The Procedure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you grab a seat and I'll go and grab a couple of beers." He said as he went to walk past me.

I stood there on the spot, not stepping aside. A sudden urge came over me. This had to be now or never.

I grabbed him by the waist with both hands and leaned forward to kiss him. His head moved back a little, shocked, but his mouth opened to allow my tongue to wander inside, brushing along the inside of his lips.

He quickly reciprocated, wrapping one arm behind my back and pulling me towards him. His other hand grabbed a firm hold of my buttock, squeezing it through my pants. Our pelvises ground together. I could already feel him starting to respond.

He pulled back briefly to catch his breath.

"Well, I guess that answers the 'will we or won't we' question." He laughed.

He pushed me back onto the couch, dropping down next to me and pulling my face towards him, continuing the passionate kiss. His hand ran down my chest to my crotch, grabbing a handful of my junk and squeezing firmly. I moaned into him mouth as he stroked my cock through my jeans. I was already leaking.

Taking his cue from my early enthusiasm, he wasted no time, dropping to his knees in front of the couch and undoing my belt and pants. I lifted my arse as he pulled them down in one swift motion, ripping them down to my thighs and freeing my leaking erection.

He grabbed a hold of it with a firm grip. The sudden touch sent a shudder through me as he slowly stroked along its length.

He leaned back on his knees, as if admiring it from a distance.

"You know, you've got a really nice cock." He said, speculatively. "And I mean, I've seen a lot of them. Nice and thick and smooth. Tastes good too if I remember."

I looked down at him as he leaned forward again, taking me in his mouth. His lips slid slowly down the shaft in a slow, fluid motion. His tongue rippled along the underside, sending tingles down deep into my pelvis.

I rested a hand on the back of his head as he deep throated me. His jaw worked hard, massaging my shaft, sucking the fluid out of me.

He pulled back again.

"Yep, that's the taste I remember. So fucking hot."

I sat there speechless. After my initial bold action, I was now a quivering mess, sitting powerlessly on the couch as he deep throated my cock once again.

He multitasked as he sucked me, removing my shoes and then my socks. Without pausing for a second, he worked my jeans down and slipped them off my feet, leaving me naked from the waist down.

Finally, he sat up a little, still fully clothed.

"I guess since that day in the doctor's office was really your first try, there are a few other things you haven't tried." He looked up at me with an expression that could only be described as excited anticipation.

I wondered where this was headed as he grabbed me under the knees and pulled me forward so my butt was on the edge of the couch. With a hand on my chest, he pushed me back against the cushions, and bent both knees up towards my chest.

Getting the picture, I held them there as he ventured back south again. My naked arse was fully on display, legs splayed in front of his fully clothed form.

Julian's tongue started exploring my balls lifting them and jostling them with a tantalising tickle. He gently took them into his mouth, one at a time. I moaned with pleasure.

Slowly moving further down, his tongue reached my perineum, an area I seldom touched. He tickled me lightly, tongue darting across the sensitive skin as his hands gripped my arse cheeks.

I tensed as his tongue ventured further south. The sensations he was generating were amazing, but surely, he wasn't going to...

I drew breath sharply as his tongue finally reached my arsehole. With a fleeting tickle he brushed across it before heading back up to my perineum. A second later he lapped around it again.

My whole body shivered at this new sensation. I glanced down at his face, buried deep in my arse. My balls draped across his nose as he nuzzled into my most private area.

On the one hand I was amazed that he could bring himself to run his tongue over this part of my body. For my whole life this area had been a source of shame and disgust. I was still only just coming to terms with it being a source of pleasure as well.

On the other hand, though, I longed for him to continue. His tongue ran circles around my puckered hole, alternating between a gentle tickling and a more forceful stroke.

I moaned as he centred more deliberately on my opening, pushing his tongue slowly into the tight muscle with each circular lap. This was amazing.

My hard cock was pushed up into my belly, leaking wet pre cum onto the front of my shirt. Briefly letting go of my legs, I struggled to get my shirt up and over my head, finally settling back naked onto his couch.

He looked up at me, face still mostly buried in my arse.

"Are you ok with this?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah, man. This feels amazing."

He wasted no time, and plunged himself back into my crotch, nuzzling me with his whole face and lapping my sensitive hole.

