The Predators Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to cut him, bitch. Is that it?"

Kacie looked down with a yelp of fear.

"No, please don't hurt Kai. Please don't! Okay, okay, look! I'll do whatever you want."

"You'll fuck?" Taller Psycho said as he stared at Kai, and Kai's hate-filled eyes were staring right back at him.

"Y-yes," Kacie mumbled.

Tall Psycho stood up. Now his palm came down with a smack against Kacie's pussy. The girl's shrill cry was followed by a more enthusiastic response.

"Yes!"

"Yes, what, bitch? Say it."

"I'll fuck. I'll fuck you!" Kacie said quickly.

Dropping the knife, he reached out, pinching the girl's nipples as she squirmed and groaned.

"That's more like it, bitch. Now we're getting somewhere." As he said this, he strode behind her. His hand reached down and he began stroking her cunt. "I want you to imagine that this is your boyfriend's hand on your pussy, bitch. I want you to get wet for me. Got it?"

The slender brunette nodded. He slapped the back of her head.

"Say it."

"Yes, I will!" she squealed. Kacie widened her hips, her head hanging in shame as the man continued to fondle her clitoris and her cunt. For the next fifteen minutes Tall Psycho kept up the torment. His hands gently plundered the girl's slit, sliding in and out, teasing and rubbing, just caressing with an agonizingly hollow tenderness. Finally, too, he was forcing the reaction he wanted. Kacie's breaths came out in pants, her chest rising and falling, and then, worst of all, there was glistening fluid on her captor's fingertips as he pummeled her pussy with them, ramming harder, faster.

He drew his fingers out and stared at the wetness, sniffing at the evidence of the girl's arousal.

"That's good enough, bitch. Time for my cock to taste some white-girl pussy." He positioned his huge, raging hard-on just behind the girl. Now he sheathed himself inside her with one brutal thrust. Kacie shuddered as she felt his cock slam into her, and then the steady rhythm began. A swift, firm cadence of fucks followed, the girl's slender body quaking with the force of those fucks as the sick captor had his way with her. Meanwhile the boyfriend, Kai, looked up with miserable, helpless eyes as he got an intimate view of the very cock which was raping his helpless girlfriend.

Kai now squeezed his eyes shut, but of course he couldn't close his ears. Vick imagined the torment of listening to the sounds of one's girlfriend being raped right above you, and it made him clench the computer mouse in his hand until it almost broke.

'Sick sons of...'

Vick suppressed his rage and just focused on the video, on any telltale sign, anything in the room which could help identify either the location or even the two killers themselves.

Now Tall Psycho was fucking her even more ruthlessly. His body was smacking into hers with one forceful plunge after the next. Her lithe, pale figure trembled as he raped her. The girl's eyes were dull with resignation, but there were also the traitorous sensations and reactions, her feminine responses to being filled with a hard cock. The loud, wet sounds of fucking filled the room, echoing. The girl's pussy was clearly still wet...and possibly getting wetter.

"You promised to fuck me, bitch. Don't make me do all the work," Tall Psycho warned.

"Kai, I'm so sorry," Kacie whimpered. "Please forgive me," she groaned, her pretty face tipped down in shame as she slammed her ass backward now to meet Tall Psycho's thrusts. The scene continued like that for some time, Kacie's slender nakedness impaled by the furiously thrusting, grunting black male over twice her weight, his cock impaling her like a spear as his testicles jostled in a flurry of movement.

"UHHH. I'm starting to get close. You ready for a hot load of spunk?"

"Uhh!" Kacie groaned, her eyes fluttering as her jaw hung open in a wordless moan. "Yes, please cum," she cried out, and it was clear now to Vick that she was begging her captor in order to both please him - so that he might not hurt them - and also so that her ordeal might end that much sooner. The tall, musclebound black man in the mask now grunted more deeply. He reached around, cupping the girl's throat as he slammed into her from behind with a new level of violence. His other hand reached around, squeezing the girl's left breast hard as he gushed inside her.

"UUGGGHHH! Feel me pump you FULL, bitch!" he shouted as his cock leapt inside of her, coating her insides in the sperm of her rapist. Kacie's ragged breathing finally began to slow as Tall Psycho drew out his wilting dick, the shaft glistening in the combined fluids of captive and captor.

"Now this is the part I've been looking forward to. This is the money shot," Tall Psycho growled. "Zoom in on that shit, man."

