The Puppet Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his mature lover stretched out on the cot, Mikhail trailed his tongue down her gorgeous mature body, alternately kissing and sucking her flesh. He kissed her wetness, and then his tongue darted out, parting her flesh, sliding inside, exploring. The moment he took her clit in his mouth, she came. Suddenly, shocking, her fingers locked in his hair, pressing his face into her body. He continued to suck and lick her, spreading her with his fingers to allow him to push his tongue even deeper into her pleasure hole. Bethany had never experienced anything like it. Joe, her former husband, had never paid this much attention to her pussy. Mikhail could make love to her with his mouth so she forgot about everything.

She came again, a shuddering experience that lifted her bottom right off the cot and left Mikhail's face wet with her juice. He broke away from her, "You taste so good, babe."

Bethany eased herself up on her elbows and looked down at him. Mikhail was completely naked. His body was in so good shape, the muscles in his arms and legs toned and taut. They had been together for some time now, but every time she saw his cock, she just couldn't get over how long and thick it was. Even his balls seemed unusually large. She watched as he took his cock in his right hand and rubbed the huge head along her pussy lips, and then circled her clit.

"Do you want it," Mikhail said with a smile.

"Oh yes, give it to me," Bethany moaned.

"You'll have to make it wet and slick, before I'm going to fuck you." Mikhail said as he rubbed the head of his cock against Bethany's pussy again. Then he straightened up to bring it level with her face.A month ago or so Bethany would have hesitated. Now she didn't have any inhibitions. It was natural for her to please her young lover with her mouth as he pleased her with his. Brushing away his hands, she took his cock in her right hand and cupped his balls with her left. Then, leaning forward, she kissed it, before running her tongue over the purple head. She tasted her own juices and a hint of his salt. Opening her mouth, she took him inside. She moved her head, his cock against the roof of her mouth, her tongue rubbing against the underside. She couldn't take it all, but she had become more adapt and was doing her best.

After some time Mikhail removed his hard shaft from her mouth and smiled. "Now I'm ready."

He moved down and lifted her legs up and let them rest on his shoulders, while placing the mushroom head between her pussy lips. Bethany looked down between her full breast and once again noticed, how a very well hung young man her lover was. His cock looked long, thick, and steel hard. Mikhail thrusted himself into her, using his weight to add to the sense of penetration.

Mikhail started to pound her. And with her legs still resting on his shoulders, he was able to kiss her open mouth and suck on her slender neck. He kept his mature lover positioned almost like a U shape and fucked her hard. There were no tender loving, this was fucking in its basic.

"So good, so goooooooooooooooooooooooood," Bethany screamed out, "Don't stop."

Mikhail began fulfilling Bethany's request in earnest as he began to thrust into her. At first his strokes continued to be long and slow. On each upstroke he withdrew until he hovered a foot above her, only the tip of his organ playing in the puffy lips of her opening. Then he thrust his huge member into Bethany once again. Soon, he was thrusting himself into her so forcefully that his cock head bottomed sharply on her sensitive cervix with each jab. Each time he bottomed, she cried out.

Bethany felt both pain and pleasure and it brought out the cat in her. She bared her claws and used them to scratch his back raw in retribution. Taking back some control she moved her legs from Mikhail's shoulders and hooked them around his waist and sucked him into her pussy. Her heaving breasts were covered with sweat, and were bouncing back and forth in an enticing display.

Mikhail was using his massive organ to nail her to the cot. It was hot in the trailer and Bethany wailed and moaned.

"Take it all, babe," Mikhail roared as he was pounding into her, and she was bucking back at him. He was impaling her deeply into the cot, which now added its voice to the chorus of their coupling. The cot creaked and groaned under their violent bonding.

Bethany was on fire with passion. With a scream of delight, she arched high into the air, stiffened, and exploded into orgasm.

Now it was time for Mikhail's release. His balls felt full of sperm and aching for discharge. He thrusted powerfully and mashed her into the cot. She thrust back with all of her strength and threw them into the air again. Using all of the power in his hips, he forced her back down. Her head pitched from side to side as her body convulsed beneath him.

He looked down at this gorgeous mature actress and fired his sperm deeply into her. Mikhail's first stream of sperm splashed against Bethany's cervix. He spewed five more deep streams into her as he roared out loud.

