The Popular Crowd Pt. 05: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake sighed and shrugged, "You aren't the first to do that so...it's fine."

She drew in complete silence for a while, Jake watched her work as she would draw for a bit, glance at him, then draw some more. She still looked rather flush in the face but it was hard to tell because her sweet caramel skin hid her embarassment. Though once or twice he saw her licking her lips as she drew, though he didn't know if that was because of what she was looking at, or if it was just somethign she did idly while drawing.

After about fifteen minutes she looked at him and took a breath. "Okay I think I got that one. Umm, now would it be possible if you uh.." She raised a fist and made a jacking off motion. "got hard?" She tucked her lips into her mouth in nervousness.

Jake frowned and looked down at himself. Standing there still and just letting her do her thing had been easy enough. A little embarrassing but easy enough and she was very pretty so it wasn't like she would run around and brag or whatever. But standing there getting hard for her, when it wasn't supposed to be a sexual situation, that might be a whole other level entirely.

He sighed and grabbed himself carefully, "I uh, okay I'll try, but I'm a bit nervous about that."

She nodded, "I understand, just try and we'll go from there." She said and swallowed deeply.

Jake began to stroke himself under the bright light. It felt so odd though, his feet on the cold tile, stroking himself like he was putting on a show. Though it wasn't quite that, he wasn't performing anything really, but he was still trying to arrouse himself in front of a girl who's name he didn't even know. He looked up at the ceiling and tried to think of something else, or better yet, he tried to think of Rachel. He'd had sex with Rachel and she was someone he knew at some level that could make it easy. He tried to remember how she felt, the words she'd told him, the way she'd begged from him to cum inside of her. He really liked when girls did that. Galina had teased him about knocking her up, which also had been exciting on a level he didn't realize possible.

After about five or so minutes of trying to coax his cock to full mast, the best he managed was a light chub. His dick was swollen a bit, and it raised up slightly, but it was nowhere near anything that could be considered hard or ready to rock.

He let himself go and his shaft drooped, "I'm sorry I don't think I can."

She frowned and stood up to look at him. She bit her lip and came around her easel to step before him, "Okay umm...What if I...like..." She pouted a little, "helped?" Her voice was quiet but the offer was clear as day.

Jake took a deep breath and tilted his head, "I mean, I'm sure that would work. You ARE stunningly beautiful. But I don't think that's right or fair though." He protested.

She shook her head, "No it'd be...you know it'd be okay. I really need this practice." She stuttered, "T..the...drawing! Not the..." she made the jerking off motion with her hand again.

She stepped up to him close, in this small room he could feel the heat of her body as she moved close enough to flood his senses with her perfume. Jake nodded gently, "Well alright, but only if you want too." He told her.

She pressed herself against the side of him, he felt her tight body under the dress, her small but firm and perky breasts mashing into his upper arm. She laid her head on his shoulder and nodded. Gently her fingers took hold of him, grasping him gently. She let out a soft sigh against him as his breath caught in his throat. Her fingers wiggled and flex around him, trying to adjust her hand for the best grip. Once she was comfortable, her hand began to pump on him, sliding up and down his length slowly, smoothly, amazingly.

"So big." she whispered, her voice faltering. "Have you ever fit this inside anyone?" She asked softly.

Jake gasped, her words teasing him and shooting rippling tingles through him. He nodded, "Yes."

"Lucky girls." She replied gently, stroking him slightly faster. Her touch was working he could feel himself hardening, rising, lengthening in her hand. The harder he became the faster her strokes became. She moaned against his shoulder, pushing herself tighter into him. Jake was like a steel beam now, her hand becoming a fist that couldn't fit around him, but pumping him just as fiercely.

Then she stopped and let out a moaning whimper. "I have to..." she panted, "I have to draw you." She pulled away from him gently and stepped back around him. Her gaze looked longingly at his erection, throbbing and pulsing with eagerness and need. Jake took a deep breath and tried to maintain his arrousal.

She sat back at her drawing pad and began making quick lines. She moved like she was trying to make the most of him while she had the time. "Could you turn slightly to the side so I can get a better angle?" She asked tenderly.

Jake turned giving her a profile view of himself. His heart pounded in his chest, finding the situation much more of a turn on that he expected. Now that she'd touched him it sort of broke him out of the nervousness and the awkwardness of what he was doing. Unfortunately with him just hanging in the cool air with no touch, his erection wouldn't last forever. With each minute passing by he felt his heart settle down which in turn began to soft him. He gripped himself at the base and squeezed tightly, which bought some time.

She stood and came around the easel again. "I think I got it. If I could just get one more drawing, I can then use them as references for more in my own time." She came up to him and gently turned him back to facing her directly. Her fingers wrapped around him again and began to stroke. "I think I can make it worth your while. Let me try something else okay?"

Jake opened his mouth to ask what she wanted to try, but she dropped to her knees and he knew the answer already. She winked up at him and stuck out her tongue. Her hand continued to jack him slowly and she aimed his tip at her hanging tongue. Moving closer she pressed his tip to her tongue, letting her spit coat over his tip while her hand stroked him smoothly and quickly. His spongy tongue pressed to her tongue firmed up again quickly as her suckling on his fat tip and her grip stroked faster.

A saltly dollup of pre-cum oozed onto her tongue which she licked up eagerly, letting out a moan as her body responded to his excitement. Her panties were fucking soaked and she'd never thought she'd be sucking a guy she didn't even know's dick, but here she was. What was crazier was that her body hummed for more. She wanted to take more of him into her mouth, to really suck this amazing cock and taste more of him. But she held herself back, forcing herself to push away. She moaned and closed her mouth only to have a ton of spit flop onto the chin.

She looked up at him and smiled softly, "Sorry got a little carried away. But i think I can get my last drawing."

Jake felt wobbly in the knees, what in the world was happening to him? He was getting girls just randomly coming to him now, not that he was going to complain. It was like a surreal life change, and one he was really starting to enjoy. He chuckled and nodded, "Okay."

He looked down and watched his cock twitch for a moment, his tip shimmering with her drool a thought that was completely thrilling for him. He turned back to the side and let her get to work quickly. He tried to focus on what her tongue felt like and hot how she'd looked on her knees, all the while he could all hear he pencil running along the page as she drew him.

Five or ten minutes later, Jake couldn't really tell he felt himself no longer able to keep up the excitement. Almost at the same time the girl stood from her easel and came around, "I think i got it, thank you. You were the perfect subject." She told him with a smile. "I'll be able to use what you gave me to continue to practice and I should be good for my exam."

"Well I'm glad that it was money well spent." He told her with a smile, his cock still out and mostly hard in front of him.

She glanced down and smiled weakly at his still shinny dick. "So I was thinking, you are free to leave if you want." She offered backing up a little until her back was pressing against the wall which was only like two feet. She spread her legs into a wide stance, and she glared at him with a sexual heat. Her lips curled into a sly smirk as she lifted her dress and showed him that she'd yanked her panties violently to one side leaving her bare puffy lips exposed. "Or you can put your cock inside me." She offered.

Jake swallowed and felt himself twitch again, hardening at the sight of her. He opened his mouth, but instead just stepped up to her. He bent his knees enough so he could point his cock directly up into her. She grabbed him by the shoudlers as he lifted himself up and felt himself slide up into her tight, wet little tunnel.

"OH!" She gasped loudly, biting down on her lip to cut the sound off quickly. He filled her so much as he lifted himself to his feet. Pushing her against the wall hard allowed him to lift her a little as he pushed himself as deep into her as he could. Her fingers curled into his shoulders, holding onto him tightly. She whimpered again, his cock was so deep inside of her, so thick she felt like she would burst.

Jake bucked his hips, pulling back and shoving himself back inside of her bringing another moan out of her. "Oh god." She whimpered, "Baby you're so big." She could feel him surge inside of her with each thrust, his rhythm building as he nailed her into the wall. His cock surging and fucking in and out of her made her come to a panicked realization.

She tapped him rapidly on the shoulders, "Hey, wait a second." She pleaded.

Jake froze mid-thrust, blinking at her. "You okay? I'm not going to fast am i?" He asked concerned.

She shook her head, "Oh god, no. It feels so great but I forgot to tell you. Don't cum inside me okay?" She asked.

"Alright. But should we stop, I might leak into you and I don't..." He started to slide himself out of her body, her walls clamping onto him in protest.

"NO!" She cried, throwing her around around him and holding him against her. "No it's okay. I'm safe, it's safe. I just...don't want to totally go crazy. Just fuck me until I cum, then I'll swallow every drop you got ok?" She begged, "Please don't pull out. Keep going!" She urged.

Jake nodded and pushed back into her, resuming his rhythm. She was so wet he slide in and out easily, her walls tight enough to stroke him wonderfully. Her tunnel would close around his tip so each time he thrust forward it felt like he was penetrating her for the first time all over again. It was incredible.

As he bucked into her, she frantically wrapped her arms around him holding him close. Her face was buried against his shoulder as she moaned into his shirt to keep her volume down. Each thrust was like magic through her body, his cock sent pleasures ripping into her guts she had never experienced before. Her belly grew tight as her body built towards a long overdue release.

Jake grunted and pushed deeply up into her, which brought a yelp from her she couldn't contain. The thrust lifted her off her feet so she wrapped her legs around him and let the wall support them both as he pumping into her. His breathing got faster and harder as his thrusts became more deliberate and needy. It was such a thrill to fuck this girl he didn't know, pounding her against the wall. His balls were so tight from the long standing erection and they demanded release.

