The Price of Underwear Ch. 04

Story Info
Friendly transaction leads to compromising situations.
3.4k words
4.49
40.2k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ebin439
ebin439
42 Followers

Continued...

The hoots and hollers from the audience left no doubt that I was in serious trouble and there was no help or sympathy forthcoming from the people sitting around the posh little strip club.

I could see Shirley and my friend both sitting and smiling up at me from their table. Shirley started blowing me kisses. My friend reached into her purse and pulled out my black box briefs that she had duped me out of only a few hours earlier. How the hell did I end up in this position? Who knew a friendly little transaction, a harmless dare, would set me up for the most humiliating and exhilarating experience of my life? I had a feeling she might have.

The DJ's overly smooth deep voice once again filled the air, "Well, I guess everyone agrees... ladies... let's fuck this guy up!" More cheers. Then the stage went dark.

I felt a chill go through me. Not because the only remnant of my t-shirt that I was still wearing was the knit crew neck and a few stray threads. Not because my belt was unbuckled and my pants were partially undone. Not because I was not wearing any underwear and my pants were soon to be taken away from me. Not because I was standing handcuffed to a rail running above the center stage in the middle of a crowded strip club and soon to be naked and totally humiliated. While all of those things had my heart pumping at full speed and the adrenaline coursing through my veins, it was the gentle squeeze from Amanda, the gorgeous blonde stripper standing in front of me with one hand in my jeans grasping my balls and the words that she breathed into my ear that had the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end.

"Everyone here is going to watch us abuse you." Her teeth bit my earlobe and her right middle finger did a little come hither on the back of my nuts, then she added, "and it is going to be delicious." She leaned away slightly and I could see her eyes in the dim black light. They were positively shining.

"Hold on tight," her left hand trailed up to my cuffed wrist and over my hand on the bar and gave another squeeze for emphasis, "and be good..."

She said nothing else but her face hardened for one second and I knew that there was an "or else" that had not been spoken. Then she slipped her right hand out from my jeans and spun away. At the same time I felt Angel, who's naked body had been pressed up against my back, release me as well. They both disappeared behind me, leaving me stretched out and cuffed to the rail running across the front of the stage in virtual darkness. I was alone in front of the audience. I was afraid. I was rock hard.

The room was dark except for black light when the rolling synth of the Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams" stared pulsing through the speakers. I could feel the cool air and the eyes of everyone in the audience on my body. As the lyrics kicked in "Sweet dreams are made of these...", I was lit up like the fourth of July. It was like the stage lights exploded on. This was not the usual strip club lighting. There were bright white spotlights glaring on either side of me, lighting me completely from head to toe. I had no doubt that everyone in the audience could see every inch of me, because I could see myself clearly reflected in the mirror on the wall directly opposite the stage. I could also see my stretched and exposed back infinitely reflected from the mirror on the back of the stage. Worse yet, because of the positioning of the spotlights, I could also see the faces of everyone looking at me.

Suddenly, Angel and Amanda were once again dancing beside me. They had put back on their little S.W.A.T. flack jackets and their thongs and high heels. Only this time instead of me sitting comfortably in a chair while they stripped, my hands were stretched above my head hand-cuffed and holding on for dear life while they prepared to strip me!

Amanda reached across from my right and grabbed the open belt buckle. She tugged at it and it came out whipping through the loops. My hips were twisted towards her, my hands clenched the rail and my legs squeezed together, as I felt my open jeans slip ever so slightly down my soon to be exposed behind. She then looped the belt around my neck and stepped back for all to see. She did a little Vanna White-style flourish with her arms and the crowd erupted with more whistles and cheers.

Amanda and Angel stepped towards me again, this time running their hands down my jeans to my shoes. They each took hold of one of my feet and then to my surprise, they lifted my feet up and out from under me. I gripped the rail to support my weight, as they stretched my body out towards the audience.

They each hooked their arms around one of my legs and I was extended with my feet over the front row at an almost 45 degree angle. I was straining futilely to see what was going on, when I felt two other sets of hands roughly removing my socks and shoes. My view was obstructed by the two beauties holding my legs and then I felt cool air on my toes and saw one of my shoes arc towards a corner only to then be passed to another table like a beach ball at a concert. All the while Annie Lennox continued to sing about abuse and dreams.

Amanda and Angel looked back at me and smiled wickedly. Then they faced front and began to step out off the front of the stage onto the tables and then the chairs that surrounded the stage. I felt their grip on my legs loosen and before they had even taken the first step, my heart raced and my body tightened and I understood what was about to happen.

It was the shortest and longest moment of my life. Each stripper had grabbed one cuff of my jeans and as they walked forward they took my pants with them. For one brief second I was pulled taught, almost completely parallel with the stage, my jeans snagged on the curve of my ass and then released. I felt every inch of skin exposed to the spotlights. My erection, which had been straining against the denim swung upwards slapping against my abdomen as my jeans descended towards my knees. My jeans were pulled towards my feet and off and it was like the snapping of an elastic band. The jeans were flung forward into the audience and my naked body swung backwards. Instinctually, I curled my legs towards my chest. And then it was done.

