The Price of Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nessa started to sob in between moans, wracked by confusion.

Why was she enjoying this so much? His tone was so demeaning, and she felt being used and degraded.

Yet every time he called her slut or whore, her whole body craved being dragged down and forced to lick his hooves.

Bastinor noticed she was crying and slowed down, using the fingertips on one of his hands to clean her tears once again.

"Why do you cry, Nessa?" he asked, his words carrying gentle kindness.

She felt... frustrated by this, as if she craved his nastier side more.

"I don't know! The meaner you are to me, the more I like it!" she managed to sob, "why do I like it? What's going on?"

Her hazel eyes pleaded with him once more, making her look like a lost puppy.

Bastinor smiled back and grabbed her face, firm but tender. He shoved his big thumb into her mouth and after a second of surprise, Nessa started suckling it submissively, her cheeks blushing harder than poppies.

"I could sense that you would enjoy this, thanks to our new bond, and I decided to act, as seeing you like this is delicious and pleasing," he grinned as he pushed his cock as deep as he could, making her belly bulge and her eyes to roll back in delight.

"As for why? Who cares," he said convincingly, "you enjoy it, and you are safe in my care."

"Besides," he said with a side glance, "it's not like you have a choice."

Nessa wiggled unconsciously as he said this, and gently bit his thumb while hugging his arm against her chest.

She could not deny his words, and her mind craved more of this new-found fetish for her.

The cute half elf released his thumb from her mouth and timidly licked it while clenching her thighs against his massive warm body.

"Please Master..." she said in a seductively pleading tone, "more."

Bastinor smiled and once again grabbed her firmly by the hips, thrusting into her as aggressively as he could.

Nessa groaned in delight as she squeezed her own breasts.

"That's better, you little cock sock, now stop thinking, fuck toys obey and enjoy themselves," she nodded in an almost drunken stupor.

Nessa moaned louder and louder as her Master wrecked her womb, her face contorted into a mask of mindless abandon.

"Ready to be my little cumdump?" Bastinor asked as he hastened his thrusts.

She nodded furiously at him as her pussy tried to squeeze his overwhelming member.

"Yes! Please! Fill your whore, Master! Fill me!" she managed to beg in between groans.

"What a fucking filthy creature you are, you are lucky you have such a lovely hole," his words made each thrust feel even deeper, somehow.

Nessa clenched his cock with her pussy, instinctively trying to milk him.

She didn't have to wait long for the grand finale, Bastinor bottomed inside her as his cock and testes twitched, unloading inside her without mercy.

Somehow, she could feel every splash of his cum against the walls of her womb, making her drift away in moans into a happy cum drunk haze.

He held her firmly against his body, panting as she closed her eyes and smiled.

"That's the face of one happy slut," he said while caressing her cheeks.

Nessa smiled and nuzzled his hand, caressing her wonderfully filled belly.

"Don't relax just yet, whore, I'm not done with your holes..." he said, making her look at him drowsily.

She gently grabbed his huge hands and placed them on her supple breasts.

"Use me as much as you want, Master," she said, without even thinking. She was really enjoying the feeling.

He fondled her breasts with his fingers, giving her a complicit grin.

"As if you had a choice, cock sock," he said while licking her sensitive nipples.

Bastinor continued playing with her body for a little while, enjoying her warmth and silkiness, all while she caressed his mighty horns and face, utterly entranced by her new owner.

Nessa was shocked about how quickly she had broken for him, but now, calmly enjoying this, she was struggling to care. It felt too good, and she genuinely felt safe under his power.

She happily giggled as his long tongue caressed her nipples, and his starry eyes shot her a naughty glance.

He picked her up as if she was nothing more than a feather and got comfortable on the soft grass, placing her on his chest.

Nessa took the opportunity to discard the remains of her clothes, tossing them aside and then diving onto Bastinor's warm and fuzzy chest.

She giggled and moaned happily, grinding her crotch against him without even realizing.

"You're sliming me with all your juices and my cum, slut," he said, jabbing her, but clearly not minding.

"I'm sorry Master, you just filled your hole so much," she said, deciding to play along and get really into it.

He gave her a warm and proud smile, that made her feel all fuzzy inside.

"I hope that's not you calling it a night, I still have plenty of loads to dump inside my little whore," he said, caressing her chin with his big hand.

Nessa could not help but biting her lip as she grabbed handfuls of his fluff. Just his words were making her body ache for another ravishing.

"Please..." she said, making puppy eyes and grinding harder against him.

Bastinor buffed at her, getting even more comfortable and giving her a nice and firm slap on her ass that made Nessa whine like a bitch in heat.

"Well, I want to relax, slut, so you're going to be a good girl and fuck yourself for me," Nessa clenched her thighs and whined when uttered those words.

Sheepishly, she moved backwards a bit, rubbing her leaking pussy all over his cock, it's warmth driving her insane as it hardened.

Barely able to contain herself, she squatted over his crotch, and aimed the huge member to her pussy, which was dripping her juices and his cum copiously, making it glisten in the dim light.

Before she could shove it into her needy hole, Bastinor shook his finger at her, and with his other hand pushed his cock backwards, rubbing his tip against her tiny little asshole.

