The Pool Ch. 04

Story Info
Family get togethers are hot.
3.3k words
4.42
40.6k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of my previous chapters, let me reiterate that all characters are a figment of my imagination and have no bearing on anyone I know. All characters are over the age of consent.

I hope you enjoy reading and if so please vote if you have enjoyed reading my stories. All comments and feedback are welcomed. Thank you.

*****

"DAD! GET OUT! ...TURN AROUND!...Oh shit shit shit!..." I screamed at my father who had walked into the kitchen unexpectedly, having arrived home very very early from work, and caught me in the buff trying to hide behind the fridge door when I heard him enter. I had been into the pool with two of my brothers and left my discarded towel and bikini on the floor by the sun lounger.

I screamed at him to turn away but it didn't have any effect because he continued to look at me with hungry eyes as the bulge in his works trousers grew bigger and bigger.

"Oh dad, please go away. Stop staring at me", I cried as thoughts of what me and my two brothers had been doing just a short while ago would soon be discovered if my dad turned towards the pool and saw both Bobby and Adam also naked in the pool.

"O Carrie, don't worry about a thing now I know all about your escapades with Bobby and Adam

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" I shouted. "We haven't been doing..." I stuttered before he raised his hand to stop me saying any more

"Carrie Carrie my dear Carrie, I have seen how you all look at each other and I have heard you whispering when you thought no one could hear. It doesn't take an Einstein to add it all together and come up with the correct answer."

"Dad, you are soo wrong. They are my brothers for goodness sake!"

The bulge in his trousers continued to grow making a definite tent in his trousers as he slowly walked towards me with a smile on his lips and a look in his eyes the same as Adam had when he first saw me naked all those months ago.

I knew from instinct what he had in mind for us and hoped Bobby and Adam, who I could see through the patio glass doors coming towards us behind dad, would come and tell dad he was imagining it all.

But no. They both entered the kitchen with smiles on their faces. No signs of horror or embarrassment or shock at seeing dad there.

I was puzzled. Why are they not acting the innocent brothers? Why are they not angry with dad for suggesting such a thing? Why are they looking so relaxed with the situation?

These thoughts flitted through my brain in a millisecond when it hit me! They had somehow set it all up. This was their surprise for me, the one they had mentioned earlier when we were in the pool.

"Well sis, looks like our surprise for you has really taken you by surprise eh?" said Adam.

"We were overheard by dad talking about you and eventually instead of going ape shit with us all like we expected, said he wanted a part of the action...We might as well keep it all in the family." explained Bobby.

Looking at my two brothers and dad as they stood in front of me it couldn't be helped but see they were all fully aroused and Adam and Bobby's dicks which were still uncovered, both were pointing straight at me.

"C'mon Carrie, what do you say eh, you can see we all want you and we know you want some of what we have here eh", Adam grinned rubbing his meaty cock towards me.

"Yeah Carrie, you will have such a great time with the three of us. It'll be like Christmas and all your birthdays all rolled into one big present for you." added Bobby.

"You bastards, you dirty rotten ...!" I retorted, "how could you? How ...!" I stammered knowing that by looking at those three bulging and twitching cocks and feeling my juices building up and running down my inner thighs I could no longer feign horror or disinterest or hide the fact I was getting hornier by the minute. God I really wanted to try something new and with these three men I really and truly loved

Bobby approached me and took my hand to lead me upstairs to my bedroom with the other two following close behind.

"Don't worry about a thing Carrie everything will be OK and I promise you will enjoy every second of what happens" he said as I walked up the stairs with him.

I numbly but excitedly nodded and began to prepare myself mentally for the pleasures to come.

Gently Bobby lay me down on my queen sized bed and adjusted the pillows under my head and knelt beside me as he began kissing my neck and shoulders and then going to my breasts. His tongue played with my nipples and I could feel myself becoming lost in the moment, forgetting Adam and dad were in the room watching.

As I lay there with my eyes closed enjoying the feeling of Bobby's touch on my body as he expertly stroked and kneaded my breasts and nipples just like the way I like him to, then I felt some one's hand begin to rub my sex mound and play with my clitoris and pussy, although I don't have a mass of bush I do not shave - I am a woman after all and my trimmed bush is a sign that I am a woman and not a little girl any more.

I was getting hot, no not getting hot I WAS hot and wanted more as my juices built up further I could feel the intensity of the moment right through my whole body. I peeped through my eye lashes and saw a cock about 3inches away from my lips being pumped and stroked, I couldn't tell at this time whose it was I was so absorbed in the fingers and kisses on other parts of my body, I did what came instinctively and opened my mouth wider to welcome that lovely throbbing purple dripping head into me.

The cock didn't taste of Bobby or Adam, it was slightly saltier so it must be dad's I thought as I took it deep into my mouth, relishing the different taste and feel of this new cock.

