The Pool

Story Info
I show off for the lifeguard.
4.2k words
4.49
60.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenn1992
jenn1992
167 Followers

Author's note:

Thanks for all your feedback - your emails and comments and votes are much appreciated. I'm still trying to reply to all of your kind (and dirty!) emails. Your suggestions for my next adventure are particularly appreciated, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to try all of them out!

The story below is also a true story, but not as risque as My Night Out. Wish it were, though, but this is what actually happened.

It's a short one - I'm working on another something you'll like, I promise.

And thanks to BeccaHasFun for her suggestions!

xx Jenn

**********

I'm Jenn, a recent grad still living in my college town.

I've been swimming since high school, when I was on our swim team. I wasn't any good in high school and certainly am no better now, but I love the way it feels to be in the water. So freeing, you know?

Anyhow, when I graduated, the thing I thought I'd miss the most about college was the easy access to the campus pool. It wasn't a luxe pool by any means, but it was free and convenient. And when I moved in with my roommate Matt, the new place was still within easy access to the campus pool.

A few weeks after graduation without access to the pool, I was ready to break down and get a Y membership. I didn't really have any cash to spare, but I really needed to swim.

I talked about it with Matt, my roommate, and he made a suggestion I'd never have thought of. Why didn't I just keep using the campus pool? I still had an ID, and it's not like the security guards looked too closely at them.

What the hell, I figured. And so I tried it.

The first day I went to swim in the pool, I half expected sirens to go off when I walked in: "she doesn't belong," the sirens would blare, and then I'd be dragged away to campus jail or whatever.

But the security guard that morning recognized me from my four years of daily swims, smiled, and waved me through. I didn't even have to flash an ID.

There are some benefits to being young, cute, and having my inviting blue eyes.

So I'd spent the summer swimming just about every day. I'd get up early and go for a swim on the days I could, and sometimes I had a break halfway through the day and would sneak in a swim, and some days it was after my internship or work, but basically, I made it most days.

Swimming is so good for me. I love being suspended in the water and just gliding through it. Sometimes I pretend I'm a fish and I've never known land and the worries of the world up on dry ground and I could spend the whole day - my whole life - in that warm chlorinated water.

The pool that summer was pretty empty. There was a lifeguard, who I think was a student worker who had a really boring summer job, because other than him, I was usually alone in the pool. I guess the campus really cleared out for the summer.

This summer, in addition to swimming and working, I decided to embark on a project of let's call it self-actualization. I've been reading stories about exhibitionists for years and was ready to cast aside my shy, demure ways and try it out. You can read about it in my first story here - My Night Out.

Anyhow, so in the spirit of being more daring and showing my body off a little, I decided to let go of my usual swimsuit. I'd been swimming in an old one piece that basically hid my ass and my breasts.

So I found like fifteen minutes to dash to Forever 21, which has become my favorite place for cheap fashion. I got the first string bikini I could find, tried it on quickly to make sure it fit well enough, and was out of the store with the new bikini for less than $20.

It was a pretty basic string bikini. The top was two triangles connected by a short string between my breasts and with string that tied behind my neck and behind my back, and the bottom had ties on both sides and covered the essentials. I mean, it felt like half my ass was hanging out, but that was the style. Sexy.

My first swimming day with the new bikini was just a couple of days after the events I wrote about in My Night Out. I was feeling flirty and fun and so, when in the ladies' changing room, I made sure that I looked nice. I was also pretty nervous, since I'd never worn so little in public before.

I looked good. My 5' 6" frame had curves in all the right places, I decided. My breasts are probably my favorite feature and even concealed behind the bikini, you could see that they stood proudly on my chest. You could even see the nubs of my hardening nipples. And my ass filled out the bikini bottom really nicely. The floral pattern of my bikini worked well with my permanently half-tanned skin. I was the total package, I decided.

Anyhow, the top (which I double knotted!) was showing off my cleavage, and I did a couple of jumping jacks in the mirror to watch my tits jiggle - quite nicely, I should say. And my bottom, which I'd also double-knotted, was staying in place pretty OK. It was a totally fine $20 suit, I thought. No wedgies yet.

