The Poolhouse

Story Info
Husband's fantasy cums true.
8.5k words
4.66
199.5k
468
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,081 Followers

Everyone in this story is 18 or older. If you don't like stories with wives having sex with men other than their husbands, you can stop now. For everyone else, enjoy.

I'm writing all of this down because I don't want to forget any details. To say it's been a strange couple of weeks is an understatement. Oh well, here goes.

It was our ten year anniversary, and my wife Amy and I both wanted to do something special for the occasion. I booked us a reservation at a really fancy restaurant. I even got a limo, even though we lived pretty close to town. It was a no expense too great type of night. When I got home from work yesterday I rushed upstairs to get ready. I didn't want to waste a minute. My wife has, in the past, made special effort on our anniversary. What I mean is she usually does something special for me in the sex department. She's no prude by any means, but on our anniversary she goes all out. One time she sat me in a chair and gave me a lap dance that would put any stripper to shame. Another time, she dressed as a naughty maid and made a show of cleaning the living room with no panties. Stuff like that always had me looking forward to our anniversary more than Christmas. As I came up the stairs I noticed the bedroom door was closed, so I knocked.

"No peeking until you get out of the shower babe!" Amy said from the other side of the door.

"Now you've got me curious. I guess I can reign in my enthusiasm." I replied.

I went into the bathroom and started a hot shower. I had turned forty the year before and Amy was just off of her thirty-eighth birthday. My wife is a sight to behold on any given day, but I had a feeling she was going to turn it up a notch. She's got long dark blonde hair and was blessed with a naturally thin body. Her breasts aren't huge, 34 C I think, but on her petite frame they look bigger. The shower was the quickest one I could remember. When I made it back to our bedroom, the door was open, and Amy was nowhere to be found. I smiled, she was dragging out the anticipation for as long as she could, and I appreciated the effort. I dressed quickly; thanking god that my best suit still fit, and made my way downstairs.

"Well? How does your date look?" Amy said as I came off the bottom stair.

She was standing in front of a big window in the living room. The sun was going down and she was a sight to behold. Her hair was done fancily up on top of her head. She had long dangling ear rings with a matching necklace that hung down just far enough to focus your eyes on the swells of her breasts. Her dress was strapless and very short, almost scandalously so. It was a dark shade of blue that I can't describe. It was black almost, but not quite. Her long legs ended in a pair of very strappy heels that matched the dress. I drooled for a few seconds before smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm a very very very very very, did I mention very, lucky man." I said.

Amy's glossy lips smiled and I knew I was in for a good night, I just didn't know how good at the time.

Our limo arrived a few minutes later. Looking back on it, I think this is where the night started to change for me. The driver held the door open for us and I slid in first like a kid in a candy store. I mean, who doesn't like a limo? I turned just in time to see my wife sitting down. Her dress was so short she had to do some careful maneuvering to avoid showing the whole world her panties as she sat down in the limo. I saw the driver glance down between my wife's legs. It wasn't overt, and I don't fault the guy at all. He'd almost perfected the move, from lots of practice no doubt. The thing was, I got very turned on. The door closed and we were on our way.

"What's got you smiling so much?" Amy asked a few minutes into our ride.

"Oh nothing." I said.

"Oh no you don't. I want to know, you know how nosey I am, I can't stand it." Amy said.

"Well, when you were getting in the limo I saw the driver take a peek, that's all." I said.

"A peek at what?" She asked clueless.

"He looked between your legs when you were getting in the limo. That dress of yours must've given him quite a view because I saw his eyes light up." I laughed.

"He did not! Don't mess with me!" Amy said playfully punching my arm.

"Oh yes he did! I'm not making it up. I don't blame him, who could resist?" I smiled.

"Oh, so you're fine with some strange guy glaring at your wife's crotch?" She asked.

"If I'm honest, it kind of turned me on. It's like he wants what I've got. It's kind of exciting." I said.

"Well this is not the way I expected the evening to start out, but whatever. Now pass me that bottle of bubbly you horny old man." Amy smiled.

It didn't take long for us to polish off the complementary bottle of champagne. We were just finishing it off when we pulled up to the restaurant. Amy leaned over and kissed me before winking at me. I gave her a questioning look just as the door opened. My wife turned to get out, but instead of the acrobatics I'd seen earlier to keep her dress from riding up too high, she put one leg out and held her hand out for the driver to help her. This caused her dress to slide up her thighs. I couldn't see from the side, but the driver sure got an eyeful. He looked at me and I just smiled. He kind of grinned back and helped Amy out. As we walked through the parking lot I pulled my wife close and asked her what was all that about.