She was close too, her body was thruming with it like a long fuse rapidly approaching the dynamite. She knew it was going to be an insane orgasm, shattering even, and she couldn't wait.

Jake felt his balls tighten, and that tingle rip through his shaft. He slammed his palms against the wall giving her a few more thrusts. He'd creamed a lot of girls lately and he forced himself to remember she asked him not to ecajualate inside of her. He tried to push away from her, but her arms and her legs where both wrapped up around him. He shoved away from the wall but she went with him, moaning as his back slammed against the other wall.

She squealed and took control immediately. Using the reverse leverage off Jake now against the wall she flexed her legs and squeezed herself up and down on him. Jake grunted and grabbed her shoulder, "Hey wait, you gotta get off!" He urged frantically.

She just moaned, "I'm trying, I'm close! Oh fuck hold on baby!"

Jake let out a panicked grunt, "Gah! I can't get off!" He tried to push her off of him but she had leverage and four limbs wrapped around him. His cock jerked and it was too late. Her eyes went wide and she froze as his first spurt inside of her sent her exploding around him. Her body tensed, every muscle seized and all she could see was white. His cock jerked powerfully with each creamy rope that spat deep into her unprotected tunnel. It was the hottest thing she'd ever felt in her life. Some random guy, cumming inside of her raw and deep.

She clung to him squeeze him tighter into her. She knew it was wrong, she knew she should be scared, but she also cared about none of that. All she wanted was to finished being bred by this guy and his incredible cock. He came and came, warmth filling her as each spurt of his seed inside of her drenched her cervix showering her womb with all his little babymakers. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screeched.

Jake roared in pleasure and anquish, his knees buckled from under him and he slipped to the floor with her in his lap. His cock remained buried deep until every drop was inside of her. "Oh god!" He moaned both in pleasure and worry.

She sighed and slumped on top of him, panting heavily and letting the final washes of pleasure seep from her. After a few minutes, his cock slipped out of her and she could feel his cum glop out of her well fucked pussy onto the floor. "Whew." She breathed, sitting up in his lap. "Well that didn't go as planned now did it?"

Jake looked at her in sorrowful fear, "I am so fucking sorry I tried to pull out I swear!" He pleaded with her.

She nodded and smiled comfortingly, "I know, I felt you try. I was just so close and so lost in the moment." She looked down between them and saw the puddle of white seed dripping onto the tile. "Welp I guess I'll be a single mom."

Jake blinked at her, "Uh."

She giggled and slapped him on the cheek gently, then climbed off of him and pulled her dress down. "Don't worry about it too much, I am pretty sure I was safe. I'll go to the pharmacy right now and get a plan B just in case. We'll be fine." She assured him.

Jake got to his feet and grabbed his pants. "Oh okay. You're sure?"

"Yeah no worries. Honestly the only real reason I didn't want you cumming inside me was because I don't even know you're name." She giggled. "I thought it would be weird to go talk to my room mates about this incredible encounter and be like, 'yeah I let some ranodm guy raw dog and blow his load inside me'." She explained.

Jake pulled up his pants and tucked himself away carefully, "I can see you're point."

"It's Jessica by the way." She said.

He looked at her. "What?"

"My name." She replied, "It's Jessica."

Jake slapped himself on the forehead, "I am sorry I'm fucking stupid right now. Jessica! Hi it's so nice to meet you." He reached out to shake her hand. "I'm Jake."

She giggled and took his hand, "Hi Jake it's nice to meet you too. Thanks for letting me draw your cock. And uh, thanks for the deposit." She giggled.

"Deposit?" He moaned as it clicked. "Ohhh, the cum. Right. My head is still spinning holy shit."

She laughed again, "I guess since I paid you to be here, you were like my little, well big, prostitute. That's funny."

Jake chuckled and dug into his back pocket, "Yeah ha, I guess that's true. Here you can have your money back, that way it would be illegal." He teased.

She shook her head, "No you keep it. It'll be like a memento." She sighed and began to pack up her drawing equipment. "I should get going, I wanna get to the pharmacy before it closes." She grabbed a lint rag and bent over to wipe up the cum on the floor, before smiling at him again. "Alright I guess I'll see you around Jake."

He started for the door, but paused and turned back toward her. "Can I have your number?"

She thought for a second then grinned and shook her head. "No. How about this, we'll leave it up to fate. If we stumble into each other again randomly, not only will I give you my number, but I'll even let you fuck me again. How's that?" She teased, tugging the top of her dress down a little to flash him a bit of cleavage.

Jake thought for a moment and shrugged, "Alright Jessica, I guess I can live with that." He smiled, "See ya, then." He waved and left her behind.

College was getting fun.

12