The Proper Rules For Strip Poker

Story Info
A young man plays in his first real game.
10.5k words
4.77
262.4k
263

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after seven and the late winter sky was darkening. It was nice to have more daylight by this time of year, if only it would warm up a little!

I walked up to the door of the side split house and rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps and then the door opened revealing Jayne smiling. I smiled back at the lovely girl and entered the front hall.

"How long did it take you to walk?" she asked.

"Only about 15 minutes, but boy, it's still pretty cold for almost April."

"Did you bring it with you?"

I passed her the brown paper bag and she took its contents, a bottle of Captain Morgan, and placed it on the front hall table.

Jayne and I are both finishing 1st year at university, so we are 19, but because the drinking age is 21, you have to have a friend or older brother or sister if you want to get alcohol. I looked at Jayne; a tall slim classically pretty blonde with blue eyes, shoulder length hair and long legs. She is slightly taller than I am but nevertheless, if certain little bids are telling the truth, interested in me.

"Put your coat in the closet and I'll put this in the kitchen," she said, "we're going to sit in the den; go down the stairs and turn left, first door on your right."

I went down the half flight and entered the room.

"Hi," a voice said.

It was Kathy, Jayne's younger sister who was just finishing high school and just had her 18th birthday.

"Hi Kathy; I didn't expect you to be home on a Saturday night; no date?"

"No, so Jayne said I could hang out with you two for a while and chaperone since my parents are away; is that OK?"

Her teasing tone of voice suggested that clearly she was aware of Jayne's interest in me!

"Sure," I said.

Kathy is shorter than her sister with green-grey eyes, a pretty upturned nose and medium brown hair that falls part way down her back. She has a more average build for a teen-aged girl and therefore more of a figure than Jayne.

"Hey guys," we heard from the kitchen, "come up here and help make the drinks."

The den it turned out had its own set of connecting stairs to the kitchen which we climbed with Kathy leading. I admired Kathy as I followed her, she was pretty cute!

"What do we mix with this?" Jayne asked.

"Rum and Coke is what most people have for their first real drink," I said.

"OK," she replied, "I'll try one; I've only had wine before this."

"Kathy?" I asked.

"Yes please."

Something told me that this wouldn't be Kathy's first "real" drink; as I knew from our friends that she had gone to quite a few parties and had a number of boys dating her on and off.

"I'd better measure the drinks; do you have a shot glass?"

Jayne went into the dining room and returned with one while Kathy opened a cupboard to show me where the soft drinks were kept. I carefully measured three weak rum and Cokes and we returned to the den and began to talk.

Naturally, with three very inexperienced drinkers, some giggling and laughing soon erupted, even though the amount of alcohol consumed was not yet very large.

As the talk became more playful, I noticed the electricity in the den. I sensed that both these girls liked me and found me attractive and were therefore flirting with me. Although I have had some girlfriends, my sexual experience is pretty pathetic; amounting to touching a bare breast during a session of heavy kissing and then being told by my now ex-girlfriend to stop.

The first drinks were pretty well gone so we decided to have seconds. Jayne, ever the sensible one, said we had better bring some food as she knew you shouldn't drink on an empty stomach.

When we returned with new drinks and some chips and fruit the conversation started up anew.

"Did you know that Debbie really likes Scott?" Kathy said.

Debbie was a mutual friend, a petite redhead, in the same year as Kathy, but a little older; I played sports with her brothers.

"I suspected as much because at their party she was always trying to sit beside him. Does he like her?" I said.

"Don't know."

The three of us had recently been at a party given by Debbie's older brothers.

"Now promise you won't tell anyone," Kathy said in a conspiratorial tone, "but she says she's going to invite him over to her house and then play strip poker with him".

Jayne and I both laughed loudly.

"Big talk!" I said, "And you believed her?"

"No way!" exclaimed Jayne, "She wouldn't have the nerve to even ask him over much less play strip poker!"

More laughter!

Suddenly Kathy turned to me and slyly asked, "Have you ever played?"

"Kathy!" Jayne was clearly surprised by this bold question.

"No, no, its OK, I can answer."

"A few years ago when I was about 17 up at the cottage there was this girl I knew from a few cottages down, Ann, who tried to start a game in the sleeping cabin."

"Ann explained all the proper strip poker rules to us and we dealt some hands but pretty soon everyone but Ann pretty much chickened out."

"If the others had continued I don't know whether I would have gone on; I was really nervous because Ann was only 14. If her parents found out we would have been in a lot of trouble."

"Maybe I shouldn't have worried, I haven't seen her since then but I hear she is pretty wild."

"Proper rules for strip poker," Kathy laughed, "what did she do, look them up in Hoyles?"

"No, she said her older brother Billy explained them to her one night; according to her he has played in a game that went all the way."

"So what are they?" asked Jayne.

"Are what?"

"The proper rules for strip poker."

"Yes, tell us," said Kathy giggling.

With some alcohol to spur me on, I immediately entered into a detailed explanation.

"OK, well if little Ann is to be believed, you play five card draw. There is no betting. After each hand the loser has to remove one piece of clothing. In addition the winner of the hand can choose to have one other person remove a piece of clothing. When you remove a significant piece of clothing, like a shirt, pants or underwear, you have to stand up so everyone can see you. And you can't cover yourself with one hand while removing the significant article with the other; everyone has to be able to see for a few moments. You can't hide anything until you sit back down. Once you are naked, you still keep playing, if you lose a hand or are chosen by the winner of a hand you have to do a dare chosen by the winner. The dare can't be to do something with or for the person choosing it. Dares are given out green, yellow and then red, so the first person having to do a dare gets something mild, so they're not too embarrassed; like standing up so everyone gets to look at them naked for a full minute. The next person to do a dare gets a yellow one, maybe to kiss or hug someone for a minute. If another person is involved in the dare, and really doesn't want to be then you have to give a new dare; but everyone is supposed to cooperate. After that its red dares. We didn't discuss them at all; probably because we were all too nervous. When everyone has lost all their clothes, there is one final hand with everyone naked. The winner of this hand gets to request dares from all of the others but this time they can involve themselves in the dare or request something between two of the losers."

While I was explaining all of this, the girls were drinking and listening, so the second round of rum and Cokes were nearly gone except for my glass, which was only half empty. This was probably a good thing, because I was starting to feel the effects of the rum a little.

Once I finished there was an awkward moment of silence. Everyone, I am sure, was thinking about the game I had just described.

"I'm going to get another drink, who else wants one?" Kathy said to change the subject.

"OK," Jayne said, "I need to use the bathroom."

"I'll get another one in a minute, I still have some left," I replied.

When the girls left the room, I realized that my explanation might have spoiled the party. In particular, even though the girls had asked about the rules, I knew from certain other little birds that Jayne was quite shy about boys and had never had a boyfriend. Maybe I just blew my chance with her. Maybe I was too forward allowing this particular subject to last so long. Maybe she would think I was trying to get her to play strip poker. Maybe ...

Kathy returned with two fresh drinks and she and I discussed school for a few moments. When Jayne came back into the room she sat down. Her beautiful blue eyes seemed to have some extra sparkle. She waited until she had our attention.

"OK everyone;" she announced, "let's play!"

"What?" Kathy asked.

"Strip poker; the proper way!"

"Jayne!" Kathy gasped, "You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm serious."

Kathy and I paused, not certain what we were hearing was real.

"I know that everyone thinks that I am a Miss Goody Two Shoes, but ...tonight I want to do something wild, for real, not just talk like Debbie."

Her eyes had a certain fire in them; clearly she had made up her mind upstairs in the bathroom. I was confused; beautiful Jayne, of all the girls I knew, would have been the last one I could have imagined asking for an actual game!

Kathy hesitated; she couldn't quite believe her older sister's suggestion.

"But he'll get to see things," she protested, coloring a little.

"Yes, and you'll get to see things too!"

"I don't know whether we should do this?" Kathy whispered, more to herself than anyone.

"Don't be a fraidy cat!" taunted Jayne. Kathy reddened further. I was stunned; for Jayne this was totally out of character; Jayne always deferred to Kathy regarding boys and parties and such, because Kathy had more experience. Now Jayne was the daring one and Kathy was the hesitant one.

"I'm going to get another drink," I said, leaving the room.

