The Psychologist's Assistant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it might help if we loosened the top a little. Showed a bit of shoulder? You would look so beautiful and natural." Haleema was initially concerned. But Mr. Sloan had sincerity in his eyes that belied his perverted intent.

She nodded her agreement and was about to drop the abaya.

"No, no. I don't want to lose this beautiful natural look. I will help." Mr. Sloan said before coming up behind Haleema and slowly lowering the zip so that her dress opened up. Larry took a deep breath as her back was exposed and he was able to see the back of her bra. He lowered the dress down her shoulders exposing them and beginning to show some cleavage.

Haleema could feel a strong tension building between her legs and she would squeeze them together more frequently to increase the pressure on her clit.

Larry began to make Haleema pose in different positions as she revealed more and more. Larry could now see the top of her breasts. He loved how her body was a lighter shade to her face. Her body had never seen the sun or another man's eyes and he loved that he was the only man to see her this way.

Larry began to lower his boxers to reveal the top of his cock. He was acutely aware of Haleema's looks and he wanted to keep her in an aroused state for as long as possible. He hoped to tear open her hymen soon enough and feel real blood gush from her cunt.

Haleema lifted her abaya slightly higher subconsciously so she could rub her clit. She was so horny at the sight of Mr. Sloan's cock that she had this unexplainable urge to touch herself.

Mr. Sloan lowered his boxers a little more so that just the tip of his cock was covered.

"Oh Allah." Haleema moaned quietly as she saw more of the cock that had been on her mind.

"Do you want to recreate the picture?" Mr. Sloan suggested.

Haleema nodded her head as her arousal dictated her decisions.

"But you will need to take off your dress." Mr. Sloan said. Haleema was in a deeply conflicted state. She knew all this was wrong but she was being controlled by her desire.

"Yes, sir. But also...uhm...you need to take off your boxers to recreate it?" Haleema said as she wanted to see that big cock in real life.

Larry moved a chair to recreate the scene. He then looked over at Haleema.

"Take it off and I will remove my boxers," Larry offered in a trade.

Haleema was less reluctant than ever before as she was led by a desire she had been feeling all day. She lowered the dress down to reveal her white cotton bra and extremely damp cotton panties.

Mr. Sloan lowered his boxers to reveal his monster cock and Haleema went weak at the knees as she felt her pussy release another gush of fluids.

Mr. Sloan set up the camera on the tripod and it began to automatically flash. He then sat down on the chair and motioned for Haleema to get on his lap and her thigh was brushing against the cock. She was bit her lip and kept her legs tight together.

Mr. Sloan gently parted her legs which led to her thigh making greater contact with his cock and Haleema sighed.

"Do you want to make this picture even more natural and beautiful?" Mr. Sloan asked.

"How, sir?" Haleema asked.

"If I take off your bra and use my hands to cover your breasts and you cover my penis with your hand. It will give it an interconnected and natural feel." Mr. Sloan offered before he took her hand and moved it to his cock. Haleema naturally gripped it.

"Oh my Allah!" She moaned as she finally felt that big monster. She was unable to fit her hand around it, it was so fucking big she thought.

Mr. Sloan took that as her acceptance and unhooked her bra from the back. He removed it out of one arm and then the other as Haleema reluctantly let go his cock.

Mr. Sloan initially just held Haleema's breasts as he felt the weight and size of them. He loved how large and perky they were. Haleema moved her free hand over Mr. Sloan's hand as he held her breast.

Haleema began to slowly stroke Mr. Sloan's cock. It was a natural reaction to having her hand around it and her other hand began to press Mr. Sloan's hand into her breast.

Larry knew she was feeling horny and he began to play with her tits. Initially gently squeezing them. Haleema moved her hand between her legs and began to rub her wet panties as Mr. Sloan began to pinch and twist her nipples.

"Oh Sir. Oh Sir." Haleema moaned as she became more and more aroused.

Larry began to pull on her nipples and twist them as he wanted to increase the mix of pain and pleasure. Her nipples were becoming engorged and distended as she leaned back against Larry.

Larry then moved his hand down her body and positioned it over her hand that was between her legs. Larry began to press her fingers harder against her clit and the moans from Haleema were beginning to escalate. Larry hoped that tonight would be the night he could take the horny virgin.