"Fuck you smell good." He grunted as he buried his face between my legs.

Sensing me loosening up, his hand moved across and joined his tongue in stimulating my hole. I could feel his finger pressing against me, sliding slowly inside without resistance.

I moaned as I was penetrated once again. I had longed for this moment.

His tongue darted around between my arsehole and my balls, tickling and stimulating the sensitive skin as his finger probed deeper inside me. I waited with anticipation as I felt him approach my gland.

I was so horned up already that the pleasure was immediate. His finger on my prostate sent immediate shockwaves through me, releasing weeks of pent-up anticipation.

As if a switch had been flicked, the prostatic waves began building, one on top of another. In merely seconds, I was writhing on the couch, moaning with pleasure as I approached that glorious climax.

My cock spewed clear fluid onto my belly, and I reached down with one hand and spread it across my belly and chest.

The prostate orgasm shuddered through me, released by a mere tongue and a fingertip. Waves of pleasure rippled through my consciousness, drawing a low moan from my lips.

Finally, the tide began to recede slowly again. My legs weak, I could no longer hold them up. I unfolded my cramped position on the couch as Julian moved aside, one hand still resting on my thigh.

He stood as I caught my breath. Still fully clothed, his erection was obvious, trying to burst through the front of his pants.

He reached a hand down to me and pulled my naked form from the couch.

"Come this way." He instructed, leading me by the hand. "I'd forgotten how messy you get! We better move off the couch or my housemates with go nuts."

Blushing slightly, I followed him wordlessly through his house, the talk of housemates leaving me suddenly afraid of being caught out.

I pushed the door shut as we entered his room. It was stylishly put together, but without pretention. His furniture was mismatched and clearly not new, but it fit together into a very comfortable aesthetic.

I wondered whether he'd had to rush around throwing things into cupboards before I came over.

He went to push me down on the bed, but feeling uncomfortable with our mismatched attire, I resisted, pulling his T-shirt over his head instead.

He complied wordlessly, undoing his own belt buckle and pants. Nervously I took his cue, dropping to my knees in front of him and pulling his pants down to his thighs.

His cock sprung to attention, finally released from the confines of his clothes. A drop of clear secretion flung out with the sudden movement, landing warmly on my lip.

Without thought, my tongue darted out and lapped it up in a second. The tiny taste of him seemed to magnify in my mouth. A salty, masculine musk that was gone as soon as it arrived.

I needed more.

His erect cock stood proudly before me, purple head just flaring out from a retracting foreskin. His cock was a little smaller than mine, and curved upward slightly, as if resisting the pull of his heavy sack beneath. Up close, I realised now just how big those balls really were.

I dived forward with an open mouth, wrapping my lips around the end of his cock. Sucking firmly, I was rewarded by the sweet salty taste of him once again. He leaked copiously into my mouth as I worked him with my hand and my mouth.

He rested a hand on the top of my head, encouraging me, but gently. This was very different to the only other cock that had been in my mouth. Back then the doctor had just fucked my mouth, shoving himself into me and gagging me with his erection.

Julian was much more restrained. He slid himself in and out of my mouth, giving me time to adjust. I quickly got the rhythm of it, moving in time with his gentle thrusts, and working my tongue along his shaft.

My hand cupped his huge sack, massaging his fluid-filled balls, coaxing more of his delicious nectar from him.

With my free hand, I reached up and slid in between his legs, finding his hole between his muscular buttocks. With one finger I gently stimulated him, trying my best to give him pleasure.

Before long, I realised that my technique was clearly working. I could hear Julian's breath becoming heavier, the occasional moan accompanying his thrusts into my mouth.

Only seconds later, he pulled himself out of my mouth, stroking himself rapidly, an orgasm clearly on the way.

He held my mouth open with one hand on my chin as I continued to stroke his balls and arse.

I watched intently as he stroked his cock, seeing the head of his cock bulge even further. He let out a cry as his piss hole opened, cum squirting out straight into my waiting mouth.

Shocked by the hot liquid on my tongue, I closed my mouth as more and more cum shot forth, spraying across my face and painting me with his seed.

