The Principal

Story Info
Principal has to punish two students.
3.9k words
4.42
88.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

I'd just received the latest guidelines for punishment for the animals in my school. The children are fine. They don't need more than a firm word and a decent guideline. The animals are something else again. Unfortunately, bureaucrats consider the animals to be children. They wouldn't if they had to try and teach them.

This is not to say that the animals aren't smart. They know what punishments are and are not allowed, probably before I do. These newest guidelines are the best yet.

No corporal punishment as spanking teaches the children that violence is acceptable.

No detention after school, as the education board doesn't want to pay overtime for the teacher who has to stay behind to supervise.

No suspension as it's every child's right to attend school.

Ditto for expulsion. No passing your problems on to another school. (Mind you, that last doesn't stop me suggesting to parents that their little darling might be happier at a different school. If they could find one willing to take them.)

It appears that any sort of punishment that might have a positive effect is banned for one reason or another. We, as teachers, have a duty to cherish the sensitive souls under our care, not letting them be bruised by contact with the realities of life. Direct punishment is bad. Advise and guide are the new guidelines. Exactly what sort of advice is left up to us, but I suspect telling a young thug to leave school and go and join up with Somali pirates wouldn't be allowed, even if appropriate.

As Principal, I'm not only supposed to follow these ridiculous rules but make sure my teachers also follow them. The result of this is that when a teacher gets a problem that they should be able to handle by giving some young brute a clip across the ears, they find themselves powerless, and pass the problem onto me.

Quite frankly, I have had it with these absurd limitations. Any bureaucrat who wants to write rules regarding what teachers should do ought to be made to spend a month in the classroom. Right now I had a real nice problem on my hands and I was seething.

I'd had two young ladies dumped on me, and I'm using the term ladies very loosely. These two young sweethearts had been fighting. I don't know what about and, quite frankly, I didn't care.

By the way, when I say fighting, I don't mean that they'd been calling each other nasty names or passing rude notes. It wasn't even a classical case of hair pulling. These two had got right down to it, with a hard punching, scratching, battle. Sandy had a black eye and Heather had some nasty scratches on her arm. Also their clothes were wet, or at least the top halves were. The teacher who broke up the fight knew better than to try to grab them and drag them apart. She'd turned a hose on them.

Interesting after effect of the hosing was a pair of damp blouses that showed off very lacy bras which I was quite sure were not school authorised. The dress committee was rather old fashioned about the girl's uniforms, and that extended to their underwear.

The teacher had dragged them off to sick bay so that their injuries could be treated and then palmed them off onto me for punishment. Strictly speaking, the girls should have been handed over to the Head-Mistress but someone had tipped her off and she left early. My problem by default.

So here I was, staying back after school, trying to deal with this problem, when I would much rather be at the golf course.

"You do know that we're not supposed to be kept after final bell," chirped Sandy. "It's in the new rules."

"That's right." Heather was now willing to back-up her opponent.

I looked at them and smiled.

"Shut the fuck up," I said. "I'll let you know when you can speak."

"You can't swear at us." That gem came from a highly indignant Heather.

"I didn't. It must have been your imagination. And I thought I just told you to shut the fuck up."

This time they got the message and shut up. I opened the folder in front of me. I didn't need to. I'd already read all the information pertaining to this pair of vixens.

"According to this you're both hovering on the edge of failing. One note here, from an unidentified teacher, says you're both smart enough to know how dumb you can get away with. Someone else has noted that you tend to work together to terrorize other students. Natural bitches, preying on the weak, it says. There are a few other unsigned remarks, but they're not as flattering."

"They're not supposed to put things like that on our records," said Sandy.

"That's right." Heather chipped in her two bits worth.

"Shut up," I said. "I haven't finished."

"Now I'll admit that comments like these aren't supposed to go on your official record but you can take heart. This particular folder is your unofficial record and doesn't really exist. I see that you're both eighteen. How come you're still at school?"

"We haven't graduated yet," pointed out Heather. "We'll never get a decent job if we don't graduate."

"According to this," I said, tapping the folder, "you're both already qualified for the sort of job you'll probably be doing. Mind you, that's one suggestion that will most certainly not be making it to your official record. It also says you normally work as a team. How come you got into a fight? No, don't tell me. I don't really want to know."

"Interesting. Someone has pointed out that the only rules you haven't broken are probably the ones you don't know. Or you've broken them and not got caught. You do seem to chalk up a large number of infractions."

"It's not always our fault," protested Heather. "We just don't know all the rules. We lost our rule books. We obey the rules when we know what they are."

"Uh-huh. And you couldn't find any extra copies of the rule book to replace your lost ones. I could have sworn there was a stack of them in the office, available free of charge."

"We do obey the rules if we're reminded," said Sandy virtuously.

"Really? Does that include the no fighting rule?"

Sandy gave me an irritated look but wisely said nothing.

I gave her an evil smile and she suddenly looked most uncomfortable.

"What about the dress code rules? Do you follow them?" I asked gently.

"Of course," Sandy replied, feeling more confident. "You can see for yourself that we're in proper uniform."

"What I can see is that your blouses are still damp and slightly transparent and the bras showing through are non-regulation."

I could see why they were normally friends. Their minds seemed to work on the same wavelength. The two girls looked at each other, then Heather nodded and the both pulled their blouses loose and reach up for their bras. It was quite erotic watching them wriggle out of them without showing any skin. Perhaps they just weren't really aware of how very see-through their blouses currently were. I could see their nipples quite distinctly. Seeing they weren't looking at each other they hadn't noticed yet.

"Satisfied?" asked Sandy smugly as the girls dropped their bras onto my desk.

I looked her in the eye then deliberately dropped my gaze to look at her breasts. She blushed slightly and glanced down. After that she went a lot redder and folded her arms in front of her. Heather, watching her, also looked down and then crossed her own arms, also blushing.

"Don't let it worry you, ladies," I said softly, opening a drawer and dropping the bras inside. "I've seen breasts before. Although I do think you're going to find it interesting walking home like that."

Both girls glared at me but I just sat there, saying nothing. It was Heather that capitulated.

"May we have out bras back, please? We can't walk home like this."

I took the bras out of the drawer and placed them on my desk, but left my hand on top of them.

"Dare I ask if you're wearing regulation panties or would that be too embarrassing?"

"If we were, would you be expecting us to take them off as well?" demanded Sandy.

I spread my hands to the sides. "I would leave that with you and your desire to show me how you like to obey the rules."

Sandy was furious and this made her slightly rash. She reached up and pulled down her panties and dropped them on the desk next to the bras.

"Well?" she said, glaring at Heather. "Our skirts aren't wet and see-through."

Heather glared right back, shrugged and took of her panties, dropping them alongside Sandy's.

"Satisfied?" Sandy demanded.

"Not really," I said. "You aren't here because you're wearing the wrong underwear and I couldn't care less about it. Your form teacher is quite capable of advising you about that sort of thing. You're here because you were brawling in the school yard and I have to come up with a punishment according to the new guidelines."

I looked pointedly at Sandy's back eye.

"Then why did we have to take off our non-regulation underwear?" protested Heather.

"You didn't," I said calmly, letting my amusement show through. "I didn't ask you to. For some reason you chose to do so. Silly thing to do in my opinion."

Both young ladies were now giving me the evil eye.

"All you can do is give us lines or put us on yard duty during our lunch breaks," stated Sandy quite firmly. "All other punishments have been explicitly ruled out. I love reforming bureaucrats."

"They have been pretty explicit with ruling things out. There was one thing I noticed they missed. Probably on the assumption that no-one would use it."

"So hit us with it," said Sandy. "We'll go along if it gets us out of here. We've got things to do. Right, Heather?"

"Right," agreed Heather. "Bring it on."

"I'm glad to see you're both so agreeable. Why don't the pair of you hop down on all fours right there on the mat. This will give a new meaning to being on the mat."

"What?"

"I'm sure you've seen the list of disallowed punishments. There's nothing to say I can't ravish the pair of you to get the message across."

"You wouldn't dare," said Heather, sounding shaken. "We're virgins. You wouldn't dare take us."

"Ah, Heather," I said, tapping the folder, "this is quite a comprehensive report on the pair of you. The teachers know more than you think. Do you want me to name names?"

"We don't have to accept this sort of punishment," Sandy stated. "The rules say we have to agree to any punishment."

"Correct. The rules also state that if a student chooses to reject the nominated punishment then he or she can be suspended from school until they agree or the complaints committee have ruled on the matter. Your choice."

"We can protest?"

"You can. I'll be interested in how you put that protest. It'll make a nice scandal, won't it."

Heather and Sandy were looking at each other. I could practically see the thoughts running through their minds. Tell their parents that the Principal wanted to ravish them as a penalty and they'd refused. Tell their parents that they'd been fighting. Bringing their case to the school appeals board. Explain to their parents how they came to be standing in the Principals office with their underwear on his desk instead of on them.

I could see the point at which they decided they'd rather get fucked. They both turned and glared at me, but they'd already yielded.

"After you kneel, undo your blouses," I prompted them. "I like to hold a breast when I'm engaged with a woman."

Sandy took the initiative, which didn't really surprise me. I'd already marked her as the ringleader with Heather her faithful acolyte, which made the fact that they'd got involved in a physical altercation rather odd. I suppose I was going to have to investigate that but not right now.

"Ah, no, Heather," I said as she also commenced to kneel. "Why don't you kneel facing Sandy? That way you can both watch the other getting punished."

It didn't take long for the pair to be down on all fours facing each other. Both of them with their blouses undone and breasts hanging down. Nice shapely breasts, I noticed. Neither of them were over-large. A couple of nice handfuls.

I moved around to stand next to them, lifting their skirts up and away from their bottoms, patting those bottoms so that they became fully aware of their nudity. There is a slight difference between knowing intellectually that you aren't wearing panties and finding a man's hand stroking your bare bottom. Both young ladies gave a small gasp.

"Now, ladies, it seems to me that we have a small problem. If I take Heather first, Sandy would do everything possible to weasel out of her turn. If I take Sandy first, Heather would probably be too scared to be punished. Any suggestions?"

Sandy had nothing to say. Reasonable, I suppose. She knew that I was predicting her actions accurately. Heather, on the other hand, protested.

"I would not be too scared. You've already pointed out that I'm not a virgin. I'm quite sure that I can handle anything you've got."

"Fair enough. It looks like you're up, Sandy."

I moved around and stood behind Sandy, slowly undoing my belt and dropping my trousers. Sandy was determinedly not looking at me but Heather was watching me closely. Her eyes went wide when she saw my equipment. She looked a little shocked for a moment, then she looked interested. Rather flattering I thought.

I knelt down behind Sandy and stroked her pussy. My, my. The wench was hot and wet. The excitement of taking off her underwear and then talking about what was coming had obviously got her excited.

I knelt behind Sandy and started brushing the head of my cock against her labia. She squirmed about a little, and I could hear her breathing get a little harsher, but she didn't say anything. I eased her lips a little apart, edging into position.

I don't know why, but Sandy's whole attitude irritated me. She seemed to think that the rules didn't apply to her and she could get away with anything. Even at this stage I don't think she really expected me to take her. She must have got a hell of a shock when I drove firmly into her. I didn't make any allowances for her age or her lack of experience. I just drove fully in, hearing her shriek in shock and outrage. (When I say lack of experience I guess I was thinking that at her age she couldn't have that much, but I wouldn't have been taking any bets on it.)

"You, you. . ." Sandy cried, turning to look back at me, apparently at a loss for words.

I reached round and took hold of her breasts and squeezed them.

"You can't expect kind and gentle when you're being punished," I said softly. "Brace yourself."

Her eyes opened wide and she hurriedly turned away, not wanting to look at me. Satisfied that she knew what was going to happen I got to work. (Yes, it was work, not pleasure. I was punishing her, wasn't I?) I pulled back and drove in again. No gentle working up, just a whole-hearted approach to ravishing her.

Sandy was gasping and squealing and her hips were working overtime, frantically bobbing up and down as she tried her best to keep up with me. I have to admit her best was very good. So good that I upgraded my estimate of the amount of experience she'd had. Accordingly, I drove in even harder, really giving her a service.

Heather, you will remember, was watching this little effort. I spared a moment to glance at her and she was watching us avidly, a look of pure lust on her face. She saw me looking at her and blushed, but didn't try to look away. I winked at her and carried on punishing Sandy.

I pounded Sandy hard. My hands, clamped around her breasts, were helping hold her in position. If it wasn't for that I would probably have been driving her around the office, courtesy of the cock express. She was still giving voice, a series of wows, and aah, and god help me, sounded almost constantly. Not that they were complaints, mind you. She actually seemed to be enjoying her punishment. Funny creatures, women.

After a while her vocal cries just degenerated to hoarse guttural cries being torn from her throat every time I plunged into her. These started getting louder and higher pitched, and suddenly she shrieked and started shuddering, a climax raging through her.

I didn't climax. I managed to control myself. After all, I had additional punishment to deal out. I pulled back, disengaging. I focused my gaze on Heather as I slowly rose and walked towards her. Her gaze was firmly fixed on my erection, a look of expectancy on her face. Expectancy? Maybe I should say she had a look of avid lust.

She tracked me as I walked around behind her, not turning away until I flicked a hand at her, indicating that she should. Then she turned away and crouched there, her whole body almost vibrating with eagerness.

It actually occurred to me that I could probably deal her a sterner punishment by not ravishing her. Trouble was, that would also be punishing me, and I wasn't into self-flagellation. I settled down behind her, lightly stroking her pussy.

It was as I expected. As soon as I touched her lips they tried to swallow me. She was burning with need. I idly considered being gentle and loving, entering her slowly while gently stroking her breasts. Wasn't going to happen.

I didn't even bother to carefully position myself. I just lined up, placed my hands on her hips to hold her still and drove in hard and fast, and she climaxed.

I kid you not. My cock started driving in to her hot, slippery, passage and she literally thrust herself back against me, impaling herself, then climaxing. She shrieked and shuddered, totally overcome by what was happening. All I could do was ride it out.

I held her while she shuddered, my hands going around her to hold her breasts. I stroked them gently while waiting for her to come out of it. Not too surprisingly, Sandy recovered from her out-time first. She looked startled to see that Heather was looking spaced out.

"Ah, just how long was I out of things," she asked.

"Just a few moments," I said casually.

"Then what's with Heather? You haven't had time to take her yet, have you?"

"I haven't, but I'm such a dynamic lover that I gave her a climax entering her."

"You're kidding?" she said, with an insulting inflexion of disbelief.

"Oddly enough, that's what I thought when it happened," I admitted. "I'm now just waiting for her to snap out of it so I can finish delivering her punishment."

"Some punishment," Sandy muttered. "I think next time I'll indicate a willingness to go with a spanking."

"And I'll be happy to deliver it," I told her. "It will be a handy bit of foreplay, if there is a next time."

"Can I get up and get dressed now?"

"If you want to, but wouldn't you rather stay there and watch Heather get taken?"

"I'm not a voyeur," she said primly. "Still, I suppose I should. After all, she was watching me."

Ah, yes. I'm not a voyeur, but I'll watch Heather get fucked.

We waited a little longer and finally Heather shook her head slightly, apparently to clear it. I gave her a little nudge to remind her of what was about to happen. She gasped, and turned to look at me.

While she was watching I smiled and started slowly pulling back. Her eyes widened and she turned to look at Sandy, her whole body tense. I drove in hard and she gave a little squeak, her bottom lifting as she promptly pushed back to meet me.

I took her hard and fast and she responded with great enthusiasm. Sandy had responded and enjoyed what happened, but Heather was doing her best to rape me, demanding everything I could give her. My god, I've met some enthusiastic partners, but she took the prize.

I was fortunate that I'd had that earlier session with Sandy. It meant that I was hot and ready to trot, needing to trot really, to bring relief. Heather, probably courtesy of her eagerness and that initial climax, was not only ready, but also in a state of high excitement.

I drove into her as hard as I could, as fast as I could, roughly massaging her breasts while I did so. She was gasping and yelling, demanding more, more, harder, faster, and I did my best. All I can say is god help me from nubile eighteen year olds. If there was ever another time, I'd restrict myself to a single one. These two would be the death of me.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers
12