The Predators Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH YES, the detective bitch LOVES having her pussy petted. This is very special. You have become so well trained, detective slut. You should be proud."

Fay tried to ignore her stiffening nipples as the ache in her cunt began to match the ache of arousal in her breasts. She was only glad that the sadistic monster finger-fucking her right now couldn't see the barely-suppressed pleasure on her face. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to shut out the onslaught of sensations too, but it was no use. The girl finally just gave up, relaxing her body as Dwayne's fingers plunged into her sex with an increasing tempo, glistening with her wetness as they fucked her like two miniature cocks.

"Please," she sighed. "Please stop!"

"You want to CUM on my FINGERS, detective bitch? Go ahead. CUM. Just because we're not still sending out videos to your partner doesn't mean that we aren't recording every delicious moment of this. I would very much like to record you cumming hard on my thrusting fingers. Mmm. Yes. Surrender yourself, bitch. You are never going free: You know this. So surrender!"

Hating herself, Fay began to move her hips backward, sliding her pussy back to envelop the man's thrusting digits. As the blonde detective's sexy ass nudged backwards in time to Dwayne's finger-thrusts, the big black man simultaneously kept up his attentions on the other girl.

The alluring brunette beside Fay was moaning too now as Dwayne's fingers plied her sensitive pussy. Kacie was already slamming her cunt backward to meet his plunging fingers, her body feeling like an inferno was eating it from the inside out.

"Ooohhhh. Oh god," Kacie moaned.

"Yes. Quite right -- I AM your god, little bitch. Mmm. Yes, you are getting into it too. This is very good. You two keep showing me how well-trained you are. You keep learning, and my brother and I will keep you around for a while longer," Dwayne said. For the next several minutes the cruel black behemoth of a man kept slamming his fingers into each girl's aroused sex, and then rubbing each girl's clit at a frantic pace while their bodies responded against their will. And then, as the build-up of sexual pleasure began reaching new heights, both girls thrusting their cunts backward at a fevered pitch, Dwayne threw down his twisted ultimatum.

"OK, sluts, now I have an idea!" Dwayne growled "Cum for me now. Let me see those sweet pussies spurting their cream on my fingers. The first bitch who cums will get fucked hard tonight in her PUSSY. The bitch who cums second will get a thorough ass-fucking tonight...and I'll wear my ribbed condom to make it extra painful. Mmmm. Yes, little cunts, let the competition BEGIN."

Fay hated herself for it, but all she could think was 'I can't lose.' Her ass was already sore from the last two nights, and she wasn't sure if she could endure another. Luckily, she also had an unfair advantage. Her clit hood piercing made Dwayne's plunging fingers that much more devastating as they stabbed into her pussy again and again. Now, as Fay felt her hot, wet sex slam back onto the man's fingers, she moaned loudly.

"Oooohhh!!"

But Kacie was right behind her, not to be underestimated. Her slender, pale figure was eagerly impaling itself on the blur of fingers punching deep into her.

"OOOHHHH fuck. I'm cumming!" Kacie cooed, and Fay sighed deeply, her cunt convulsing simultaneously, gripping with gratitude around her rapist's fingers as a flood of her pungent fluids ran down those fingers all the way to Dwayne's wrist.

Dwayne watched in awe as the pair of beautiful exposed pussies both began clenching up on his fingers in tandem, each girl's ass ramming backward as each girl's cunt clamped down in the throes of sexual bliss. Each girl was grinding her pussy back onto his hands as if nothing else mattered, riding out their respective orgasms, and Dwayne doubted he had ever seen anything sexier.

Finally, he pulled his fingers out and marveled at the sticky, glistening wetness coating both hands.

"You bitches both came at once. Hmmm. I guess this means you both get fucked in your pussy and ass tonight," he said with a chuckle as Fay's head sagged with defeat. Now the tall brute walked around to the front of the stocks to which the girls were bound. Crossing his hands over, the big man offered each girl his fingers coated with the pungent sexual fluids of their fellow captive.

"Here you go, sluts, a reward for cumming at the same time. You get to taste each other's juices. Start licking!"

Knowing that to disobey would only invite trouble, Fay slid her tongue along her rapist's fingers. She sucked the fluids off of his fingertips and then slid her tongue further down, lapping up all of Kacie's sweet-smelling cream. Beside her, Kacie was doing the same, slurping obediently on Dwayne's fingers, appalled at how much she was enjoying the taste of Fay's cunt cream as it slid down her throat.

"Mmmm!! UH!" Kacie moaned.