Haleema's arousal was broken by the sound of her phone ringing. She was so close to the euphoria she craved but she knew that call was her Mother. She had lost track of time and it was late in the evening. She had to be home and she knew she was in big trouble.

She quickly turned around and straddled Mr. Sloan. She pushed her breasts into his face as she bore her weight down on his cock.

"Please, sir, suck on my nipples. I beg you," she begged and Larry obliged. He could not believe she was begging to have her nipples sucked.

He initially gently nipped and sucked on them but she pulled his head against them.

Larry became more aggressive and began to squeeze them tightly as Haleema grinded against his fat monster.

"YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Haleema screamed as her voice filled the studio.

Haleema went limp as her body was hit by a thunderous orgasm.

Her phone rang again and she knew she was in big trouble. She quickly got dressed and made her way home.

Larry was disappointed as he hoped to be pumping her cunt by the end of the session. But he knew this was an important breakthrough.

The next morning Larry sent Haleema a message that he would be out on a visit and would be late. He told her where the hideaway key was and asked her to let herself in. He told her he had left some office clothes for her to wear in his bedroom and asked her to get changed before he arrived.

Haleema was also running late in the morning, unlike the office, Mr. Sloan's office was out of the city and she was struggling to get there. She had missed her train and this set her back 30 minutes.

She arrived late and Mr. Sloan's car was not in the drive, Haleema presumed he was still out but he had parked in the garage on this occasion.

Haleema entered the house and it seemed deserted. She made her way up to the bedroom and found the clothes Mr. Sloan had laid out for her. She thought she could get dressed before he arrived and he would not know she was late.

She noticed that as well as the usual blouse and skirt, Mr. Sloan had also picked out small red lace underwear for her to wear. It comprised of a red lace thong and a small quarter cup bra. She rubbed the material between her fingers and her body was already on fire.

Haleema had not realized that the shower was running when she walked in. Larry had received the message she was late and he had another devious plan come to mind.

Haleema quickly removed her hijab and abaya as she picked up the blouse. She placed her hand under the material as it looked almost see through.

Haleema was then surprised by the sound of the door opening. She quickly covered herself with the blouse but her nakedness was obvious. She turned to see Mr. Sloan walk in completely naked dripping with water as he had a towel drying his hair. His monstrous cock looked so humongous even in a flaccid state as it swung from side to side like pendulum.

Haleema could not take her eyes off Mr. Sloan's cock when all of a sudden he acted shocked at seeing her. Larry was playing to his audience but he had planned this all along. He wanted Haleema to see his cock early as he wanted to set the tone for the day. He wanted her in an aroused state.

"Haleema, what are you still doing here?" Mr. Sloan said in an annoyed manner.

"I am so sorry, sir. My train was late and then I missed my usual bus. I messaged to say I was going to be late." She pleaded.

Larry picked up his phone from the table.

"Oh, so you did. We don't have time to waste. The first patient is arriving in less than 30 minutes." Mr. Sloan said.

Mr. Sloan dropped his towel as he walked into his closet. Haleema looked at his fat ass wobble but she could not help but look between his legs to see his fat cock hanging down. She took a deep sigh as she wondered how she could shake these thoughts.

Haleema was feeling horny and decided to wear the new underwear Mr. Sloan had bought.

She quickly dressed before Mr. Sloan returned from the walk in wardrobe. She made her way down to the office area to wait for the first patient.

Mr. Sloan shortly after followed and as he walked towards her she could not help but glance at his bulge. She did not know what was coming over her.

The first patient was Virginia Lane. Mr. Sloan told Haleema she was a 44 year old mother of four that was coping with the tragic break up of her 20 year marriage.

She walked in dressed from head to toe in designer attire. Every item was branded and if it was not obvious, she made sure to mention it. She had an elegant way about her and she seemed to enjoy the attention.

Haleema was on her laptop as Mr. Sloan was sat with his trusty notepad.

"Mr. Sloan, the drugs are not working. I am having the same lucid dreams." Ms Lane said in an overdramatic manner.

"The drugs are not related to the dream. They are simply to help you sleep. Please tell me about your most recent dream," Mr. Sloan asked. Haleema was amazed by his calm self-assured approach. Nothing and no one ever intimidated him.

Haleema saw an email pop up on her laptop. It was from Mr. Sloan but he seemed to be just writing on his notepad as he listened to Ms Lane. Mr. Sloan looked over at Haleema to let her know he had sent it.

Haleema opened the email to find a couple of pictures of her posing in her abaya. She had to admit she looked better than she could have imagined. The further she went into the images, the sexier she seemed to look. She was reminded of what happened yesterday and bit her lip. The final picture was of her on Mr. Sloan's lap in just her panties and that made her panties with gush as she saw the monster cock once more. She glanced over at Mr. Sloan's crotch as she thought about his cock.

"...it was the gardener. Of all people, I was having wild and depraved sex with the gardener." Haleema heard Ms Lane cut through as she went back to taking notes.

Mr. Sloan calmly nodded along and allowed Ms Lane to finish.

"How frequently would you say you pleasure yourself?" Mr. Sloan asked as Ms Lane acted offended.

"How dare you ask me such a question. A lady would never." She replied. Haleema was worried that this would lead to a complaint.

"I am your therapist Ms Lane. I am not here to judge or gossip. I want to help you deal with these issues. Let me make it easier, when was the last time you pleasured yourself?" Mr. Sloan asked calmly.

"Well, this morning, after the dream, I guess," Ms Lane replied.

"How often do you usually pleasure myself?" Mr. Sloan asked.

"Not regularly. Only after these dreams." Ms Lane replied.

"When was the last time you had sex?" Mr. Sloan asked.

"It was almost 2 years ago." Ms Lane replied feeling rather embarrassed.

The sexual nature of the questions and pictures Haleema had just seen was making Haleema feel aroused.

"How was the sex in your married in your life?" Mr. Sloan asked.

"It was good. We had 4 children after all." Ms Lane replied feeling defensive.

"I am sorry I was not clear. Did you always orgasm? Did you ever experiment?" Mr. Sloan asked.

"Does anyone always orgasm?" Haleema felt a bit embarrassed at hearing this. She always seemed to orgasm with Mr. Sloan and they never even had sex. Is this not what everyone experienced?

"No. My husband was always somewhat mundane in the bedroom department." Ms Lane told him.

Mr. Sloan seemed to mull it over. The session continued up about how Ms Lane was always reserved and was comfortable in her mundane life. She became more reclusive following her divorce. Mr. Sloan mulled it over and concluded. Mr. Sloan had a good habit of letting patients explore their thoughts and talk them out.

"Perhaps, this is a new chapter in your life that needs real exploration." Mr. Sloan said.

Following the session Mr. Sloan approached me.

"How are you finding sitting in?" Mr. Sloan asked.

"It has been good. It is different being in the room and reading the body language and how to talk." Haleema seemed excited.

"What did you think of the pictures? They turned out quite well." Mr. Sloan asked.

"Yes, sir. They look good." Haleema replied while briefly glancing at his bulge. The images always brought her mind back to that monster cock.

The next session was with Mr. Peters. He was an ad executive with a peculiar fetish for feet. Haleema sat in once more as she heard about how his fetish started in his teens when he was obsessed with mother's shoes.

Mr. Sloan sent me pictures once more. Only this time they were of my feet. I had never looked at my feet like this before. They seemed so natural and pure.

Mr. Peters was talking about a colleagues feet and how he wanted to worship them. Haleema wondered if her feet were worthy of worship.

"I wanted so much to kiss and suck on them but of course she would think I am some sick pervert." Mr. Peters said. Haleema looked over at Mr. Sloan and wondered if he would worship her feet. Would he want to?

Mr. Sloan's final session was in the afternoon and it was booked in for a double session.

Haleema had a break following the session with Mr. Peters and went to the kitchen. This was a large spacious open plan kitchen unlike the office. She was in awe at the well designed home.

Haleema as washing her dishes after her lunch as Mr. Sloan watched her ass in the tight skirt. He had deliberately picked out a tight skirt and tight blouse. He wanted her ass to be ready to pop out of the skirt. Haleema had struggled to close the buttons on the blouse and left the top two open as they would simply not close. She knew the cleavage was showing but she could do nothing about it.

Mr. Sloan approached her from behind with his coffee mug in hand. Haleema looked over her shoulder.

"Could you also wash this for me?" Mr. Sloan said as he handed her the coffee mug. In doing so Mr. Sloan pressed into her from behind. His hard cock pressing against her tight buttocks.

Haleema bit her lip as she felt this.

"Yes, of course, sir." She replied as she rubbed her ass along the hard cock.

Mr. Sloan pressed the side of his hand into her breast before handing her the mug. Haleema felt that tension between her legs growing.

The rubbing between them began to grow as Mr. Sloan now held her breasts and squeezed.

"I came to tell you that the evening session has been cancelled." Mr. Sloan whispered in her ear. She could feel his hot breath on her ear. She arched forward slightly to gain a better angle to rub against him.

"Do we finish early?" Haleema asked as she tried to contain her moans.

Mr. Sloan became bolder as he began to open the buttons on her blouse. Haleema placed her hands over his but to her surprise did not stop him.

"I was thinking we could finish the photo shoot. I hate leaving art unfinished," he said.

"No. I cannot." Haleema replied. Despite her horny feelings she knew this was wrong. She also had a fear about how far she would go. She could not risk losing her virginity as it would ruin her name and chances of a marriage.

Mr. Sloan began to kiss her neck and Haleema's resistance began to fade.

"You looked so beautiful and natural in the pictures, it would be a travesty to leave the work unfinished." He whispered in her ear. Mr. Sloan was now massaging her breasts through the lace bra he had bought her as her moans were becoming more obvious. Mr. Sloan had lifted her breasts out of the bra as he pinched and rolled her nipples. Haleema was rubbing her fat ass against his crotch.

"Hmmmm. Yes," she moaned in response to the manipulation of her nipples. He was breaking down the resistance and for a moment he thought he could take her now without waiting.

All of a sudden the doorbell interrupted their little game. Haleema came back to her senses as she pulled him off and set her clothes back to how they were before going to answer the door.

She opened the door to find her Mother standing there.

Haleema is in shock as she was wearing office clothes and she can feel her Mother's eyes look on in shock and disappointment. She feels a sharp stinging slap from her mother.

Haleema bows her head as a naughty child.

"Where is your boss?" She demands and walks in past her.

"Mr. Sloan, I need to speak to you right now," her mother demands.

Haleema looks over her shoulder and can see Mr. Sloan appear in the foyer.

"Please come in to my office, Mrs. Sulaiman." Mr. Sloan said.

Haleema could see the anger in her mother's eyes and she knew she would be in big trouble when she was home.

Her Mother slammed the door shut behind her as she walked in to the office.

Curiosity got the better of Haleema and she pressed her ear to the door to listen in.

"Why was my daughter working late last night?" Haleema heard her mother scream. She was sure she would have heard her even if her ear was not pressed to the door.

"Please take a seat, Mrs. Sulaiman so we can talk like adults," she heard Mr. Sloan respond. She then heard her Mother shuffle and appear to take a seat.

"I apologize for the late hours last night but as you must understand we are dealing with mental health and people will have serious problems. Sometimes this means they are not resolved within the usual 9 to 5 working hours." Mr. Sloan calmly replied and Haleema was impressed how he had managed to calm her mother.

"Well, what about her clothes? Why is she not wearing what she normally wears?" Her mother asked accusingly.

"These are normal office clothes and it is Haleema's choice to wear them. But the more important issue here is, why do you feel the need to control your adult daughter's clothes, her time or just her life in general? This is not healthy behavior for anyone." Mr. Sloan calmly replied.

"Oh. I see what you are doing there. I will not fall for it. You are making me feel bad about my culture," her mother replied feeling defensive.

"I am going to make 3 assumptions and you can tell me if I am right or wrong. Your father was controlling in a similar way and you resented him for it. A sibling, maybe a brother or a sister, rebelled but you never found the courage to do so. You were married young to a man similar to your father and you had no choice but to double down on the controlling behavior on your children." Mr. Sloan said as he realized he was not wrong from Shazia's reaction.

There was a silence for a minute or so but felt like an eternity.

"It was my sister," Shazia finally spoke. Mr. Sloan remained silent letting Shazia process her thoughts.

"She rebelled. It was not much rebelling. She just went to college and had a career. But in my father's eyes this was a betrayal of how women should behave. The final straw was when she took a lover and she was banished from the family." Shazia explained.

Haleema was shocked to hear this about her aunt. The attitude towards her aunt made so much sense now and Haleema gasped.

"Do you still speak to your sister?" Mr. Sloan asked.

"Yes. She is happy. She has beautiful children and a lovely husband." Shazia became tearful as she thought about how her sister had been wronged but it turned out good for her.