Nessa went pale as her knees shook, wanting it and being terrified in equal measure.

"But Master... it won't fit..." she said, wanting to do it anyway.

Bastinor gave her such a smouldering look, she almost fainted with lust.

"Two things, you cum addled bitch," he said, making her hold there, rubbing her little ass against his cock, "one; I don't remember asking for your opinion."

Nessa gripped his cock tighter, shaking from his arousing words.

"Two, it shouldn't have fitted in your other hole, and you didn't complain," Nessa's view was getting blurry as he said this.

"So just shut up and impale your ass on my dick," he said caressing her thighs, "it's getting cold out of its cock sock."

Nessa let herself slide onto his dick and, as she should have expected given the nature of her Master, it started slinging inside her like a hot knife through butter.

The dirty sounds her body was doing as more and more of that massive shaft pushed inside her were making her go insane, her face almost like that of a mindless dog, with even her tongue lolling out.

With a final filthy slurping sound, the last of Bastinor's meat found its way inside her, and Nessa rubbed her pussy against his fuzzy crotch while her mind tried to comprehend the sensation that was rushing through her body.

A mind shattering orgasm hit her, making her hold for dear life against Bastinor's torso as she drooled like a brain-less doll.

"Look at your stupid face!" Bastinor said, playfully tweaking her nipples, "of course you love it up the ass."

He swiftly slapped her rear, signalling to her to start moving.

Nessa tried to reply, but only a filthy mumble came out of her lips as she started to move up and down on her Master.

The sensation of fullness was so overwhelming, her mind kept getting more and more cloudy.

After just a few bounces, she folded over his chest having another orgasm, twitching and drooling on Bastinor's chest.

"Gods you're pathetic," he said, caressing her back and chestnut hair.

"So...sorry," she managed to reply between pants and moans.

"Guess I need to finish the job," Bastinor said, grabbing her body tightly.

He started trusting hard, penetrating her mercilessly as the rhythmic wet sounds enveloped them.

Nessa just couldn't keep up, and her mind snapped into a haze of bliss.

Bastinor rammed his dick good and deep again and again and again, making sure his testicles slapped her olive skin and made her moan.

He kept building up his orgasm as Nessa moaned louder and louder, begging for more with broken babbling words and grasps at his fur.

It didn't take long for him to groan, ready to unload.

And with a final brutal thrust, he twitched as he orgasmed a torrent of seed into his toy.

Nessa felt her body taking it in like a waterskin being filled, her mind slowly dimming as if some was turning off the light.

With a long breathless moan, she had a final lovely orgasm and flumped motionless on her Master's chest.

She didn't know how long she had been out, but eventually she came to in the same glade.

Her body had been washed and covered in a gorgeous silken blanket, that clung to her body, keeping it warm and cosy.

A beautiful and enormous white wolf was curled around her, his wonderful fur better than any pillow.

She instinctively caressed his body and pressed her face into it, like a happy little girl with an oversized plush toy.

"Did you sleep well, little toy?" said the wolf without moving his mouth.

Nessa immediately clocked that it was Bastinor, using a different shape, as fae are known to do.

"I did, thank you, Master," she tried to hold his paw reverentially, smiling sheepishly.

Her body had been ravaged, and she could still feel it, the leftover echoes of her Master's attention reverberating across her cells like a rumour that won't die down.

Nessa's womb and ass ached from their savaging, as Bastinor's magic could only protect so much, and yet... she craved more.

Just remembering it was making her mind race to before and how utterly used and taken she felt.

It made her blush and rub her thighs excitedly.

"Horny again, slut?" asked Bastinor, reading her like a book.

She lowered her eyes and nodded, blushing so much you'd be forgiven for thinking she was on fire.

"Well, it will have to wait," he said, licking her face with his current canine tongue, making her giggle.

"We need to get you ready and prepare for the trip, you will need equipment, a party and learn how to channel my power."

Something snapped back into place in Nessa's head. Her quest, rescuing her friends, avenging her mother, how could she have forgotten?

Her hand reached for Bastinor's neck and grabbed his warm fluff, moving even closer to him.

"Why?" she asked, shivering with a confused look.

"Why what, slut?" he asked, growling possessively as she snuggled up to him.

"If you hadn't said anything, if you had kept fucking me like before and dragged me to your realm..." she said, incredulity on her lips, "I wouldn't have resisted... I was completely enthralled by you."

Bastinor scoffed at this, baring his teeth for a moment.

"Because I keep my promises, even to cum addled sluts like you," he said firmly, "besides, we'll have eternity in my realm once we're done, so don't worry, you will have your chance of being brain-dead while guzzling on my cum for millennia."

Nessa bit her lip at his words, it still troubled her how much he aroused her, but decided not to question her current luck and to count her blessings. She had made a risky gamblegamble with such a powerful being, and all things considered, it seemed to be going well.

"Thank you... Master," she said, kissing his muzzle gently, trying to be on her best behaviour for him, but genuinely thankful.

"You learn quickly, little toy," he growled, pleased.

"Come now, let's get you ready," he said, getting up and walking deeper into the forest.

Nessa stood up, holding the blanket to her skin, and followed him, a feeling of excitement buzzing inside her for what was to come.

12