The Princess' Bodyguards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena blushed harder than even before, some of her haughtiness coming back to her.

"I mean, we're on a dangerous adventure, and a princess like myself needs constant protection," she tried and failed to hide a cheeky smile, "so you better start camping with me to make sure I'm always safe and taken care off."

The brothers nodded at each other and raised her a bit higher, their cocks flopping out of her holes and making her whine as their mixed juices dripped out of her.

They trapped her between their thick and hard chests, and commenced to passionately kiss her in turns while caressing her body non-stop.

She felt like a little toy doll between them, but their tenderness and love filled her with a sensation of safety and joy.

"It will be our pleasure, we shall not leave your side, Selena," said Dozer, always the one better with words of the two.

"As long as you want us," said Angus, to release some of the emotional pressure on her.

Selena crossed her arms and put on her sternest expression.

"You're not trying to get away from your duties towards your princess, right?" she asked, trying her best to sound serious.

Angus bit his lip and kissed her so passionately that she almost choked on his tongue, leaving her with a happy, breathless smile,

"Would never dream of disappointing you, princess," he said with a little bow.

Selena bit her lip more lewdly than she had ever done.

"Good! Now finish attending to me, I crave more," she said, squeezing her thighs in excitement.

Both boys looked at each other and got ready for another round, it seemed they would be by the river late into the night...

12