The Professor's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George reached over for his phone and hit the intercom button.

"Erin, you there?"

"Yes, coach," a young, female voice responded.

"Can you come into my office, please?"

A moment later, the coach's twenty-something secretary entered the room.

"Lock the door, Erin," George told her.

Erin was a stunning brunette with tomboy looks and a body to kill for. She was dressed in tight jeans and a sweatshirt that was one size too big for her. The result was an incredibly appealing combination. Erin's look immediately turned to Lindsay.

The coach completed the introductions with, "Erin, Lindsay. Lindsay, Erin."

Erin was the only one who smiled in reply.

"Erin really liked the video, too," George said. "Didn't you, Erin?"

"Very stimulating," the young woman said with a wide grin.

George leaned against his desk. "Lindsay, there's something you need to know about Erin. When she watched the video she wasn't looking at the guys with their hard cocks and muscular bodies. She was looking at YOU, Lindsay."

The professor's silence was expected.

George continued: "Erin's not much into men. But she knows a babe when she sees one and she was drooling over you. So I have a suggestion on how we might be able to avoid having to put this video on YouTube."

Lindsay felt her stomach turn over and her throat tighten until she wondered if she could breathe. Her head spun with all the possibilities of where George was going with this. None of the alternatives made her happy.

"What?" Lindsay asked with resignation.

"I'm turning you over to Erin. Do what she says and everything will be forgiven."

The two women looked at each other. The lust in Erin's eyes was unmistakable, as was the fright in Lindsay's. Erin walked over to the professor and let her eyes roam up and down Lindsay's body. Lindsay was dressed in a soft, v-neck sweater and designer slacks. The curves of her frame were perfectly highlighted.

"It excited you to undress for the team, didn't it?" Erin asked in a delicate voice.

"No. It did not."

"Your nipples were hard," Erin replied.

"It was cold."

"You looked so sexy with the water running over your boobs," Erin said, gently placing the fingers of one hand on the side of Lindsay's tit. "Now why don't you take off that sweater and let me see them in person."

Lindsay wasn't sure what was worse—being stripped by Kevin or being forced to undress by Erin. Lindsay's hands slowly moved to the bottom of the sweater and she gripped it nervously.

"Go ahead," Erin urged her.

Lindsay pulled the sweater up, past her tits, and over her head. She tossed it onto a chair and watched Erin move behind her. Erin's hands started on Lindsay's ribs and worked their way around to her stomach, and then up to the bottom of Lindsay's bra.

"I saw your expression change when you first revealed your boobs to the guys," Erin nearly whispered. "You liked it. You liked them looking at you. How often have you stood in front of a class and thought about all of them seeing you naked, professor? Do you imagine all the guys being hard, like they were in the shower? Do you think about the girls getting wet seeing your naked breasts and pussy?"

Lindsay's heart raced at the secretary's words...and at her touch. Lindsay didn't answer.

"Take off your bra," Erin said. "Just like you've wanted to do in class."

Lindsay reached back for the hook and unfastened the bra, but didn't let the straps fall at first. She looked at George and at the obvious bulge in his pants. Then the bra straps fell down her arms. Lindsay held it in place for a moment before taking it off.

The moment Lindsay's tits were available, Erin moved her hands up and over them. She cupped the soft skin, molding it with her fingers. And then she squeezed harder and pulled on the nipples.

"I could tell you enjoyed having your nipples played with," Erin said. "I do, too. I can feel it clear down into my pussy."

Lindsay knew exactly what Erin meant. Her stomach tightened the more Erin rolled the nipples between her fingers. A soft moan escaped when Erin pinched them a little tighter.

"Turn around," Erin said softly.

The young secretary couldn't take her eyes off the beautiful breasts with the erect nipples and dark areolas. The video didn't come close to matching the perfection of the tits in real life. Erin made sure George could see them, and then leaned forward.

Erin's tongue slid across one tit and then circled the area around the nipple without actually touching it. Goosebumps rose over Lindsay's body as the girl teased her with her mouth. Erin felt Lindsay try to lean her body so that Erin would be forced to take the nipple. She delayed it as long as possible, and then, finally, separated her lips and took a large portion of the tit into her mouth.

Lindsay closed her eyes and held her breath as Erin began sucking. Erin was gentle and slow and loving as she swathed Lindsay's breast with wet attention. A shower full of football players had not made Lindsay feel the way one woman did in George's office. And she was only half naked.

