The Proposition Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God yes!" she said quickly.

He slid his cock over her clit a few times and felt her shiver below him.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, pushing her hips harder against him. It wasn't long before she couldn't take any more teasing though. "God... push it inside me," she groaned loudly. "I want your long dick sliding into me, inch by inch. Then I want you to hold me down while you fuck me... hard... taking my pussy... fuck me like an animal."

Vince moved his cock to her hole and pushed... slowly... putting his shaft inside her inch by inch, just like she wanted, until he was buried inside her. He could feel her pussy squeeze him, milk him, as he split her open.

"God... you're so fucking big," she hissed, trying not to move for a moment.

Vince pulled out slowly, enjoying how her hot, wet pussy felt sucking at his shaft and then thrust in again. It felt so good to make long, slow strokes at first, but couldn't take that torture for long.

"Fuck me, Vince," she said, pleading him. He put his hands on the bed on either side of her and let his hips fly, quickly moving in and out of her. Driving in so hard that their bodies slapped together, driving his cock as deep as he could go.

Vince grunted. This was exactly what he needed. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, pinching her own nipples between her fingers as she writhed beneath him.

"God you're so hard," she moaned. "You're so big in my tight little pussy."

There was just one more thing Vince wanted. He grabbed underneath one of her legs and lifted it higher again, pulling it up onto his shoulder. Then he grabbed her throat with his other hand, squeezing softly. Her eyes opened wide, as her nostrils flared and a slight smile crossed her lips.

"Yes, oh God, yes," she said, looking so happy. "I like that. Just like that. Take me. Take my fucking pussy. Take anything you want."

Vince started fucking her harder now, taking her, taking her pussy just as she wanted... just as he always wanted. Her body felt so incredible beneath him.

"Don't stop," she moaned. "Oh my God. You're so good at that. You're so good at making mommy feel so good, baby. Yeah, give me that fucking cock."

As Vince was thrusting into her, sweat pouring from his body, she reached down and started playing with her clit.

"Yeah, yeah," she moaned. When he looked down again, she was watching his cock plunging into her. "I like watching," she said, smiling through the pleasure. "Yeah... fuck... fuck... oh yes. Mmmm... son yes... oh, son yes... fuck mommy just like that."

"Your pussy feels so good, mommy," Vince grunted. He was getting close to his own orgasm.

"That's it... oh yes... that feels so fucking good, baby," she whimpered, barely able to speak any more. "Mommy's pussy loves you. Just take me, baby.... take me... take me... God that feels... so fucking good."

Vince felt her hand move faster between them, circling her clit faster and faster, making that little nub so hard and sensitive.

"Just keep fucking me like that," she whimpered. She was so close to cumming. "Oh, just like that. Mommy's gonna cum on your dick so hard... Oh you're gonna make me cum."

Vince kept thrusting, hard and fast, trying to drive her over the edge. And he wasn't disappointed when he felt her body quiver below him. Her legs were shaking, her eyes closed, and her mouth open in a primal scream.

"Ohhhhhhh.... yessssssss... oh, fuck... oh fuck yes," she moaned as she came on his cock. Vince could feel her wetness drench him and drip from his balls.

She lay there for a second, basking in the pleasure that was captivating her entire body. Her legs were still shaking as Vince moved up, straddling her legs, and kissed her.

"Mmm," she moaned into his kiss. "I want to taste my pussy off your cock. Hmmm? Can I?"

"Yeah," Vince said, moving higher so that he was straddling her chest, his hard, wet dick over her lips. "Yeah, that looks so good. I want to taste my pussy juice off that fucking dick." Vince bent forward and slid his cock into her mouth, his hips now over her face. If he just pressed down... he'd slide his cock right into her throat and there would be nothing she could do to stop it. But Vince restrained his urge and let her lick and suck as much as she wanted. "Oh, that feels so good," Vince whispered as she licked the length of his shaft and suckled on the tip.

"Yeah? You want to give me that cum?" she asked.

"Oh, fuck yes," Vince groaned. He was so close now.

"Give me that cum baby. Make me take all of it." She slid him deep inside her mouth again, lifting her head to slide it to the back of her throat on her own terms.

"I'm gonna cum hard," Vince whispered, feeling so much pleasure on the head of his cock. "Oh God... God that feels so good, don't you fucking stop. I'm gonna cum... where do you want it?"

"All over me," she said, smiling, stroking his cock with her hands, aiming the head right at her face.

"All over you?"

"Yeah, I want to fucking drown in it."

She started stroking faster and faster and used one hand to swirl over the sensitive head, driving me insane.

"Fuck," Vince moaned as he felt his cum boiling inside him.

"Give it to me," she said, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out. And then it burst forth, spraying her chest and face again and again, the long sticky ropes of cum striping her skin.

"Oh my goodness," she giggled. Then she lifted her mouth towards his cock once again. "Come here. Let me make sure I have all of it," she said, sliding it into her mouth to suck everything off his shaft.

*****

They fucked several more times that night, doing anything and everything that felt right in the moment, and ended the night late, laying in each others arms.

*****

The alarm rang late the next morning and they had to get ready before checking out of the hotel at 11:00am. They both took a shower, touching each other playfully, but nothing more serious. After they got dressed and started walking to the door, Vince asked her the question that had been nagging him all morning.

"So... when can we do this again?"

"Oh, baby, it's a one time thing," she said, smiling. "Until maybe next year."

"What?" Vince asked, not quite understanding this whole thing, especially after last night.

"Once a year. That's the rule," she said, closing the door behind them.

They started walking down the hallway toward the elevator.

"You know I don't play by the rules," Vince said.

She stopped, turned towards him, and kissed him.

She pressed the elevator button and they rode down and left the hotel in silence.

It was going to be a long, long year. He wasn't sure that was going to be a rule he could keep.

12