I opened the locker room door to the pool room for my debut, excited and nervous to show some skin.

And the lifeguard didn't even look up from his book.

I swam my laps, which was an nice as it ever is, and, feeling refreshed but not aroused, got out of the pool, the swimsuit, uneventfully, boringly, still in place.

I showered and changed and went on with my day.

And that was about how it went for a couple of days. I'd get nervous, making sure to double knot everything, and wouldn't even get a glance from the sleepy lifeguard.

So I decided to push my luck. After a week of uneventfulness, I decided to be a bit risky.

First of all, I didn't double knot any of the four ties on my bikini, which was a bit scary. But then I imagined a tie coming undone. I could give the lifeguard a show and he wouldn't think that I was a slut.

Thinking about how to give the lifeguard a show, I decided that instead of just doing laps, I'd do a couple of dives, hope to maybe have my suit come undone once or twice, get him interested.

Well, just my luck, that day there were two young men swimming with me. They didn't look like serious swimmers, neither of the exercise variety like me or of the competitive sort. Really, they were there to goof off.

I swam a couple of laps, then got out of the pool. I stood by the side of the pool, making sure that I was in easy view of both the young men in the water and the lifeguard, and stretched my arms above my head, accentuating my flat stomach and perky breasts.

And then I climbed the ladder to the diving board, bounced a couple of times, and looked around. The boys all had their eyes on me. This was it, I thought, diving in would surely open up the bikini knots and leave me nude in front of the three of them.

I breathed deeply a couple of times while bouncing, and then dove in.

I purposely didn't check my suit while in the pool and swam to the edge to get out, oblivious of my state of undress, and showing off my goods for the boys.

But alas, my suit stayed in place. I was totally decent. Still in a sexy bikini, but all the important bits were covered up.

So I did it again, and then again, and still no luck. This cheap bikini was holding up surprisingly well!

So I swam my laps and headed out.

The next day, still committed to showing off but not sure how I'd make it happen, I didn't make it to the pool until forty-five minutes before closing. On my way in, the security guard called me over.

This was it, I figured, I'm busted and will have to join the Y. Or maybe they'll put me in campus jail? What do they do to people who sneak into their old college gyms after graduating?

He wasn't arresting me, it turned out, just giving me some news. Because the pool was old and needed refurbishing, they were going to do some work on it since it got so little use during the summer. They were starting with the women's locker room.

Good, I thought, the old locker room smelled distinctly of mildew. It could use a complete overhaul.

So in the meantime, the guard told me, they'd put up curtains separating the men's locker room into two halves - one labeled men and the other women. The showers were still just one big room of showers, but everyone was expected to wear their suits in the shower.

"It that OK?" the guard asked, and I nodded, already thinking of the hijinks I could pull.

He told me a little more about the other renovations, gesturing to the building entrance, but I didn't hear a word he said as I thought about sharing a locker room with the men.

I stepped into the men's changing room and saw the curtains separating the halves. I pulled open the curtain to the women's side and decided immediately that this was perfect for showing off.

I left the curtain open, and chose a locker within easy view of the walkway between the sections. I was going to show someone some skin this afternoon, I decided.

So I stripped to my bra and panties and took a deep breath. This was it, I thought, and unfastened my bra, facing the men's section and willing a man to walk in.

Then I faced away from the men's section and pulled down my panties, slowly, bending from the waist. Surely a man would walk by and be treated to a sight of my ass and pussy through the "accidentally" open curtain.

My arousal was growing in anticipation of what would happen.

I dithered and delayed, but no man came.

So I put on my swimsuit and rushed to the pool. It was closing soon and I really wanted to get a good swim in.

I guess I got a little lost in my laps, because I was startled when the lifeguard met me at the edge of the pool and told me that it was past closing time and he needed to go home.

He explained that he figured I really needed that swim, but since he'd done all the closing-down duties in the pool area, he really did have to kick me out.

He watched me lift myself out of the pool, his eyes on my cleavage. This bikini really was a good idea, I thought, noticing the heat moving to my pussy. And maybe I would get to do a little showing off.

I followed the lifeguard to the men's locker room, glad again that the women's was closed and that I'd at least get to shower with him. As he walked in front of me, I took a moment to admire his cute ass. He must work out, I thought, noticing how firm it was.

