The Princess and the Peasant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betta knew what was expected of her. She turned to face the girl, placing a hand on each knee. As Betta leaned in between the girl's legs, the princess added. "I want you to thank each of them." As Betta leaned in close enough that her lips touched the girl's sex for the first time, she heard her moan and she heard the princess say. "And take you time. I want each of them satisfied." Then she added. "And I so like watching."

An hour and a half later, all four girls had left the princess's bed chambers, all sated with their sex dripping wet, destine for a great night's sleep.

Betta was still in the tub even though the water had by now grown uncomfortably cool. Her head lay nestled in her arms on the edge of the bath. The princess rose up from a nearby chair and came forward. "Turn around." Betta rolled over and leaned against the side of the tub. The princess put her fingers on Betta's forehead and pushed until Betta's head was back flat on the top of the tub wall. Without a word, the princes turned to face away from the tub and then backed up until she could lower herself onto Betta's sticky face. She looked down at Betta as her pussy brushed Betta's lips.

The princess tossed her head back. "This isn't going to take long my love. I'm was so close to climaxing just watching you please my girls." She began to ease her pussy back and forth on Betta's mouth. "Your tongue love. Use it. Deep." She mumbled, already breathing hard. Her hands went to the sides of Betta's head. She steadied the girl as she fucked her face. "Umm." She moaned. "So good."

The moisture seeping from the princess was coating Betta's face. She lapped at the princess and the pussy raked back and forth, nearly smothering her. "Fuck, fuck, oh you little bitch, I do love your mouth so." The princess stiffened and her legs began to shake. A real orgasm was having its way with her.

The princess rocked and pumped her sex juice into Betta's waiting mouth over and over till she was finally spent. Once done, she set there and let Betta continue to lick at her sex even though her labia had gone numb. When she finally rose, she looked down at Betta. "I have decided to keep you here at the castle." She paused. "Permanently." She added. "Or at least until you become too old to excite me."

The thought of not seeing her mother again brought the hint of a tear in her eyes, even though her duties there had turned out to be more enjoyable than she could have ever dreamed. The princess smiled down at her. "Don't worry girl. I won't tire of you any time soon." She stood and reached for a cloth, dipping it into the tub and washing her sex before putting on her robe. "Dry yourself. I want you in my bed tonight.

Betta stood and stepped out of the tub. She took a fresh towel and dried herself after washing her face once more in the tub. When she turned to the princess, she was standing beside the bed waiting. When she reached the princess, the covers were folded back and the princess was offering her a hand, helping Betta into her bed. Once under the covers, the princess pulled her close letting her head lay on the princess's shoulder. She whispered. "When I do tire of you." She waited. Betta remained still. "Shall I give you to my guards as a plaything?" No sound came from Betta. "I might sell you to a Chinese war lord. They do know how to enjoy their concubines. I have seen this firsthand." Betta began to weep softly.

"Anyway, you shall have many opportunities to pleasure me before then." She patted the top of betta's head. "Now scoot down. I want your lovely mouth to be close at hand should I awake with an urge to have you." Betta slid down until her head lay beside the princess's hip. Her cunt so close, the aroma of the night's sex was pungent. "Now stop sniffling. You shall make me feel guilty."

"Love?" The princess whispered a few minutes later.

"Yes?" Betta replied.

"I shall leave it as a surprise. What I might do with you." The princess smiled in the darkness.

12