The Promotion

Story Info
Husband demonstrates his support for his wife.
4.1k words
4.17
172.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was up early that morning as she was so excited about the day to come. She could barely go to sleep and from her tossing and turning all night I don't think she slept much. After she finally left the bedroom I fell back to sleep and slept till almost 10am.

We had been invited to a party at her boss's house and she was excited about it. In the past these parties had been exclusively for partners and the senior management. She had been working very hard for months on a big account and last week it had come through and would mean big dollars to the firm and to her.

She was hoping that this would be a prelude to a promotion to Senior Vice President in the firm. Beth deserved the promotion and she was excited about it as I was for her.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and she was busy with busy work so I am sure keeping her mind off of the party. She came over to me with a big smile on her face and gave me a big hug and said, "Good morning Sweetheart."

I replied with a groggy, "Good Morning to you Sunshine."

She said, "How did you sleep last night?"

I said, "I slept like a baby when you were not tossing and turning."

She said, "I am sorry I just had a hard time sleeping thinking about tonight."

I replied, "That's OK I know you are pumped over it and I am so proud of you."

She gave me a kiss and said, "Would you like some breakfast or maybe now some lunch?"

I told her, "Just a muffin or something simple is fine."

The rest of the day went as normal with chores around the house like mowing and cleaning.

About 5pm Beth said, "We better get ready to go." The party started at 8pm and I could tell she could wait no longer. She went in to shower and to get ready. I went into the bathroom about the time she was getting out of the shower.

The look of Beth's naked body even after 10 years of marriage still gives me an instant hard on. Beth is about 5' 10" with a slim waist and a flat stomach. She has long blonde hair and 36 D breasts that are full and have cute little pink nipples that stand up firm and high and most of the time are hard.

She turned to look at me and then looked down and saw my hard dick standing at attention. She said, "Down big boy we do not have time for that right now. We will have to take care of that later." She wrapped a towel around her and went to the vanity to fix her hair and apply her make-up.

I walked past her to get in the shower and she reached out and gave my cock a squeeze and said, "I promise he will get his tonight."

I got into the shower and washed off the grime from doing yard work all day.

Beth had moved into the bedroom to pick out her attire for the evening. She was standing in front of the closet rifling through her clothes looking for the perfect outfit. She finally decided on one of my favorites. It was conservative enough but yet the silk material of the dress clung to every gorgeous curve of he body. It was cut deep enough in the front to be very sexy and to show off her ample cleavage. The back was backless and cut down to just above her beautiful tight firm ass. I always had a hard time keeping my dick at bay when she wore it. She reached into her dresser and pulled out a garter belt and stockings and a pair of matching thong panties. She put on the garter and hose and panties and turned to me and said, "Maybe I could get that promotion if I went dressed like this."

I shook my head in the affirmative and said, "No doubt. But if you keep parading around in just that we may never make it to the party."

She seductively walked over to me and slightly rubbed her breasts against me and said, "I promised that you would be well taken care of tonight." She reached between us and gave my cock a few quick pumps then bent down and kissed the head of it. She did not realize or maybe she did but she bent over directly in front of the mirror on the wall and I had a beautiful shot of her heart shaped ass with the thong disappearing between her gorgeous cheeks.

After she stood back up I replied, "I am going to hold you to that promise." She smiled and turned away to get dressed.

I was ready and waiting in the family room for her to finish getting ready. She walked into the room and she was absolutely beautiful as she always is but tonight there was a special spark and glow about her.

She said, "Are you ready to go?"

I replied, "I would follow you anywhere."

As we were driving to her boss's house she looked at me and said, "You know how important tonight is for my career and for our financial future don't you?"

I looked at her and said, "Of course I do."

She said, "I want everything to go perfect tonight. Please be the charming gentleman that you are and dazzle everyone there. The firm likes to know that spouses are 100% behind their executives."

I said, "Honey, You have no worries about me I will be on my best behavior."

We pulled into her boss's driveway and were met by a valet. I said, "They sure go all out for their parties."

