The Policeman: An Urban Legend

Story Info
Black cop takes advantage of a young couple.
5.3k words
4.47
295.4k
135
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Joe Stevenson was a happy man. He sat sipping his post-dinner coffee across the table from his beautiful eighteen year old daughter. She was still dressed in her prep school skirt as she absent mindedly twirled a strand of blonde hair that had fallen loose from the bun on her head. She was intently studying her school work oblivious to everything else. He was proud of her, she was a good, decent girl, not a straight A student, but close.

He glanced over at his wife, Mary doing the dishes. She was a loving, supportive, and compassionate woman who devoted her free time to various community and church activities. Even after twenty years of marriage, he still got a stiffy watching her ass shake while she scrubbed the dishes. Why, if his daughter wasn't here, he'd throw his wife over the table and fuck the shit out of her right this moment. She was still a knock-out at forty and they had an active and satisfying sex life. Yeah, life is good, he thought. He had a wonderful, sexual wife and a decent daughter with a bright future.

He was ten years older then his wife and set to retire in five years. They planned to do a lot of traveling then, as their daughter would probably still be away at college. The only thing he was unhappy about was working the 8-4 night shift with his new partner. Jackson. His partner was a handsome well-built black man, with an arrogant, cocky attitude and Joe thought he might even be a little corrupt, not to mention the fact that he smoked. Jackson was always bragging about his sexual exploits and his favorite story was how he made some married woman blow into his 10" black breathalyzer to get out of a DUI. He said that after five minutes she was begging him to fuck her with his giant black cock and he did just that. He wished Jackson was exaggerating, but he had seen his partner's dick in the shower and knew he wasn't lying. Stevenson glanced at his watch, he was supposed to drop his daughter off at the library and his wife had a church meeting to attend, so they were both coming with him.

"Ok family, lets get a move on it."

His wife and daughter both ran to gather up their things and joined him in the car. Joe drove his daughter to the library first and she said she'd walk home as her mom was going to be at church late. Joe wasn't worried as they lived in a very nice neighborhood and it was only a few blocks. His daughter kissed him and his wife on their cheeks and headed into the library, grabbing her bag along the way.

Their next stop was the police station. Jackson was waiting for him in the parking lot. Joe and his wife got out of the car and Joe introduced his wife to his new partner. He saw Jackson run his eyes up and down Mary's body and he felt that his partner held onto her hand a little too long to be polite. Mary seemed a little flustered by the big black man openly staring at her, and she quickly kissed her husband goodbye as she got into the car and drove off. Jackson's eyes never left her until she was gone.

"Man, that sure is one hot wife, you got there partner," Jackson said as they began walking into the station.

"Thanks," Joe grunted.

"What's she doing with an old guy like you?" the black man said jokingly.

"Fuck you Jackson."

"You know buddy, partners are supposed to share everything." Jackson said. "Why don't you let me introduce your wife to some black cock, so she can have some good sex for a change."

"Fuck you Jackson," he replied again. "Now shut the fuck up."

"Just kidding partner," Jackson said.

He wasn't though. Jackson vowed that if he ever got the chance, he'd fuck Mary Stevenson until she begged to be his cock-slut and that would bring old Joe "fucking" Stevenson down a notch or two. The two gathered their gear in silence and within a few minutes were on patrol.

**********

What a long fucking night, thought Jackson. They'd only been patroling for two hours but it felt like forever as Joe wasn't saying much. I must have really pissed him off tonight talking about his wife. His cock stiffened a little as he thought about Mary's hot body. He hadn't gotten any pussy in three days and was horny as hell.

They were driving along the edge of the dismal swamp and Jackson motioned for his partner to drive through the boat launch area. Teens would hang out there from time to time, making out or drinking beer.

They cut their lights to sneak up on anyone and were plunged into an almost complete darkness expect for a little light from the moon . They saw the moon light reflecting off a solitary pickup truck parked in the far corner and they headed that way.

Joe stopped the car about a hundred feet away so that whoever was in the pickup wouldn't hear the engines. Not that those two could hear anything, he thought, as he and Jackson got out of the car. The truck was bouncing up and down from the intense fucking going on in back. Joe stayed with the car, close to the radio and Jackson crept up to investigate. Jackson drew his billy club and peered in the back. He watched the two teens fuck for a few minutes before beating the sides of the truck with his club and yelling at the top of his lungs.