There I was naked, except for the belt and the torn collar of my t-shirt around my neck, swinging from the railing. My erection pointed at the audience flopping to and fro as I tried to control the recoil and get my feet on the ground. I finally planted my feet only to realize that this left my body completely extended and totally on display. With mirrors all around their was nowhere to hide in the heat of the bright spotlights,

Angel and Amanda strutted back onto the stage. Each of them now wearing black latex gloves and holding a bottle of baby oil. Angel was also casually holding onto the legs of my jeans, trailing them slightly on the ground. They moved like tigers closing in on their prey; their shapely legs criss-crossing and their sexy hips swaying hypnotically to the music. Soon they were dancing around me again as Angel twirled my jeans over her head and then flung them out and into the audience.

It was at this point that I became fully aware of all the people staring at me completely naked and totally on display. Some of the guys were laughing, some were cheering, others had their jaws open in shock. The strippers at the back of the room were draped over each other and bent over in laughter. The waitresses had stopped moving. Even the sexy female bartenders had come out from around the bar to witness the spectacle.

Shirley and my friend were actually standing and shouting and whistling and clapping. At one point my friend started throwing dollar bills at the stage. When her eyes caught mine, I felt more exposed than ever. I felt like we were completely alone and at the same time I felt the full impact of my public exhibition. Even from the stage, I could feel her satisfaction and I was overwhelmed with humiliation... and arousal. My dick was so hard, it was practically pointing straight up.

My thoughts were broken by the soft nudge of Amanda's strappy high-heel against my foot. I looked over to see her holding a blanket and she motioned for me to lift my legs. I did and once again I was hanging awkwardly from the rail. She ceremoniously laid the blanket out beneath me and I lowered my legs back down.

The girls circled around me again as the Eurythmics faded out, Angel slapping my erection each time she past making it bob up and down. Then to add insult to injury, the DJ piped up.

"Well folks, it looks like we have a reeaaal pervert. He's got a fucking hard-on! This fuck likes this! So, should we give him more of what he wants? Who wants to see these pretty ladies fuck this guy up?" Again there was no doubt as to the vote of the masses - the audience erupted into more whistles and cheers.

The spotlights went off, strobe lights started flashing and the break beat of the Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up" ripped through the club. The girls started dancing around me again, occasionally grinding me or pumping me from behind and alternating between pinching my nipples with there black latex covered hands and smacking my erection. I was still holding on white-knuckled to the rail in fear that I might slip off and be left dangling from the cuffs as my body was knocked around by these stunning women.

I felt warm liquid hit my belly and I jumped slightly. I looked over to see Amanda holding the plastic bottle of baby oil between her legs like a dick as she thrusted her hips at me and squeezed, flinging arcs of baby oil art my body. I then felt it from the other side of me. The two continued to dance around me in the flashing strobes, hosing me down with baby oil, until Angel got bored and just walked right up and dumped the remainder of her bottle over my head.

The baby oil was running down my ears and cheeks, when I felt Amanda's gloves, now slick with oil sliding up my legs. She rubbed the oil all over my legs working her way up to my crotch. At the same time I could feel angel swirling oil all over my back and neck, her hands snaking around my body. She began kneading my butt cheeks as Amanda rose up to stand in front of me taking hold of my hard-on and rubbing oil all over my shaft and balls and occasionally sneaking back into the crack of my ass.

Once again Amanda was standing in front of me with an evil grin as she slipped the belt from my neck. The spotlights came back on in full force. As Amanda stepped away, I saw Angel's hand in the mirror across the room come out from between my legs with her middle finger sticking up giving everyone in the audience a little fuck you.

I looked like some obscene body competition with my naked flesh stretched out, glistening with oil, my hard cock jutting out in front of me, and Angel's hand sticking out from between my legs. She wiggled her middle finger and then her hand moved straight up between my legs. I felt her finger against my ass and then she penetrated me. Her finger, slick with oil, moved firmly inside of me. She then stepped out from behind me, with her finger still in my ass. Her hand gripped me from the inside as she used it to make my hips sway to the music.

No words can capture the humiliation of being totally naked, displayed on a stage and having someone manipulate your body like a puppet. I felt the heat of my blush from head to toe. Every so often Angel would apply a little pressure as she drove her finger deep into me, causing my erection to jump involuntarily.

I could see Shirley doubled over with laughter. My friend was standing next to her. She smiled wickedly and then pulled a twenty dollar bill from my wallet, walked up to the stage and laid it at my feet. I hung my head in utter defeat.

Amanda brought me back again, but this time it was with the sharp snap of the belt across my chest. I jumped and my head snapped up only to see her standing with one foot forward, her hips cocked, with the belt pulled back ready to uncoil another painful blow. She was also oily and her ample cleavage shone in the hot spotlights.

"Time for his licks," the DJ said as he shut the music off completely. Angel removed her finger from my ass and positioned my hips so that I was bent slightly forward with my body in profile to the audience and my ass presented to Amanda. I had to stand on my toes to keep my balance.