"How does she taste, bitch?"

"Master, she tastes so good," the brunette sighed, slurping seductively on one of Dwayne's fingertips.

The door at the far end of the room now opened, and both girls were grateful when Dwayne pulled his hands back, stood up, and turned away.

Fay's eyes widened as she saw Deon leading a naked man, crawling on all fours, a leash attached to a collar around the man's neck. It was Mason. His body was bruised and battered but otherwise he looked whole.

"Did I miss anything good?" Deon grumbled as he led Mason toward the stocks.

Dwayne gave his partner a good-natured pat on the shoulder.

"You did, Bro. You just missed these two little cunts cumming hard and then licking up each other's juices off my hands."

"Damn," Deon said, shaking his head. "That sounds like a challenge. Well then, looks like I'll have to up the ante with some even hotter action."

Fay's heart trembled at the thought of what that could mean...and what role Mason was intended to play. She was just glad that they hadn't done any lasting damage to him...yet.

"Lucky detective slut gets to have a little bonding time with her boyfriend," Deon said. He yanked hard on the leash, and Mason sputtered and hurriedly crawled along the path his captor intended for him. Soon Mason found his faces mere inches from Fay's exposed sex. His eyes widened as he saw the piercing in her pussy.

"Yeah, champ. You like the piercing we gave your girlfriend? She's been missing you, so you're going to make this reunion that much sweeter. Start eating pussy. NOW."

Right away, the man complied. Mason's tongue dove into Fay's soft, wet folds, licking lovingly and fervently. He had already been hurt enough times by the two brutes to know that to even question these men was to invite pain. So he obeyed, his tongue stroking Fay's cunt, grazing that clit hood piercing in ways that quickly took Fay's libido to new heights. The gorgeous detective's face soon had a look of glazed-over lust, her cheeks red with shame, but she was grateful too...grateful that Mason couldn't see the devastating effect he was having on her, at least not as it was written on her face.

Then again, he could SEE the effect all too well, and taste it, as her cunt juices began to flow from her pussy, coating his tongue and filling his palate with their sweet, flavorful taste.

"You're getting to her, champ. Not a bad start. But I want her cunt soaking-wet for me. That's right, you get her revved up, wet and horny for my cock. And don't worry, lawyer -- you'll get a close-up view of me raping her sweet little PUSSY next."

Trying to tune out Deon's awful promise, Mason kept plunging his tongue in Fay's increasingly wet folds. He used the tip of his tongue to expertly caress the clit hood piercing, and soon that little piercing was rubbing, massaging, and electrifying Fay's clitoris like nothing else ever had. Fay was having trouble holding back the impending climax. Her cunt felt like someone had set off a spark, a budding inferno of lust, and the conflagration was about to set her entire body on fire.

She couldn't help herself. She wanted him to know somehow that whatever these bastards did to them, she still loved him. With a plaintive moan, Fay cried out his name.

"Mason! OH!!"

"Yeah, lover-boy, she's loving your tongue. You're almost there," Deon encouraged.

And meanwhile, Dwayne wasn't exactly idle. He had walked around to the front of Kacie, his stiff cock bobbing suggestively as he approached his victim.

"What do you think, brown-haired bitch? I bet you'd like me to give you a clit hood piercing too, just like your blonde friend."

The thought repulsed Kacie...but somehow it excited her too, as she knelt in the stocks and glanced over at Fay's pleasure-enraptured face.

"You're jealous, bitch. I can see it in your eyes. Here, I've brought you a consolation prize. A cock for you to suck." As the taller black man presented his huge, bulbous cock-head, Kacie took it in her mouth and began to suck. Her fervent sucks added a constant sound of sex to the room even as Fay's body began to betray her right beside her. Now Dwayne grabbed Kacie by her short brown hair and used the leverage to pump his hips forward brazenly, almost skull-fucking her as his balls slapped against her chin with little smacks. The slender brunette nearly gagged, forcing her throat to relax as she gurgled and desperately sucked in air through her nose.

"UHHH!! UGH!!" Kacie groaned, her throat seemingly destined to be reduced to nothing more than a receptacle for Dwayne's cum. But the tall captor had other plans. Her tongue cradled his thrusting dick, and she kept her teeth from grazing his pumping erection as it dove toward the back of her throat. Finally, with a loud groan, he pulled out and began spurting huge swaths of cum right in the poor girl's face. Kacie squeezed her eyes shut as the off-white blast of sticky jism landed in flecks in her hair, more huge strands coating her forehead, closed eyelids, nose, cheeks, and chin, until her entire face was a gooey mess.