"I just thought you might get a kick out of a repeat performance." She smiled.

"Who's the horny one now?" I laughed.

As we entered the front door I noticed most of the men turn to look at Amy. I dropped back a few paces to let every guy get a good look at who I was taking home later. When we got to our table the host, a young guy with bright red curly hair, pulled out my wife's chair. As she sat I saw the guy's eyes glued to Amy's ass. I chuckled a bit as I sat down. It seemed to me like everyone was as enamored with her as I was.

"What are you laughing about mister?" Amy asked.

"That guy was staring at your ass when you sat down." I said.

"What guy?" She asked.

"The host, the one who brought us to our table. He was eyeing you up and down." I smiled.

"Oh my god! Really? He looked about twelve." Amy laughed.

"He's in his early twenties babe. Old enough to know a hot little package when he sees one." I smiled.

Amy took a little sip of from a glass of water and smiled as she looked around the room. I think she liked being the center of attention. We chatted for a bit while we waited for the waiter to come take our orders. I was still looking at the menu when the waiter came over. I heard Amy talking for a second, and then I felt her kick my leg under the table. When I looked up I had to grin. My wife had the menu held up against her abdomen, with her back arched to push her breasts out proudly. The waiter's eyes were hanging out of his sockets as he stared down at my wife's breasts. She had to repeat her order twice before the waiter acknowledged her. After getting my order, he staggered away.

"Did he look?!?" Amy hissed after he was out of earshot.

"What do you think? I think he almost fainted." I laughed.

"This is fun! It doesn't bother you does it?" Amy asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Not at all babe, it's kind of hot. Just remember who you're going home with." I winked.

She smiled and we went about having an absolutely wonderful dinner. She flirted a couple of times with the waiter as the night went on. As the drinks flowed, she got more comfortable, and we both felt like teenagers. Eventually we got back into the limo, with one more show for the driver, and made our way home. We made out for a bit and Amy told me when we got home she had one more surprise for me.

After we got back inside our home Amy kissed me passionately and told me to meet her in the hot tub. We don't live extravagantly, but we did splurge after Amy's father died. He left her a little money with instructions to enjoy it, not save it. So we had a hot tub, swimming pool, and a small pool house built.

I caressed Amy's ass as we kissed. Then I told her I'd be waiting. I came out of my suit in record time and Amy tossed me some trunks down the stairs. I walked out into the back yard and hopped into the hot tub. I turned on the jets and leaned back with a shit eating grin. It had turned out to be a very good day.

Before I knew it, Amy came out of the house wrapped in a towel. Part of me thought she'd be naked under there, but I wasn't disappointed, that's for sure.

"Well, I hope you like this. It's not like I'll be wearing this to the beach or anything." She said as she dropped her towel.

My jaw also dropped. She was wearing what I could only describe as a string bikini. It was neon yellow and looked trashy as hell, in a good way. It barely had enough fabric to cover her nipples and the little triangle over her pussy was laughingly small.

"Hurry up and get over here before my wife comes back." I whispered.

Amy's eyebrow raised and she smiled wickedly at me as she climbed into the hot tub. She slowly waded over to me and pressed her body against mine.

"Your wife won't be back tonight, we can take our time." Amy hissed as she nibbled on my ear and rubbed my cock through my trunks.

I was seconds away from putting my wife up against the side of the hot tub and fucking her senseless when I heard the gate to our back yard open. I didn't know what to think because it was kind of late. Amy quickly sank down into the water.

"Who's there?" I yelled.

"It's just me guys! I'm sorry to barge in; I didn't think you'd be back so soon. I was just taking a shortcut to my house." Bradley said quickly.

Bradley was our neighbor's son. They lived behind us and we knew him very well. He'd pretty much grown up in our back yard as well as his.

"It's ok Bradley, we were just hanging out." I lied.

"I'm really sorry guys; you won't even know I was here." Bradley said as he quickly walked toward the fence.

As he got closer I could tell something was wrong. Bradley was usually a happy kid, but he looked run down. I probably should've just let him go, but I had to open my big mouth.

"What's got you down in the dump kid?" I asked.

