The Prince's Birthright Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------

Tawny was alone in the the soft pillows of the harem. It was the middle of the night, and the other women were either asleep or quietly engaged with each other. Either way, no one was paying any attention to Tawny. Tawny was the King's new plaything and she had not yet been shown any welcome from the other harem females.

Tawny once shared a bed with the King and another female. They both took turns pleasuring the King, but they never talked during their shared experience or afterwards. Tawny didn't even know the other girl's name. She was very pretty and she had big, pouty lips that the King very much enjoyed wrapped around his shaft.

A new understanding of her body had emerged since her many encounters with the King. In the dark she dipped her delicate middle finger into her slit. Her mind raced as she felt the power grow in her body, edging herself closer and closer to a climax. Her eyes glowed brighter and brighter as she pleasured herself and enjoyed the feeling of her smooth, naked skin against the silk pillows. She closed her eyes as the self induced orgasm seized her body and she felt the power explode from her clit and into the rest of her body.

Her back arched as she gave into the pleasure and power. She focused her fingers on her pleasure nub; each touch sending power through her. It was all she could do to not scream as the new feelings racked her naked body. As her body softened and the flame waned, she relaxed into the pillows, smiling from the euphoria, and slowly opened her eyes. In the almost total darkness of the harem, several forms came into focus. They stood over her ominously. They had obviously observed her exploration of her new sense of her self and body.

One of the figures leaned forward and whispered in a small voice. "I'm Mother Silbia, I have been waiting for you."