The Proposition

Story Info
Two women pay man to attend to their needs.
13.4k words
4.57
96k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
202 Followers

It was about 9 p.m. one Friday evening. I was headed home from yet another late night at the law firm at which I work as a legal aide. I was walking through one of Washington D.C.'s upscale restaurant and bar areas. I noticed two women walking up the sidewalk towards me. Both were well dressed, perfectly made up and walked with the confidence of Washington's typical well-paid, well-educated, over-achieving powerful elite. One had striking long blonde hair. The other had stylishly-cut, short brown hair. I watched them as they approached. As they neared, I noticed that in addition to their well-tailored business suits and perfect shoes, they both were extraordinarily attractive and had to be hiding beautiful bodies beneath their business clothes.

Just as we were about to pass, I was knocked out of my mesmerized stupor when I heard the brown-haired one say under her breath, "How about that one?"

The blonde very quickly looked me up and down, her eyes flashing, and imperceptibly nodded and said, "Yep."

With that, the women stopped about five feet in front of me, blocking my progress down the sidewalk. Both women were looking right at me as I approached, stopped and said somewhat sheepishly, "Hello?...." The brown haired woman spoke first. She was direct and talked quickly, as if she was in a hurry.

"We have a business proposition for you. We would like to hire you to work for us for 24 hours, starting Saturday at noon and continuing until Sunday at noon. If you agree, we will pay you $5,000, cash."

Well, this was interesting, I thought.

She continued, "We want you to be at our every beck and call. This means you must do whatever we ask of you. Nothing we will ask will entail anything illegal, dangerous or against your will. However, I want to be clear. For those 24 hours, you will do what we say. You will wear what we ask you to wear. If we want you naked, you will be naked. If we ask you to serve us wine and crackers, you will do so. If we ask you to visit the grocery store to buy a gallon of milk, you will do so. Anything we ask of you, you will do. Should you be asked to do something that you are not comfortable doing, you may opt not to complete the task. In that event, we will give you $1,000 and you may leave. If you decide to serve us for the full 24 hours, you will be given 50 $100 bills at noon on Sunday and we will go our separate ways. Interested?"

When she finished talking, I managed to get out, "I am interested." I assumed the discussion would continue from there, but the blonde pulled out a piece of paper from her purse, handed it to me and off they went, heels clicking on the brick sidewalk, well-proportioned hips swaying in tasteful, but well-fitting business skirts.

I looked down on the paper. It had the name, suite number and address of an upscale downtown hotel. The only other writing on the paper was, "Noon. Tomorrow."

The Great Unknown

I stuck the paper in my pocket and began to replay our one-sided conversation over and over again in my head. What was this all about? The sexual overtones of their proposal were unmistakable. How smart was it to even consider this? As I worked to reason my way through the pros and cons of actually showing up, I knew in the back of my mind there is no way I wouldn't show up. I believed the brunette when she said I could walk away anytime. This might be very, very interesting.

Saturday morning I went through my usual morning routine. I was very anxious with anticipation of what my afternoon and evening would hold. To calm my anxiety, I took a good long run along the National Mall. Once back home, I showered, put on my usual Saturday uniform, jeans, t-shirt and a causal dress shirt, and off I went for my short-term job.

Once at the hotel, my heart was really beating hard. What would they ask me to do? Did they just want someone to wait on them hand and foot? Give them massages? Take out their trash?

I knocked on the door of suite 900, one of two doors on the ninth and top floor of the hotel. The brunette answered the door. She was again well dressed. This time in a casual summer skirt and linen shirt tied at the waist. "Come in. Thanks for coming," she said.

With that, I entered an amazing top floor suite. Big windows provided unobstructed views of Washington's landmarks, the Potomac River and seemingly thousands of roof tops across the city. The suite was huge. A big sitting room gave way to a kitchen and what must have been two bedrooms.

The brunette took me by the hand and walked me toward the kitchen where I could see the blonde getting something out of the refrigerator. My name is Kara," said the brunette. "This is Suz," she said pointing at the blonde.

I introduced myself as I accepted a seltzer water offered by Suz.

"Here's the deal. It's just about noon. Once noon rolls around, you are ours. You will be our servant in every way. Anything we ask, you comply. Anything we request, you do. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I replied.