Joe laughed as he heard the two kids screaming in fear. He watched Jackson haul the boy out while ordering the girl to stay in back. The boy was naked from the waist down and it looked like all he had on was a shirt but, Joe couldn't tell in the darkness.

Jackson leaned the boy across the side of the truck and patted him down around his shirt, before handcuffing him. Jackson sat the boy on the back of the pick up and looked down at the girl. He turned his flashlight on and shined it on her body. She was heavily made up and looked to be in her early twenties though she was probably much younger. She had long blonde hair that framed her face prettily and had the nicest tits he had ever seen. They were big, firm and perfectly shaped. She had almost no aureola's but her nipples were big and long, about as long as that little boys cock she had just been fucking, he thought with a grin. She had managed to pull on a pair of lacy white see thru panties. The panties revealed that she was a natural blonde. Jackson had never fucked a girl with blonde pubes before and figured she'd have to be his first.

Jackson pulled the girl out of the truck and made her assume the position.

"Bitch, I didn't give you permission to put them panties on," he barked at her. "I'm gonna have to frisk you now."

Jackson heard her sobbing as he ran his hands down her naked sides. She gasped as he reached around and pinched her nipples. He ran his hands down over her lean, flat stomach and felt her suck it in as he ran his hand down her panty covered crotch. He ran his hands down the outsides of her legs and then up the insides of her thighs.

"Sorry, but I gotta check you for drugs, it's the law."

Jackson pulled down her panties and shined his light at her wet pussy. "Wait I think I see something," he said and pushed one of his long black fingers in her to the joint. She gasped and he pushed it in to the knuckle. He pushed a second finger into her and was rewarded by a soft moan escaping her lips. Both his fingers were bigger then her boyfriend's little prick and he moved them in and out of her pretending to feel around for drugs. Her tight young pussy was clamping down on his fingers and he was panting at the thought of getting his cock in her. She whimpered a little when he pulled out and he stood back up and pushed his crotch against her ass.

Joe wanted to know what his partner was doing and turned the patrol car's spotlight on them. The girls head was down and her hands were tightly holding onto the truck. Joe was in awe at the sight of her big breasts and that firm young ass arched upward as Jackson pressed his crotch into her like he was fucking her. For some reason he found himself becoming aroused at the sight of the big black cop in uniform pushing his crotch against such a well built naked white girl.

"Do you feel how big that black cock is?"

The girl nodded and Jackson grinned to himself. He noticed that Stevenson had blinked the search light at him to get his attention, before turning it off completely. Disgusted, he let the girl get in the back of the truck with her boyfriend and did a quick search of the front of the pick up. He chuckled with glee when his search turned up a roach clip with a half smoked joint and an open bottle of cheap wine. He grabbed the boy and hauled him back to the police car.

"What the hell do you think you were doing back there," Joe asked?

"Just checking her for drugs partner," responded Jackson as he pushed the boy in the back seat.

Joe was getting ready to call the station when Jackson stopped him with a wink.

"Lets see some I.D. boy."

The teenager handed over his drivers license and Jackson read the name Ryan Anderson on it.

"Ryan, I have you on possession, underage consumption, open container, indecent exposure and a lot of other charges that can have you spending some time in prison," said the big black cop.

He watched the scared boy's little penis shrink back into his scrotum from his fear.

"Is any of the booze or drugs your girlfriends," Jackson asked?

"N.no Sir,"

"You know boy, I don't feel like doing all the paperwork to send you to jail tonight," said Jackson and he saw the boys eyes light up with hope. "So I'll tell you what. If you let me fuck that hot young girlfriend of yours, I'll let you go with a warning."

"Jackson, what the f...," Joe said.

"Shut up Joe," Jackson barked back at his partner.

Jackson looked back at the wimpy little teenager. He looked crestfallen again. "Well," growled the big black man threateningly.

"I..I can't do that sir," stuttered the boy.