She replied, "You have no idea." Which did not strike me as an unusual comment at the time.

We stepped to the doorway and a butler greeted us and opened the door. We stepped inside and to say stunning would not describe their home accurately. The foyer was tiled in white marble and a beautiful sweeping staircase went to the next floor. There was a beautiful chandelier hanging just inside the foyer. The interior was done in whites and creams and piano music was filling the air.

A good-looking couple I guessed to be in their early forties came up to us and he said, "Beth! Mary and I are so glad you and your husband could make it tonight." Beth introduced me to them, Mr. Rawlins I would like for you to meet my husband Derek."

He replied, "Please call me Tom and it is very nice to meet you Derek. This is my wife Mary."

I held out my hand and shook Tom's hand and then reached for Mary's hand and she held my hand and I said, "It is very nice to meet you also."

Tom said, "Please make yourself at home. Get a drink and mingle with the rest of our guests."

Beth and I stepped inside and she immediately started seeing co-workers and introducing me to them. We mingled and shook hands for a while and eventually Beth got into a conversation with some of her co-workers about work related issues. I excused myself to go get another drink from the bar.

I went to the bar and ordered another drink and was sipping on it when Mary Rawlins came over and slipped in beside me. She I was sure had accidentally brushed her breast against my arm in doing so.

She said, "Beth had said she had a tall good-looking husband but, I had no idea she actually meant a beautiful husband."

Mary was like I said in her early 40's and was a stunning brunette. She had large full breasts and a slim waist. She was wearing a gown that was cut very deep in front and when she moved her breasts were partially visible.

I said, "Thank-You Mrs. Rawlins" she interrupted and said, "Mary please." I replied, "Mary. Thank-You for the compliment you know how to make a man feel special."

She looked me straight in the eyes and again rubbed her breast against my arm and said, "You have no idea." There was that comment again. I looked over at Beth and she was watching what was going on and just winked at me. I thought she might be a little upset that there was a beautiful woman standing so close to me and actually rubbing her tits on me.

I looked at Mary and said, "Thank-You for the wonderful hospitality but I better find my wife now." Then Mary shocked me by grabbing my cock through my slacks.

She said, "MMMMMMM and it feels like he has a beautifully large cock also." She was again looking straight into my eyes to see what my reaction would be. I quickly glanced over to where Beth was standing and she was watching and smiling at me. I thought what the hell is going on. Beth has never been open minded about other women flirting with me much less touching me.

I stuttered out, "MMMary, thank-you again but, I think Beth is looking for me." I stepped away and went toward Beth.

She had a disappointed look on her face and when I got to her she said, "What the hell are you doing?"

I replied, "Beth she was coming onto me!"

Beth whispered, "I know! You promised me you would be on your best behavior tonight. That is my boss's wife and she helps him decide who should be promoted."

I surprisingly replied, "So, You want me to let her grab my cock and come onto me?"

Beth said, "I did not want to freak you out before we got here. The rumor around the company has been that whenever they want to promote someone they invite them to one of their parties. If it is a female they want to promote then Mary gets to test out the husband and if it is a male Tom gets to test out the wife. I never knew for sure if it was true or just a story. Apparently from your and Mary's encounter the stories are true."

I was stunned and said, "So, what you are saying is you want me to play along with her so you can get this promotion?"

Beth said, "These little parties also have the purpose of being a swinging sex party." She looked at me for a reaction and I am not sure that I even had one because I was stunned. She then added, "Honey, it is only sex. Not Love. Play along and let's see where it goes and if Mary wants to play with you then let her. We need this promotion."

I said, "I need another drink." I went back to the bar and ordered a double this time. When I glanced back over to Beth she had moved and I could not find her.

I took my drink and stepped out the back doors onto a beautiful porch and leaned against the rail with my mind spinning. I was standing there looking into the darkness and suddenly I felt two hands on my ass. I quickly spun around and Mary was there. When I spun around she quickly grabbed my cock and balls through my slacks. She had pulled open the front of her dress and her magnificent tits were jutting out. She started to massage my cock and by an uncontrollable reaction my cock was springing to life quickly.

