The Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning him up, I straddled him again and inched my way up. Stopping at his well developed chest, I kissed and licked him all over while rubbing his shoulders and biceps. Laying on him as he gently rubbed my back, I glanced out the window and noticed the sun was beginning to rise. "Shit!" I said, "I'm not ready for tonight to end!"

"Hey," replied Ian, "we don't have to be out 'til noon."

"Good, 'cause there's something else me and Mike've never done."

"Yeah?" an obviously worn out Ian said. Soon after he fell asleep, while I lay there beside him running out of juice myself.

As I began to fade out into slumberland the events of the night race through my head and the realization of what had happened fell on me as if the roof had collapsed.

Looking over to Ian, his eyes were closed, but he had a big contented smile on his lips. I felt like the polar opposite. Not only had I betrayed Mike, but I taken advantage of our best friends' son. Suddenly, I felt on the verge of tears, that oddly enough never did come, I did feel an intense hollowness in the pit of my stomach though and wished I could have a good cry. How can I face any of them again? Should I confess? What do I do now? With that last thought, Ian jostled and turned towards me putting his arm across my chest. I continued to lay there and eventually was able to drift off for a fitful couple of hours sleep.

12