The Professor and the Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe rested his arms on the furry shoulders, his hands clasped behind the man's head. He looked at David and grinned.

"That was some of the hottest sex I ever had. Charlie had said you were really hot," Joe stated, taking in a deep breath.

David's mouth dropped open. "You know my Charlie?" he asked in amazement, grabbing Joe's arms.

"Yeah, I help with the track team. I met Charlie at a meet in Newport. We messed around a bit. He told me about you. He figured you needed a 'friend' to help you settle into the place."

David rubbed his forehead. He thought of the two boys, blonde and dark, pressed against each other like a human yin/yang symbol.

"Charlie said he'd be here next week. He wanted me to really get to know you before he got here. I believe he has plans," Joe said, running a hand over David's soft cock and then lifting it to his tongue. "I think I've done that."

David could only look at him and grin.

12