The taste of him filled my mouth as his cum rolled around on my tongue. I savoured it briefly before swallowing it, darting forward again to catch the last few drops as his orgasm subsided. I shoved him back into my mouth, sucking hard on his fading cock, drawing another couple of drops from him.

He pushed me back, his cock too sensitive to my continued stimulation. Looking down at my cum covered face he smiled, and bending down, locked his mouth against mine, tongue venturing inside to sample some of his own cum.

He turned my face to the side, licking the salty liquid from my cheek before kissing me again and forcing it into my mouth.

He pulled me up to standing, grabbing my arse and pulling me into a tight embrace.

"I can see you're a bit disappointed that I've already finished." He said lightly. "Don't worry. It will only take me a few seconds to get hard again. A short refractory period is my superpower. I can usually cum 3 or 4 times in a session."

I looked at him amazed, wishing I had similar stamina.

"Must be those huge balls of yours." I laughed, playfully squeezing them with one hand. "Has to be a good couple of loads in each one, I'd say!"

He laughed pushing me back slightly as he stepped out of his pants properly. I watched him, entranced, absently wiping cum from my chin and licking my fingers. My cock ached, standing firmly at full strength before me.

He looked me up and down, appraising my naked form once again.

"You do have such a nice cock," He said, admiringly, "but it's not the main event today, now, is it? Why don't you lie down there, stud, and I'll give you a bit of fun."

He smiled as he said it, but it sounded ominous. I followed his command, though, nervously lying back on the bed as he reached into his bedside drawer. I was distracted again as he bent in front of me, his taught arse just longing to be squeezed.

Before I could reach up, he turned, a bottle of lube in one hand. His other hand grasped a huge, rubber dildo. The double-ended beige sausage was more than a foot long and wobbled ludicrously in his hand as he climbed onto the bed.

My eyes must have widened at the sight, as he quickly tried to reassure me.

"Don't worry, it's not all for you." He winked at me as he smeared copious amounts of lube over half of its length. "Just lie back and trust me. I'll go slow."

Again, I followed his lead, lying back on the bed and allowing him to part my legs. I gasped a little as he wiped the cold lube over my hole, his finger sliding slowly inside, bringing with it the silky fluid. I concentrated on opening, relaxing my tight sphincter to allow him access.

One finger was soon two, and I moaned once again. My hand had found its way to my right nipple, playing with it gently in time with his sliding advances.

Soon satisfied with my state of readiness, I felt his fingers desert me. I looked down nervously, watching his lining up the lubricated rubber dildo.

It pushed against me, stymied by my nervous butt-clench. His free hand rubbed me reassuringly under my thigh, stroking me gently and teasing the edge of my hole.

I controlled my anxiety, taking a breath in and letting it slowly out, concentrating on relaxing my tight muscles.

I could feel the slow advance of the dildo through my opening as my muscles let go. The constant pressure never crossed over into pain. Once more I was entered, my arse rapidly accommodating around an invading foreign object.

The pleasure was immediate, like it had never abated earlier. Fluid gushed from me as the spongy rubber filled my canal, pressing against my prostate and advancing further in.

I moaned like a cheap pornstar as Julian's fist pressed against my arse. I'd reached the summit. Half of the dildo was inside of me.

He stared into my eyes as I panted, the ecstasy painted across my face. Barely moving, he twisted and slid the toy ever so slightly, just enough to stimulate my pleasure centres and to keep me in that place of bliss.

My cock was so hard it felt like the skin would split. Precum spewed from me, covering my belly as I was conquered by this inanimate object.

Without warning, Julian slapped the free end of the rubber dildo while holding the middle with his fist against my arse. The shockwaves vibrated through the length of the toy, straight into my pleasure centres.

I closed my eyes, my back arched against the bed as another wave of prostatic pleasure filled my consciousness.

As the waves once again abated, I was aware of Julian moving on the bed. Still holding firmly on the dildo, he slid his legs around me, one between mine and one under. Scissoring me, he positioned the free end of the dildo against his own arse, a brief look of concentration crossing his face as he opened and slid it inside his own hole.

He grunted as he slid along the rubber tube, his own erection now standing firm once again. As his arse finally approached mine, he removed his hand, allowing our pelvises to meet together.