We entered the showers, which were the same as those on the women's side. The room was square with no dividers, the walls on either side of the entrance and the back wall each had three shower heads, and each shower head was accompanied by a dispenser of all-in-one shampoo and conditioner and a dispenser of body wash. The room wasn't very big and the shower heads were pretty tightly spaced.

"Sorry that we have to shower like this," the lifeguard said to me as he pulled one of the showers on an adjusted the temperature.

I chose a shower right next to him.

"But we're gonna have great new showers once the remodeling is done, right?" I answered.

"I don't know that they're going to actually change much other than the mold," the lifeguard replied, shampooing his hair, the suds flowing down his rather delectable chest.

I made sure to face him as I put shampoo in my hair and massaged it into my scalp vigorously enough to make my breasts wiggle for him.

"So no major upgrade, huh?" I asked. "I was hoping for the shower heads to be replaced with those massaging ones."

"No luck," he said, soaping his sexy chest.

I squeezed some body wash into my hands and started rubbing it onto my skin, paying close attention to my breasts, my belly, and my thighs. I was getting aroused, looking at his chest and feeling my hands on my sensitive nipples, which were getting hard. I was going to flirt with him, I decided.

"I never feel like I get entirely clean when I shower in a swimsuit," I declared.

"Well," he said, conspiratorially, "I'm just about finished, and you're the only one left. I won't tell if you won't tell."

"You're so sweet," I said as he rinsed the last suds off of himself and shut the shower off.

He grabbed his towel, threw it over his shoulder, and walked away towards the men's half of the changing room. As he reached the curtain to enter, he turned around to face me, maybe hoping for a glimpse.

But I'd been too distracted by his ass again! I'd forgotten to strip for him!

I quickly reached behind my neck and pulled the string, untying the bow. I winked at him as I lowered my top, but he turned back through the curtain into the locker room.

Such a gentleman! It was so frustrating! But I did see a definite bulge in his swim trunks when he faced me, so there was promise.

I left my bikini at my feet and returned to my shower, closing my eyes and imagining the lifeguard coming back out to sneak a peek at me. I imagined him coming into the showers in just a towel, and then making an excuse about inspecting plumbing, he'd drop the towel and join me under the shower. I felt his hand on my breast, pinching my nipple, and then the other one on my belly, creeping lower until he found my triangle of public hair and then lower still, running his finger along my clit and into my hot, wet, slit.

I moaned at his touch and then, suddenly, realized it was my hands bringing me pleasure. The lifeguard was nowhere to be seen, so I turned the shower off, grabbed my bikini and towel, and returned to the ladies' side of the locker room.

As I toweled off and then got dressed (still, with the lifeguard nowhere in sight), I started to form a plan. Thus far, my attempts to show off my nakedness at the pool felt like a porno movie where the pizza guy delivers the sausage pizza with extra sausage and then drives back to the pizza parlor without stopping to take the sausage out of his pants. I needed to change that.

The next evening, I went to the pool at the same time to make sure I'd be there for the lifeguard to close the pool and maybe shower with me again.

I rushed through the construction in the building's entrance, flashing the security guard a smile, and made it to the locker room.

In a hurry, I stripped, tied my bikini on, and entered the pool to find the lifeguard, as usual, alone.

He smiled at me and watched me do my laps, so I figured I had him interested. At closing time, I got out of the pool and went to his lifeguard stand, where he'd been sitting the whole time.

As I approached, I glanced at his crotch. Something in those trunks was definitely awake.

"Is it ok if I shower naked again?" I asked, gently touching his shoulder.

"Uh, yeah, sure," he stumbled over his words. "I've got to clean up some out here."

"Thanks!" I called, skipping away.

"Hey," he called back, "could you, uh, stick your head out when you're done? Wouldn't want to surprise you."

He was such a gentleman. Too much of a gentleman. But I'd do like he asked.

So I stripped out of my suit just outside the shower room and left it on the tile floor before taking a quick shower, enjoying the water washing the chlorine off my skin and out of my hair.

I grabbed my towel when I was done and quickly dried myself off a little, but I was too excited about what I was going to do next to get all the way dry.

