once again resolved to try to sneak out without disturbing the married lovers.

Before she could move, however, Mr. D. gave one more extra vigorous tug on Sara's right nipple, thrusting more deeply into her cunt than anything Tammy had witnessed before. He grunted and Tammy recognized that he was pouring his seed into the wet waiting receptacle. Sara was also shaking, the electricity running visibly through her body as orgasm overtook her.

Tammy realized in that moment that she was imagining her boyfriend's father's huge jutting cock pressed into her own tight cunt. She felt like she was sharing its burning heat, its insistence with Sara. She could feel her juices now damp and hot, her cunt soaked like Sara's must be. She envied Sara the experience of feeling the pre-cum. She could feel the wet trail trickle down her inner thigh. She couldn't speak. The room began spinning. She wanted to ask, to beg them to let her join them, but she was frozen in space.

"Who do you belong to?" Tammy heard Mr. D. say as the climaxes subsided. Tammy was shocked to realize that she was still frozen at the foot of the bed.

"I belong to you, Daddy," Sara replied.

Tammy was even more shocked to realize that she had an urge to repeat Sara's declaration. She had never been taken by Mr. D., had never considered it until moments ago, but now Tammy knew that he could take her, and that she desperately desired him to take her. Whether Sara joined in or not, Tammy did not really care. As much as she thought she might love their son, Tammy knew that she would never be fulfilled until she was thoroughly fucked by the man who liked to be called "Daddy".

"Take off that shirt and join us, dear."

It took a second for Tammy to realize that Sara was talking to her.

"B...bu...but...what about..." Tammy stammered, suddenly unable to even remember her boyfriend's name, but not so far overtaken with lust that she could fuck his parents without at least a bit of guilt.

"I bet that you fucked his brains out and left him sleeping like a baby," Sara replied.

"True..." Tammy said, still hesitant. She realized that she had not said "no" to Sara's original instruction, which meant she was doomed - the older woman could just overcome every objection. However, Tammy was enjoying the seduction, and noticed that Sara must be as well, because the older woman's hand was trailing down her own tummy, idly stroking at her cunt, which was still glistening in the dim light of the bedroom, leaking Mr. D.'s potent seed. With her next glance, Tammy noticed that Mr. D's cock was already starting to recover, fresh blood engorging the organ that was coated in Sara's cunt juices. It was, Tammy noticed, even bigger than her boyfriend's - maybe once fully erect, the length could be comparable, but even half hard, Mr. D.'s girth put his son to shame. Tammy realized that it would be the fattest cock she ever fucked.

"Take it off," Mr. D. spoke. His voice was so matter of fact, but so masterful, that Tammy was lifting the hem of the long shirt over her hips before she knew what she was doing.

"See - I told you- the little slut isn't even wearing panties," Tammy heard Sara say as the shirt slid up exposing her tits, the erect nipples aching at the promise that Mr. D, the older, more experienced version of Tammy's lover, would soon suck them. Tammy shivered wondering if Mr. D and Sara would each suck one at the same time. This made her pussy muscles convulse, a bit of the goo surging out to run down her inner thigh. The pungent mixture of sperm and cunt juice perfumed the bedroom air.

"It smells like someone brought us a cream pie," Sara giggled. This made Tammy quiver in even greater anticipation. Sara's son was not a great cunt lapper, but Tammy suddenly figured that his father might be, and if not, perhaps Sara would make up for it. Tammy had not come from a tonguing in a long time. Her fear and confusion was rapidly giving way to excitement as the shirt finished sliding over her arms, getting stuck only momentarily around her ears, which made Tammy stagger slightly, her knees bumping the mattress. As the fabric pulled loosely over her head, she lowered her arms, one hand steadying her, pressed onto the Daniels' bed. Bent over, her full young tits dangled just a couple of feet from the couple's faces, offering them a close up view of her cleavage, her puffy aureole, her hard nubs.

Tammy paused, only a little surprised at how much she was enjoying this exhibitionist moment - after all, she had knowingly paraded her lithe curves around the dorm, or on various beaches, ever since she had first noticed men noticing her. A teeny bikini, or a camisole and panties teased young hormones mercilessly. She was thrilled to look at Mr. D.'s cock stiffen even though he just exploded. Apparently totally nudity worked in darkened marital bedrooms.

Sara was also staring at the beauty poised to climb onto the bed, but her left hand slid up her husband's thigh, rubbing his hardening shaft, caressing his aching balls, and then pumping his length toward a full erection. Tammy could not help staring.

"Would you like to taste it?" Sara whispered.

"That way you'll get a sense of how Sara tastes as well..." Mr. D spoke softly, but something in the way he spoke made Tammy know she had to obey.

"Yes, Daddy," Tammy heard the words before she was even aware that she was saying them.

She crawled up the bed, planting her knees and one hand carefully to avoid the legs hidden under the sheets. Her eyes locked onto the still growing cock now less than a foot in front of her face. She felt Sara shift, one hand still on her hubby's cock. Sara's other hand began to stroke Tammy's hip. The young woman was amazed at how warm she felt wherever her boyfriend's mother touched her. She bent lower as the hand roamed her flank, rubbing first her side, then around to her belly, only to sweep around to caress her back, and quickly, cupping one dangling boob. Tammy squealed just a bit as Sara tweaked her right nipple.

"Sh, we don't want to wake up sleepyhead," Sara giggled, referring to Tammy's boyfriend, Sara's son. There was a tiny pause, just a couple of heartbeats. The two women, one barely out of her teens, still prime, firm, glowing, the other older, experienced, more plush than lush, locked eyes. Sara's husband almost missed the tiny head movements which seemed to be the unspoken agreement that for this moment at least, neither woman cared about Sara's son. It was as if he did not exist, was not asleep just across the hall. Consequences be damned. Morning would come, but first, the three on this bed would come.

As quickly as that moment happened, it passed, then Sara was shaking her own body out from under the sheet. The older woman finally released her grip on her husband's cock, allowing her to grip Tammy's head and urge the young woman's mouth toward that meaty target.

Before Tammy had time to open her mouth and swallow, or even lick, that slimy cock, Sara rubbed her hands over the youngster's dangling full tits. The older woman fucked her fingers into Tammy's dripping wet cunt, pressing their bodies closer together, sharing the warmth of the moment, grasping Tammy's entire right boob fully, hefting the weight in the palm of his hand, and then squeezing the distended nipple between her thumb and forefinger, while the fingers of Sara's other hand explored her own son's girl's tight sodden cunt. This made Tammy quake, tiny pre-orgasmic shocks shooting through her body.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers
12