We lay there, linked, for a moment, arse to arse. I could feel his balls squashed against mine. I grasped one of his thighs with my hand as he did the same to mine.

This was again a new experience for me. The linking of two bodies during sex was such a common feature that I'd never really thought about it. With this simple act, though, Julian had turned all of my assumptions on their head.

With other sex, there was always a top and a bottom. One penetrating, and one being penetrated. The pleasure was ideally mutual, but never quite equal.

With this new joining came an equality that I hadn't ever dreamed of. Every tiny movement or muscle twitch in Julian's body found it's echo in mine, transmitted through the 12 inches of rubber.

Each contraction of his pelvis slid the dildo from mine ever so slightly, causing a reflexive twitch of my own muscles pulling it back. The resulting reflexive jerk of Julian's arse again perpetuated the cycle, until we were both involuntarily moaning and writhing on the bed.

I gripped tight onto Julian's thigh as our arses auto-fucked each other, the prostatic secretions dribbling from my cock as the pleasure overwhelmed me again.

Slowly the waves receded once again and we slowly caught out breath, lying perfectly still.

Julian's hand gently rubbed across my thigh. I could feel his arse pressed against mine. His balls rested against my own sack, stimulating the sensitive skin.

Slowly, he started to move again, drawing his pelvis back and forth along the rubbery dildo. I moaned as the renewed movement drew the rubber from me again, before plunging it back into my electrified arse.

Every movement and sensation was amplified. I was in a state of near constant bliss. As Julian fucked me with his arse, I began to reciprocate, driving the toy back into his pelvis again.

Soon we were both amped up again, our movements becoming more and more pronounced. Our arses slapped together, the rubbery toy caught between us and pleasuring us both.

Julian slowed his movement again, trying to speak as he caught his breath.

"I need to come again." He managed. "Do you want it?"

Without speaking, I pulled myself off the dildo, a wet shudder passing through me as it left my body. Eager to be filled again, I turned onto my knees, offering my arse to Julian's hard, leaking cock.

The dildo lay discarded beside us as he lined himself up against my loosened hole. My head turned to one side, I rested a cheek on the cool doona cover, breathlessly waiting for his entry.

I gasped as he slid into me, reminded once again how much better a real cock felt in my arse. He wasted no time as he grabbed hold of my hips, pushing forward until pubes pressed against cheeks.

I felt his cock twitch in my canal, an involuntary squeeze of my arse causing him to twitch again. He paused to allow me time to adjust, not seeing my eagerness. I urged him on, pressing my arse back against him before pulling forward and ramming back again.

His cock glanced across my prostate with every thrust, my whole pelvis now a glowing ball of pleasure. I clamped down on his cock as he fucked me, squeezing and massaging as if trying to draw his whole body into me.

My fingers gripped my nipples, gently twisting and flicking them as he fucked me harder and harder. Pre cum flew from my bouncing cock as our pelvises rammed together with a wet slap.

In seconds he was there, gripping onto me as if for dear life. I could feel the angle of his thrusts change as he arched his back. His balls slapped against me as he cried out in ecstasy, driving his cock deep into my pelvis.

With a twitching spasm, he erupted, shooting hot cum deep into my pelvis again and again. I moaned as I gladly accepted his fluid offering. Again and again, he slapped into me, filling me with his salty emission.

My arse spasmed, as if trying to milk the last drops from him. I felt him slump a little as his muscles released their tension, his cock slowly sliding from my hole. A drop of his precious fluid followed it and ran down my thigh with a tantalising tickle.

I was fit to burst myself, my balls pulled up tight to my pelvis. Another drop of his cum leaked from me as I quickly turned around to his spent body, pushing him onto his back.

Straddling one leg, I lifted the other up towards his chest, my cock already lined up and ready to enter him.

He lay there looking at me, a look of bliss on his face as I pushed my rock-solid cock into his lubricated arse.

I rammed into him; his leg draped over my shoulder. My balls slid along his lower leg, adding another dimension to the encounter.

After the intensity of the anal stimulation, it felt so different to have my cock looked after like this. In only 2 or 3 thrusts, I was already teetering on the edge.

Julian reached up and grabbed both nipples between the finger and thumb of each hand. It was all that I needed to tip me over.