"Oh my god, Carrie , you are sooo good at this Mmm ahhh" I heard dad say as he plunged his shaft further into my mouth before taking it out a little and plunging back in with a steady rhythm.

Meanwhile I felt my pussy and clit being sucked and licked, the tongue playing around my clit and sending shivers of ecstasy through my body. The sensation of having my clit sucked and licked, along with my nipples and having a mouthful of cock all at the same time was intoxicating and I was in sexy heaven.

After a while the men in my life changed positions and I felt myself being lifted and some one rolling underneath me, I then felt a coldness (found out later it was some lube to make the entry easier) around my rosebud hole before whoever it was entered my rosebud gently pressing and easing in a little at a time. Oh the sensation was electric. I never had felt such a wild abandonment as the shaft pushed into my bum hole, my whole body was on fire with the sensation. Once a steady rhythm was established I felt another throbbing meaty cock in my pussy and soon we were all rocking to the same rhythm while the third meaty shaft was pulsing in and out of my greedy mouth.

"Ooohhh heaven!" I gasped in between the throbbing rhythm on the out stroke.

To have not one, not two but three penises in my holes was bliss and I felt so hot and horny I couldn't believe how wonderfully erotic and naughty it was. Bliss!

I could just hear Adam and Bobby grunting and sweetly moaning as they pumped their cocks in unison in my wet pussy and bum hole.

In out, in out, they went increasing the tempo as both began to climb to their own climaxes. Dad was face fucking me and I could taste his cum as he released himself in my eager mouth and shot his load. I swallowed as much as I could as the remainder dribbled down my chin onto my neck and chest. I sucked and milked as much as I could from dad's dick feeling him throbbing and thrusting draining his balls into and onto me. Minutes later he withdrew his now soft member and began to kiss me and share his own cum with me licking my chin and tits and lips. Bobby and Adam both reached their climaxes together and I could feel their spunk fill me and such was the load I thought they would never end.

"Ahhhh fucking hell! That was fantastic." I heard Bobby say as his penis withdrew from my rosebud.

"Geee Carrie you are so hot and such a slut and I love you for being so eh," Adam breathed as he also withdrew and lifted me so I was laid on the bed beside him.

I lay there exhausted on my queen sized bed surrounded by my dad and two brothers and thought to myself that that was the best sex I had ever had and couldn't wait for the next opportunity to do it all again!

We all must have dozed off when something woke me. I had heard the front door downstairs close and mom shout up the stairs,

"Hi everyone I'm home. Who's gonna help me make dinner tonight?"

We jumped up immediately and scrambled for our clothes I ran into my en-suite for a quick shower as Adam jokingly said as he left my bedroom,

"I'll go, I'm starving eh...although I've just been eating some delicious pussy! eh" he laughed

It was a few days later when I overheard mom and Adam talking quietly in the family room as I passed going to our pool in the back yard. What I overheard made me stop on the threshold in shock and surprise as I heard their whispered conversation and saw them sat close together on the couch. Adam and mom were discussing what had happened in my bedroom earlier in the week, with Bobby, Adam and dad. Mom was stroking Adam's thigh and brushing her hand over his crotch as she listened to him relate everything to her. I was frozen to the spot as I watched and listened, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Mom and Adam! Mom and Adam were also having incestuous fun! Just watching them doing what appeared to be natural and sexy I felt myself tingling and stirring in my bikini panties.

They must have sensed someone nearby and they turned towards me and both smiled and beckoned me into the room. I was confused and still in shock as I stepped further into the family room unsure of everything that was happening, what I had overheard and seen.

"Come on in Carrie, there's nothing to worry about at all." said mom, "Adam has told me everything and now I think it's about time you learnt more about our loving family."

Adam continued to sit there smiling, with mom's hand stroking his now growing bulge, both of them were unconcerned that I had caught them in such a compromising situation.

"Carrie, you must by now realise that we are a special family and we are truly loving with each other," mom continued, as her hand squeezed Adam's bulge and wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

I just stood there transfixed unable to speak as my eyes followed mom's hand rubbing gently over Adam's crotch.

Mom explained that as much as she loved my father and he her, both of them realised they wanted more and once their sons reached an age they would initiate them into the joys of their special relationship, instead of finding people outside their marriage. Both Adam and Bobby were enjoying the special times they had with mom and now I had also found the joys with them and with my dad, she thought it would be nice for all five of us to enjoy ourselves with each other. (Martin my youngest brother wasn't mentioned at all so I assumed he had not been initiated yet into the fold)

I must admit that at 46years of age ( a couple of years younger than dad) mom still had a good figure and looked sexy in some of her clothes especially when going out socially. For work mom dressed pretty conservatively with knee length skirts and button-up blouses that did not do her much justice, however even I recognised that when she was at home or going out socially with dad or friends she dressed to accentuate her full shapely figure. At 5'6'' and shoulder length auburn hair and blue eyes she was a striking looking lady.

