The Portfolio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, give it up, you need it."

It seemed Stan was ready for it. I hadn't noticed when he lubed his finger, and I hadn't noticed that he was naked from the waist down, with his dick glistening with lube. I caught a glimpse of it and was close to panicking.

He came closer until I could feel his body, against my back. Almost instantly, his cock was on my asshole, his hand holding my hips steady. I was going to get fucked and fucked good. I would never have thought that possible. Getting fucked in the ass was always a gay thing, and I joked just as much as any of the guys I knew. I'm not sure if Stan is a genius at seduction, or if it's just about getting horny and losing control. I admit it blindsided me. But now, with my ass out there and a cock ready to push in me, what a rush, a different one from my normal sex life, but I'm in heat.

Stan stood in back of me working to lined up his cock. He pushed my cheeks apart with one hand while he rubbed his cock over my asshole. He pushed and his cock slip down my ass crack. When he tried again, it slipped up the crack of my ass. He was having trouble getting it started. I wasn't going to help him, he's the one who wants in.

I'm sure he wanted in fast in case I change my mind. Frustrated, he stuck two fingers in me to open me up and guide his cock in. After placing his cock where his fingers were, he began pushing into me. I didn't know what I was feeling. I had a cock at my back door, never imagined it, never.

Without thinking, I took hold of my cock and began jerking myself, waiting for him to fuck me. It didn't take long before the pressure on my asshole increased. With steady pressure, he penetrated me. Hurt? Yes, I could feel the stretching as my anus gave way, but I didn't complain. Instead, I concentrated on the feeling of his cock sliding in. His body finally pressed up against my ass, and there Stan stopped. I was impaled on his cock. It felt like a lot of cock to me. We held that position for the next few minutes.

Stan spoke up first, "Damn this feels good. How are you doing?"

"Ok," was my embarrassed reply.

"Ok? Is that all you can say? How does it feel to be cocked."

"Why does it matter. You're in, you fucked me. How does it feel? What do you think, I feel like I'm being fucked."

"Do you like it?"

"Stan, don't ask me that, you wouldn't have my ass in your hands if I would have had more resolve."

"Ok, sorry I asked, but I need you to move back a little, I'm on the tips of my toes. I need you a little lower."

All Stan wants to do is bust in my ass, it was never the job. I pushed my ass back anyway which caused it to lower to where he wanted it. "Better?" I asked.

"Better than better," Stan replied.

My curiosity got the best of me and I reached back to see how it felt around my asshole. I almost pulled back when the first thing I felt was Stan's scrotum. I never touched another guy's cock or his balls, but instead of pulling back, I cupped his balls in my hand as I pushed back a little. I twirled them around a minute and then reached for his cock. There was only an inch of his cock not buried in me and I followed it down to reach my asshole. When there, I moved my fingers around the edge of it. I couldn't believe how stretched it was and how sensitive the edge was to touch. My round full ass was slick and smooth. I could just imagine how it looked. Fuck, this was hot, and completely insane.

"How does it feel Billy?" Stan ask, but I didn't say anything. Embarrassed, I quickly removed my hand.

I felt Stan slowly back his dick out of me and just as slowly, push it back in. With the next several strokes, he increased the pace, but not by much. I fell into sync with him and for the next several minutes we enjoyed the slow pleasure of fucking. That slippery eel going in and out of my asshole was feeling better with each stroke. When he backed out, I could feel my ass pucker out with his cock and reverse when he pushed back in. It's crazy how it seems so natural.

While Stan was fucking me, I couldn't help but think this was his plan all along. "Stan," I said.

"What?"

"You're not really an agent are you; this was your plan all along?"

"No, I am a talent scout for several large agencies, and yes, I believe you're a good candidate."

"Well, I guess at least that was true." As the conversation went on, the fucking picked up.

"Listen Billy, I intend to bring you to the agencies and push for them to, Damn, this feels good, really good, what a great ass. Sorry, push them for an audition. I meant what I said."

"Then how did we end up here? Me getting fucked."

"I guess I couldn't resist. I was doing ok until you stripped and put on that last swim suit. You looked so damn hot. Why didn't you stop me," Stan asked as he picked up the pace.

"I can't answer that, I kept getting hornier with each outfit I tried on. When I forgot and stripped in front of you, the rush got to me, this is so weird. I can't believe how good your cock feels."

We're having a conversation while we're fucking.

I meant it, I loved submitting to him, loved how his cock feels moving in and out of my sensitive asshole. I Loved how full I feel when he slams into me and holds his cock in as far is he can. I enjoy my ass being desired and giving it up. I enjoy getting fucked, go figure.