"It's nothing Mr. James. Just a crappy night. Don't worry about it." Bradley said.

"It doesn't look like nothing honey. You want to talk about it?" Amy asked.

Bradley just stood there for a few seconds while looking at his shoes.

"I don't know..." He mumbled.

I looked over at Amy and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Go on into the pool house honey. We'll make up some drinks and you can hang out with us for a bit. We're guaranteed to cheer you up." Amy said.

"I don't think..."

"No ifs, ands, or buts mister." Amy interrupted.

Bradley walked toward the pool house while Amy and I climbed out of the hot tub. I had to laugh when Amy started to walk after Bradley.

"Uh babe...you might want to cover up a little, or Bradley's going to cheer up real fast!" I laughed.

"Oh shit!" Amy said as she turned around with a huge grin.

I tossed her a towel and she wrapped it around herself. Then we followed the kid into the pool house to try and help the guy salvage his night. Little did I know, but his and our night was going to be salvaged all right.

We made our way into the main area of the pool house. I sat on my recliner while Amy and Bradley sat on the couch opposite of me. When my wife sat down her hastily tied towel came undone and came to rest on her lap. I glanced at her expecting her to quickly tie the towel back in place. She just gave me a, what the hell look, and I couldn't really complain about seeing her breasts on display.

I could tell the kid was bummed. I reached into the mini fridge beside my chair and grabbed a beer, which I then tossed to Bradley. Amy gave me a look, but I quieted her worry with a little saying my dad used to say.

"If you're old enough to get drafted, you're old enough for a beer."

"Thanks Mr. James, it's been a tough day." Bradley said as he popped the top of his beer.

I fished two more beers out of the fridge for my wife and me, before telling Bradley to fill us in. Every time Amy took a drink of her beer she would lean her head back. Bradley's eyes almost fell out of his head, every single time. I grinned a little to myself at his obvious dilemma. My wife's breasts were on full display thanks to her little string bikini. If she didn't have so much alcohol in her she would've been a little more modest, but tonight was the kid's lucky night.

"Jeez, where do I even begin? You guys know that I just turned eighteen, right? Well, this party that I went to tonight was the last party of the year before I leave for college. I'm not really into partying as much as your average teenager, but I figured what the hell. To be completely honest...man this is hard. Are you sure you want to hear this?" Bradley asked looking very pitiful.

"Go on Bradley, we won't judge." My wife smiled before taking another drink and giving Bradley one more eyeful.

"Well...I went mainly because there's this girl that I like, and I knew she'd be there. Anyway...I show up a little after the party started. I walked around for a bit, talked to a few people. After a while I hadn't seen the girl, Rebecca, anywhere. So I ask around and some guy tells me she'd been at the party since it started. He told me she was upstairs and then he winked at me. I don't know what was running through my head at the time, but I didn't understand what he meant. So, like an idiot, I walked upstairs to go and find Rebecca.

"She was the only reason I came to the stupid ass party to begin with." Bradley finished before pausing to take a drink.

"Go on sweetie, but I think I know where this is going." Amy said.

"I wish you'd have been there to talk some sense into me. Anyway...I walked up the stairs. There were only two rooms so it didn't take long for me to find her. I knocked lightly, but didn't get any answer so I slowly opened the door just enough to get my head in. That's when I saw her. Rebecca, the girl I've had a crush on for years, was on her knees, with her head bobbing up and down in some guys lap. That was when I left." Bradley finished with his head lowered.

"Ouch...sorry to hear that kid." I said.

"Poor baby, don't be sad. There are other fish in the sea." Amy said as she rubbed Bradley's shoulder.

The beer must've loosened Bradley's tongue a bit because he wasn't through venting.

"That's the thing though, there might be other fish in the sea, but I apparently suck at fishing. Guess how many dates I've been on?" Bradley asked.

"Ummmm...I don't know. Five?" I said reluctantly.

"Ha! Not even close. I've been on zero dates. Guess how many girls I've kissed?" Bradley asked looking at my wife.

"Bradley, I can tell this upsets you. You don't have to..."

"If you guessed zero you would be correct." Bradley said interrupting her.

"Awww...If there was anything I could do to help I would. You know that Bradley." My wife said.