"Touch my boobs, Ms. Adams," Erin said between licks. "Inside. Inside my sweatshirt."

Just as Lindsay was about to object, her tit was engulfed by Erin's mouth again and her pussy ached with desire. Lindsay slid her hands up the side of Erin's body, across her smooth skin, and onto her chest. With the thought 'I shouldn't be doing this' echoing in her brain, Lindsay allowed her hands to touch Erin's firm, round breasts.

Erin bit a nipple and Lindsay instinctively squeezed the tits with both hands. She glanced over at George and noticed he had pulled out his cock and was beginning to pull on it with long, slow strokes. His hand covered most of it, but Lindsay could tell it was hard and thick.

That's when Lindsay noticed Erin starting to slither down her body, forcing Lindsay to remove her hands from under the sweatshirt. Erin was unbuttoning Lindsay's slacks and pulling down the zipper. Lindsay wanted to scream her disapproval, almost deciding that the video on the Internet would be better than what Erin surely had planned for her...in front of George. At the same time, Lindsay's body was telling her it wanted more.

The slacks slid down her legs and gathered around Lindsay's feet. Erin's hands immediately skimmed across Lindsay's soft panties, searching out the opening between the folds of skin.

Erin looked up. "You're wet."

Lindsay flushed with embarrassment and felt Erin's finger press against her clit. Lindsay tried to back away, but Erin's hand on her ass held her in place. The secretary massaged the area until Lindsay's pussy dripped with moisture.

Without a word, Erin pulled down on the panties and, in a few seconds, had Lindsay completely naked. Erin caressed Lindsay's ass with both hands and placed her face just inches in front of the professor's pussy. Then her tongue came out and Erin slid it up the entire length, stopping at the top to gently lick the swollen clit.

"Stop," Lindsay moaned. "Please stop."

Erin put the clit in her mouth and sucked on it, gripping the cheeks of Lindsay's ass until George could see the red marks left by the fingers.

"Oh God, no! No!" Lindsay cried out.

After a few more agonizing seconds, Lindsay watched Erin stand up. "You say 'No', but your body says 'Yes'. Taste it."

Erin leaned forward and placed her lips on Lindsay's. Soon, their mouths were open and their tongues darted in and out as the kiss intensified. When Erin put her hands on Lindsay's waist, the professor finally began to fight it. But Erin clung tighter and the pressure of her mouth on Lindsay's was too much to escape.

George watched the women, sensing he was on the verge of cumming. He was almost glad when the kiss ended and Erin backed away with a wide grin.

"You didn't feel like this yesterday, did you?" Erin asked. "You fought them because you hated the idea of them taking you. But right now your body is telling you it wants more. Right now you'll do anything I say, won't you?"

Lindsay shook her head in defiance.

"Your cunt is dripping, Lindsay Adams. It's throbbing and I believe you want me to eat you; to make you cum. But first you have to strip me. I need to feel your naked body against mine."

Erin slowly took hold of Lindsay's hands and moved them to the bottom of her sweatshirt. "Undress me."

So many emotions were being felt by Lindsay that she was incapable of making intelligent decisions on her own. She hated, for the second day in a row, being forced to get naked in front of total strangers. But Erin's touch ignited a sexual fire inside her. She dreaded the thought of another woman using her body. But she craved Erin's lips and tongue on her pussy and clit.

Lindsay removed Erin's clothes piece by piece while seemingly in a fog. Slowly but surely the young woman's luscious body came into view for Lindsay and the ever-erect football coach to see. Erin's tender curves and tanned skin, combined with her brunette hair and equally dark patch of neatly shaven hair above her clit, resulted in an erotic package that no man or woman could reject.

"Now kiss me," Erin said tenderly.

Lindsay was out of control. She was a puppet being manipulated by a master. No drug could have put her under a more powerful trance as she moved forward and prepared to embrace Erin.

George had his cock back in his hand as he watched the women kiss and hold each other. He saw their breasts compress together and their lower bodies rub in sensual movement. The kiss was much more mutual this time, with Lindsay unconsciously giving in to the needs and desires of Erin. Their hands probed each other. Soft moans filled the room.

Erin murmured into Lindsay's ear, "Get on the desk. On your back."

"Don't make me do this," Lindsay whispered back.

"You have to, Lindsay." After a short pause, Erin added, "Do it for me. Please."

Something inside Lindsay understood the young woman's request. It was not what she wanted to do, but Lindsay sat on the edge of the desk. George quickly pushed aside anything in her way. And then Lindsay leaned back until she was flat on the desk.