They looked at each other, smiled and said in unison, "Okay."

The digital clock on the microwave turned from 11: 59 to 12:00.

"Alright," the blonde said. "You're ours."

Orders are Orders

Kara turned to me and gave me my first instructions. "Go through the door over there to the bathroom and get cleaned up. Take a shower, brush your teeth and shave. In addition to your standard grooming routine, we want you to do something special. We want to you to shave a little more than you usually do. When you come out of the bathroom, you will have shaved your balls, and the area from beneath your balls to just above your asshole. We want that area to be nice and tidy and as smooth as my legs." As she said this, she took my hand and put it on her raised knee.

You will find a brand new safety razor, a can of gel shaving cream, a hand mirror and some hand lotion to soothe the skin. When you are done, put on the white robe and come back out here. Leave all your clothes in the basket underneath the sink. See you soon."

With that, I headed into the bathroom to complete my first task. Twenty minutes later I was done. My balls were hairless and smooth as Kara's knee. I must say, shaving down there turned me on immensely. I even found a pair of small scissors in the medicine cabinet which I used to trim by pubic hairs nice and short. Things down their were looking awfully nice and neat.

I put on the robe and headed back out to the living room. Kara and Suz were sitting on couches talking. The TV was on, but neither were watching it. "Would you please go into the kitchen and bring us each a glass of white wine?" Kara asked. Well, it was my job to be responsive so off I went to the kitchen to fetch those two lovely women glasses of wine.

As I was pouring the wine, I heard Suz call out from the living room, "See that hook on the back of the kitchen door?"

"Yes," I replied.

"That's where you should leave the robe before you come back out."

"Holly shit," I thought. Maybe I'm not up to this. Well, I'm not turning back now. I picked up the wine glasses, put them on a platter I found on the counter, took off my robe, hung it on the hook and looked down at my nakedness and wondered where this was headed. With thoughts swirling in my head I padded out of the kitchen and into the living room holding the platter with the wine glasses as if I were a waiter. The only difference was my totally exposed body was out there for everyone to see. I walked over to Kara and Suz and handed each a glass of wine and dropped the platter down to my side. "Stand there and let us look at you, " Suz said.

"Come over here," Suz said with a toss of her blonde hair. As I stood before her, she reached up and took my dick in her hand. It immediately got hard. She lifted it up and looked closely at it. She ran a hand under my balls and licked her lips. "Feels very, very smooth, Kara," she said.

"Let me check the rest of him to make sure he complied with our exact order," Kara said. I walked over to Kara. "Turn around," she said. I turned around. "Bend over and spread your ass cheeks." Wow, this was getting serious in a hurry, I thought. I did as she ordered. She slowly ran a finger down my ass crack, pausing to encircle my anus with her index finger before tracing a line down to the base of my balls. As I was bent over, hands on knees, I looked up at Suz. She was smiling and intently looking into my eyes. I swear she had the most wicked, excited look on her face. This was going to be quite a day.

New Experiences, New Toys

Still standing there, hands on knees, I watched as Suz leaned over and picked up her purse and began fishing for something. Before I knew it, she pulled out a bright red butt plug and a bottle of some sort of lube. I had never had anything more than, maybe, the end of my finger in my ass before. This was nuts. Suz stood up and walked over behind me and gave the plug and lube to Kara.

"Kara has a thing for men's asses," she said. Before I could think of some clever remark, I felt a cold liquid begin running down my ass crack, followed quickly be Kara's expert touch. She worked the lube into my asshole, easily slipping her finger in, well past her knuckle it seemed. Next thing I knew, I could feel the end of the butt plug up against my asshole. Kara began gently pushing it into me. First, the narrow tip entered, slowly easing past the first set of sphincter muscles. From there the plug gradually widened down to the base. Just before the base, the plug narrowed again, providing a rounded ridge enabling one to hold it inside. As Kara pushed it slowly into me, my erection seemed to grow even harder. Suz reached out and took my cock in her hand. "Just relax," she said.

