The Psychiatrist Ch. 02: The Payoff

Story Info
Conservative wife unknowingly pays her bet via hypnosis.
8.4k words
4.07
32.4k
24

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is the second of eight chapters. It will make a whole lot more sense if you have also read chapter one. This story involves a woman who does things under hypnosis that she would never have done if she were in her right mind. If this sort of thing offends you, I suggest you move on to other stories. Personally, I think this is a pretty hot story understanding that the whole thing is fiction and not to be confused with actual events or real people. It's the stuff of fantasies. Hope you enjoy it.

*****

THE PSYCHIATRIST

Chapter Two

THE PAYOFF

It was awkward and obviously uncomfortable for Chuck to kneel there next to me while my arms and legs were still tied to the chair but he somehow felt he owed me at least this much courtesy as my long time golfing buddy. He spoke up; "So Rob, you pretty much know what happened next, do you really have to hear all the gory details?"

I looked over at my wife lying peacefully on the bed and said, "I need to know Chuck. I've got to sort this out in my head. I have to decide if our marriage is over as I kick my cheating wife to the curb or whether she is simply a drunk girl who innocently entered into a foolish bet with a master manipulator. If that's the case, I need to scoop her up in my arms and lovingly begin the process of healing our wounds.

I need to know what happened or else I know I'll go insane with nagging questions. It sounds like she is not going to be in any position to give me the details I need."

Chuck immediately protested. "No way Rob, don't let this put an end to your marriage! You and Holly are perfect for each other and you make the best couple I've ever met. Yes, she made a foolish bet but I know and you do as well that none of the rest of this stuff that's happened has taken place with any understanding on her part. This Holly that you saw here tonight isn't the Holly that either you or I know!"

With that Chuck readjusted his position by putting a bar towel on the floor under his knees. Meanwhile we could still hear laughter and the sounds of drink glasses and beer bottles in the other room. But all that noise was blocked from my mind as I concentrated on the relaxed inhale and exhale coming from my wife. Wistfully I asked Chuck; "Is there any way you can let me touch her? I just want to lay my hand on her shoulder so she knows I'm here."

Chuck answered; "I don't think that's a good idea since neither you nor I understand this hypnosis thing. We could inadvertently mess something up in her mind. No, I think we just have to let this thing play out." Then he went on; "Shall we just watch and wait or do you still need to know what happened when the doc pinched her ear and spoke the command?"

It was pretty obvious to me that Chuck would rather not have to explain all the details but nonetheless I said; "No Chuck, I need to know the details, especially since Holly will apparently have little or no recall of what happened here. One of us needs to know."

So, Chuck began to tell the whole sordid story of how Holly responded to 'the command' when Jim gave it to her: "I've never experienced anything like it in my entire life. Holly was still sitting on her bar stool turned around with her back to the bar, Lou was behind the bar hanging on to every word that was being spoken while Jim and I were standing on the floor in front of her.

We weren't standing super close to
her in an intimidating way, just standing a couple feet away watching. Jim was on my right when he pinched Holly's ear and clearly said, "Holly, COMMENCE". I kid you not Rob, as soon as he said that word, Holly shot up off the bar stool and threw her arms around my neck pressing her lips to mine. Then within seconds she was unbuttoning my shirt and shoving it off my shoulders. Next, she started to grab at my pants when Jim spoke up saying that we all needed to move to a more private location.

The doc didn't know that Lou had such a great set up in his office but we all moved down the hall way into this room. As soon as we were next to the bed Holly again grabbed the front of my pants and began backing up until she could sit down on the bed all the while pulling me toward her. Then with incredible speed she unbuckled my belt, unfastened my Levi's and lowered my zipper.

Honestly Rob, it happened so fast I barely knew what she was doing before my pants were at my knees as she looked up into my eyes and said, "I've been wanting to do this ever since Rob introduced you to me at the golf club two years ago." Rob, I know that Holly doesn't usually act like this but what could I do? I was turned on!"

At that comment, I couldn't help but let out a huge sigh and I felt Chuck put his hand on my shoulder saying, "I promise you buddy, it was a shock to me too. I had no idea she had ever entertained thoughts like that. Neither of us ever said or did anything I can think of to even hint at such a thing. Maybe it wasn't really her talking but just acting out the sex crazed woman theme that Jim had placed in her head."

