The Plumber's Crack

Story Info
Wife and husband share fascination with female plumber.
6.6k words
4.72
20.4k
29
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"Did you get a display of the plumber's crack?"

The pressure from the dishwasher had blown the seal on the drainpipe again. I had worked from home when the appliance repair guy came, only to inform me that he could not adjust the pressure, and I needed to call a plumber to upgrade the drain line.

The repair guy's display of ass crack did nothing for me other than confirm that he fit the stereotype of the middle aged guy that really ought to wear a belt, or pants that fit.

Today, the plumber came, but I had an in person proposal for new work. My wife Emily therefore had to take the day off to wait for the plumber. She was upset -- her nursing job was not the sort she could do from home. She figured I ought to be able to do home plumbing, or at least not have to grovel for work.

We had a great sex life, that had always been what drove us together, but lately, the tension crackled from her disappointment with me not being the success she had expected. Last year, she made more money than I did, as my business struggled yet again.

"The plumber was a female," she giggled girlishly, twisting a few strands of hair in her fingers. "But, yes, I got a great view not just of the ass crack, but of a great ass. Too bad that you missed it."

"Did you see any other crack?" I blurted out before reflecting upon the consequences of saying out loud what I was thinking.

This time Emily chuckled lustily, right from her belly. I had not heard that sound in a long time.

"Why is it that all guys fantasize about two women eating each other's pussies? And with husbands, that means watching their wives with another woman. We aren't ALL bi, you know."

A little voice in my brain commented that 'she doth protest too much', especially given the way she had laughed.

"Maybe I'm just wishing that you were the one who had to work, and that I had a chance to meet the hot female plumber all alone in this house. Maybe after she fixed the pipe under the sink, I would find something needing repair in the en suite..."

"Who said she was hot? Maybe she was 300 pounds, with a wart in her nose and hairs on her chin. How about THAT in your bathroom/bedroom fantasies, big boy?"

"If that's what turns you on..."

Emily laughed even more lustily. I don't think we had enjoyed this much banter since we were first dating.

"Oh, that's what you want -- to watch me with the plumber?"

"Good question. I mean, would it turn you on to see me beat off watching? Or would I get to join in? Or maybe you'd tie my hands up so all I could do was watch, without touching myself?"

"Or maybe I'd want you to be the Dom and tell us what to do?"

"Somehow, I saw the plumber as the Domme."

"That is sort of stereotyping. What if instead of being 300 pounds, she was a shapely blonde beach bunny sort? Maybe her Daddy owns the company?"

"Now who is stereotyping? Barbie could be a Domme just as easily as the heavyweight gal might be a femme in plumber's clothing. And maybe Mom owns the company?"

"Well, I don't think you should just assume that makes them lesbians. Although I suspect you'd prefer that they be bi."

"Well, lesbian plumbers meeting housewives for middle of the morning trysts on the kitchen counter would be the porn video version."

"Since when have you become an expert on porn videos? Is that what you do while I'm busy at work?" Emily chuckled. "I always assumed you could get off just fine imagining me sneaking into the supply closet with a surgeon or two."

"Are they female surgeons?"

"Is that what excites you? An FMF threesome? Wouldn't you rather picture me being spit roasted? Or are you jealous of the idea of me with another cock?"

As Emily spoke, images flashed through my brain of her in scrubs, with various combinations in lab coats. The way the blood flooded into my shaft confirmed that I was anything but jealous. Still, I felt the most reaction thinking about her and another woman.

"I've always figured that my cock is plenty good enough for you, so I guess that's why I just assume that if you had to explore outside the marriage, it would be because of unfulfilled lesbionic urges."

"Well, big boy, why do you think I have such urges? Because trust me, if I did, they would get fulfilled."

Something in the tone of Emily's voice shifted in that remark, from light-hearted flirting to firm declaration. It was easy to assume her comments about the supply closet and other cocks were just teasing, but she seemed to have turned serious in discussing same sex play outside the marriage.

"And did they?" I asked, playing a daring card.

"You still just assume that I have such urges. That I would watch the plumber's ass crack emerge. That my pussy would get instantly wet at the sight. That I would lick my lips as my clit throbs. That I would be unable to resist sliding my hand into my panties..."