She said, "Derek I am very attracted to you. You know I have a lot of say in who gets promoted in the company. Beth has worked very hard for this promotion and I would hate to see you ruin it for her." As she was saying this she was unzipping my fly and reached in to get her hand on my cock. By this time it was as hard as a steel rod. She said, "Derek you have a magnificent cock and I want to play with it more. Are you going to let me do that so that Beth can get this promotion or are you going to send me away?" As she now has pulled my cock out of my pants into the summer night air and was stroking it. She softly said, "Think about it before you say no, because this will be your last opportunity to say yes."

I looked at Mary who had a look of lust in her eyes and replied, "Mary, I Love my wife very much and she really wants this promotion."

Mary replied, "Derek it is only sex. I Love my husband very much also."

With that being said she pulled me into the shadows of the porch and went down to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. She reached up and let the gown she was wearing slide off of her shoulders so it slide down to her waist. She then reached up and unfastened my belt and unbuttoned my slacks and pulled my slacks and boxer briefs down to my thighs. She then resumed the attention to my cock. She held my balls in one hand and wrapped her other hand around me to grab my ass while sucking as much of my cock as possible into her mouth. She sucked each of my balls into her mouth and kissed them. She licked her way back to the head of my cock and then swallowed my cock into her throat.

Beth was great at giving blowjobs but she was never able to take all of me into her mouth. Mary had her nose pushed against my pubic bone and was massaging my cock with her throat. It was an incredible feeling. I glanced up and Beth was standing in the doorway with a smile on her face. She winked at me again and gave me thumbs up and turned to walk back into the house. I was shocked that she was so happy to see another woman on her knees with my cock buried in her throat.

Mary pulled back off of my cock and stood up. She let her gown slide on down her body and it pooled at her feet. She stepped out of it and walked over to a padded lounge chair. Her body was incredible. I watched her walk to the chair and she was truly a classic beauty. Her ass was firm and tight. She was only wearing a pair of boy shorts panties and her high-heeled shoes. She lay down on the lounger and motioned for me to come over there. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my slacks and walked over to the lounger. She reached up and pulled my shirt over my head. I was now completely naked on the back porch of Beth's boss's home getting ready to fuck his wife.

I lay down on top of Mary and she grabbed my head by the hair and pulled me to her and gave me a deep kiss. There was no doubt as to who was in control of this situation. She then pushed me down to her tits. I kissed my way around her nipples and squeezed her tits with my hands. This brought a slight moan from her lips. Her nipples were hard and jutting out waiting for me to suck them. I first pulled one into my mouth and sucked as much as possible into my mouth. I then put just the nipple into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it. Mary was now arching her back trying to shove her tit into my mouth. I took her nipple between my teeth and slightly nibbled at it.

Mary let out a whispering, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH." She again grabbed my head and guided me to her other tit. I repeated the same process on her other tit. Mary then put her hands on top of my head and was pushing me further down. I kissed my way down her firm flat stomach. Mary was in excellent shape and I reached her pubic area to find a completely shaven pussy. This was another thing that I had tried in the past to get Beth to do. Beth has always kept her bush trimmed and neat but never completely shaven. I was now on my knees lying across the end of the lounger with my face inches away from Mary's sweet smelling pussy. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top lapping up the juices that were flowing freely from it.

Mary again rose up her lower body to push her pussy toward my face and moaned as I passed by her clit. I put my hands on either side of her pussy to open her to my tongue. I sucked her labia into my mouth and sucked on them one at a time. I inserted my thumb into her pussy and licked her clit that was standing out and hard. I pulled her clit into my mouth and sucked on it while flicking my tongue across it.

Mary was now moaning constantly and was writhing on the lounger. She had her hands on the back of my head and was pushing me into her pussy while arching her back. I continued to lick and flick her clit while working my thumb in and out of her vagina.

Mary hoarsely said, "YEEESSSS Derek suck on my pussy. Make me cum in your mouth."

She started to tremble and I knew she was getting close to cumming.

