The Prize Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an immediate chorus of cat calling and jeering, especially from the girls. They all decided that they needed to be fair to Brenda and Marie, and that they should be evenly clothed. They settled on up to three garments for the men, and four for the girls. Simon quickly dragged off his shoes, and threw them to one side. The others all followed suit, and soon the floor around them was strewn with discarded clothing.

Simon looked across at Brenda. Her blouse was tight across her breasts, and he could clearly make out the fine lacy bra that did nothing to hide the dark swellings of her nipples. and as she had bare legs, Simon assumed that she was wearing panties. Then he looked at Marie. She looked back, suddenly looking very demure in her short black dress. Despite the heat, he knew she was wearing stockings – but nothing else – under the dress. She smiled at him, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

The bottle was spun again. Brenda. She pulled her skirt down and off before spinning around, showing them her firm ass, and the fact that her thong did nothing to hide it. Tom was next, and he quickly stripped his shirt off. Then Simon. He thought for a moment, and then quickly pulled his shorts off, everyone's eyes drawn to his more than obvious bulge. And then the bottle pointed at Marie. His cock lurched as Simon looked across at her, wondering what she would do.

She was two people to his left, sat with her back to a settee, with Patrick between them. David was sat next to Marie, with Brenda the other side of him. Tom was then between Brenda and Simon.

Marie stood up, and put one foot on the settee. Her dress slid up her thigh, revealing the lacy, elasticated top of her stocking. The room was quiet as they all watched her roll the stocking slowly down her long, sun tanned leg, her breasts pressing forward in her dress as she leant over, the thin material tight around her ass.

As they watched, Simon realised that because of the angle she was at, no one could see that she had no knickers on, despite how she was stood. But when she threw her stocking aside, Brenda declared that one didn't count, and the other one should come off as well. They all joined in, and then watched as Marie put her other foot on the settee.

Simon watched as she slid the other stocking down, and then gasped as she very deliberately moved her knees apart. Brenda gasped as well, because she was the only one who could see what Simon was now imagining – Marie's wet pussy, now naked and wet, her lips engorged and red with her arousal.

Marie threw that stocking to one side as well, and sat down quickly to their applause at her sensual show, her dress now high up on her thighs.

A few minutes later, Brenda was down to her underwear, which by now left little to the imagination, with her nipples showing rock hard through her bra, and her knickers clinging wetly to her mound. Patrick, Tom and David were down to their underwear as well, while Marie and Simon had not lost again.

Brenda spun the bottle. Simon. He stood up, the hard bulge in his boxers drawing a lot of comments, and pulled his shirt over his head. Before he could sit down, Brenda spun the bottle again. A roar went up as it stopped, pointing at him again. They all started clapping as Simon pulled his boxers down, his cock springing free in front of him, rock hard and dripping with pre cum. Brenda reached forward and stroked him quickly, a delicious look in her eyes.

Simon sat back down, the atmosphere now more tense, more expectant than before. Simon spun the bottle. Brenda. They watched quietly as she undid her bra, her breasts swelling forward as they were released, her nipples dark and erect. Tom pulled her to him, kissing her, his hands quickly running over her practically naked body.

Brenda pulled away and spun the bottle, her breasts swaying forward, her ass in the air. Simon stroked his cock as he watched her, oblivious to the others, his eyes locked on her.

At first Simon didn't realise that the bottle was pointing at him again. But then the others starting chanting.

"Forfeit, forfeit ..."

Either Simon had to do something to Patrick, or get him to do something to Marie. Simon looked at her, and then spoke quickly.

"I want Patrick to help Marie out of her dress," he told them

Marie looked at him quickly, and opened her mouth to speak, but by now Patrick was stood in front of her, holding his hands out to her, his cock clearly visible in his shorts. He grinned at her as he pulled her to her feet. She fell into his arms, and they kissed, the rest of them watching carefully. Marie slipped her hand between them, and as she stepped back, his cock was free, jutting out from above the waistband of his underwear. The tip was wet, the head red and swollen.

Patrick moved to stand behind Marie, his cock resting against her ass as he stood close behind her. She shivered with anticipation as his cock pressed against her, as he ran his hands gently down her body, over her breasts to her tummy, and then onto her hips and down the front of her thighs. She moaned, pressing back against him as he held the hem of her dress and slowly began to inch it upwards.

The room was quiet again as they all watched. Marie's eyes were half closed, her breathing ragged, as Patrick eased her dress up her legs, so slowly, so sensually. Firstly, her tanned thighs came into view, the skin soft and damp. Simon waited, knowing what was to come. Simon suddenly realised that he was holding his breath, waiting for the others to react as Patrick pulled her dress higher.

They moaned in appreciation as they realised that Marie wasn't wearing any underwear, and then gasped as they took in the sight of her totally naked mound, of the pale, plump flesh, of her wet, pouting lips, of her engorged clit standing out from its secret hiding place.

Brenda reached past David and gently touched Marie's naked pussy. Marie sighed at the gentleness of her touch, pushing her hips forward to meet Brenda's fingers, wanting more. But Brenda sat back on her heels, watching as Patrick pulled Marie's dress higher still. Her flat belly was uncovered quickly, but then Patrick slowed again, teasing them, teasing Marie.

As the soft curves of the underside of her breasts appeared, Marie reached her arms into the air. Her breasts sprung forward as Patrick swept her dress over her head, her nipples rock hard. Her breasts bounced softly, her nipples pointing at them. Patrick threw her dress to one side, and then – holding her hips – turned her around slowly to show her off to them.

For a moment the bottle was forgotten, but then Marie kissed Patrick and dropped back to her knees, reaching for the bottle. Patrick was just taking his place again when she spun it. The atmosphere in the room had definitely changed as they all watched the bottle.

Patrick. He tore his pants off, wanting to get on with it, his long cock springing free. He spun the bottle again. Tom. He was even quicker. Marie. The chant went up again.

"Forfeit, forfeit ..."

She didn't hesitate.

"I want David to strip Brenda's knickers off ... with his teeth ...."

Brenda leapt to her feet with a squeal, her breasts bouncing as she moved to stand in front of David. Her knickers were tiny, little more than a thong with lace ties at each side. There was already a huge wet patch in the front, the material clinging to her pussy.

David held her hips and leant forward to kiss her mound through her knickers. She sighed, holding his head and pushing against him as he reached for her ass. He turned her around, nibbling and kissing her hips and ass, before tugging at the second tie he came to with his teeth. Brenda's thong slid slowly down one hip. David nibbled and kissed his way across to the other side, biting gently at her mound through the flimsy material, his tongue poking at her pouting lips.

He tugged at the other tie, his hands on her ass, her knickers falling away from her a little more. She moaned as he crawled around behind her, took the thong between his teeth, and started to pull it downwards. From where they were sat in front of her, they could see Brenda ease her legs apart slightly, but even so as David tugged, her thong dug deeply between her wet, swollen pussy lips. It dragged across her pussy and clit, sending spasms of pleasure through her as David pulled the material down and out from between her legs.

As he crawled back in front of Brenda, her thong hanging from his mouth, she reached for her pussy. But David pushed her hand away, and dropped the knickers at her feet, before placing a soft, lingering kiss on her mound, his tongue flicking inside her. She wriggled and sighed as his tongue teased her briefly, before he took his place back in the circle, a huge grin on his face.

Simon's cock had felt ready to burst as he had watched David and Brenda's little show, and he was sure that Patrick and Tom felt the same. They had all been holding our cocks, while Marie had been rubbing her clit, all of them wanting the show to continue.

Patrick grabbed the bottle and spun it again, making sure it stopped pointing at him.

"I think David should finish what he started...."

David quickly moved back in front of Brenda, his tongue reaching out to her pussy even as she pushed her hips forward to meet him. She grabbed him, one hand behind his head pulling him towards her, her other hand on her breasts, rubbing and tugging at her erect nipples.

David drove his tongue into her hot, wet pussy, fucking her with it, sucking on her engorged lips and clit as Brenda held him tight to her, her hips thrust forward, grinding herself onto his face. Her legs felt weak as David's tongue sent waves of pleasure through her, and she stumbled backwards to sit on the edge of the settee.

Marie stood up, and went to them, pushing Brenda onto her back before leaning across her to suck one taut nipple, and then the other, into her hungry mouth. Simon stood up, his cock rigid in front of me.

"I think Simon should fuck Marie," Patrick yelled, spinning the bottle wildly.

Simon moved quickly to where Marie was leaning over Brenda, her ass high in the air, her dripping pussy pouting at him from between her wet thighs. Simon rubbed the head of his cock across her hot pussy. As she pressed back against him, moaning into Brenda's breasts, Simon drove his cock into her, forcing her down harder onto Brenda as he fucked her as fast and as deep as he could.

The girls were crying out now, Marie from the cock driving into her, Brenda from the relentless attention of David's tongue and fingers. Their cries became muffled as Patrick and Tom climbed onto the bed and fed their cocks into the girl's eager mouths. Simon watched as Brenda stretched her mouth around Tom's cock, taking as much of him as she could. Patrick had pulled Marie away from Brenda's breasts and was fucking her mouth, the two of them quickly hitting a good rhythm as they fucked her from both ends.

Simon knew that none of them would last long, and sure enough it seemed like only seconds later they were crying out, before Simon felt the hot gush of Marie's juices on his cock, before Tom and Patrick filled the girls mouths, before Brenda filled David's, before Simon's cum erupted into Marie's tight pussy.

The room echoed to their cries as they all came, and then to their harsh breathing as they slumped together on the bed, fighting to get our breath back.

"What about David," someone asked, realising that he hadn't cum yet.

David was sat on the floor now, his thick cock still rigid in front of him, poking out the top of his boxers. Brenda dropped onto the floor, and crawled across to him, her ass wiggling as she reached out for his cock. She squeezed his balls through his underwear, and then leant forward to kiss the wet tip of his cock. David leant backwards, his arms behind him, as Brenda ran her tongue hungrily up his shaft.

Marie joined her, kneeling beside Brenda, sharing David's thick cock with her. They both ran their tongues over his balls and shaft, taking turns to suck on his cock head and balls, the two of them wrapping their tongues around his cock before kissing each other, his cock trapped between them.

Simon was on the floor now, sat beside Tom watching them, while Patrick was still lying on the settee. They all had our rapidly recovering cocks in our hands. Simon and Tom watched, drinking in the sight of their wives swollen pussies begging for attention from beneath their perfect asses, framed by their soft, wet thighs. Moving as one, Simon and Tom leapt forward, their cocks bouncing around wildly.

Simon moved behind Brenda and grabbed her hips. Her pussy seemed to suck his cock into her as soon as the tip touched her. Glancing over, Simon saw Tom's cock disappearing into Marie's pussy, her lips stretched around him. Simon held Brenda's hips and drove his cock into her, pushing her mouth down onto David. Beside him, Tom matched his rhythm as he pounded into Marie, his cock reaching deep inside her.

David's cries echoed around the room, until Patrick moved to the side of him and fed his cock into his mouth. Simon watched a man sucking a cock for the first time, thinking back to the feel of the tongue on him earlier. For a moment, Simon wondered what it would be like to taste a cock. As if he knew what Simon was thinking, Patrick looked across at him, a grin on his face. A surge of pleasure shot through Simon's cock at his look, at the thought of sucking his cock.

As Tom and Simon fucked the girls, Patrick fucked David's mouth, just as David was fucking Brenda and Marie. This time David came first, his cries escaping from around Patrick's cock as he pumped his cum into Brenda's waiting mouth.

She pulled away from him and wanked him furiously, watching as his cum spurted into the air before splattering all over her breasts, over Marie. She leant over, David's cock still in her hand and licked some cum off Marie, sucking her nipples as her hungry mouth moved over her body.

Marie did the same to Brenda, Tom and Simon moving with them, making sure that their cocks stayed deep inside them. Brenda never let go of David's cock, and amazingly it stayed hard. David stood up, leaving the girls leant over the bed, their asses in the air, their pussies full of cock. Simon was still fucking Brenda, aware of Tom beside him with Marie.

David appeared at his side, his cock in his hand. Simon looked at him, at his cock, hesitating. Simon knew what he wanted, what David wanted, and leant over, letting him feed his cock into his mouth. Beside them, Patrick had his cock in his hand as he watched.

Simon couldn't take any more, and drove his cock into Brenda, his cum gushing into her as she came, as she cried out. David's thick cock was still in his mouth, seeming to fill it. As her pussy relaxed, Brenda wriggled away from him, his wet cock slipping from her. She turned and dropped to her knees next to Simon, in front of David. They both sucked his cock, sharing him, licking and sucking his shaft and balls, her hand reaching down to stroke Simon's still hard cock.

A few feet away, Patrick was fucking Marie's mouth as Tom fucked her pussy. She had turned over now, and was leant back over the bed, her breasts bouncing as Tom ploughed into her, as she sucked Patrick. As Simon watched, Tom and Patrick changed places, Patrick's cock sliding easily into Marie's hot body as she sucked Tom into her mouth.

David pulled Simon's head around, and started to fuck his mouth, while Brenda cupped and squeezed his balls. David felt huge in his mouth, his cock reaching deep inside Simon. Brenda licked along David's shaft as Simon sucked him, his tongue lashing across his cock head. Brenda stroked his shaft as he cried out, his cum hitting the back of Simon's throat just a moment later.

Simon pulled away, gagging, watching as David's cum spurted out of his cock. Brenda dragged his cock into her mouth, sucking his cum from him while she rubbed her clit frantically, sending her over the edge yet again.

Beside them, the others were crying out, cum and juices seeming to splash everywhere as they came. They all fell back onto the floor, exhausted, slumped together. Simon pulled Marie to me, kissing her gently. Simon looked around at the others, at their nakedness, all of them wanting more.

*************************

Simon eased his seat back on the plane, closing his eyes and settling in for the flight home. A smile crossed his face as memories of the last ten days came flooding back. Beside him, Marie was watching him. She glanced across at Brenda, who was sat the other side of Simon, with Tom the other side of her.

"Bet I know what he's thinking about," she whispered.

"And Tom," Brenda replied, looking across at him.

Marie reached out to Simon, slipping a hand into his lap and feeling the hard bulge there. Brenda's hand joined her, her other hand reaching out to Tom.

"Yep – should have guessed," Marie laughed.

"But who can blame them," Brenda told her, leaning over to give her friend a lingering kiss.

"Where shall we go next year?" she asked with a knowing smile.

*************************