Shorter Psycho must have been behind the camera now, because now it began to zoom in. The view zoomed in on Kacie's pussy. The view caught sight of the huge dollops of cum which now dripped from her cunt and fell directly onto her boyfriend's face. The boyfriend tried to turn away, but the cum of the man who had just raped his girlfriend landed on his forehead and left cheek.

"UGGGHHH!! FKKKRRR!" Kai shouted through his gag, but the two black men were laughing.

"Dang, Bro. That was hot. So that was really your fantasy?" Shorter Psycho said from off camera. "Making a guy watch his girlfriend get fucked and then be forced to feel the cum from his girlfriend's pussy on his face?"

Tall Psycho nodded. "Damn straight, Brother. Cross another fantasy off the list." He clapped his hands together now, almost gleefully. "But now we have to get your needs tended to, yeah? You ready to have your fantasy fulfilled with our two little lovebirds here?"

"Don't mind if I do," Shorter Psycho said.

What were they up to now? Vick's forehead creased as he watched even more closely. Now the shorter black man, just as naked as his fellow captor, walked up to the trembling girl.

Looking past the man right in front of her, toward the taller man who was walking off camera, Kacie begged, "Please, you've fucked me. You've had your way with me. Please will you let us go now?" Kacie begged.

"Sorry, cunt. That was just the beginning," Shorter Psycho rumbled. With his back to the camera and his muscular torso blocking the view, at first Vick couldn't tell what was going on. Then, when Short Psycho finally stepped back, the detective finally figured out what was happening. Two electrode wires ended in gator clips which Short Psycho had fastened to each of the girl's nipples. A third gator clip was connected to a third wire which he now knelt down to attach to the girl's clitoris.

"No, please don't! Wait!" Kacie squealed. Her hands, even her teeth clenched as her captor connected the electrode to her most intimate part.

"There, bitch. Now you're ready for the barbecue."

Meanwhile from below Kai was shouting even more frantically through his gag, his voice hoarse.

"STTTPP!! NNNN!! FKKRRSS!" the boyfriend shouted, yanking desperately yet uselessly against his bonds.

Short Psycho looked down at him, and Vick imagined a cruel smile underneath that mask he wore.

"Don't worry, lover-boy, you'll get to experience the same joys as your slut-girlfriend in just a moment." Walking off camera, Short Psycho came back and proceeded to attach two electrodes to Kai's nipples too. Now he stood up, his hand gliding along the girl's ass, fondling her beautiful curves.

"Please don't do this. Please, I'm begging you. I'll do whatever you want. I'll suck your cock. I'll fuck you too, just like I did your friend. I'll fuck you even better than I did him. I swear!" Kacie was babbling now, frantic to avoid what was to come. The man switched his hand to her other ass cheek, fondling it just as intently.

"You don't get it, bitch. Fucking you isn't part of my fantasy. Not this one anyway. I'm going to light you up like a Christmas tree." Next, he thrust a ball-shaped gag into the girl's mouth and slapped a length of duct tape over her lips. Then he walked off camera. A short while later, judging by the frantic, muffled pleas from both the girl and the boyfriend, Short Psycho must have been getting ready to send electricity coursing through his victims' bodies.

Vick shut off the video, put a hand to his forehead, and swore.

He had three questions now to deal with.

One, were these two latest victims still alive? Two, if they were, did he and Fay have any hope of getting to them in time? And three...where the HELL was his partner?

Surging out of his office, Vick whipped out his cell and called the hospital.

"Yes, I understand she's still in recovery. Yes, I UNDERSTAND THAT. This is an emergency. Make sure that she's made available to talk with me as soon as I get there." Vick paused, listened, then growled into the phone. "I don't care if you have to dump a bucket of water on her head, I need to talk to Jessica Carleton right away. I need to find out what she knows, and I need to do it NOW because two other lives may very well depend on it."

Vick slammed the phone back into his pocket and bypassed the elevator, flying down the stairwell two steps at a time, and with one recurring thought like a dogmatic plea filling his head again and again.

'Partner, I need you. Partner, where are you?'

END OF PART 4...TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~***~~~~

I hope you enjoyed Part 4 of The Predators as Fay and Vick continue their hunt. Will they finally catch up to the two predators, or will there be more victims? Suggestions or ideas always welcome, and I've appreciated the ones I've received so far. And remember, don't be afraid to indulge your dark side :)

~gaggedKitty

12