The Pool Party

Story Info
Kevin and Lisa have a few friends over for a party.
9.1k words
4.57
106.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

A trim blond with an amazing chest strutted by the glass front of my office. I watched her full breasts as they bounced with each step she took.

"Molly," I called out, trying to calm the naughty thoughts that surfaced each time I saw that lovely body.

The buxom blond stuck her head into my office. My eyes immediately drifted again to her ample chest. Molly has one of those chests that men dream about. Her full D-cups pushed at the fabric of her shirt, which was unbuttoned far enough to reveal a healthy amount of cleavage.

"Hey, Lisa," She smiled. Molly took one of the chairs in front of my desk and dropped into it. She leaned forward making her cleavage all the more visible. It was a wonder any of the men in the office got any work done with a distraction like this walking around. "What can I do for you?"

"It's nothing really," I responded. "It's just, I was planning a little get together this weekend and wondered if you would like to come over."

"Oh, that sounds like fun," Molly replied. "I don't have plans yet, I'd love to come."

"Great. Here's my address." I jotted it down on a piece of paper. "We'll probably get started around seven on Saturday. See you then."

"Yes, see you then," Molly called as she slipped from the chair and left the office. I watched her ass as she walked through the door. That was a woman that was easy on the eyes, I thought. Although she was rough on other things; I could feel that my heart rate was elevated and my pussy was definitely starting to moisten.

I slipped my hand under the hem of my skirt and hiked it up until I could reach my steaming slit. My thoughts swirled through my head of all the things I would do to Molly given the chance. I imagined what it would be like to suck on her monster tits.

My hand strummed my pussy through my thin panties as my mind raced. I imagined it was Molly's tongue pushing at my folds, lapping the sweet juices from my pussy. I wondered if Molly had ever been with a woman before. Did she like to lick pussy or did she only like the taste of cock? Either way Kevin or I, and I hoped both, was going to have some fun this weekend.

My breath became ragged as I pushed myself closer to an orgasm. I couldn't believe I was masturbating so blatantly in my office. The entire front wall was glass and there were three people sitting in cubes outside. But their backs were to me and some how the danger fueled my arousal.

I pealed back the saturated material of my panties, giving myself direct access to my pussy. My hips bucked as my fingers touched the slick lips. I drove two fingers deep inside my cunt while my thumb circled my clit. After only a short minute of this I was washed with relief. It made me wonder if an orgasm with the real Molly would be more powerful then the one I just had from the idea of her licking my cunt. I sure hoped it would.

I straightened my clothes and tried to refocus my attention on my computer and the report I was writing.

I just hoped that if anyone came it the office it didn't smell to much like pussy.

* * *

"What do you think?" I asked Kevin, spinning in front of him in my newest bikini. It was a tiny aqua blue number that did little to hide my secrets. Over top of it I had a shear lace dress that allowed the bright bikini to be fully visible beneath it.

"My god," Kevin gasped playfully. "I'd fuck you in a minute."

"I hope it would take longer then that," I replied.

I giggled as Kevin walked over and pulled my tightly against him, his hand cupping my ass and giving it a squeeze.

"Alright, Mr. Grabby," I teased, sticking my hand down the back of Kevin's swim trunks and grabbing his bare ass. "Let's go finish setting up before our guests arrive. Besides if you get me all wet too soon you'll spoil some of the fun. What is Molly going to think when she gets here and all she can smell is pussy? We don't want to scare her off."

The doorbell rang. "Look at that," I said. "Someone is already here, and we don't have the anything set up yet."

We hurried downstairs to see who was here so early and to finish getting things orginized. I moved toward the front door while Kevin headed for the back yard.

It was still an hour before the party was suppose to start, who could it be, I wondered. Yanking open the front door I found that the stoop was empty. Fucking kids, I thought to myself, closing the door and returning to the kitchen.

The food was already prepared it was just a matter of putting it out. I picked up a serving tray and carried it out to the back deck. There I found Kevin lighting the tiki torches that we had arranged around the deck. The flames danced giving the area a more primitive feel. It all looked perfect.

It was then that I realized that he wasn't alone. Mae and her boyfriend Andy were also there. I slipped the tray onto the table just as the slam of the back door announced my presence. Everyone turned.

"Lisa," Mae cried out. "We thought we'd come over early and help you set up. This looks so great."