My words were coming out in spurts as Stan began really pounding me. I had stopped jerking off and took hold of the lounge, to hold myself steady. Stan had a firm grip on my hips and between us, we managed to keep his cock in me even though he was taking long strokes. I was pushing back which helped keep him from falling out.

"Damn it Stan, what a pounding."

"I can't get enough of you."

"But I feel funny inside, something is going on, feels good, but it's making me nervous."

"You're so fucking funny," Stan said as the slapping of his body against my ass grew louder. "You can take a pounding, you're doing great. I'm going to enjoy cumming, are you ready for that?"

"Dump in me? I don't know. Is it safe to do?" I said, concerned.

Deep in me a feeling was coming on strong. It had me worried, I had never felt it before, and I was afraid I was damaging something inside me. Also, was it safe to let him cum in my ass?

"Stan, I'm feeling strange inside, I can't figure it out. Your cock's to big it must be hurting something in me?"

Stan was beating my asshole with his cock, relentlessly hammering my ass. "Oh fuck, Billy, don't worry, this ain't hurting you, you're going to cum, it's just my cock hitting your prostate. And don't worry about me seeding you, it's harmless. Anyway, no way I'm pulling out."

By this time, we were in a lustful frenzy. I couldn't get enough of his cock, and he couldn't get enough of my ass. "Oh fuck, Stan, just cum in me, do it, I'm losing my fucking mind."

My hands lost their grip on the edge of the chair, and I fell forward. Stan's cock came out of me, as I landed hard on the lounger. Stan followed me down, quickly moved my legs over the edges of the lounge and buried his cock back in me. This only delayed our climax a few minutes, which was fine as the fucking felt good. Now he was gripping my shoulders as he lay on my back.

Stan had regained his tempo and was hammering me again. I couldn't move, I was pinned to the lounge. My cock was pinned as well. I was moaning like a bitch in heat, trying to move my hips and relief the pressure on my dick.

"Stan, I need to get my cock out of the way."

"Fuck your cock," Stan said as he tightened his grip on my shoulders. He was going to bust. With a growl, he slammed his cock in me hard.

'Fucking little cunt,' came out with the growls he hissed in my ear.

The thought of Stan cumming in me, and that last jab hit the spot and my cock convulsed all over the chair. Being my cock was pinned, increased the pleasure when I came.

"Stan, fuck me, fuck me," I blurted out. I was mad with lust, shaking out of control as we both finished off.

We lay there unmoving. After a few minutes I had to break the trance and get Stan off my back. My cock had softened up, so that wasn't the problem, but I'm not used to having someone lay on me. Stan wasn't heavy, but he wasn't lite either.

"Stan, I have to get up," I said.

"You sure?" He ask." I like the feel of this."

"I'm sure, but I need to breathe."

I was grateful when Stan stood up. Although we were finished, his cock was still in me and when it slipped out, it felt strange. Relieved, I turned over and swung my legs over the edge of the lounge. I sat there for a while trying to sort things out in my mind. Stan stood next to me. That was the first time I got a good look at his cock. Dark brown hair surrounded a cut cock, which when flaccid, looked about seven inches. How big was it erect and how the hell did I manage it?

"Stan, what the hell was this all about?"

Stan, feeling more comfortable with our relationship said, "Billy don't complicate things. We both got off, got off royally."

Yeah, I know Stan, but damn, I'm not gay, I didn't want this."

"You're not gay, your bi, just like me, you just never knew, or if you knew you didn't admit it. You have to agree, the sex was great."

"All right, all right, what do we do from here and what about the nudes you took of me."

"Don't worry, they're not going anywhere."

"Yes, but I don't like the idea. You should delete them. Why do you want them."

"Don't worry about it, but I'm keeping them. They'll be safe, and I'll enjoy looking at them from time to time."

"Weird," is all I said, "so you'll jerk off to them."

"Maybe, unless we get together again. That wouldn't be bad."

"Whatever, I got to clean up."

I grabbed my clothes and Stan directed me to a washroom on the other side of the basement. I emptied out what Stan deposited in me, wet a wash cloth, and cleaned the lube off my ass. My anus felt a little rubbed, but not sore. I reached back to see how bad it had suffered, but it was still tight. Guess it takes a while to show signs of being fucked, I don't know. I got dressed to leave.

Coming out of the washroom, Stan was standing there still without pants. I ignored it as we walked upstairs.

Stan said, "I'll develop the pictures and give you a call, so we can go over them first. If you like them, I'll produce a portfolio and we can get started. If we need to, we can retake some, we'll see."

"Ok, let me know."

We said our goodbyes and I left. Back on campus, I felt like everyone could tell I had been fucked in the ass, but that's ridiculous. Anyway, back with the girls, my true passion for T&A returned. It's time I get back of some good fucking of my own.

But then night came and I lay in my bed, thinking.

12