Kara then withdrew the butt plug. "I'm going to put some more lube on it. I'll put it in all the way this time Once it's in, you just use your butt muscles to hold it there until we tell you it's okay to take it out. She then again put the slippery butt plug up against my anus and began sliding it in. As she worked the wider parts of the plug into my ass, I squirmed a bit, but eventually it slid all the way in and the narrow area at the base gave me some comfort. Wow, I felt full and turned on. Suz pulled a pair of men's thong-type underwear out of her purse. This skimpy garment, I guess, was designed for the exact purpose the women had in mind -- holding in a butt plug. A strip of material ran up the butt cheeks, but there was no pouch to hold one's cock. "Put these on. They will help hold the plug in your ass," she said. I did as I was told.

The underwear looked a bit ridiculous since there was no pouch to contain my raging hard-on.

Nonetheless, I stood up, put my hands on my hips as if to say, "Okay, what next."

"We are going to go take showers and get ready to go out. We'll have some clothes for you, but just stay like that for now. In fact, see that hard dining room chair over there by the window? Turn that chair toward the window and have a seat. The hard chair should push that butt plug nice and far up your ass. Enjoy. We'll call you when we need you.

A few minutes later, I heard the water running. About ten minutes later, Suz called out. "Kevin, would you please come in here."

As I entered her bathroom, I saw Suz sitting on the back edge of a bathtub, knees apart, with her feet in the water. She looked amazing. Totally nude and sporting a dream body. Narrow waist. Full, round breasts. Shapely legs. What a sight! She was holding a can of shaving cream and a razor. "Seeing you so nice and smooth made me want my pussy nice and smooth too. I want you to do it for me. Suz already had trimmed her pubes very short. She must have used the same scissors I had used earlier.

Okay, what do you want me to do?" I asked. "Shave it all off," she replied. "All of it?" I asked. "Yes, all of it."

Quick-witted and Razor Sharp

I stepped up to the edge of the bathtub and climbed in and squatted in the water between her legs. My face was right in front of her pussy. I could make our her pussy lips clearly. They were moist. I could tell she either had been masturbating or was just darn turned on. I sprayed some shaving cream into my hand and began to rub it into her nicely trimmed pubes.

With my first touch, she moaned ever so slightly and spread her legs a bit further apart. I looked up at her face and she was intently watching my hand lather up her pubic hair. Her right hand was massaging her left breast and pinching her hard nipple. I carefully rubbed the shaving cream into the areas around her pussy lips and between her pussy and asshole.

Now that she was all lathered up and noticeably turned on, I took the razor in hand, wet it in the bath water I was sitting in and drew my first path through the shaving cream. I started a few inches below her belly button, going with the grain, and began painstakingly shaving her pussy bare.

Once all the pubic hair above her pussy was removed, I began tackling the pussy lips. This area required much more care. I used my free hand to hold each lip in order to access all the nooks and crannies in which hairs were hiding. With that done, I moved on to the perineum area. I got as much of the hair as I could, but I could tell there were some wayward strands that her sitting position didn't allow me to get. I told her so.

"Here, let me get in a better position for you," she muttered.

She stood up, turned around and bent over exposing her ass and pussy to me. She bent over further and put her hands on the back of the bath tub. I looked up and marveled at the bounty spread before me. I gazed around her hips, looking up at her dangling breasts. They moved gently as she shifted her weight. "How's that?" she asked.

Man, how was that? Incredible, I thought.

I sprayed some more shaving cream into my hand and began spreading it around my new target shaving area. I carefully spread it around her asshole. I then again took the razor in hand and using my free hand spread her butt cheeks apart and positioned the razor to get all the hairs around her perfect pink asshole.

Once done, I cupped my hands and scooped up some water to wash the remaining shaving cream remnants from her perfect and hair-free ass crack. "Done," I said.

"Oh, you are, are you?" she asked. "I want you to make sure it's as smooth as you think it is. The only real way to be sure is the tongue test. Run your tongue over all the places you just shaved and make sure there is no itchy razor stubble. Start right here," she said as she ran her finger down her ass crack and stopped with her index finger touching her asshole.

I leaned forward, put my hands on her hips and put my nose in her ass crack and ran my tongue around her clean, and if I do say so myself, razor stubble-free asshole. "Ummmm, keep doing that 'til I tell you to stop."

I flicked my tongue around her asshole a few more minutes until she said, "Okay, that was nice. Please continue your check." She turned back around and, still standing, put one foot up on the edge of the tub and said, "Go."

