The Prize Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

"While we were fucking last night," she smiled.

He inhaled a little of his coffee then and she had to wait while he coughed for a time. Then she led him back to bed.

"Until last night," she began, "I think we have done it because we are lonely and we like each other, but there was always something else, like we needed each other, but for the wrong reasons.

Last night, I stopped doing it with my eyes closed and thinking of Friedl. I did it for me and for you. I think that you noticed this?"

He nodded, "Yes, it was much ... nicer then. I felt like your lover; like I belonged here with you. I think you're right."

Ilka smiled, "I know that I am, and from today on, you are my lover; if you require an official announcement."

She carefully leaned a little to kiss him softly, reaching as she did for his hardening maleness to hold it while stroking gently and slowly.

Hans-Joachim sighed and it caused her to let out a soft giggle, "I am getting more skillful at this. I managed all of that without spilling a drop of my coffee. Let's try some more when we have time in the afternoon. I miss Friedl still, but I have already come to love you and I think that this is what he wanted, but couldn't say.

You didn't answer me, Hans-Joachim. Do you want to marry me?"

He looked at her in a slightly wounded sort of way, "I thought that it was a self-explanatory thing, sorry.

I would love to marry you, Ilka, but I won't have it if it's done the way that Friedl did it. I want it public and proper and I want my family to be there and I want to adopt Katryn."

She took his coffee cup away and set it on the nightstand. While he was still wondering about it, she threw herself on him and forced him down onto his back where she kissed him until she'd heard his groan twice and then she lifted herself up a little to look down at him.

"Honestly," she rolled her eyes, "you first-time grooms can be such a bother."

While he smiled at the little joke, Ilka moved up a little higher and reached underneath herself to get him lined up so that they could be together again. With her first slow stroke down onto him, she looked him in the eye and told him that she loved him. There was only one thing to say which was the truth and Hans-Joachim said that he loved her as well.

At that instant, they both knew that they'd forged their union.

----------------

He took Ilka and Katryn to visit his family and they spoke of the best way to proceed. Ilka and her baby were welcomed instantly and she found a friend in Hans-Joachim's sister. Over dinner the second evening, he mentioned that sooner or later, he would be given command of a boat and leave his flotilla to join one of the others and most of the ones which were actively engaged in the war were based at one of a few bases in occupied France.

"There is plenty of room here," his mother said, looking over at her husband. He nodded and it was settled. The next week, Ilka travelled to her new home.

They were married very soon after and it was a time when both of them could say that they were very happy, aside from the periods when he was gone, but at least Ilka had his family around her.

She handed him a gift one day. It was a camera that she'd bought for her first husband but hadn't given it to him, his death coming before Christmas. She didn't tell Hans-Joachim at first because she guessed that he'd figure it out by himself.

If he ever did, he said nothing but his thanks, since he'd always wanted one and it was important to him that this part of their lives and Katryn's childhood have some memories captured.

He soon learned how to take amazing photographs with it and Ilka pretended to be only a little annoyed at his frequent requests that she pose for some of his shots.

"You know," she said, as she held her pose on the sunny beach one cold day, pretending to look out at the waves with a bit of her long hair blowing in the wind, "I do this for a living, Hans-Joachim. That means that others pay me for this."

"How much should I pay you, then?" he smiled as he worked to get the shot that he wanted of her in a trendy pair of slacks with a cable knit sweater over top.

"I am not sure," she said quietly, "as long as I get money from others for this from strangers, I am happy. But my father always told me that I should never work for nothing."

She changed her pose then, leaning her arms across the top of a wharf piling at low tide. He moved to catch her from the best angle and she smiled.

At that instant, he knew that she'd given him an even better pose as she kept the smile and rested her chin on her forearms.

"I think that for this, I would really like a good fucking tonight, the kind where it is clear to me that you do everything for me and I can cherish how it feels to hold you with my legs around you, feeling like I never want to let you go.

Would that be alright, Hans-Joachim? I know that I'd value that far more than your money. What began between us as the friendship of two lonely and hurt people has become something which I need much more than money."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers