The Pool Girl

Story Info
Hot housewife loves to show off.
1.2k words
4.25
168k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got pregnant after I finished high-school and married my boyfriend at nineteen. I gave up my modeling and dance career to become mother and wife. After my son was born, I got a job as an assistant trainer in a health club and exercised my figure back to a strong buff perfect ten. My husband was very insecure and jealous, which caused many problems when I would go out with my girlfriends for a drink or when men would stare at me. I never gave my husband a reason to be jealous, nor did I ever cheat on him. When I was twenty, I auditioned for the Playboy 2000 model search and shed my clothes in front of strange men for the first time. I was proud of my body, and since I had modeled clothes previously, I wasn't shy for the camera. I didn't win a spot as a monthly model; however, my photo did appear in the follow-up Playboy's Girls of the 2000 Model Shoot. My husband would get upset when our male friends would ask me to autograph a copy of my topless photos. After a few years of this, I called it quits and divorced him, moving back in with my parents. A few years went by and my ex and I attempted to get back together for the sake of our son. During our separation, I had flirted with my wild side and entered wet-T-shirt contests and amateur topless contests. Meanwhile, I found out my husband had screwed around and fathered a child by another woman.

Recently, I decided I needed to return to work, since our son was in school all day. My ex and I went to a job fair downtown and I checked out several jobs. Because of his jealousy, he steered me away from a position as an airline flight attendant, cocktail waitress, Hooter's girl, athletic trainer, dancer, or any job where I would be stared at by men. Finally, we saw a job for retail sales and cashiering with a local pool supply store. My ex was okay with this position because I would be dressed in casual attire and nothing sexy. I filled out an application and was interviewed by a store manager. A few days later, I was called and asked to come into the store for a second interview. I dressed to get the job; dress shirt, short pleated black mini-skirt, black high heels, and a short black jacket. I was interviewed by the store manager and sales manager in the back office. The store manager advised that their search had narrowed down to two women, me and another girl. They said they had initially picked the other girl; however, when they met me at the job fair, they felt a need to interview me further. The store manager asked me why they should choose me over the other applicant. I advised them that I previously held jobs in retail sales and cashiering and also had worked a different pool supply franchise.

The sales manager then stated that occasionally the stores enlisted some of there employees to model for their national sales magazine for advertisement. Kind of like Wal-Mart. Both men concurred that I had a fantastic figure, and since I had previous modeling experience, I could be an asset for the store and their ads. I advised them that I didn't have a problem appearing in their advertisements. The store manager then said the other applicant had modeled for them during her interview and was I opposed to this. I said no, but that I didn't have a bikini to wear. He said, maybe you could improvise as the other young lady did! I then saw an opportunity to call his bluff, plus get back at my husband. I removed my jacket and then my shirt, exposing my 34D's in my low-cut bra. Then I removed my skirt exposing my skimpy thong panties. There I stood in front of two strange men in my high heels, bra and panties. Both men stared and muttered, very nice! The store manager apparently wanted to see how far I would go to get the job. He stared at my tits and asked if they were naturals or implants. I pulled the straps of my bra off my shoulders and reached behind and unhooked it, letting it fall onto his desk. My large nippled 34D's proudly jutted straight forward and pointed back at him.

Now the sales manager boldly moved in front of me and leaned against the office desk, saying, "Mrs. D, you know there may be some special duties to perform on occasions, do you think you can handle it?" I replied that I was up to the task, whatever it was. He then unzipped his fly and withdrew a semi-erect penis. Now I saw my opportunity to have some fun and get back at my husband at the same time. I bent over at the waist and with one hand braced on his right thigh, took my other hand and grabbed his shaft, sucking the head of his cock into my mouth as he moaned. He muttered that he expected his employees to complete their assignments, and I knew he was talking about swallowing his load. Meanwhile, the store manager got up from his chair behind the desk and walked behind me. I felt his hand between my thighs and a finger snagged the material of the thong between my butt cheeks and pulled it aside. The middle finger of his other hand slid across my butt hole and down to my already wet labia. He probed my pussy and clit and learned I was already primed. He pulled down my thong and I slowly lifted each foot as he slipped it off my heels. I then heard a second zipper and suddenly felt a cock sliding between my thighs under my butt cheeks and his cock head entered my wet labia. He pushed my legs apart and moved between my thighs. Plop, he shoved the entire length of his shaft into me and began pumping my pussy.

He then reached with both hands wrapped around my waist for my dangling breasts and began fondling, squeezing, and pinching my nipples. He shot his hot jism into my pussy within about five minutes as I continued to work on the sales manager's orgasm. Then suddenly the sales manager's cock began to jerk and a gush of cum squirted to the back of my throat as I gulped and swallowed to keep from choking. After they both finished, they placed their deflating cocks back into their trousers and said, "Mrs. D your hired." The store manager then went to his desk and took out a digital camera and began snapping photos of me, standing still in only my black high heels. I was so shook up, I left my thong panties on his desk. They were amazed at my toned tanned athletic body and shaved pussy. Now that I got the job, I am asked almost daily to join one or both at a time for some "special tasks". I don't mind, I enjoy the sex and the two men are both married and good looking. My ex has no idea what he has gotten me into, or rather what he has gotten into me (ha, ha, ha). When he asks how my day went, I just act exhausted and say I managed a full load today.