I looked up and her bald pussy was right there in front of my face. Her exposed pussy lips were full and just a little pulled back with excitement. The whole area glistened with wetness. I put one hand on her knee and the other on the edge of the tub and moved my face right up to her crotch. I licked her from bottom to top, paying special attention to the little hood right at the top of her pussy. I flicked her clit for a bit as she began to quiver and moan. Realizing I had better finish my stubble check, I inserted a finger inside her and continued running my tongue over the rest of her pubic area, finding no rough spots. With my finger still gently massaging the insides of her pussy, she looked down, eyes flashing with lust, and said, "Thank you. You did a good job. Before I dismiss you, let me check that butt plug.

I got out of the tub, turned around with my butt facing her and bent over with my hands on the toilet seat. She pulled aside the strip of material running up my ass crack and pushed the butt plug in as far as it would go. "Good, it's still in place." She then pulled it all the way out. "Let's change butt plugs. Hold on, stay right there," she said with a sly smile. She went to the medicine cabinet and removed a new butt plug. This one was a bit bigger, but not alarmingly so. She grabbed a tube of lube and slathered it all over the new plug. She walked back behind me and put the tip up against my asshole and slid it slowly back in place. A familiar full feeling swept over me. My dick was still as hard as a rock, and now uncomfortably so. "That wasn't so difficult. Your asshole is getting into shape. That bodes well for later. Now go back out to the living room until one of us calls you again," she ordered.

Bodes well for later? What was that all about? Those thoughts and mental imagery of her bare pussy centimeters from my face consumed me as I walked, nearly completely naked, back to the living room and my hard chair.

A Night Out on the Town?

Perhaps 15 minutes later, Kara, the brunette, called me and asked me to come back to the bedroom on the left side of the hall. When I entered, I saw both women standing there. Surprisingly, Kara also had a bald pussy. What a sight! Kara's breasts were smaller than Suz's, but perfectly shaped and well-proportioned for her tall and lean body. They were holding hands.

Suz stepped behind Kara and reached around and cupped her pert breasts. Kara said, "We're going out and need your help getting dressed. We both have laid out a set of clothes that you are to help us put on." As she was speaking that last sentence, I noticed Suz had slid one hand between Kara's butt cheeks and was playing with her pussy. Needless to say, my dick was again hard as a rock and standing at attention as I stared dumbfounded at these beautiful nude women.

I peeled my eyes away from the action around Kara's pussy and noted the two sets of clothes nicely laid out on the bed. "Me first," Kara said.

I walked over to the bed and picked up a pair of tiny leopard print thong panties. When I say tiny, I guess I mean extremely skimpy. The front triangle was barely enough to hide Kara's beautiful pussy. I picked them up, feeling their silky softness, knelt down and held them at calf level for Kara to step into. Just as she was stepping into the first leg hole, she reached down and ran a finger up her wet, bare pussy. Just teasing me, I guess. She then lifted her other leg and I put the other leg hole over her foot and began pulling them up over her thighs and into place with a very thin strip of material running up her ass and the tiny triangle of material barely covering her pussy.

I looked over at Suz and she was watching me dress Kara and gently rubbing her clit in slow, circular motions. Her mouth was slightly open and her tongue seemed to be continuously licking her lips.

Kara pointed toward the bed and said, "Okay, now the stockings."

I then reached over to the bed and grabbed a pair of thigh-high stockings, the kind with elastic at the top of the stocking designed to allow them to stay up by themselves. I bunched the stockings up and slipped each one over Kara's feet and worked them slowly up her thighs. The black, sheer stockings came to just above mid-thigh. She looked incredibly sexy with the thigh-highs and skimpy leopard print g-string. Still kneeling on the floor, I reached over a grabbed a short black skirt and held it for her to step into. I pulled it up to her waist and buttoned the side button. The skirt came down to just above the stocking tops. I was sure the stocking tops would show when she walked, or certainly when she sat down and crossed her legs.

I stood up and went to grab the shirt she had selected, a light, white silk shirt. There was no bra, so I started to walk behind her with the shirt. She stopped me and ordered me to lick and suck on her nipples. I planted my face between her breasts and began to pay close attention to each one. With erect nipples pointing straight out, she told me to stop and resume getting her dressed.

Scoob
Scoob
202 Followers