"Thanks," I said as my eyes roamed Mae's form. She wore a tight white tank-top that didn't make it to her waist. Her ever-hard nipples pressed at the thin fabric. Below she had on a little skirt that could barely be called a skirt. The short ring of material just made it below her ass. My minds eye immediately conjured a view of her bending over, what a view that would give. I could not quite tell if she had anything on under the micro mini, but either way it would be a view I would appreciate.

We embraced and gave each other a quick peck on the lips. I let my hand slide down the small of her back and under the top of her skirt. Mae backed up forcing my hand out from her skirt. "What do you think your doing, young lady," she chided in her best impression of her mother.

"I was just curious if you had anything on under that not-quite-a-skirt you're wearing?"

"All in good time," Mae replied. Then unable to contain herself she pulled up the front of her skirt and exposed her beautiful pussy to me. Then an instant later the skirt was back down and she started walking toward the house as if nothing had happened. "I assume there is more food to bring out," she said as she walked into the house.

Andy stood up from where he had been arranging beer in the cooler. "We figured, you can't have too much beer so we brought over a case," he declared.

"That's great," I replied. "Since you seem to have taken on drinks, would you like to help me set up the rest of the bar?"

"Sure," he replied and led the way to the house. Andy was a well muscled man of mixed Asian decent, who possessed a great skill with his cock. A loose tank-top hung from his frame, the front of which was covered with a large Lifeguard logo. As I followed Andy I saw that the back of his shirt read, 'We give Mouth to Mouth.' I thought that was a very appropriate shirt for tonight.

Andy and Mae had been dating for just over a year now and he had moved in with Mae about six months ago. Unlike Kevin, Andy never traveled for work, which meant that I had seen an awful lot of him in the last six months. Some other time I will have to tell you the story of the first time Mae brought Andy to our house.

An hour later the four of us were relaxing on lounge chairs, drinks in our hands, waiting for the others to arrive. We sipped our drinks and discussed the recent modifications we had made to our homes.

The doorbell sounded from the house. I slipped from my chair and hurried into the house to answer the door. This time when I pulled open the door I was greeted by a wonderful vision. Molly stood at my door looking so hot I had trouble not pulling her to me right then and there, and smashing my face between those two giant melons of hers.

"Hi," Molly greeted me. She wore a tight green dress that clung sensually to every beautiful curve of her body. Though I had not yet had time to look carefully I did not see the lines of her bra and panties, I wondered if the dress was all she had on. I felt the heat in my pussy from the thought.

I saw her eyes quickly look me up and down as I ushered her into the foyer. "This is a lovely house you have Lisa. I didn't realize I was so early," she commented on the obvious emptiness of house.

"Oh, no," I assured her, "We're just all back by the pool."

I saw the momentary horror pass behind her eyes. "Is this a pool party?" she asked quickly.

"Oh, no," I gasped, "I never told you it was a pool party did I?" The look on her face was immediate confirmation. "Oh, I'm so sorry," I apologized. "I have a dozen different suits if you'd like to borrow one," I offered.

Molly's face lit up, "Oh could I? That would be great. I'm sorry, but I didn't know."

"Don't be silly," I said, dismissing her apology. "It was my fault for not telling you. Now let's go find something appropriate for you to wear." I took Molly by the hand and led her up the stairs to my bedroom.

My mind raced as we walked toward the bedroom, I couldn't believe I was leading this vixen to my bedroom. I felt like I was about to fuck her, but I knew it was too early for that kind of forwardness.

"Any kind of bikini would be fine," Molly stated as we entered the bedroom.

"Okay, let me see what I've got in here," I replied, opening the draw I kept my swimsuits in. How far should I push I wondered as I pawed through the skimpy garments and how quickly? I finally decided on a very traditional white bikini. The thin material would turn completely transparent if it got wet, which I hoped would make things interesting later in the evening.

"What do you think of this one," I asked Molly handing her the scanty swimsuit.

"Oh, Great," she replied. "You don't mind? I'm so sorry . . ."

"What? No," I interrupted her. "It's nothing. I just hope it fits ok."

"I'm sure it will be fine," Molly assured me, still clearly embarrassed at dressing for the wrong kind of party.

"Would you like anything to go over it?" I asked as I opened another drawer.

"I don't want to trouble you."

