The Pregnant Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good...because you've got me so turned on I'm not sure how much longer I can hold my load."

She giggled and ran her finger over my cock.

"Well then let's not waste time!"

I sat back down on the bed and removed my pants and boxers, kicking them off to the side. Shari sat down on the bed next to me.

"Why don't I help you with this." she said, pulling the can of whipped cream from her bag.

"This can be for both of us."

"I love the way you think," I replied.

I took the whipped cream from her and sprayed out a smiley face on her belly. I licked it off as she giggled. She grabbed the can from me and sprayed a bit on the tip of my cock and licked it off herself. I took it again and sprayed a large amount on her belly and began to rub it into her skin.

"Mmmm...That really feels nice," she said. "Do some more!"

I sprayed more whipped cream on her. I rubbed her down and she put her hands on top of mine.

"Don't you love the way my belly feels?" she said. "It's so amazing. Firm, almost rock hard, and yet there's just this little layer of softness on the top."

She pushed my fingertips in a bit.

"Right?" she said. "Almost like a cushion. And I'm just so huge now and still 5 weeks to go."

She stuck her belly out at me some more.

"You think you'll make it to 40 weeks?" I asked.

"Who knows?" she said with a shrug. "It won't be soon but we'll see if he gets impatient in there."

She was now leaning back, her arms supporting her up. She pushed her belly outward at me even further. I grabbed my cock and started pumping. She looked up at me and grinned.

"Oh yes...please...shoot all over my belly."

She stuck two of her fingers in her vagina and began masturbating herself.

"Ohh...yes...please cum on me," she said. "I've wanted so bad to have my belly covered and I so want you to do this."

I pumped my cock harder, too focused on her belly to say a word.

"Do it...do it...cum for me...cum on my belly."

I began to release, shooting long streams of cum all over her belly. It dripped off the side and down the front of her. She continued to masturbate until she came as well, then began rubbing my cum into her belly. Finally, I collapsed on the bed. She leaned back, smiling.

"Oh...oh my, that was wonderful, wasn't it?" she said.

"Oh, yes it was."

We grinned at each other and lay there for a few minutes. The release was almost as intense as the climax itself for both of us. Finally, I got up and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself off, as did Shari, and we redressed ourselves and left the motel. We got to the subway and said our goodbyes. She gave me a hug.

"Thanks for a great afternoon!" she said.

"Pleasure was all mine," I replied.

She pressed my hands on her belly one more time, and then that was it.

I couldn't get that feeling of Shari's incredible belly out of my mind for days after that. My wife returned home that Sunday and immediately I made intense, passionate love to her, rubbing her belly as I did Shari's. Shari and I continued talking...and she continued growing, through 36, 37, 38 weeks and then some. Finally, shortly past her due date, she gave birth to a healthy 10lb, 2oz baby boy. Around the same time, my wife came to me, gleefully showing me a positive pregnancy test. The cycle was about to begin anew. I told Shari it was now my turn to share pregnancy stories with her.

12