The Production Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard the intruding nurse mutter something about this being the wrong room before the door clicked shut again without even the two intruders go. What a story those two have, and an image that will stick with them for life. Will he run into that girl in the hallway later?

"Great job Tom, this was an important step in your treatment and I'm glad we could assist you today."

Nurse Holly grabbed his cock with one hand, stretching the skin down as her other hand slides the jar off the head of his cock. The rubber slit sliding up has a squeegee effect, trapping all his cum inside as it pops off. She stared at the contents of the jar, her mind racing.

"This is a great sample young man," said Nurse Holly. "I'll get this off to the lab techs and make sure it is taken care of. Why don't you wipe up and get your clothes back on."

Nurse June handed him some paper towels for his lubricated midsection and he started wiping up. Tom was still in shock, excited he got this opportunity. After finishing, he stood to pull up his pants. Nurse Holly looked down as his now deflated cock vanished into his pants.

"I'm glad we were able to help you produce a sample, Tom. We're done here today. Remember you have three more appointments here before your procedure can start, once a week."

Tom had almost forgotten, and could only hope his future appointments were as stimulating as this one was. It was going to be a long week waiting.

12