Chuck went on, "Well, I was standing in my boxers with my pants now at my ankles. Then I was able to kick off my loafers and step out of my pants just as Holly stuck her thumbs into the elastic of my boxers and slowly lowered them over my now rock hard cock. When she did that, she just said; "Very nice" as she pushed my boxers to the floor and wrapped her left hand around the base of my cock.

Look Rob, I want you to know that Liz and I are happily married and neither of us have ever cheated on one another at least as far as I know but geez, I'm only a human! How could I resist your gorgeous wife with her hand on my privates? I was totally mesmerized as she stuck out her tongue and began licking and toying with me. Then with her right hand she began unbuttoning her own blouse somehow shrugging it off her shoulders her blouse hit the floor. After that, without a pause she wrapped her lips around my cock while using both hands she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra."

I was shocked as I sat there tied up listening to what seemed like an unbelievable story about my wife. I couldn't believe my ears, yet, I had seen enough of the action to realize that he must be telling me the truth.

He went on with his account of the evenings events; "God Rob, Holly's tits are perfect! I mean, I knew that she was in great shape but I've never in my life seen a more perfect rack! What size are they by the way?"

I numbly answered his inquiry by simply saying "36C".

Chuck just let out a moan and continued; "Well, all I can say is if a sculptor ever wanted to make a statue of the world's most perfect body he should use Holly for his model!"

I suppose I should have appreciated his compliment about my wife but somehow this didn't seem to be the time or place to appreciate comments like that. I looked again at my beautiful wife lying peacefully on the bed with her perfectly formed back and bottom fully in view.

By this time, Chuck was really into his story and it's almost like he forgot that the guy he was telling it to was actually her husband. "By now," he said, "She was refocusing her attention on my cock and again. I'm not trying to make you mad but you gotta know that never in my life have I had a blow job like she gave me tonight! You can clearly see that I'm no giant in the men's department, just about average in length and thickness but my wife Liz has never taken it all the way in. Liz always complains that it makes her gag. But Holly took it until her lips were buried in my pubes! That was a first for me!


In my entire life, I've never been deep throated before!"

My immediate response to his excitement was, "Neither have I."

Chuck looked up at me and asked, "Do you mean to tell me that she's never deep throated you before?"

What could I say except, "That's right, it looks like you got her virgin throat." As tears again began to form in the corner of my eyes I was determined not to let Chuck or the other guys see me cry.

"Hey, I'm sorry man, but how could I resist?"

"Yeah, I know, I don't think I could resist if the shoes were reversed and I had your wife Liz lips wrapped around my cock either. I just wonder when she ever learned how to deep throat because it sure as hell wasn't with me!"

I could tell Chuck was taken aback a bit by my comment about the shoes being on the other foot. He was thinking for the first time how he might be feeling if some other guy was with his wife. It was pretty obvious he didn't like the idea of that happening one little bit. Then Chuck shot back, "Hey man, don't' even let your mind go there about her learning this from some other guy! I'm sure it was just the hypnosis. I don't have any doubts that this was all new to her too!

Well anyway, I was about to lose it when she grabbed tight around the base of my cock and said, "Not yet big boy". Then she stood and again wrapped her arms around my neck pressing her nipples into my chest hair and giving me another passionate kiss. As we were kissing I saw Jim come along side us and began to lower the zipper on the side of her skirt. It pooled to the floor and she kicked off her shoes while stepping out of the skirt. Now she was on her tip toes with her arms still around my neck standing in nothing but the sexiest red thong that I have ever seen! I've tried to get my wife Liz to wear something like that but she always says she can't get comfortable with the thin strip of material buried in her ass. But gawd did Holly look like a Playmate of the Year!

As we were kissing I noticed Jim methodically picking up our clothes and neatly folding them over there on Lou's desk as you can plainly see." I glanced over at the desk noticing two neatly stacked piles of clothing, his and hers side by side. I was in shock! Stunned is a word that comes to mind describing how I felt. Holly and I have always had a healthy sex life but what Chuck was describing is so way out of character for my little 'Miss Purity Pledge' girl, I was having a hard time processing it in my mind.