"That she turns to reach for a tool, and sees what you are doing. She pauses, her tongue licking her lower lip as she makes eye contact with you."

"We nod at each other, just a tiny hint of movement of our chins in synchronicity, acknowledging what is happening without words."

"Or what is about to happen?"

"Mmmm...yes, that too."

Emily's eyes had drifted out of focus as we spoke, but I still had no clue whether she was describing something real, or building a fantasy along with me. Her fingers were drifting down her belly, caressing it in the way that I knew meant she was wet.

My cock was chubby up to that point, but by now it had started to throb to fullness. If she looked, she would see the bulge growing. My hand started to imitate hers, drifting down to stroke my groin.

"Take it out," she demanded. Her tongue wet her bottom lip. I imagined her doing just that as she watched the plumber's crack shifting as the repairs required those hips to wiggle.

"Is that what she said?"

Emily laughed, even lustier than before.

"Maybe that's what I told her to do."

"Did she obey?"

"Will you, please?"

My fingers found my zipper tab, but I paused there to allow the tension to build a bit. At moments like that I always heard the old commercial tune "Anticipation" playing in my brain. Which always made me smile.

Emily's chin dropped just a fraction of an inch as her body craved more oxygen to feed her excitement. Her nipples looked like two hard little pebbles under her shirt. Each breath made them heave, as if demanding that I take them into my lips, close my teeth around them and tug until the pain was just enough to make her sigh. But first, I tugged my zipper just a bit, slowly. I moved my hand and let gravity do the rest, the weight of my full member forcing itself through the gap in my briefs and out into the open air.

"Wank it for me, please," Emily moaned. Her fingers had apparently already located her clit as she was not bothering to wait for me.

My palm cupped my shaft. My eyes tried to capture Emily's gaze, but she was focussed on my groin. A shiver shook my shoulders and ran through my spine as my fist slid along the silky outer layer of skin that made touching my penis so exciting.

Emily licked her lips as the eye in the tip of my cock gaped open in greeting. She moved her free hand over to cup one of her tits.

"Only fair that you take that out too," I suggested.

A quick shuffle of cloth and tug down on a lacy undergarment and Emily's nipple was on display, her excitement now even more prominent.

"Tell me more about the plumber."

"About her, or about her crack?"

I paused, unable to respond immediately as hormones befuddled my brain, thinking about all the possibilities.

"How much crack did you see?"

"Who says seeing is all that I did?"

This time it was Emily's body that was shuddering. My thickness throbbed in my fist.

"I think you are avoiding the subject."

"Maybe I'd rather tease you a bit longer."

"Is that what she did?"

"She fixed the dishwasher."

That made me chuckle and raise my eyebrows.

"Is that ALL she did?"

"I can see that you are hoping that she did more, and that I will tell you all about it. Wouldn't you rather I just ask her to come back and install an inline on demand hot water heater? After all, if you want a threesome, we'll need more hot water for the shower."

"And a hot tub -- we need a hot tub installed too."

"A tub built for three? Or four? Or more?"

'Who are you and what have you done with Emily?' I thought, but did not say out loud.

By this time my cock was throbbing so hard in my fist that I thought I might explode all over the kitchen. I noted that Emily's eyes remained focussed on my hand, which slowly stroked my swollen meat.

"Did you wish the plumber was a guy, instead of a gal?"

"Why would I? He could not possibly have a cock as big and fat and fuckable as yours, but a female plumber that shows you two cracks for the price of one..."

"Did she charge extra for that?"

"Maybe she gave me a discount, because I was so..."

"So hot? So willing? So talented? So tasty?"

"Maybe all of the above?"

"Sounds like fun."

Of course, I was wondering just how far things had actually gone, and how much Emily was just spinning out a fantasy for our mutual benefit. What surprised me was that I found that I really did not care. Or, at least, my cock and balls, which seemed to hope this tale was true, would be pleased either way. I felt the first seeping of precum out my slit as my testicles tightened up against my taint.

Emily seemed to be enjoying it equally. Her head was now tossed back, as she groaned, fingers busy strumming her most precious instrument. The story was on pause for the moment.

I watched, continuing to casually stroke my shaft to maintain readiness without exploding. Emily apparently was well ahead of me -- whatever had happened, in reality or fantasy, had turned her on enough that a climax was already approaching -- normally, I would explode at least once while she was still building up to a big moment.