Holding the towel to my chest, it draped down my body, covering all the important bits, but showing glimpses of my hips as I walked back toward the pool.

"You ready for a shower?" I called.

The lifeguard was finishing up doing something with all the pool equipment, but when he looked up I had his full attention.

"Great timing," he said, his eyes looking me up and down, "because I just finished."

I stood still while he walked toward me and the showers. I wanted him to come close before I turned around and showed him my bare back and ass as I walked back to the ladies' side of the locker room.

As he approached, I noticed how tented his trunks were. He was putting such a good face on, being the gentleman, but it was obvious he wanted me and liked my teasing.

So I turned around and slowly swung my naked hips back into the locker room. Knowing that he was following me like a puppy dog, I didn't even turn to look back.

As I passed the entrance to the showers, I had a wild idea. I kept walking slowly, but I moved the towel from my front to start drying my hair as I sashayed to the lockers. I imagined the lifeguard's face as he realized I was naked in front of him, with only a towel on my head.

As I got to the curtain separating the women's half of the locker room, I had to look back and see what the lifeguard looked like. I turned from my waist, facing him and showing probably a lot of sideboob.

The lifeguard had frozen at the entrance to the shower room, a hand on his bulging swim trunks.

I winked and went through the curtain.

I finished toweling off before putting the rest of my plan into action. Satisfied that I was dry and getting curious about what the lifeguard was doing in the shower, I wrapped my towel around me and went to retrieve my forgotten bikini.

I didn't know what I'd see, and wasn't quite sure what I wanted to see. Maybe the lifeguard would have stripped off his trunks and be jerking off? I got excited imagining him thinking about me and pumping his cum into the shower. Maybe he'd have picked up my bikini and would be using it to masturbate. I imagined putting the bikini on again for him after he finished with it. His sticky seed would be all over my breasts and I'd just rub it in for him until he got hard again and then...

I stepped through the curtain wearing just my towel. The bikini was still there, on the cold tile floor outside the shower room.

Maybe the lifeguard would lay me down onto the cold floor and fuck me right here. I felt a shiver, imagining the cold floor on my back and his hot cock in my pussy.

I stepped closer to the showers, getting tingly in anticipation.

The lifeguard's back was to me, and his shorts were around his ankles. It didn't take much to imagine what he was doing with his hands, and he was breathing heavy.

"Oh!" I exclaimed in false surprise.

He spun around and froze, his hand in mid stroke on his cock.

The lifeguard had a really lovely cock. Not huge, maybe seven inches long and with a nice girth. But something about it made me hungry.

"I, uh, didn't mean to interrupt," I said, bending to pick up my discarded suit. "I just forgot my bikini."

He stared at me like a deer caught in headlights.

"I mean," I kept babbling, "the view is pretty nice from here."

He still stared, silent.

Why didn't this handsome lifeguard pick up on my coy flirtations? I wondered. He was such an unfailing gentleman.

So I walked two paces closer to him. His lovely cock, twitching, was just out of reach of my arms.

"Now that I've seen your goods, do you think it would only be fair for your to see mine?" I asked, leading the horse to water.

He swallowed.

"It would only be fair," he croaked.

"Why don't you open my towel, then?"

He reached, slowly, for where I'd tucked my towel between my breasts. And with one swift tug, the towel was on the floor and I was totally naked, a foot away from the totally naked lifeguard I'd been fantasizing about.

"You can touch them," I said, inching closer and noticing how he looked at my tits. "As long as I can touch yours."

He nodded and swallowed again. His pawed at my tits as I reached for his hard cock.

I stroked it once, enjoying its heft and the velvety texture.

And then, suddenly, with a quiet yelp, he came. Stream after stream of his hot spunk landed on my belly, in my neatly trimmed pubes, then on my thighs.

He mumbled an apology and ran off to the men's side of the locker room, leaving me still horny and covered in cum.

I dragged a finger through the cum on my belly and slurped it into my mouth, savoring its salty sweetness.

It was too bad that he ran off, I thought, because maybe we could have kept playing. I'd have coaxed him into giving me another shot of cum.

jenn1992
jenn1992
167 Followers
12