"Alright, let's hear y'all count to ten!" the DJ urged. It wasn't silent, but the absence of the music was very noticeable and I felt like you could hear my heart beating at the back of the room.

"Away we go," the DJ said.

Angel took hold of my hard-on as Amanda let loose with the first blow. I was so oily that I slipped right out of her hand when I jumped from the bite of the belt. I felt the stinging heat spread across my ass. The crowd counted "one". Amanda reset and Angel took hold of me again and then I felt the crack of the belt on my ass. Amanda rained down ten sharp lashes as the audience counted along. By the time we reached ten my ass cheeks were on fire. My erection never wavered thanks to Angel's deft manipulations.

"OK, he's had his licks. Now it's time for this perv to take his medicine." The DJ put on some random dance track, while the girls rubbed my ass and then they worked their way down my legs to my ankles. Again they each began to lift my feet off the ground but this time they stretched my feet up and out. I was now hanging, with my legs splayed wide open and even more obscenely displayed.

The red-headed stripper once again approached the stage, but this time she came up onto it. She was holding a vibrator in one hand and a cup in the other.

The redhead took my right leg from Amanda and handed her the two implements. Amanda sauntered over to my right side and Angel and the red head pulled my legs up and farther apart, revealing my asshole.

Amanda raised the pink vibrator above her head like arthur having just pulled the sword from the stone. The music cut out and this time you could hear a pin drop when she twisted the black nob at the base and the vibrator came to life. The entire club erupted and then fell silent as she leaned over my leg and moved the buzzing phallus towards my exposed ass. She stopped briefly to roll it against my oily skin before sliding it into me. The only sound was the whir of the vibrator as it was slowly muffled by my body.

The vibrator had to be at least six inches and only a sliver of pink was visible when she parked it in my ass and began working my dick. She started off relatively slowly, but soon enough she was really working me over. She leaned into me and her tongue flicked across my nipple before she gave me a teasing bite.

My shaft was slick with oil and her firm grip pumped me from balls to tip, twisting ever so slightly as she pistoned up and down. The entire room remained silent watching the spectacle. All that could be heard was her fist sliding up and down, the buzz emanating from inside me, and my ragged breathing.

I could feel my orgasm building and I was powerless to stop it. I was going to cum in front of an audience of strangers and two good friends, who had no never so much as seen me without a shirt on before tonight. I was suspended and spread-eagle with everything on display - my body, my orgasm, every twitch, every involuntary moan, every...

And then I exploded. I cried out, deep and guttural, as the orgasm ripped through me. My body flailed like I had just been stabbed with an electric current. My back arched, thrusting my pelvis upward and every muscle in my body tightened. Wave after wave rocked me as Amanda milked every drop of cum from my body.

I was totally spent but she kept going. The sensation was so overwhelming that it almost bordered on being painful and my legs twitched in the hands of the strippers like fish out of water.

Finally, they let me fall and this time, totally spent, my hands slipped off and I hung from the bar by the hand cuffs; the metal painfully digging into my wrists. The vibrator slowly slipped from my ass and fell onto the blanket with an audible clunk.

The room was frozen in a shocked silence, except for the vibrator until the DJ broke through, "Now drink your fucking medicine... drink... drink..." the crowd picked up the chant. I was totally confused until Angel grabbed my oily hair and pulled my head back and Amanda raised the cup, now filled with my cum to my lips.

I was completely broken and I drank with no resistance. The crowd cheered again and the music came back on. Angel undid the cuffs and I flopped onto the stage. I was still trying to get my bearings when a steely grip took my arm and started dragging me. I tried to get to my feet as the hulk of a bouncer pulled me off the stage and towards the entrance.

It was only when he was leading me down the stairs that I realized he intended to throw me out on the street still completely naked. I started to fight and protest but I had little energy to resist and I soon found myself totally naked on a well-lit downtown thoroughfare. Fortunately, My friend and Shirley were close behind. Unfortunately, the only pieces of clothing they had for me was my shoes and my underwear, which I had given up so many hours before.

My friend dangled them in front of me as Shirley teased me.

"Nice show Ebin. Now that is a story I will enjoy telling!" She laughed cruelly. I grabbed the underwear and quickly put them on.

"Can we get out of here?" I pleaded as I put my shoes on.

"Sure." My friend replied, "but first we need one picture to remember this night."

"Are you serious?"

"Why not? It's nothing compared with what you just did in there." she said pointing her thumb over he shoulder at the entrance of the club.

"Fine."

Shirley grabbed one of the people still gawking at me and gave him the camera. The girls stood on either side of me and I put my arms around their shoulders.

We were about to take the picture when Shirley yelled, "Wait!" and then in one swift motion yanked my underwear to the ground and planted her foot between my legs, pinning my Calvins to the ground. I just stood there; all the fight in me was gone.

"That's better." She said, "Now you can take the picture."

The guy snapped the picture, and Shirley paused for a moment and smiled before letting me pull up my underwear.

"Now can we go?"

"Yes. Now we can go." My friend smiled at Shirley as we flagged a cab and jumped in.

The End

ebin439
ebin439
42 Followers