She leaned back against the counter as her orgasm shook her body, shoulders first, then hips, then knees. The intensity was so great, I feared she might just collapse into a puddle on the floor. Luckily, the counter kept her upright, so our random sexual encounter did not end just yet.

My balls rolled in their sack, urging me to allow them to pump great hobs of goo up and out my cock, just for relief. Instead, I squeezed my root and paused my movement, hoping that once Emily came back into focus, I might be rewarded by something a lot more fun than filling my palm with spilled seed.

She pushed her elbows against the countertop, levering herself upright and gave her head a shake.

"Sorry about that, where were we?" she asked, just as if it was any other day when I came home for dinner, and that she had not just masturbated in the kitchen in front of me while sharing fantasies about the plumber's crack.

"Thinking about asking the plumber to fix the drip in the en suite shower, if you were satisfied by her work."

"Oh, yeah, that," Emily agreed, her eyes looking dreamy again. "I was very satisfied."

"Should we call her for a time I'm out again, or would you rather I be here?"

Emily's gaze dropped down to stare at my aching cock again. Her tongue wet her lips.

"Would it be ridiculous if we called her now, for an after hours call?" Emily wondered. "I mean, I'd love to fill my belly, or my cunt, with your load, but then if we wanted to use the shower, it would still be leaking..."

"Well, she fixed the pipe in addition to whatever else you got up to, so I assume she could play with us and still do her job."

Emily blushed slightly, but I could not tell whether it was because of what she had done with the plumber, or whether it had all been a fantasy and I was calling her bluff.

Then she found her cellphone and placed a call. All I could hear was Emily's side of the conversation.

"Hi. Sorry to call so late, but the shower in the en suite has a horrid drip and we wondered if you would come over and fix it."

Pause.

"Tonight."

Pause.

"Yes, I suppose it COULD wait until morning, but the drip sound is SO annoying, and I don't think that I can sleep another night with that noise."

Pause.

"Thanks so much. We will make it worth your while."

Pause.

"Yes, we. My husband is home, but he's hopeless at home repairs."

Giggle.

"I keep him around for his other talents."

Pause.

"Ok, see you then."

She hung up the phone and told me that the plumber would arrive in about twenty minutes.

That twenty minutes passed as slowly as Christmas Eve for a five year old waiting for Santa. You might think we started our foreplay, but whether it was nervousness, or just caution, we seemed to silently agree that starting without the plumber showing us her crack was in poor taste. We had never shared a threesome before, or exposed to any explicit love of either voyeurism or exhibitionism.

Emily busied herself straightening out our bedroom, though it was already immaculate. I made a weak joke about "make sure you hide the handcuffs" and she replied that she would make sure they were still handy under the pillow.

I stuffed my cock awkwardly back into my pants. Not having climaxed, it was still stiff. The anticipation of this strange adventure did nothing to help that problem. It had to be done though. Could not have the plumber run screaming from the sight of my erection before we convinced her to join in the fun.

The only other option would be to hide in the closet until Emily got things started. Unfortunately, our walk in closet had a solid set of double doors that prevented seeing into either the en suite or the bedroom proper, so, as much fun as that might be, it was not a workable idea if I wanted to share in all the fun. And I did. I was actually a bit surprised at feeling jealous that Emily might already have played with the plumber.

Finally, the doorbell rang. Emily and I exchanged nervous glances. We had not discussed who would open the door.

"You called her, you ought to greet her, show her in here, explain the problem."

"I don't think she needs much explaining. But you lounging on the bed would look ridiculous."

"Fine, I will go to the door, you wait here to point out the problem."

So that led to my first meeting with Jo the Plumber. Her baggy overalls made it impossible to appreciate her figure, but she had high cheekbones and a radiant smile. Still, there was something androgynous about her overall appearance, the pixie haircut making her appear boyish as much as girlish. My overreaching thought however, was how her crack could show when she was wearing overalls. Perhaps she had been sleeping and had just thrown on the first thing she found. So, I wondered, what might be underneath the outer layer?

She shook me back into the moment by making the obvious joke about her name, "but it is actually short for Josephine. Though my Dad always did want a son to take over the business."

"I bet he served a lot of lonely housewives," I blurted as we approached the bedroom.