She a little more loudly this time was saying, "OH SHIT, OH MY GOD I'M CUUUUMMMING!"

She shook and kept a hold of my head as she released onto my face and tongue. I never had a woman who gushed fluid like Mary did. Her cum was soaking my face.

She laid there holding my head as she was starting to calm down I flicked my tongue across her sensitive clit and it was like electricity had been sent to her body when she jumped and jerked. I flicked it again and she jerked and came again with a loud "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH."

She pulled my head up and pulled me onto the lounger. She placed me on my back and straddled my cock. She grabbed my cock that was dripping with my own pre cum and guided it toward her pussy. She slowly slid down onto my cock and sunk it to the hilt. Her head was thrown back and she was looking at the sky. I reached up and grabbed hold of her tits and pinched her nipples. She sat on my cock grinding it into her pussy. She then started to rise and fall on my dick. I grabbed hold of her hips and she rode me. Her tits were bouncing with the rhythm of her up and down motion on my cock. Her skin was glowing in the moonlight and she looked beautiful.

I glanced over onto the balcony as I thought I saw some motion. There was Tom and Beth. They were leaning against the rail talking and watching as their spouses were fucking only 20 feet away from them. Beth just smiled at me.

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and I was nearly ready to explode into Mary. Mary bent over and her beautiful wonderful smelling hair fell onto my face and she sucked one of my nipples into her mouth. This was all I could take and politely let her know, "You're making me cum!" She rose back up and started riding my cock like a real cowgirl and her tits were now flopping up and down with each stroke. I raised my ass off of the lounger and Mary with it trying to get as deep into her as I could.

I let out an "AAAAAAUUUUUUGH" and shot a load deep inside of her. She sat on my cock and grinded into it and milked it with her pussy muscles. She felt like a vice on my cock as I shot another load into her. She reached up and was squeezing and pinching her nipples and I shot another load into her dripping pussy.

I lowered my hips and was coming down from my orgasm.

Mary leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "That was fantastic! Do you think our audience enjoyed the show?"

I glanced over and Tom and Beth were still standing there watching.

My softening cock slid out of Mary's pussy and she stood up. She walked over to her gown and slid it back on. She then stepped over to Tom and Beth. She gave Tom a kiss and then said to Beth, "You have a fantastic husband you should be proud of. He loves you very much and is very supportive of you. Please excuse my while I go clean up."

I got up off of the lounger and went to my pants lying on the balcony. Beth walked over to me and kissed me deep with her tongue. I know she had to be able to taste Mary still on my tongue.

She said, "That was fantastic! You are such a sexy man. I thought I would be very jealous watching while you fucked another woman but I am really very turned on." Her nipples were hard and poking through the silk of her dress. She whispered to me, "Feel my pussy, I am soaking wet."

I reached under her dress and her panties were soaked through from her juices. I rubbed the front of her pussy and she started to moan. I massaged her hard clit through her panties. She reached for my soft cock and started to stroke it.

I reached around her and unzipped her dress and let it fall to her waist. Her tits were now glimmering in the moonlight. I went back to her pussy with my hand and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. With the excitement of the situation and her pulling on my cock I was hard again.

Beth reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it up to her waist. She bent over the rail and said, "Fuck me now."

I reached between her ass and slid her thong panties to the side and slid my cock into her waiting and wet pussy. I slowly slid my cock into her and she said, "I want it hard and fast!"

I reached around her and grabbed her tits to squeeze and pinch them and started to forcefully slam my cock into her pussy.

She very quickly started to cum. She let out a loud "AAAAAAUUUUUGH" and I could feel her pussy convulsing on my cock. I kept pumping hard and fast into her pussy and I had to move my hands to her hips to help her keep her balance as her knees buckling. She was laying on the rail cumming and I was holding her up by her hips.

She said, "OH GOD I'M CUMMMMMMMING AGAIN!"

This time I was going to cum with her. We were both shaking and cumming and moaning out loud.

When our orgasms had subsided she stood up and let her dress fall back down and pulled it back up to cover her tits. I reached for my slacks and pulled them back on.

12