The Plumber's Crack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo reached up and daintily hefted my shaft in her fingers.

"Who am I kidding?" she said. "I've been dreaming of this every night since we last fucked. It seems that the only way I can get off is thinking about the two of you- separately and together.."

"Especially together," Jo sighed as she gave my cock a pump with her fist. Her warm breath bathing my helmet sent another shiver through my body. I felt a bit weak in the knees already, and she had barely touched me, let alone licked me. A first bubble of seed appeared in my slit. Jo leaned forward just enough to lick it clean. She grinned up at me, displaying her shiny teeth coated by my fluids.

Jo turned just enough to grin up at Emily, showing my wife what I had already shared with our friend.

Over Jo's head, I saw that Emily had snuck one hand inside the top of her dress, apparently toying with her own nipple. Her other hand was tugging up her hem, at the same time caressing her inner thigh, headed towards her honey pot.

I could not focus on what my wife was doing for long, because Jo began to lick my cock head like a lollipop. Emily was watching intently, her fingers busily playing with all her pleasure points.

As Jo slid her face forward, taking my length into her throat, teeth just teasing the silky outer skin of my shaft, Emily slid behind the plumber, reaching up to free Jo's breasts from the scanty bikini top. My wife briefly hefted those mounds in her palms before wrapping her fingers around the nipples and squeezing. I felt the wince course through Jo's body, but she did not pause her bathing of my cock, and did not even accidentally nip my tender flesh.

Jo had a small mouth, but was a talented cocksucker, able to take me to the root without gagging. The difference of feeling how full I made her cheeks contrasted beautifully with Emily's more roomy feel.

Emily was now tugging Jo's nipples as hard as possible away from her breasts. This caused Jo to wriggle her lower body but she kept right on sucking me. Jo's womanly scent wafted up to my nose. I inhaled the fragrance deeply.

"Have you been day dreaming about this moment?" Emily asked, looking up at me. "If so, I bet you explode soon, especially since I did not drain your balls this morning. Now tell me that you were a good boy and did not beat off before you got home."

"I was a good boy," I croaked, voice stuck in my throat, or maybe lower.

Emily pressed her lips to Jo's ear and whispered so I was unable to hear the words she spoke. Jo glanced up at me, her eyes dancing devilishly. Somehow she gave Emily a short nod without releasing my cock from her throat. I even thought that I heard a giggle in Jo's throat, unable to emerge from around my member.

The mystery was solved before I could waste much time thinking about it. Jo slid a finger behind my balls and long my taint. She smoothly caressed my anal ring until it allowed her to penetrate and stimulate my prostate. At the same time, with her other hand, Jo rolled my balls in their sac.

A shiver ran up my spine, more intense than ever. My whole body shook and my knees went weak. Great gobs of goo gushed out of my testicles, surging up my shaft, exploding into Jo's throat. She responded by slowly pulling her mouth up. My balls kept right on pumping, so much so that I felt drained. I imagined my cream filling her throat, then coating her palate, inside her cheeks and all over her teeth, only the tight seal that she kept around the bottom of my bulb preventing my sperm from bubbling out and running down her chin.

As this wet on, Emily was busy licking and kissing down from Jo's ear to her neck, and then out to the point of her shoulder, nibbling softly on the tender flesh. I could see how intensely this made our plumber friend shake, but she kept sucking until Emily finally tapped Jo on the side of the jaw and quietly said, "I think it is time for you and I to share."

Jo obeyed instantly, releasing my cock from her mouth. Doing so did allow a trickle of sperm to start down her chin. Emily tipped Jo's face around so that my wife could lick that clean. Then, before kissing Jo, Emily quickly ran her tongue all over my glans and down my shaft, then up the other side. Her lips were glossy with my offering as she pressed them against Jo's.

My cock bobbled, occasionally rubbing their cheeks, but they were so in the thrall of their kiss that neither woman reacted. That was my cue to step away and strip off my clothes, while they swapped the snowball back and forth, hands roaming over each other's upper bodies. The sight of Jo's pert boobs popping loose of the top made my tumescence return. Her exquisite nipples once again took my breath away.

"Is the tub ready yet?" I asked as they started to slow down- if I did not shift their focus, I was likely only to be able to watch them writhing on the deck, awkwardly stripping themselves before settling into a 69. Since we now had a hot tub, I wanted to start to use it, to find out if the two women would be as much fun there as in the bedroom or as I pictured them being on the deck.

"Yes, but you need to lose the boxers first," Jo relied, a dollop of sperm dangling from her lower lip and still connecting her to my wife's mouth.

"Then you and Emily need to strip too."

"Yup," Emily agreed, "No clothing rule in our hot tub..."

"But what about shy guests?" I asked.

"No prudes allowed," Emily responded. "We will make an exception when there are kids around, but we aren't on public display, so unless you are afraid of becoming a prune..."

"Nothing shy about me," Jo confirmed, rising off the deck and shoving her overalls down all in one motion. "And no fear here."

She still had on a thong bottom that matched the swim top which was currently shoved below her boobs. I thought her nipples had looked erect before, but they protruded even more fiercely now. The thong was so tiny that her labia poked out on either side, full and flushed with passion.

Emily had stood while my attention was focused on our sexy plumber friend. Her sundress had fallen back into place, though it was only held up on one shoulder, the other side drooping to display the fact that her tits were just as excited as Jo's. Her gaze shifted between Jo's body and the turgid missile tenting out my underwear. She slowly licked her lips.

I stepped over and touched her gently, I started to nudge the dress off her other shoulder, but she brushed my hand away and reached down to lift her dress up over her head by the hem, revealing that she was nude underneath. As she flung the clothing aside, my organ rose to new rigidity, almost brushing her pudenda.

As this was happening, Jo stepped up behind me and eased my boxers to the deck. Her hand reached around and caressed my manhood.

Emily playfully swatted Jo's hand off my cock.

"No fair. You don't get to play while you are the only one with clothes still on- even if they are just scraps.

Both women giggled.

It was Emily's turn to grasp my cock. She used it as a handle to turn me just in time to see Jo reach behind her back and release the clasp holding her top on.

"Finish stripping Jo, Peter," my wife stage whispered into my ear, as she gave my shaft an encouraging pump before releasing it and giving my ass a loving slap to propel me forward.

That made Jo pause, hands on hips, tits out-thrust. I resisted the urge to suckle them as I linked thumbs into fabric and exposed Jo's pussy fully. The thong fell to the deck.

"Last one in is the bottom," Emily laughed as she took advantage of the situation to dash up the stairs into the tub.

Jo also beat me into the bubbly water, which left me wonder what fate awaited me. I found out quickly enough, as Jo grabbed a pair of handcuffs I had not seen lying on the deck, then proceeded to cuff both my wrists to one of the grab bars. I tugged at them and found that these were no toys- I was securely fastened in place. My actions were a bit exaggerated, with extra mock drama to spice up the situation.

The two women giggled and slid tightly together, turning their faces and sharing another deep tongue twisting kiss. This made my cock, which had flagged a teeny bit, surge back to full turgidity. Although by this point I had watched them kissing a few times, it never got old. Once again I strained at my restraints theatrically, trying to launch across the hot tub towards them, unsuccessfully of course.

I settled back then, letting my legs drift out in front of my lap, enjoying the buoyancy and warmth of the water. The tip of my cock would rise above the froth and then disappear again, like a periscope keeping an eye on the ladies.

Emily and Jo touching each other was also not new- they had just made out on the deck, plus their intimacy previously in our bedroom- but that too never got old. Despite the warmth of the water, a shiver shook my spine.

"No point straining yourself, Peter," my wife chuckled as their lips parted. "This might take a while, and we don't want you damaged before we get around to using you."

"That's right," Jo agreed. "We want to inflict the damage. Self-inflicted pain is much less fun."

I gulped in anxious anticipation, placing my trust totally in my spouse and our playful plumber. They seemed not to notice, having shifted their focus totally back to each other.

Emily started by licking down Jo's wet throat slowly, carefully swallowing each droplet of water off her alabaster skin. My wife's nose followed her mouth downward until it was nestled into the valley of Jo's breasts, Emily's lips teasing our lover's nipples. Jo moaned, arching her back.

"Can you picture your tongue exploring the crevice between Emily's labia while she does exactly the same to me?" Jo murmured in my direction, briefly watching me strain to try to stroke my aching cock, but unable to do so because of my restraints. I was no longer just doing that for dramatic effect. I was desperate for relief already, and I could feel the seed building up further in my balls.

Before I could respond, Jo was distracted by Emily's tongue darting from her right nipple across to her left, describing a circle around the cock like nubbins. My wife suckled the firm mounds momentarily. I imagined that Emily would be as anxious I would be to resume the journey towards Jo's pleasure center, but she showed remarkable patience. My excitement, and my frustration were doubled and redoubled by the prospect of my own possible joy in tasting Emily soon. I also reminded myself that at the end of our last encounter, in addition to the hot tub and handcuff ideas, we had left the two women's desire to have me fuck Jo's ass unfulfilled.

It was as if my wife could read my mind.

"I'm going to get up on the edge of the tub, so you can lick me, Jo, while Peter fills up your ass with great gobs of goo," she said, then continued. "Then, I will lick you out while Peter fills me, and the two of you can both share cleaning duties to eat the cream in my cunt."

"But then we need to uncuff him," Jo pointed out, as Emily was already heaving herself out of the water.

"True, but just long enough to position him in the water to fuck you. There are lots of hand holds that will serve to loop the chain through."

Jo nodded her agreement, pushing across. She kissed me deeply, distracting me from noticing where she had put the key. Then she led me into the middle of the tub, using my cock as a handle.

She left me standing with my feet astride the drain. There, I would be well situated to fuck our plumber's ass crack, once she lined up to eat my wife's cunt, which was already on display with Emily's knees apart, my wife's weight back on her hands, her hard nipples reaching up toward the tub which was baking her flesh a golden brown. I knew we were going to love having this hot tub even when Jo the plumber wasn't around- though something told me Jo might be around a lot.

Emily held her gaze forward long enough to watch Jo refasten my restraint, then tossed her head back and sighed.