In the background, I could still hear laughter and talking coming from the bar as Chuck finished his account of how this whole thing got started earlier this evening. "Well, I suppose you need to know that Holly pulled me to the bed and said; "OK mister, now I'm ready for you to return the favor, get your tongue over here and get busy with this pussy". As she said this as she scooted back on the bed and spread her legs."

I couldn't help it as another groan escaped my lips. Just the thought of another man seeing my wife naked was killing me much less the idea that he was going to actually taste her as well!

Chuck said; "I know this is hard Rob, but you said you wanted to know." Little did Chuck know that it's like getting kicked in the guts but in a weird sort of way, I did appreciate the way he was telling me in a no holds barred sort of way.

"Please go on."

"Rob, I know you're a friend of mine and I really don't mean to make you angrier than you already are but I gotta tell you that I have never tasted a pussy as sweet as Holly's. I won't go into all the details but four times she orgasmed to the oral sex I gave her and then as she came down from her forth cum she said; "I'm ready to have that beautiful cock of yours buried in my cunt now!""

"Wait a minute", I nearly shouted as I jerked my head toward Chuck. "Did she really say that? Are those the actual words she used?"

I could see Chuck ponder for a moment wondering if perhaps he had already said too much and finally just said, "Yes, that's exactly what she said. Why do you ask?"

"Because in all the years I've known her, she has never said the word cock or cunt! That's just not part of her vocabulary. Only once while we were watching a movie that had a racy scene in it did she say the word 'pussy', and that was when she made a comment something like "I'll bet that girl's pussy is really sore." Even then, she was totally embarrassed that she had used the word 'pussy' out loud. Whenever she wants to refer to my organ she always uses the word penis and if she is ever referring to herself, it is always her vagina. So, in some ways your telling me that she used words like cock and cunt is kind of comforting because it lets me know that she really isn't acting like herself and the hypnosis is controlling her words and actions."

"Look", Chuck said, "Again you've got to understand that this hypnosis stuff makes people do strange things. If it's any consolation to you, I was so jacked up that I came within three thrusts into her. It probably didn't even take one full minute and I was finished. It's not like I fucked her for hours.

But as soon as I pulled out I saw that both Lou and Vic were standing on either side of the bed and had already taken their clothes off. Right away Lou took my place and immediately started thrusting into her. She was going crazy with him when she reached out to grab Vic's huge penis. Lou is about the same size as me but that cock of Vic's is easily two or three inches longer and twice as thick!

Lou told her that he wanted her to ride him to completion so he crawled onto the bed and laid down on his back, but she said; "Before I climb on you, I just have to see if I can swallow this big cock."

With that she grabbed Vic's hunk of meat and bit by bit took him into her mouth. Vic's eyes were getting bigger and bigger as he said, 'Hot damn, I've been with over a hundred women and none of them have even come close to doing what this little filly is doing!"

Then she began bobbing her head up and down his shaft until her nose was pressed against his groin and his cock was obviously buried deep into the recesses of her throat. We could even see her neck bulge as she swallowed that monster! Then she just held him there for the longest time while struggling to breathe through her nose. "Damn! Damn! Damn!" Vic shouted, "She's massaging my cock with her throat!" And with that he shot what seemed like a gallon of jizz straight into her stomach.

As Vic was staggering back he literally had to sit in that chair over there he was so weak from it all. Honestly Rob, if you weren't in this rotten position you find yourself in tonight I think you would have really been proud of her. We could all see that she was pretty proud of herself for such a small girl to be able to totally wipe out that giant of a bouncer!"

I didn't know if I should smile or not, but in some perverted sort of way I was proud of her for being able to take on a guy the size of Vic and clean his clock. Then I caught myself for even thinking such a thing and Chuck continued his story.

"As soon as she was finished with Vic she climbed on Lou and began riding his cock and it wasn't long before he said, "Oh shit!" Then we could see he was looking at the video monitor mounted up near the ceiling in that corner over there."