George stared at the breasts rising from Lindsay's chest and the stiff nipples pointing up from each one. He noticed her legs slowly spreading and realized it was Erin forcing them apart with her hands. Then Erin's face was approaching Lindsay's pussy.

Lindsay's eyes were closed when Erin's tongue once again worked its magic on her cunt and clit. Lindsay squirmed on the desk as the secretary licked and sucked her closer to an orgasm. George masturbated a little faster as Lindsay's whimpers grew louder.

Without warning, Erin stood up. Lindsay opened her eyes to see Erin climbing on top of the desk, straddling the professor's body with her knees. A quick repositioning of her legs had Erin facing the opposite direction—toward Lindsay's legs—and her pussy directly above Lindsay's face.

"OK, coach," Erin said. "It's your turn. I want to watch you fuck her while she makes me cum."

George eagerly moved around the desk, dropping his pants in the process and standing between the professor's legs. His cock stood out like a pole and the purple veins threatened to pop out of the sides and bottom.

Lindsay finally felt something resembling the same feeling she had in the shower with the team. She was going to get fucked, but at the same time had to lick Erin's clit until she came. Meanwhile, she didn't know how much of the coach's cock she could take before cumming herself. Would the nightmare never end?

Lindsay was concentrating on the pussy being lowered onto her face when George decided it was time to enter her. The sudden thrust caused Lindsay to cry out and clutch at Erin's legs. George's cock drove into her so hard and fast that Lindsay slid an inch or two backwards on the desk. But she held onto Erin tightly and remained in place. At the same time, Erin's warm, wet cunt was touching her lips.

She didn't need to be told what to do. Lindsay's tongue sought out the opening to Erin's cunt and soon she was licking and tasting the sweet juices. Erin's moans of approval gave Lindsay some satisfaction, but not much.

George and Erin smiled at each other as he fucked the professor and she felt the tongue sliding in and out.

"Find my clit," Erin ordered Lindsay. "I want your tongue on my clit."

Lindsay quickly moved her mouth and found the swollen nub between the flaps of skin protecting it. Lindsay licked it and sucked on it with her lips. Erin's body reacted with little quivers of pleasure that grew more pronounced the longer Lindsay worked on the clit.

This went on for a couple minutes, with Erin playing with her own tits in plain view of the coach. Both of them were close to cumming, as was Lindsay. The only one not anxious to have an orgasm was Lindsay.

It was Erin who gave in first.

"Oh my God. Fuck, yes! Yes! Right there! Suck me, Lindsay!"

Lindsay stabbed at the clit with her tongue and sensed Erin's little body stiffening.

"Ohhhhh yesssss!"

Erin's orgasm was long and loud. When she thought it was ending, either Lindsay's tongue or her own hands on her nipples started it all over again. And then she got another boost from below.

Lindsay started to cum and she muffled her cries by burying Erin's dripping wet pussy in her mouth. Both women muttered sounds of bliss that George easily recognized as girls in the throes of orgasms they couldn't control. Almost a minute passed before they were done.

That was all the longer George could hold back. He pulled out of Lindsay's tight cunt and stroked his cock above her pussy. Erin watched intently as he masturbated, waiting for the first signs of semen to appear at the tip. Just then, a long shot of cum streamed out and landed on Erin, slowly dripping down onto Lindsay's tits. Each successive blast added to the accumulated pools of cum between Lindsay's tits and her pussy. George grunted until only a trickle of semen dripped onto Lindsay's clit.

Erin rolled off the desk and admired the beautiful, naked, and cum covered professor.

"Damn, that was good," Erin told George. "I'm glad she came over, aren't you?"

"Absolutely," George confirmed while beginning to get dressed. "So, should I just hold onto the video, Ms. Adams?"

Lindsay propped herself up, unwilling to move too much until she got cleaned off. "Why don't you," she said sarcastically. "Now get me a towel or something."

"How about a shower?" George offered.

"Fuck you."

Eventually, they were all dry, clean, and dressed. George and Lindsay came to an agreement that the whole incident would be forgotten, for now.

"But I leave open the option of readdressing it at a later date when I get the urge to, um, talk to you again," George told Lindsay.

"That's extortion," Lindsay countered.

"Or bribery, I don't know which," George replied. "Call it what you will. But I have the video. Never forget that when I call or e-mail you. Understood?"

If looks could kill, George would be dead as Lindsay headed out of the office.

12