"Bathe me with your tongue, baby," Emily begged. Jo did not hesitate to comply. As she leaned forward, she made sure to present her rump to me, lifting the curve of the buttocks to the surface so that I had a good view of not only the plumber's crack that she had exposed to Emily the first time they met, but I could admire her taut rear all the way as it curved down past her cute reddish rosebud.

Jo did not immediately attack Emily's clit. Instead, she truly bathed my wife with her tongue, beginning by licking her face across the forehead, around each ear, then her cheeks and nose before trailing down her chin, where she switched to nibbling as she explored Emily's neck.

Emily obviously was enjoying this, because she moved her left hand to cup behind the plumber's neck and hold her there. Like a lot of men, I had always found woman on woman action a major turn on, but this was beyond any of my fantasies, and it was real.

"That's going to leave a mark," I warned.

"Who cares?" Emily moaned. "People will just think you were acting like a high schooler necking for the first time."

She giggled, then continued. "I will let them think that, unless I think we should invite them over to share the hot tub- or Jo."

She laughed a dirty laugh from deep down inside her throat, unlike any sound I had ever her emit.

Emily then used her grip to urge Jo's mouth down Emily's chest toward her nipples. The motion caused me to look down at how Jo's anus seemed to be winking at me. I stepped closer, my spear pointing at that forbidden passage. First though, I tried to cup both of Jo's perfect pert tits in my palms, but the handcuffs restricted me to squeezing them one at a time. That must have worked just fine, as it was the plumber's turn to sigh.

"Fuck her crack for me, Peter," my wife urged. "I want to lick your cream out of that crevice."

"Yeah, Peter, fuck my ass. Don't you love my crack? Maybe next time, you'll be the one to stay home when I come to do work. I won't wear overalls then, just to build your anticipation of waiting to see my plumber's crack the way it is meant to be seen- with my pants riding lower and lower, until all is revealed."

My cock grew stiffer and larger as the ladies spoke, something that I would have bet was impossible before this hot tub and handcuff experience.

Before responding the way the women hoped, I bent over and ran my tongue down Jo's spine, starting at the base of her skull all the way to the divot at the top of her ass. My bouncing cock teased her thighs and the space where her legs left the perfect gap for a cock to slide into Jo's cunt from the rear. As tempting as that image was, I knew what my current mission really was. Everything suggested that we would have lots of time and opportunities to explore a wide range of kink with our horny plumber friend.

I prolonged the anticipation for all of us, licking along the curve of each buttock, and then finally exploring the crevice with my tongue. I could smell her ripe wet cunt, but the handcuffs prevented me from playing with that gash. I swirled my tongue around her rear opening, feeling the sphincter relax. My nose was buried in her ass as I ate out her poop chute.

"Ohmigawd, if his cock feels as good as his tongue, I might melt from the excitement."

"All the better to eat you up my dear," Emily responded. "And I'm almost afraid now to say it, but his cock will feel great up your nice tight ass."

I barely had a split second to ponder just how well my wife knew the tightness of the plumber's crack before Emily spoke again, telling me, "Quit teasing and sink it right up inside her, honey."

That order fit the context of the handcuffs. I rose up, pausing only long enough to admire her red puffy asshole gaping open eagerly. My hips obeyed Emily's instructions without conscious thought, thrusting forward until my belly was right against Jo' rump. My helmet popped past Jo's anal ring with remarkable ease, but I had no time to really appreciate that as it happened, since her colon was coaxing my throbbing meat even deeper within her rear. She really was tight as Emily had described,

Once I was buried to the hilt, her muscles clamped around my shaft, holding it in place. I pinched Jo's nipples. In response, she rotated her hips around my pole.

"He's filling up my bowels so fully, throbbing so hard, I just know he is about to explode and fill me up with his cream."

I managed to thrust back and forth, gently to start, but with increasing force.

"Holy fuck," Jo screamed loudly enough to wake the whole neighbourhood. "Don't stop, Peter, don't you dare stop. Keep doing just what you are doing right now."

"But more of it?" I responded, still increasing the power behind my thrusts.

Jo could only gasp in response. Fluids began gushing out of her cunt, the water washing them off her thighs, but the sharp scent cut through the chlorinated smell, a sweet reward. Her muscles spasmed around my cock, holding me in place. Every muscle in her body seemed to tense up at once, signalling that she was on the brink of a massive explosion.

Finally our plumber came with my cock still stuffed up her crack. If any neighbours were home and had missed out on our christening of the hot tub, Jo's screams must have awoken them. Luckily, no one called the cops.

I continued sawing up into her bowel until it was my term to orgasm. Great gobs of goo gushed out of my balls, surging up my shaft and exploding into that tight passage. Jo kept thrusting back against my groin, her body wracked with a string of aftershocks. I was also vaguely aware that Jo's tongue had brought Emily beyond the brink. My wife's cries of pleasure seemed to be even louder than the plumber.

We were frozen for several minutes in that position as we caught our breath.

Emily recovered first, and instructed Jo to swap places "my turn to lick out your pussy now that it is full of cream."

"Yes, but whose turn to wear the handcuffs?" Jo responded as she pushed up out of the hot tub.

12