"Well why the fuck not"

"Cause I love her, sir"

Jackson laughed at that and opened the car door. "Well we'll just have to see if she loves you enough to keep you out of prison. She is over eighteen right?"

Jackson left the car when the boy nodded yes. Joe ran out of the car to catch his partner.

"Jackson you can't do this, It's wrong."

"Joe," he replied. "I'm going to get me some pussy tonight and unless you want to take me home to your wife, I'm gonna fuck this girl." Jackson watched his partner step back in shock. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna make her do anything she don't consent to and you can even get a crack at her if you want, though she won't even notice your fucking her after I get done with her."

Jackson left his partner standing there with his mouth open and headed for the kids pick-up.

Stevenson cursed to himself and got back in the squad car. He looked back at the dejected looking teenager in the back seat. He was still naked from the waist down and wore a black tee shirt with some crazy band he had never heard of printed on it. He had a pierced nose and a tattoo on one arm. Just the kind of punk kid I hate, thought officer Joe Stevenson. How'd this loser ever score a babe with a body like that? Still, he was kind of noble in a way, sticking up for his girlfriend like that.

Jackson peeked into the back of the truck and saw the girl, still naked, sitting with her arms around her knees and rocking back and forth as she sobbed.

"What's your name girl"

"J.Jenny"

"Well Jenny, it's like this. I found drugs and alcohol in the truck and your boyfriend back there says that they belong to you." he paused to let his words sink in. The girl looked horrified and started crying in fear for herself and at her lovers betrayal. "I'm going to have to arrest you and call your parents...."

The mention of her parents had her begging him to let her go. Jackson saw her eyes light up when he said he'd let her off with a warning and then her look of disbelief when he told what she'd have to do for it. Jenny just nodded her head reluctantly and he climbed into the back with her. Jackson stepped over the air mattress in the back and removed his shirt as he leaned back against the cab.

"Come take my pants off, bitch and I'll show you what a real man's cock looks like."

Jenny was confused. She didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend, but being naked before this good looking black giant had her turned on. He was so strong and dominant and she found herself wanting to obey him. She had wanted to see his dick ever since she had felt it through his uniform when he frisked her. It had felt so much larger then her boyfriends and so powerful.

Jenny crawled over to the cop and looked up his muscular chest at the black face grinning down at her lustfully, his white teeth shining in the moonlight. She reached out a trembling hand and unbuckled his belt. She saw his large cock shifting under his trousers and licked her lips in fear and anticipation. Jenny unbuttoned his trousers and slowly pulled the zipper down. The weight of the equipment on his belt caused his pants to fall to the floor of the truck leaving him clad only in a pair of white briefs. The bulge in his underwear was simply unbelievable. It was completely beyond the teenage girls comprehension, that a penis could be that big. Ryan's dick was the only one she had ever seen and he had told her how lucky she was for it was considered well above average at five inches. She couldn't wait any longer and grabbing the waist band of his briefs, she pulled them down.

She gasped in fear at the black monster that revealed itself to her. It had been coiled up like a snake and when she freed it from it's prison the big head had leaped at her like it was getting ready to strike. The giant cock hung down half hard before her pointing right at her lips. The fat head was throbbing with desire for her and she flushed with pride at the thought of causing him to react this way. It was so beautiful, so big, and hard, she thought as it continued to grow before her eyes.. The cop's black cock was at least twice as big as Ryan's and three times as thick. The tip was lighter in color then the rest and was about half the size of her fist.

She tentatively reached out to touch it and felt it leap beneath her fingers. Jenny put her hand under his black cock amazed at it's weight .

"You have the right to suck on my cock," said Jackson reaching out for her.

She felt his hands roughly grab her hair and pull her head forward. Without hesitating she parted her lips to welcome his cock inside her mouth. She let her instincts take over and soon became an animal slurping on his cock lovingly, kissing the sides, and trying to deep throat him as much as possible. She could kiss Ryan's pubic hairs with his little penis buried completely in her mouth, but she couldn't even take half this cop's big cock. He seemed to be enjoying it though, as he was making little thrusting motions with his hips and grunting from time to time.