"It's nothing, I told you," I said finding what I wanted. A shear sarong whose color I thought would set her skin off nicely. I dropped the garment on the bed, "Is there anything else you need?"

"Oh, no. This is too much already."

"Skinny dipping is always an option," I said with a smile. Molly laughed.

I turned to leave.

"Actually, there is one thing," Molly called out as I reached the door. I turned to look at the stunning blond standing next to my bed. "Could you give me a hand with my zipper? It's an awful bother alone."

"Of course," I replied.

As I moved in close I noticed the light fragrance of her perfume, and though what a nice smell it was. She turned her back to me, and pulled her hair over her shoulder to expose the zipper at the back of her neck. I reached up and brushed her smooth skin as I found the pull. The zipper moved smoothly down the back of her dress, stopping near the small of her back. I noticed that she was not wearing a bra, as my eyes followed my hand down the length of Molly's back, watching the flesh as is become exposed, the top of the dress falling away from her body.

With a bit of reluctance I let go of the zipper pull. She gave a slight shimmy of the hips and her dress became a puddle on the floor. It took me a minute to realize that I was standing there with a fully nude Molly.

She grabbed the bottoms off the bed and pulled them on. I stood their frozen as my eyes watched the movements of her hands as they slipped the tiny garment up her smooth legs and over her beautiful ass. I had purposely chosen a thong so that we would have the chance to view her magnificent back side. I admired the perfection of its curvature, as she pulled the thin whit string into the crack of her ass, locating the tiny triangle of cloth at the small of her back. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear at first when Molly asked for help again.

"Lisa?"

"What? Oh. Yes?" I replied looking up at her peering over her shoulder at me.

"I said, would you mind tying me up?"

That put a naughty image in my head, but I guess I already had several.

"Sure. Of course." I reached out to where she was holding the bikini strings behind her back, and tied on the top.

Molly turned around, her arms open wide, "Well, what do you think?"

My eyes roamed her gorgeous globes, the small triangles of cloth left little to the imagination. Molly's nipples pushed at the thin fabric, her dark areolas just barely visible through the material. I let my eyes roam the rest of her body. Her firm round boobs hovered above her taut abdomen, seemingly defying gravity. The small triangle of cloth disappeared between her legs, clinging to her mound and presenting a slight camel toe. Finally I looked over the total effect. The white material stood out beautifully against her bronzed skin. I suddenly realized that she had no tan lines. My mind churned with all that meant. I could feel my pussy dampening as I ogled this beautiful creature.

"Amazing," I declared. "Its like it was made for you. No one would ever think it was borrowed."

"You think?" Molly pressed. "I thought the top might be a little small for me," she continued, holding her boobs from below and bouncing them slowly.

I watched her mounds as they moved. Releasing her breasts she took hold one of the tiny pieces of cloth, barely covering her nipple and tried to stretch it to gain more coverage.

"I think it looks very hot," I encouraged. "Let's head downstairs and join the others," I added, handing her the sarong.

"Ok, if you say so." Molly agreed. She wrapped the gossamer garment around her waist. The fabric flowed around her, falling a little above the knee.

A moment later we made our appearance on the pool deck. I introduced Molly to Mae, Andy and Kevin, and in no time we were all chatting like old friends.

No sooner had I sat down and taken a sip of my mojito then the doorbell rang again. I jumped up and ran into the house to answer the door. It was Jan and her husband Shawn.

Jan and I embraced in a warm greeting. "It's so good to see you," I welcomed her. "I'm so glad you could make it."

Jan slipped past me as I greeted Shawn with an exchange of pleasantries and saliva. I had only met him once before but it had been a very memorable night. I let my eyes roam over Shawn's body. He wore a fitted, short-sleeved button down over a knee length bathing suit. I gave him a wink as my eyes moved back up to his face, and watched his own eyes move up my body.

I turned back to Jan as she was slipping from her lightweight coat. "Do you have a place where I can hang this?"

"Of course," I replied holding my hand out for the coat.

Beneath her coat Jan was wearing a mid-rif cami whose cups were made of a fine mesh that left nothing to the imagination. And it was all capped with a skimpy lace thong, that gave more then a hint of her magnificent pussy.

"This is a pool party, Jan, not one of your lingerie shows," I scolded.