I turned my head and noticed two monitors, one displayed the entry door of the tavern and another that showed the bar itself aimed at the cash register. Chuck went on, "That's when he saw you walking into the bar and told Vic to get behind the door and take care of you before you could cause problems. But he did tell Vic not to hurt you, but to just to keep you from hurting us.

Vic asked if he should keep you from coming into the office and Lou told him 'no'. He explained that it would be harder on you not knowing what was going on than it would be for you to see it for yourself. Remember Rob, at this point based on the flirting before the hypnosis began and based also on some of the things she had said, we all assumed you two were into this kind of lifestyle.

Anyway, that's pretty much when you walked in and you know the rest."

"Not quite," I replied, "Remember I got knocked out after seeing Holly on top of Lou and when I woke up Jim was doing her doggy style. What about the two younger guys? Did they have her too?"

"Oh, that's right. I almost forgot you were out of it but the answer is no. You were only unconscious for five minutes or so. Lou finished shortly after Vic tied you up and then Jim got her on her hands and knees. And by the way buddy, I hate to be telling you this but Holly was having a hell of a good time even though none of us could last more than a couple of minutes with her hot little body. She wasn't fighting the sex at all and in fact she seemed to be loving every minute of it. But remember, it wasn't really her, it was the hypnosis!

Anyway; in spite of the fact that Jim got this whole thing rolling, he didn't prove to be much of a lover. He had just started when you woke up from your little nap and he was done within two or three minutes of entering her.

As Chuck was finishing his story we could hear footsteps coming down the hall and the door opened. Jim walked over to me as the rest of the guys came in and I could tell he was pleasantly surprised to see that the gag had been removed from my mouth. He knelt in front of me and asked if I was alright. With anger in my eyes I spit out; "What kind of dumb ass question is that? I thought psychiatrists were supposed to be able to come up with smart questions and yet you have the stupidity of asking me if I'm alright while watching my wife get raped!"

Chuck piped up and turning to Jim he said, "Look Jim, we've been talking while you guys were in the bar and come to find out Rob and Holly are not into some kinky lifestyle after all. In fact, until tonight, Rob is the only guy Holly has ever had sex with!"

"The ONLY ONE! Oh, my god Rob, is that true"? Jim asked.

"That's right bozo. Thanks for fucking the shit out of my innocent wife"!

Jim went on trying to defend himself a bit. "Now you need to understand something Rob; admittedly we've been taking advantage of your wife sexually but she's the one who made this bet and we gave her every opportunity to get out of it with no questions asked."

He wasn't using an argumentative tone of voice, he was just stating the facts so what could I do but respond, "Yeah I know, Chuck did a good job of filling me in on all the details."

Jim looked at Chuck, "Did you tell him everything?" Chuck just nodded in the affirmative as Jim turned back to me and said, "Rob, you know that especially in a tavern, a bet is a bet and it needs to be paid. So, I'm afraid you need to remain tied up just a little bit longer because these two young real estate agents have been patiently waiting their turn with Holly".

There must have been the look of horror in my eyes but Jim said; "Holly bet me $500 that I couldn't hypnotize her into becoming a sex crazed woman willing to service every guy in the bar. Well, these two guys were in the bar at the time. In fact, they were shooting pool when you got that emergency call, remember"?

"Yeah, I remember. But she was drunk when she made that bet!" I was pleading for her.

"Well she didn't seem drunk at the time and now she needs to finish her obligation." With that he nodded to the two young guys and they started to strip their clothes off. Then Jim approached the bed and spoke to my beautiful bride: "Holly, it's time to sit up."

Right away she sat up with a smile on her face and looked up into Jim's eyes and casually said, "Hello." If it weren't for the fact that my wife was sitting naked in front of a room full of men, it might have been almost comical.

Jim said, "We have two more men who are ready to have sex with you and then we will be finished."

Just then Lou piped up saying, "Wait a minute. Vic never really had a turn, she just sucked him off"! It was bad enough that I was going to have to watch these two young bucks taking my wife but I cringed at the thought of Vic's monster cock stretching her pussy out of shape.

Fortunately, Vic spoke up saying; "I'm good. After what she did for me I don't want anything else to happen with me. I just want to savor the memory of her taking me all the way down her throat and I don't want anything else to cloud that memory."