Mom stood and walked up to me and gently put her arms around my bare shoulders ( I was wearing a blue striped bandeau top bikini for sun bathing next to our pool) and led me to the couch next to Adam where she sat down on the other side beside me holding my arm gently as she looked into my eyes and smiled sweetly. I looked first to Adam on my left then to mom on my right. I still couldn't believe what was happening. Why had I never noticed before? How had I not picked up on the signs? Adam volunteering to help mom with dinner preparations should have been just one of the big giveaways because he very rarely helped in the house as far I as I could recall.

Mom was stroking my arm and looking at me intently, her eyes sweeping over my body which was barely covered with my bikini, and said,

"Carrie, you are beautiful and have a beautiful body and I have been wanting to touch and taste you for ages, but until Bobby, Adam and dad had tasted and played with you I felt you needed to be at ease first with having 'family' fun."

Adam began stroking my thigh, knowing how much his touch always sent tingles running up to my pussy and making me wet.

"Carrie, we are one big family and want everyone to enjoy and experience the love we have for each other eh..." he spoke quietly as his hand travelled further up my leg and almost brushed against my panties, but not quite, teasing me knowing the effect he was having on his slut of a sister.

Mom began to stroke my hair from my shoulders and leant in to nuzzle against my neck giving me soft butterfly kisses along my jaw line and shoulder all the time her other hand gently found my tits and began to rub my nipple nearest to her, in a slow circular motion. The effect was strange, was unreal but I became engrossed in the strangeness, in the forbidden actions and soon started to react and respond to the touch of my brother and mom.

A moan escaped my lips as the intensity built up and I could feel hands exploring my body and making me tingle all over. My pussy became very wet and I could feel the dampness seep through my panties. Mom suggested I remove them so as not to spoil the couch!

Mom leant forward as she smoothly pushed me to lay back on the couch and took my nipple into her mouth, when did my top come undone?! Her tongue danced around my nipple as she softly played with it between her teeth, rolling it around and softly tugging it making my nipple become raised and hard. One of her hands was smoothly kneading my other tit holding my nipple between her thumb and finger and rolling it and pulling it so it too was soon standing proud.

Meanwhile Adam was massaging my upper thighs and brushing his hand over my sex tunnel, his fingers playing with my short curly pubes, now when did my bikini panties come down? I was in such a state of confused heaven I had not realised that between them Adam and mom had manipulated my brief bikini and slid them down out of their way.

I began to respond to the delicate touches and started to melt in the exquisiteness of having two pairs of hands roam over my naked body and started quietly moaning in pleasure.

I lay down fully on the couch as mom continued to kiss and play with my nipples and her fingers began to explore my wet pussy lips. Adam I noticed through my almost closed eyes was fingering mom's pussy and clit giving her the pleasure she was giving me. We both moaned and raised our pussies to welcome the touches being offered. Mom was kissing my belly and circling my belly button with her magic tongue on her way down to my wet slit when she reached it her tongue sent wild pulses through my whole body as she sucked on my clit and outer lips. I wanted more.

I writhed and lifted my hips as much as I could to allow easier access for my mother's tongue to play and deliver the most delicious sensations to my senses. I reached down to my mom's head and wrapped my fingers in her hair pushing her head and face further in to me, not wanting her to stop doing the wonderful thing she was doing to me. Her tongue, her magical tongue was finding spots of ecstasy I didn't know existed as she travelled from my clit to my vagina, spreading my labia wide to enter with her tongue and fingers.

Both Bobby and Adam and even dad could not compare to the delicate yet erotic way mom was licking and sucking my clit and pussy, it was as if I were experiencing the inflammation of my most wildest fantasies.

I could feel myself building up to an almighty orgasmic explosion and screamed out " Yes, yeees Oh my god I am gonna come, oh god yeeeeesss!!"

I exploded with a loudness I hadn't ever done before and squirted my love juices onto mom's face and watched it drip down her chin as she tried to suck it up and lick it from around her lips so not to waste a drop.

I lay exhausted and came down from the heights of my orgasm slowly jerking as another smaller but no less intense feeling swept over me.

Adam was pumping into mom's pussy and thrusting in and out clutching onto her buttocks bringing her closer to her climax as he himself exploded his seed into her. When he withdrew the remnant of his spunk dripped from his purple bellend and he offered it to mom to lick clean which she eagerly did and seeing that I was watching beckoned me to join her in licking the creamy juices clean.

We all collapsed on the couch in weariness after our marathon sex session, minutes later mom looked at me smiling and said "Welcome fully to our special family gatherings. This is just a taster when Dad and Bobby get home from where ever they are, we can have a truly family get together like you have never had before!"

I smiled back and nodded my head in acceptance of what was to come and thought of the fun times ahead for all of us.