Amy had leaned over to console Bradley and her tits just hung there inches from his face. She wasn't aware of it, but Bradley sure was. His eyes were glued to them. Amy was drunk for all intents and purposes so she didn't catch on. Speaking of drunk, I was pretty close myself. It might've been the alcohol, or just my twisted way of thinking, but an idea popped into my head. At the time, it made perfect sense. Before thinking it through I blurted out:

"You CAN help him babe."

"What?" Amy said.

"It sounds to me like Bradley just needs a kiss from a "hot chick" to salvage his night. We just so happen to have such a chick right here." I smiled.

"Don't even play like that Mr. James...that's not even fair. Ms. Amy is way too hot for me." Bradley said excitedly.

"Thanks for the compliment Bradley, but James is just trying to be funny." Amy said like it was nothing.

"I'm serious, we're all adults here. If a kiss will help the kid feel like his day was not the worst ever, I say go for it." I said.

"Oh man...wow! Really?!? I mean this is..."

"Hold on a minute! You can't be serious. You get this idea in your head and get Bradley's hopes up. Now if I don't do it, I look like the bad guy." Amy said looking right at me.

"It's just a kiss babe, it's no big deal. I mean, look at this guy, he feels awful. It's in your power to salvage his shitty day. Just look how happy he's gotten in the last few seconds." I said trying not to smile.

"I don't know about this..." Amy said looking back and forth between me and Bradley.

"Please Ms. Amy...I mean...it would be the most awesome moment of my life. You're so hot...I mean...you're gorgeous...I mean..."

"I get the idea Bradley, calm down. Are you sure about this babe?" Amy asked.

"Well now that you mention it; I'm not getting anything out of this deal am I? It is kinda late and the yard needs mowing tomorrow..."

"I'll mow your yard all summer!" Bradley shouted.

"Well then, it's settled. But before we start, this calls for a celebration. It's not every day a guy gets his first kiss." I said as I stood up.

I walked over to the far corner of the pool house and grabbed a fifth of tequila off the shelf. I poured a shot for Bradley and myself before pouring two for my wife. Tequila always get's Amy's motor running and I wanted her to really get into my little game.

Bradley slammed his shot down and sat there with a shit eating grin. Amy got the first shot down easily but the second made her gag a little. It dawned on me that my wife still had her hair arranged fancily, and her makeup was still flawless from our date earlier tonight. Bradley was in for a treat.

"Bleh! Alright....let's get this done before I lose my nerve. I can't believe I'm about to do this..." Amy said as she sat straight up and turned toward Bradley.

Bradley stared at me for a second; it was like he was asking for permission. I nodded and he moved just a bit closer to my wife. Amy leaned forward and planted her lips right on Bradley's. She inhaled sharply and I didn't know if it was for show or not. Bradley just sat there stiff as a board. I really couldn't blame the kid. If it was my first kiss I'd be about ready to explode in my pants. The kiss went on for about ten seconds or so. There was no tongue but my wife changed positions a couple times, and when she did, she did open her mouth. Just as the kiss ended, the tequila must've started to work its magic, because she gently pulled Bradley's bottom lip with her teeth. It was at just that moment when this little game I'd come up with took a different turn in my mind. I was very turned on seeing my wife kissing someone else, and her teasing the limo driver earlier didn't do anything to cool my jets.

"Well? How was that for a first kiss?" Amy asked smiling.

"I...just...I mean....it was..." Bradley stopped to catch his breath.

"I think he liked it babe." I laughed.

"Well, I'm glad I could help make your day a little better sweetie." Amy said taking a long drink of her beer.

Bradley was still shell shocked by what my wife's lips had done to him. But I wasn't about to let the momentum die. I knew Bradley would be game, but I needed just a little bit more lubrication with my wife.

"This is a momentous event in a young man's life. I'd say one more round is in order." I said as I poured up another round of shots, making sure to fill up two glasses for Amy. I remembered a couple times in the past having to drag my wife off the top of a few tables she was dancing on. Tequila and my wife got along all too well.

"Hell yeah Mr. James! Maybe today wasn't a total wash." Bradley shouted before pounding back his shot.

I followed his lead and slammed down my shot and made a show of slamming the glass down on the table. Amy, for her part, got sucked up in the moment. She finished her beer with a huge gulp, and then, one right after the other, downed both her shots. We all sat there for a few minutes just shooting the shit while I gave the alcohol time to work its magic on my wife. When I couldn't take it any longer I decided to see if there were any fruits from my labor.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,081 Followers