Jackson was impressed by the girl's cock sucking ability. Her enthusiasm readily made up for her lack of experience. He looked down at the beautiful teenager. Her eyes were closed in concentration as her lips rose rapidly up and down his black shaft. He could see her hand rapidly moving between her legs as she desperately frigged herself.

Joe Stevenson could make out his partners large torso leaning against the truck's cabin with the girls blonde head moving between his legs. He felt his penis move in his pants as he pictured the girl's hot young body and imagined her sucking on Jackson's long black cock. Then for some reason he pictured his wife naked before his partner and sucking on the ten inch monster, he had seen half erect in the showers at the station. He was disgusted at himself for thinking that but was surprised to see that his penis was now completely erect at the thought of his wife being with Jackson. Ryan was crying and moaning in the back seat at his girlfriends betrayal, but he also seemed to be straining his eyes to see more. Stevenson glanced down and was surprised to see the teenagers little dick was hard also.

Jackson had yet to meet the white bitch who could resist submitting to him completely after seeing his cock. He remembered Jenny's type from high school twenty years ago. There was no doubt in his mind that she'd break up with her boyfriend and start looking around for big black cocks to fuck. She'd end up giving her pussy to some black punk on the football team and would probably wind up pregnant by the time she was twenty. Jackson knew, because he had been that punk football player twenty years ago. He felt his balls start to ache and the semen flew up through his cock and blew out the head.

"You have the right to swallow my black seed," he gasped as he came.

Jenny felt the head of the cop's giant cock swell up even bigger and she tried to stop before he came as she wanted to feel him in her pussy, but she was too late. His hot semen sprayed the back of her throat and quickly filled her mouth. She enjoyed swallowing Ryan's cum but, never seemed to get enough as he only came several drops. The black cock on the other hand was cumming in gushers and quickly filled her belly and spilled out the sides of her mouth. She released his cock and it continued to squirt his jism on her nude body. She collapsed on the air mattress gasping for breath. When she looked up, she was delighted to see that his cock was still fully erect.

Jenny laid back on the air mattress and spread her legs invitingly. The cop looked like some kind of black god standing before her, with the moonlight shining on his muscles and cock as he stepped out of his pants and removed is shoes. Everything about him was big, powerful, and dominant. Ryan had always left her wanting more and she knew that this black giant would teach her all about having sex with a real man.

"I have the right to get fucked by a 10" black cock," she said causing the cop to laugh.

The cop kneeled down between her spread legs and nestled his cock head on her wet vaginal lips. He slowly pushed the fat head in and Jenny moaned in pleasure. He had one of her knees in each arm and was rotating his hips as he worked a little more of his penis into her with each thrust . He was as deep as Ryan's little prick ever got, but the width was a new experience that felt incredible, and he was only halfway in.

"So goddammed tight," Jackson groaned and pushed in about seven inches.

The pleasure was fading and being replaced by an intense pain as her pussy got stretched out by his cock. She found herself struggling to get away from him, begging him to let her go and sighed in relief when he pulled most of his cock out of her leaving only the head in. Then she screamed as his cock slammed into her to the hilt, his balls slapping her ass. It felt like she was losing her virginity all over again and she realized that in a way she was getting fucked for the first time as she graduated from little white boys to big black men.

Thankfully, he had stopped with his cock buried in her to let her get used to his size. The pain was being replaced by a sense of fullness. It didn't feel good, but then it didn't hurt her any more either and Jenny felt her pussy acting weird. Her juices were pouring all around his cock lubricating it completely and her vaginal muscles were spasming around his dick, trying to rub against the black invader alternately trying to push it out and pull it in. She started writhing around his massive cock wanting him to move it.

"Pleease fuuck mee," she stuttered out then moaned as he started to move.

Jackson slowly began pulling out his cock so that only the head was left in, then he rammed it back in. He began fucking her with its entire length like that and soon she was raising her hips to meet his thrusts, grunting every time he buried it in her.

Jenny had never in her life imagined sex could be this good. Her body was tingling and she was throwing her head from side to side as the pressure built up within her. She felt the cop drop her legs and then he laid down on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his back and leaned up to kiss him. She was overcome by emotions as she was engulfed by his body. She felt safe, protected within his arms, and also she felt owned, and she liked the feeling of being subservient to a dominant male.

12