"I know, but I just got this in, and I thought it was so hot that I had to wear it. Besides it's from the same company that made what you're wearing."

"I don't think that just because a swimwear company made it means you can wear it to a pool party."

"Like it matters," Jan retorted. "We're all going to be naked in an hour anyway.

"I sure hope so," I replied, "Now let's get out to the pool and everyone else. I want you meet my friend Molly."

We walked onto the pool deck where Molly was in animated conversation with Mae and Kevin and Andy were chatting over their beers.

"What can I get you to drink?" I asked our new guests.

Drinks in hand we moved toward Mae and Molly who had been talking about their favorite beaches. At a slight pause in the conversation I interjected introductions. I watched Molly carefully as she greeted Jan in her revealing attire.

"That's and interesting bikini," Molly commented to Jan.

"Oh, don't mind her," Mae chimed in, "Jan runs a lingerie shop and can't help but use parties as opportunities for advertisement."

"Oh, really," Molly responded with interest. "Which shop?"

"Pierre's. It's right downtown on Newbury Street," Jan replied, happy that her ploy had worked again. Mae rolled her eyes in disgust.

"I'll have to look it up," said Molly, "I really like this top." She reached out and felt the thin fabric along Jan's side.

"I think it would look great on you," replied Jan, always the saleswomen. "Your boobs are wonderful."

Molly grabbed them absently giving her tits a little squeeze, "They should be for what I paid for them."

"Oh, those are fake?" Jan looked surprised.

"Oh come on," Mae interjected, "No natural tit is that perky. Those things are perfect."

"Well I would have said the same about inch long nipples, but you maintain yours are real," Jan retorted playfully.

I noticed Molly's eyes widen at the mention of Mae's long nipples. She looked at Mae's chest seeing what was visible through her tight top. I had noticed in the past the disappointing effect that most shirts had on Mae wondrous nips. Though they pushed at the fabric, it was not as impressive effect as one would expect.

"How long ago did you have your work done," Jan steered the conversation back to Molly and her tits.

"A couple of years," Molly replied. I had never seen Molly's natural tits as I had only been working with her for a year or so.

"So long enough to have some good experience with them," Jan continued happily. "I've been thinking about getting a little enhancement. I think it might be good for sales."

"But your boobs are so nice," Molly replied.

"I do like my tits," said Jan squeezing her own breasts. "But I think they would be better if they were just a size or two larger. What are yours, D's?"

"You have a good eye."

"See I think D's would be perfect for me." She paused slightly, "Would you mind if I took a closer look at yours? Asked you a few questions?"

Molly looked around, a little hesitant. She appeared to be more concerned with the location then exposing her tits to us. After all she had stripped naked while I was still in the room earlier, but still I had not managed to see her full tits.

"Don't worry, our yard is very private," I encouraged. "I sunbath topless back here all the time. Besides the boys are occupied with their own conversation, they probably won't notice."

This seemed to have the desired effect. Molly agreed and pulled the two small triangles of cloth aside exposing both of her glorious globes to the group of women. I noticed that her nipples were both standing erect.

We all ohhed and ahhed as our eyes feasted on Molly's wondrous mounds of flesh. Jan moved in and looked at Molly's tits more closely. She reached out and took hold of Molly's left tit and gave it a firm squeeze. She had to spread her fingers wide to get a good hold on Molly's tit, it was so large.

"Oh, it feels so real," Jan exclaimed with glee. "Are your nipples still sensitive," She asked Molly her thumb and forefinger converging on Molly's thick nipple and pulling on it. "I had heard there were some problems with loosing sensitivity."

"Oh, yes, very," Molly replied. "That was something I was concerned about; my boobs have always been very sensitive. But I lost no sensitivity at all with the implants. I'm not sure it is as much of a problem as it was in the early days."

I reached for Molly's other tit, lifting and squeezing it. "That's amazing," I chimed in, "They really do feel natural." I noticed Molly's mouth curve in a slight smile; it was clear she was pleased with the compliments.

"I know," Jan replied, as she continued to knead Molly's breast. "I think I really should get some just like these."

Jan released Molly's boob and quickly stripped off her own cami top so that she stood there in only her thong back lace panties. Jan took hold of both of her own tits and lifted them in an attempt to mimic what she thought she would like to do to her chest. "Something like this maybe? What do you think Molly?"

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers