The Problem with Porn

Story Info
Wife's introduction to porn leads her astray.
12.6k words
4.4
361.5k
241
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An E&I Enterprises Story

copyright 2002 by Stormbringer

* * * * *

"Honey, do you remember talking the other month about how we were in a rut?"

Leigh looked up from her crossword at her husband David standing in the doorway holding something behind his back and looking embarrassed. "Sure dear, and remember I said that we're not in a rut, we've been married for five years now and sleeping together for eight. We're just used to each other...comfortable."

David looked at his wife sitting on the comfy chair with her legs tucked under her wearing just her bathrobe. He wondered how he'd gotten so lucky as to get the sexy twenty-five year old to marry him. Leigh had long, raven black hair which was at this moment in a bun on her head, one wayward strand falling between her eyes. Dark glasses perched on her nose and she was absentmindedly chewing on the eraser of her pencil. David imagined that her big lips were sucking on his penis instead, which wasn't too much of a stretch from the thin pencil. David had met her in high school after he transferred to her school and for some reason the nerdy, intellectual looking beauty had latched on to him.

"Whatcha got behind your back dear?"

David quit hiding what was behind his back and held up the DVD box. "I thought we might try watching this to spice things up a bit."

"David! That isn't a porn is it?"

"Kinda," he said blushing bright red. "Jack, the counter guy at the sex store in lower Manhattan recommended it for married couples. He said it's triple X, but it has a plot and everything. It's sold as a couples relationship video."

"I'm not sure I like this idea or the fact that you've been hanging out in a porn store."

David's cheeks turned even redder. "Honey, I swear I didn't look at anything in there. I went in and went straight to the counter and asked the man what he'd recommend to spice up a marriage. He was very professional, asked some questions about us and then recommended we try this."

"I'm still not thrilled with the idea, but you can put it in. If I get bored, I'll read a little while you watch your dirty movie."

David put the movie in the bedroom DVD player as they were retiring. He removed his robe and was reaching for his pajamas, when he decided to sleep naked, but quickly climbed under the covers. David didn't have a body worth showing off. He was always a little pudgy and his belly now protruded several inches beyond his belt. He was also barely twenty-five and already had a huge receding hair line. The remaining hair he had left in the front was now little more then a few combed over reddish strips against his pale white, freckled scalp.

Leigh on the other had had only grown more beautiful. The high school nerd had blossomed into a gorgeous woman. She had been a little skinny, but had gained weight, her bony ass filling out and her breasts growing to a C-cup. She never let David see her naked, but he could see her reflection in the bathroom door mirror right now and he always suspected she knew he watched her. Her body was lithe and athletic looking with well toned muscles. She was very white and burned easily, her dark black tresses stood out against her white skin. Leigh also had nice, big areola, but they were so faint that from this distance and even up close all he could see were her eraser sized nipples.

Leigh dressed in her pajamas and walked out joining him in bed. She only buttoned enough to cover her breasts and the bottom top of her shirt flapped open showing off her belly button. "Alright lets watch your little movie," she said covering up and propping herself up with a pillow laying her book on her lap.

David pressed play on the remote.

****************

"What's Best For Wife" was the title, an E&I video, directed by Tyrone Jones flashed the screen.

A couple came through a doorway, both were dressed up. The woman was a stunner with huge breasts on a killer body. She was dressed in a low cut evening gown. The man was unassuming, older, pudgy, and didn't look happy to be where he was. He was dressed in a suit. They went into the kitchen and poured some drinks. "Happy anniversary," they said toasting each other.

The movie wasn't that plot intensive because the couple moved right up to the bedroom. The woman let her dress fall off and David held his breath as he stared at her buxom body clad in a tight lacy, black bra and panties. The man stripped down completely naked and laid on the bed. He was out of shape with a beer belly, his penis resembled David's, short and skinny, but it was rising up as the sexy vixen crawled up the bed to her man. "What do you want?" asked the wife huskily.

"Suck on my big dick," said the husband in a monotone voice. He wasn't the best actor. The woman smirked quickly before regaining her composure. David's penis was rock hard as he stared at the screen and he was glad he was covered up so that Leigh couldn't see how much the porn wife was turning him on. Leigh was watching the screen more intently then he would have thought. The woman blew her husband, sucking intently on the little penis until he moaned that he was cumming. David wanted to see him squirt, but instead the woman just held her mouth clamped over the tip of his dick. Afterwards, she got up went to the bathroom, holding her mouth funny. She looked in the mirror letting her husband's sperm dribble out into the sink. She brushed her teeth, washed out her mouth then returned to bed.

"Now lets fuck," she said slipping under the covers and leaning against her husband. He was on his side and snoring. She sighed and stared up longingly at the ceiling before saying, "there's something missing," before falling asleep.

The next scene started with the wife in the shower. David drooled as water cascaded over her nude body. The actress sure was stacked. The woman jumped and gasped as the curtains were opened. A nude man stood there. "Brian, what are you doing here?" she asked covering up her breasts with one arm and holding a washcloth over her trim pussy.

"I'm here to check the plumbing and I heard the shower running." The man stepped into the shower with the woman. "I've fantasized about doing this with you," he said pulling her arm off of her breasts.

"Brian, what are you doing? We can't do this, your my husband's best friend."

"I'm doing this for you baby," said the man pushing her down. "I know you ain't getting enough from old pencil dick,"

David blanched when he heard his old high school nickname. Brian was also a bit bigger then he was, probably six inches long, as it turned hard when the woman started tugging on it. He wondered if Leigh noticed the man's extra inch and glanced over at his wife. Her expression hadn't changed, but she was breathing more heavily. She hadn't touched her book either.

The wife blew Brian in the shower bobbing her head along his shaft until he too came in her mouth, but pulled out in time to shoot a little wad on her cheek. The wife leaned down and spit Brian's sperm into the tub.

The two got out of the shower and giggled drying each other off. Soon, she was lying spread eagled on the bed and Brian was inserting his partially erect penis into her vagina. "Oh yeah Brian, you're so much bigger then my husband. Oh yeah baby fuck me with that big dick. I'm cumming." Though the woman was the best actor of the group, her orgasm wasn't very convincing. Soon after, Brian pulled out and shot his wad on her belly. "Thank you, thank you," she cried, "I've never had an orgasm before. You can fuck me any time."

"Glad to be of service," said Brian getting dressed. The woman got up and used a tissue to clean the sperm off her belly before flushing it.

"Damn, I gotta get to work," she said checking the time. She ran out the door.

"Want me to stop it?" asked David. Leigh's mouth was open slightly as she panted and the covers had fallen down revealing one very hard nipple. David reached out and caressed her breast.

Leigh slapped his hand away, "No, let's watch the rest, there's plenty of time for hanky panky later."

David was horny having watched two blow jobs which was more then Leigh had given him in a year. She was even worse then the actress, not even letting him cum in her mouth, nor on her body. Leigh always angled his dick up so that he came on himself.

The movie was continuing with the woman arriving in an office. Another girl with a porn star's body was at a desk. "Mr. Hardon wants to see you immediately."

"Why? Am I in trouble?"

The secretary shrugged and the wife went up to a door, knocking before she entered. A man sat at a desk smoking a cigar. "Oh there you are, your late."

"Sorry sir, I had plumbing problems."

"No matter, I'm afraid I have to lay you off."

"Oh no, we can't afford for me to be out of work right now. Isn't there anything I can do?"

"Well, it's actually between you and Miss Boobcock, but to be quite honest, we're fucking and she can give a great blow job."

"I'm pretty good myself."

"There's one thing Miss Boobcock won't do and that's take me up the ass."

"I've never done that before, but if it means keeping my job, I'll take it anywhere."

Mr. Hardon stood up showing that he wasn't wearing pants. He had another six inch penis that had David jealous. Soon the wife was bent over the desk and he was lifting up her skirt as he inserted his penis in her ass.

"That's disgusting," said Leigh, but her eyes never left the screen. "People do that?"

David didn't know how a video showing the wife cheating on her husband was supposed to help couple's relationships, but it was his first porn and he was turned on. The wife was screaming, "Fuck my ass with that big cock. Oh god, I wish my husband would do this. I wish he had a cock as big as yours" The boss shot his load on her ass cheeks. "You can keep your job, but I expect you to remain this agreeable." "Yes sir."

The scene switched to the couple eating dinner. "Did Brian come over?" asked the husband setting his fork down..

"Yes, he came but he didn't fix the clog, though he did poke around in the pipes a bit."

"I'll have a plumber come over in the morning."

The couple went to bed and she started tugging on his small dick, but an erection failed to materialize. "Honey, I just came last night."

"Sorry, I forgot," said the wife looking up at the ceiling and sighing again.

The next scene showed her in a scandalously small bikini laying on a cot in the sun. The doorbell rang and she jumped up to answer it revealing that the bikini was a thong. "Oh my," she said opening the door.

"I'm here to fix the plumbing," said the black man. "I here you got a clog so deep, you need a really big tool to fix it."

The black man ruined the movie. Leigh had no love for blacks at all. She came from a racist father, hated all the blacks they went to school with. She hated their music, the way they talked, their baggy clothes and she got a funny look on her face whenever she saw an interracial couple. David was more open minded, but he waited for Leigh to tell him to turn the movie off. Instead, she was staring at the screen more intently, but looking perplexed. After all, the man was probably just a side character and not going to have sex with the wife and there wasn't a black woman character to fuck which made him as unnecessary for the plot as Mr. Hardon's secretary...

The black man was huge towering over the girl in the bikini, muscles stretched his uniform tight. He grinned, big white teeth standing out against his dark black face as he stared at the woman's ass as he followed her to the kitchen.

The black man ended up crawling under the sink as the woman walked over got a glass and then some ice out of the freezer. She walked over to the sink and turned the water on. "Holy shit," screamed the black man pulling himself out from under the sink. He was soaked from head to crotch. "Stupid bitch, what did you think you were doing?"

David didn't think much of the black man's language or of the way he belittled the woman. "I'm sorry, so sorry," said the woman looking upset. "How can I make it up to you?"

"You can sit by me and hand me the tools I need and you can throw my clothes in the dryer."

Cheesy music started up as the black man began unbuttoning his shirt right there in the kitchen. He pulled it off revealing a chest that rippled with muscles. He turned around and pulled his pants down. The black man had a hard ass under white briefs. He stepped out of his pants and turned around handing the bikini clad woman his clothes. He then crawled back under the sink.

The wife put his uniform in the dryer and returned sitting beside him handing him a wrench when he asked for it. The camera panned down the black man's body as if the woman was staring at it. The camera slowly went from his underarms, down his chest, to his stomach which had the most perfectly formed six pack abs David or Leigh had ever seen. The camera got to his briefs, which bulged out, the bulge getting bigger until the underwear was stretched so tight, it looked like a thick black sausage was stuffed in his shorts. The man parted his legs as he banged a pipe under the sink and the outline of two huge testicles was revealed. "Wrench," he called and the camera panned up to the woman giving him the wrench again as she stared at his crotch. The camera shot up to the black man who had angled his head up and was looking at the woman staring at his crotch. He sneered then went back to work.

The camera went back to the man's crotch only now the head of his penis was sticking out of his brief's leg and it looked as big as a ping pong ball. Soon it extended another inch, now growing as big as a golf ball. "Hey baby," said the black man, "could you adjust my cock, the big things kind of uncomfortable at the moment and my hands are tied. The woman pulled his briefs down and the black man lifted his hips long enough for the woman to pull his underwear down. She picked up a strategically placed tape measure and pulled it out. The man's penis now lay across his thigh and was angling up. It was a freaking monster. The huge black sausage rose up and the fell with a smack against the man's stomach. The woman held the tape measure along it stopping at eleven inches. "Now that's a cock," said the woman.

"Aha, Miss, I found your problem." The plumber's head was still under the sink. "Your big black drainage pipe is swollen and clogged. It's going to need a lot of suction to get flowing."

That was the cue for the woman to reach out and grab the black man's cock. David jumped as Leigh grabbed his penis and squeezed it affectionately. The difference was disheartening. The woman on the screen's hand still had an inch where her fingers didn't touch with eight inches of cock still showing. David's wife's hand was practically clenched in a fist, his penis completely enveloped by it and only his little bottle cap sized head sticking past her fingers and she had small hands. The woman moved up and licked all around the man's cock and even licked his baseball sized balls.

The scene shifted to the couch and the woman was now kneeling naked between the legs of the sitting black man who was holding her hair out of her face so that the camera could get close ups of her sucking his huge cock. And boy was she sucking. The woman could actually deep throat it and she was attacking it with gusto, like she enjoyed it

"Honey," said David squirming, then louder, "Honey!" Leigh was squeezing and tugging on his penis as she stared at the tv. "Honey, I'm going to....ohhhh."

Leigh pulled her hand out looking with distaste at her open hand. A little wad of David's semen coated her palm. She grabbed a tissue and cleaned it off before returning her attention to the movie.

The camera showed the wife gulping and then her bulging cheeks. Sperm was dribbling out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. The plumber pulled his dick out completely and one wad covered her face, then he pointed his cock at her huge knockers, landing a strand of semen from nipple to nipple.

A long rope of cum dangled from the tip of his cock and the woman stuck her tongue out lapping it up. The scene seemed to imply the black man's sperm was worth swallowing while the others, even her husband's should be spit out.

The black man then proceeded to give the wife the fucking of her life. David looked over at his wife who was scratching what must of been a terrible itch between her legs as her hand was moving back and forth rapidly under the covers as she stared at the scenes.

"Oh god, fuck me with that big black cock. Your in so much deeper then my husband. This is what I've been missing." They fucked missionary, woman on top and doggy before he came. "I only wanna fuck black cock from now on." The End.

"Sorry about that honey," said David. "The box didn't say anything about a black guy being in it."

"S''ok dear," said Leigh softly. "It was... interesting."

David turned off the TV, plunging the room into darkness. He turned over and tried to go to sleep. Leigh laid on her back for a few minutes staring up at the ceiling. Then he felt her cuddle up to him and her hand was on his penis, she tugged a couple times, but an erection failed to materialize. He needed more time to recharge.

******************

David left work and headed to the porn store a block from the office. Jack was behind the counter. David missed a step when he saw him. Jack was a black man every bit as big as the black porn star in the movie. Yesterday, Jack had intimidated him with his size, but now David wandered what was in the big man's pants and thinking about it made him feel inadequate. Jack had a business card holder by the register. The cards read, John J Hammer proprietor.

"David, right?" said the black man in a deep voice. "What the wife think of the video?" The black man was very dark, African dark, not brown like most black Americans, though his accent was clearly 100% New Yorker.

"It was alright, but it wasn't what we were looking for." David was too cowardly to tell the giant, he didn't want any black men in the next movie. "We want something for us, you know a married couple, maybe positions, a little role playing, romantic..."


"Let me see that picture of your wife again."

David opened his wallet and took out the picture. Jack had used it last time to get a feel for what kind of movie Leigh might be interested in. Jack studied it a long time. "I'm sensing she might like one I got called "Wife's Beach Vacation", it's about a married couple on their honeymoon in the Caribbean. You know, good romantic stuff."

"That's sounds great, we've been to the Caribbean. Please check that one out for me."

David looked around as Jack went to get the DVD for him. He hadn't paid too much attention his first time in the store, being very embarrassed and looking down. The walls were lined with plastic penises, white ones and black ones displayed side by side. The white ones were realistic looking at around six inches and average width, bigger then his, but consistent with the white actors in the movie last night. The black ones were all monstrosities with exaggerated veins, ridges, and heads. They had names like the King Cock, Mamba, the 10" starter, White Pussy Pleaser, Black Satisfier, and others.

David didn't like looking at them so he looked away and found himself staring at row upon row of magazines showing a huge black penis bulging out the cheeks of some pretty young white girl, a white woman sandwiched between black men, a white woman sitting on a black man's cock while sucking on two black cocks in her hands. Ten inches seemed small for a black penis with eleven to thirteen being average, and some were true monsters. The rest of the store had non interracial tamer magazines, but the interracial stuff was the most prominently displayed.