"UHHH!! Bitch, you look beautiful now," Dwayne sighed as he pumped out the last few drops of cum along her lips.

'You sick, sick bastard,' Kacie thought. 'When will this nightmare end?'

But beside her, Fay's thoughts were far different. Primal instinct had taken over, and the cute blonde detective was grinding her aroused sex back into Mason's face. She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't hold out any longer as that piercing ricocheted off of her clit like a masseuse kneading muscles into blissful rapture. Mason slurped loudly, eating her pussy furiously. The orgasm ripped through her now, her cunt convulsing, her body quaking as the violence of the climax surprised even her.

"OH FUCK! AHHH!!" Fay crooned, losing all semblance of control, too lost in the fog of pleasure to even feel the shame that she knew, somewhere deep down, would come back later with a vengeance. Mason desperately sucked and swallowed as much of Fay's fragrant fluids as he could, licking them up like they were the precious nectar of a goddess. But already Deon was yanking his leash away, tugging the man backward and nudging his cock in the direction of Fay's exposed snatch.

"You keep those eyes open and WATCH," Deon growled. And Mason did. His eyes wide open, he watched Deon's long, thick black cock nudge into Fay's tight opening. The bulbous head pressed aside the girl's labia, sinking into her cunt as Deon's hips swept forward, fucking her from behind. Now Mason's close-up view consisted of watching Deon's heavy, swelling testicles shaking back and forth as he raped Fay with firm thrusts, his cock going as deep as humanly possible each and every time.

"UHH!! Your sweet detective has the finest pussy I've ever fucked, lawyer, and that's saying something," Deon groaned. "What do you say, bitch? Is the feeling mutual? Has Mason's cock ever given you as much pleasure as mine is NOW? Hmm?" It was a trick question, and Fay knew it. The sick monster who was raping her right now didn't want the truth; he wanted her to fulfill his own twisted fantasy. That's what both of these men were about, and she had no choice but to give it to them, even if saying what Deon wanted would sound appalling to Mason's ears.

So Fay moaned, slamming her cunt backward to help Deon rape her, and she cried out, "No, Sir. His cock doesn't feel as good in my pussy as yours. Please fuck me harder. Please!"

"Guess I should be a gentleman and do what the little slut wants," Deon grunted, slamming into Fay harder, with ruthless force, his cock lancing deep inside of her with every fuck...

Turned on by his partner's show of prowess, Dwayne's cock had re-grown to a certain firmness. Now he walked behind Kacie and lined up his shaft at the girl's tight opening. Petting her smooth ass cheeks, loving the softness of her skin, he murmured, "Let's join them, little cunt. Let's see if we can have a nice little fuck-duet too. After all, my cock's been really missing this young pussy." So saying, Dwayne threw his shaft forward into her wetness like a battering ram, impaling her roughly again and again, raping her without mercy. Kacie's cum-coated face was twisted in a reluctant expression of lust and even deeper shame as she took his pounding and felt her cunt crave more of that thrusting cock.

The next fifteen minutes were like déjà vu for the two girls. It was like the day the two men had forced them to create the video faking their own deaths. Side by side, the girls moaned and felt the cocks of their captors lancing deep into their most intimate, sensitive parts, and the girls had to helplessly take it. Worse, their bodies couldn't fully repress the instinctual craving, having those two massive black cocks pound into them. Both girls were moaning, and only some of it was for show, the instinctual part of it every bit as real as the dark primal feminine fantasies neither would ever acknowledge in the daylight.

Kacie was cooing loudly now, her nipples hard as thumb tacks.

"Oh please, fuck me. Yes! Fuck me, Master. Cum inside your slave bitch. Please, Sir. OHH!! Oh god!"

"Your god will...UH!!...fill you with cum now, bitch. UGHH!!" Dwayne rumbled, thrusting with brutal force and holding himself balls-deep inside of her, painting her insides with his sperm, his cock twitching inside her for what seemed like forever.

Meanwhile Deon had finally reached his limit. Fay sensed it, the straining cock ready to explode as it ricocheted along the walls of her cunt, awakening sensations that ensured that this nightmare would be imprinted indelibly in her memories. With the added pleasure of the piercing against her clit, Fay found herself squealing, shuddering, trembling as she withstood her third orgasm of the night.

"Fuck me! Stretch my pussy, Master. AAAHHH!! Ooooohhh god!" Fay moaned, her body thrashing as much as it could given the wooden stocks that kept her neck and wrists firmly in place. And then Deon followed her over the edge.

"AAAHHH. Detective bitch, I'm filling you. Oh fuck! YES!" Deon groaned, holding his cock nestled in her damp warmth as it spewed burst after burst of jism, coating her insides with his spunk. But this time was different than all the others. Although Fay couldn't know it in that moment, Deon had just impregnated her with his seed. The detective's constant rapes had finally reached fruition.

Mason's head hung with absolute defeat and resignation as he watched Deon pull his shaft free of Fay's brutalized snatch. He tried not to stare at the piercing, coated with Deon's cum, or the long strands of seed oozing from Fay's swollen lips.

~~~~***~~~~

Fully sated and exhausted from their exertions, Deon and Dwayne were finally in the mood to rest. Deon walked around to the front of the stocks. Both Fay and Kacie's heads were hanging down, whether from simple fatigue or also shame, it was hard to tell. Now he grasped each girl by the hair and forced their heads up. He looked down at each captive's face, Kacie's covered in cum and Fay's covered in sweat.

"These little cunts look all tuckered out, Bro. What do you think?"

Dwayne rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I think these two cum-filled bitches need a SHOWER."

"Which one you want to take?" Deon asked.

Dwayne grinned. "Give me the blonde. I want to soap up and wash every beautiful curve of the bitch's body by hand. You can take the brunette."

Agreeing, Deon unlatched Kacie's stocks and took her away to one of the showers. Dwayne began to do the same with Fay.

Now over the past few weeks Fay knew that this was the part of their nightmarish routine which offered the best possible opportunity for escape. While trying to appear outwardly as exhausted and lifeless as possible, the detective stayed alert. Now, after unlatching the stocks, Dwayne proceeded to cuff Fay's wrists behind her back. He dragged her to the shower. Turning on the sluicing hot water, he let her step in the comforting spray first. Then he stepped up behind her and began to soap up her body. His hands lingered on her pussy, soaping it up and then cleaning it out with a washcloth with special thoroughness.

"Mmmm. What do you say, detective cunt?"

"Thank you, Master," Fay sighed, inwardly desperate for a chance, any chance to escape. And for the first time in nine weeks, fate actually smiled on her.

After he had finished washing her, Dwayne grew suddenly taken with another one of his impulsive ideas. He undid Fay's cuffs and took a step back, keeping a wary eye on her.

"Don't try anything, bitch. I want to watch you finger yourself, bring yourself to orgasm. Think you can handle that?"

Fay nodded. "Yes, Sir." She proceeded to rub her clit and pussy with eagerness, giving her captor the show he wanted. Her nipples were two hardened pink studs by the time she reached orgasm, her cry of bliss joined by trembling legs as her cunt convulsed with wild abandon.

"Well done, detective cunt."

"Bro, you've got to see this," interrupted a voice from the other room. "Look what our lawyer lover-boy's been up to. The little prick actually tried to escape. Come check this out. Help me punish this fool."

Eager to join his partner to help humiliate and torture Mason, Dwayne pointed his finger at Fay as he began walking out.

"Don't move a muscle, bitch. You stay and keep showering. I'll be right back."

"Yes, Sir," Fay said meekly.

It had been nine weeks, and they had never left her alone without some kind of restraint...until now. This was the chance Fay had been quietly waiting for and planning for, and now the resilient detective took action. Above the shower was a grate which led to a network of air ducts. The grate was tilted, two of the four screws missing. It was clearly loose and could probably be yanked out with one good pull...but how to lift herself up, that was the problem. Fay stared hard at the shower nozzle above her head. It would take some acrobatics, but it looked solid enough and sturdy enough to hold her weight. It wouldn't have held a man's weight, but Fay's...it just might.

The naked detective leapt and grabbed hold of the shower nozzle. Lifting herself up, she reached for the grate and yanked as hard as she could. The grate came out the second time she wrenched it toward her with all her might, and the clattering sound it would have made was masked by the sound of the shower. Now, lifting herself up, she managed to wiggle her slender figure through the opening, into the air duct, and soon she was crawling through a series of cramped metallic passages.

She crawled for what seemed like hours. Fay felt her heart slamming against her chest, adrenaline spiking in her veins. All she could hear was her deafening breathing and the staccato drumbeat of her racing heart. This was it. This was her only chance of escaping. She wouldn't get another. She had to find help and somehow bring that help back to save Mason and Kacie. She hated leaving them, but this was the hand she'd been dealt. If she didn't escape now, she probably never would.