It seemed best to retreat to the kitchen until the situation resolved itself. As I mixed the rum and Coke I realized that if they decided to play I was going to have to participate or look like a total coward to Jayne. Which might mean showing myself naked to two girls. They won't do it I reassured myself. No way!

As I came back down stairs I heard the tail end of a discussion with Jayne's voice saying, "... besides, I trust him." That was flattering!

Jayne looked boldly at me and said, "we've decided to play if you will, however, if we do play, you have to keep everything that you see quiet. No talking to anyone about this!"

Unbelievable! "OK, I promise," I said, my insides turning over several times, but trying to be cool, "Kathy?"

She nodded still not looking quite as certain about things as her older sister.

Kathy said, "I'll get some cards after I use the bathroom."

I think she wanted out of the room for a moment to reconsider her decision.

"You better write down the order of poker hands for me," Jayne said, "because I don't play very often."

"I have a better idea," I said trying to keep my voice steady, "do you have a Rumoli game?"

"Yes."

"Well if you get it the board has all of the hands printed on it, we can use that."

Jayne left the room and I sat there nervous, but also excited at the prospect of possibly seeing not one but two real live naked girls; and very beautiful ones too! I decided that using the bathroom would be a good idea as well and when Kathy returned she pointed out where I could find it.

As I relieved myself I noticed that my little soldier was trying to arise, another problem! I tried to calm him down before returning to the den.

When I got back the girls went to the kitchen for new drinks and then we took a half a dozen cushions from the sofa and chairs and placed them on the den carpet as seats around the coffee table with the Rumoli board folded underneath the glass top where everyone could see it. Jayne closed the drapes and turned out any unnecessary lights.

"I guess we should cut for the deal," I said, just to have something to say. The atmosphere was positively electric.

"Wait," said Jayne, "how many pieces of clothing does everyone have on?"

Kathy counted, "Skirt, blouse, sweater, underwear, shoes and socks; nine!"

"I have the same," Jayne said.

"Shirt, pants, underwear, sweater, shoes and socks; eight," I counted.

"One less, too bad, how sad!" said Kathy, and there was some uproarious laughter, no doubt helped on by the rum and Cokes.

The laughter also helped to break the tension in the room and it seemed to me that Kathy had gotten over her anxiety somewhat and given her outgoing personality was becoming more excited by prospects ahead, now that she had taken the first step.

Jayne was looking directly into my eyes and she seemed quite flushed, which I took for excitement, although it could have been the rum.

I said, "Well, if you allow me to count my belt then we're even?"

"That's fair," Jayne said earnestly.

"Hold on," Kathy objected, "he's a boy so he has less to show, maybe he should start with one less item of clothing."

"Don't be a baby!" Jayne said, "Everyone starts the same."

Kathy won the deal and distributed the cards, we discarded, and she dealt replacements. When the cards were shown, Kathy had won with a pair of queens. She looked relieved!

"I guess the part about the winner choosing someone other than the loser to take something off doesn't matter when there are only three players in the game," I said, "if you lose a hand, you strip."

Jayne and I then each removed a shoe with some nervous laughter. It was a big step; we were actually playing!

Kathy's relief was short lived as the poker gods decided to give me three very strong hands in a row, which meant that Jayne was now without shoes and socks and Kathy only had one sock left.

"This isn't fair Jayne," Kathy said, "he's too good for us."

"Just a little lucky," I said trying to reassure her, "things can change."

I sensed that the game was about to end as far as Kathy was concerned; so during the next hand I threw away my good cards and lost with a bust.

"You see," I said to Kathy. Jayne finally won a hand.

"I thought I would be the first one naked for sure, the way things were going," she said primly.

I stole a glance at Kathy; she was looking at Jayne, clearly astonished at how calmly her shy sister was contemplating being nude in front of a boy!

Despite my gentlemanly gesture in losing a hand, I was still nicely ahead having only lost my shoes. Within a few minutes I regretted my generosity as Kathy won two hands in a row. I took off one sock after the first loss and then got a flash of inspiration and removed my belt after the second hand.

"Why did you leave one sock on?" asked Jayne, puzzled.

"I'm saving the other to cover something else up later," I replied.

Gales of alcohol enhanced laughter from the girls as they conjured a mental image of me with my last sock placed strategically.

But now it was time for Jayne to make a decision when she remembered that she had to lose a significant article of clothing, her sweater having gone on the previous hand.

Kathy looked at her and said pointedly, "You're the one who wanted to play, stand up and take something off!"

She stood up, took a deep breath, and then began to unbutton her blouse with trembling fingers, her earlier calmness suddenly gone.

I tried, somewhat unsuccessfully, to not look too interested as she slipped the blouse off her shoulders and threw it onto a chair. She was wearing a white cotton bra that contrasted nicely with her flushed skin as she blushed prettily. You could make out the outline of her nipples on her small breasts.

I smiled at her as gently as I could to ease her embarrassment and said, "Don't worry; we'll be joining you soon."

It was my deal, and things were getting serious. I pulled a pair of 9's and got a pair of 2's with my draw. I wondered whether Jayne would continue the game by taking of her skirt. Kathy had a nothing hand so I laid down my two pair expecting victory.

Jayne smirked at me as she showed her three 10's, Kathy just groaned.

Jayne then looked at Kathy and said, "No more sweater; unless you want to take your skirt off?"

Kathy just laughed at this ridiculous suggestion and then removed her sweater and I decided to get rid of my last sock.

"Changed your mind?" Jayne said playfully.

Jayne was on a bit of a roll and won the next hand also. Kathy stood without hesitation to remove her blouse, probably because Jayne had already done it, and I got up and took off my shirt to the approval of the girls. I wasn't particularly concerned because although I am not a very big guy, I play a lot of competitive tennis and am fairly fit. Kathy's fuller breasts were covered by a lacy white bra with a deeper plunge. I thought I could see erect nipples under it. Maybe Kathy was more excited about this game than I had figured.

"I think it's time for one more drink; ladies?"

"Make it light," said Jayne, "I've had plenty already."

"Ditto," said Kathy.

OK, I thought as I prepared the drinks in the kitchen, we're coming to the moment of truth. I was less nervous than I thought I would be at the beginning of the game, perhaps the rum was helping.

I returned to the den, served the drinks and sat down. Kathy dealt the cards without hesitation.

I finally won a hand but prudently didn't make any comments. Kathy and Jayne looked at each other.

"I will if you will," Kathy giggled, slurring her words slightly.

Surprisingly, Jayne stood up first, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor. She sat down immediately but not before I caught a glimpse of her mound covered by her white cotton panties. She met my eyes again when she noticed me looking at her. Kathy then did the same; exposing lace trimmed panties that matched her bra.

Suddenly, I realized that I was sitting with two very beautiful girls in just their underwear. My semi-firm penis decided that this was a very interesting situation and began to swell. Given that my next loss was going to be my pants, this was not good!

Now there was major tension in the air, everyone realized that the next hand would cause one of the girls to expose her breasts, but no one said to not deal the cards so I did. My hand was garbage! Four replacement cards didn't help matters so I prepared myself for the worst.

I laid my cards down and said, "Shouldn't be too hard to beat this."

Jayne showed her bust hand but her jack high beat my 10 high.

Kathy rocked backward with glee, also allowing me a quick peak at the crotch of her panties. Bad idea as my friend down below stirred further.

Kathy sat up again and showed her hand, a bust king high! She had won the hand.

I decided to stall the next big decision by Jayne, "OK ladies," I said gallantly, "if you can be in your underwear then I can be too."

I stood up stripped off my pants, my jockey briefs showing both girls that my friend was somewhat aroused. Jayne stared at my still covered erection and put a hand involuntarily to her month.

Kathy, true to her bolder personality, giggled and said, "Someone really likes this game; I can see that."

I blushed despite my best efforts not to and sat down, insides churning.

We both turned to Jayne, who was clearly hesitating and certainly blushing.

But Kathy spoke right up, "OK, Miss Goody Two Shoes, you wanted to do something wild tonight, well here's your big chance, preliminaries are over; this is the main event!"

The taunt seemed to stiffen Jayne's resolve. She got up.

Before she could do anything further I said, "Wait ... if she does this then we all have to go all the way ...no excuses. It's not fair if one person has to show off and others don't. Agreed?"

There was a moment of silence. The girls looked at each other.

"Agreed," they both said almost in unison.

Jayne then removed her bra showing me her modest breasts with small pink nipples.