"Yeah, that is a big part of how we retain customers -- making their lives a bit less empty."

"Just as wet, but in different ways?" I could not resist.

"Especially when it is a shower repair." Jo was quick on the come back, but I thought I detected a faint blush on her cheeks.

"But you wouldn't come out at night just to quote on a hot tub installation," Emily observed.

Now there was no doubt that Jo was blushing, the redness making her nose glow, and spreading down her throat until it disappeared into the top of those overalls. I wondered how far down her chest it reached -- and whether I would soon get to find out.

"Most plumbers would have made you wait for the shower repair too. Or charged so much for the night call that just renting a hotel room would be cheaper."

"But then, how would you meet my hubby?" Emily responded boldly.

"And that's why my rates are...flexible," Jo replied.

"I'm sure we can make it worth your while," Emily kept flirting. By now, my cock was fully charged, throbbing, aching. But I still had a burning question.

"Those overalls must be great for preventing displays of plumber's crack."

Jo blushed an even deeper crimson as Emily snickered.

"Well, I was in bed, and obviously I don't sleep in work clothes, so I grabbed the first thing in the clean laundry -- trust me, you would not have appreciated the smell of yesterday's pants reused."

"Did we interrupt you having fun in bed?" Emily asked almost exactly at the same time as I asked "Were you sleeping in the nude?"

That earned me a playful swat on the ass from Emily, but Jo seemed unfazed.

"I always have fun in bed," Jo giggled, "and I always sleep nude. But since I was alone in bed, I bet I could have more fun with you two, once I fix your leak. Then I might want to slip out of my wet overalls."

That sent a shiver through mt body, and I could feel my balls tighten up against my taint. A quick glance confirmed that Emily's nipples were diamond hard, poking out against the fabric of her nightie.

"Maybe you ought to keep the overalls dry to wear home. We won't mind if you do your work in your underwear," Emily suggested.

Jo giggle again. "That assumes I'm wearing underwear."

"Last time, I recall a rather well engineered bra and matching lacy panties."

Jo's blush had faded, but returned an even brighter shade of crimson. I desperately wanted her to undo a button or three so that I could see how it spread down her chest.

"But since I was sleeping nude, I just tossed on the overalls without looking for scanties. I never dreamed that I might be exposing myself."

It was Emily's turn to guffaw. From Jo's downward cast eyes and sheepish grin, followed by chewing on her bottom lip, it became obvious that not only was she lying, but that she had more than thought about stripping off the overalls -- she had arrived hoping to get naked again.

As this banter went along, my poor old cock was screaming at me that if someone -- particularly Jo, and preferably both women -- did not get naked soon, it was going to move things along by bursting out of my pants. Someone had to show some skin. I realized that my hand had shifted to my groin, and I was stroking my shaft and teasing my head through my clothing.

Emily glanced my way, saw the motion and told Jo, "he doesn't seem to mind the idea of no lingerie at all."

"But you guys would love some of the stuff I wear..."

"Next time, sweetie..."

My head was reeling almost as much as my cock head was twitching -- next time? Emily figured on a repeat performance? Just how many plumbing repairs did we need? Fortunately, my lizard brain told my frontal lobe to shut up just in time to focus on Jo shaking her shoulders to drop the overalls into a puddle at her feet.

My eyes followed the downward movement, skipping quickly past the tasty bits, so I began by really appreciating the fine firm calves that rose up out of the steel toed boots that seemed to be all that Jo was still wearing.

"I expected a plumber to have strong arms, but those are stunning legs," I said as my eyes travelled upward slowly.

"I am a runner when I'm not plumbing," Jo explained just as Emily said, "don't drool, dear."

Jo giggled and said, "I really don't mind. I'm quite proud of how I take care of my body."

She stepped clear of the puddled overalls as she spoke, presenting me with a clear view of her wispy pubic hair, neatly trimmed into a heart shape. A tiny gem glistened where it adorned her clit piercing. She did indeed have a very pretty crack, adorned by puffy engorged labial lips than shone with her obvious excitement.

"Maybe we should exercise together sometime," Emily suggested.

"I think we are about to have a workout, as soon as I do my work. But if it is okay with hubby that we see each other without him sometimes, working out would be fun."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers
12