Bethany could feel the heat in her. Mikhail was cumming in her! She could feel his cock firing spurt of sperm and semen into her. They were not using any protection, because he used to pull out. "Oh, no," she began thinking but then unexpectedly, another orgasm ripped through Bethany's loins as well. She managed to utter "Oh, God," but she had no voice left for any further noise and no energy left to even try. The thought of his sperm in her had sent her over the edge. Mikhail just smirked as he rode out the last waves of his own orgasm.

They finally lay still. Bethany's heartbeat began to return to normal. She was soaking wet. Her hair was matted to her scalp. Puddles of sweat streamed down between her luscious breasts. She just couldn't believe, what just had happen.

It took some time for Mikhail to gather up the strength to dismount Bethany. It had been a furious fuck and the result of it was that he had pumped a large load of sperm and semen into her. He knew Bethany was not protected. Up until now he had always pulled out, when she requested it, but this time she hadn't said anything. He knew, it was a bad time on the month, but in his opinion it was not his problem. Letting her legs down he wanted to take a quick view of his work, and as expected, her clean shaven pussy looked like a sloppy mess, with their now combined juices on display. He smiled.

Bethany was beside herself. She couldn't blame Mikhail, because he had always pulled out, when she asked him. But this time she had a major, crushing orgasm and welcomed Mikhail's sperm deep inside of her, and she had had another orgasm at the knowledge that his sperm was being fired into her.

Mikhail lay down beside her and began to open mouth kiss her once again. His hands lazily caressed her full breasts. He had definitely conquered this hot mature actress.

After some time they got up and got dressed.

As they were leaving the trailer, Bethany noticed how some of the staff knowingly smiled at them. Holding Mikhail's hand she looked up at him and asked, "Do you think they know."

"You were quite loud, babe. And we just had a serious workout. I think some of them, have an idea of what just happen in your trailer.

"Oh my," Bethany blushed as they walked over to her car and drove to her house.

---

Even if Bethany was kind of embarrassed by their loud fuck in her trailer, their sexual relationship continued on the set.

She always had a big smile, when she saw her young lover on the set. As soon as the door was closed to the trailer, she would often drop to her knees devouring Mikhail's cock. Once she had made him cum, she got back up and kissed him before getting ready to do a scene.

Another time in her trailer she closed the door and tore off his clothes.

Mikhail loved the new aggressive Bethany and squeezed her ass, cupped her breasts and slid a finger inside his dream woman's wet pussy. Each action had her moaning out loud. Once on the cot he would lick and suck on her pussy. After she had cum, she straddled his rock hard cock and bounced up and down on it. She rode him like a bronco, and he sucked on her hard nipples.

It was delightful for Mikhail, to see this hot mature actress riding his huge shaft with reckless abandon. Soon he grunted, "I'm not going to last much longer, baby."

Mikhail had expected her to get off him, but instead Bethany bounced faster as she begged, "Fill my cunt with your cum, baby. I want to feel your cum explode inside me. Come baby, come for me."

Mikhail was thrilled by the fact, that his mature lover openly wanted his sperm. He needed no further encouragement as he shot a huge load deep inside her fertile pussy. Bethany didn't miss a beat as she continued riding his cock, milking every last drop of his cum. Finally getting off him she turned and started to clean herself.

Bethany didn't know, why she allowed Mikhail to spray his sperm deep inside of her. She was not using any protection, and knew it was just plain stupid. But every time she felt him shooting deep inside of her, she experience another orgasm - and they were the best she had ever experienced. So damn with the consequences, she thought to herself.

---

When it came to sex with Bethany, Mikhail was insatiable. He would often have his way with her several times a day. They were often at her house, but he had also had her and the girls over at his mansion. They had clearly been impressed by it, but he had decided to keep the relationship around their known surroundings. Still he had had an interior decorator design six rooms, that the girls fell in love with.

One time Bethany and two of the girls had posed as he took some pictures outside the house. Bethany was wearing a light reddish summer dress, that did wonders to her full breasts. Mikhail felt himself get hard.

Soon after the girls ran up to the rooms, and Mikhail continued to take pictures of his hot mature lover. As Bethany leaned against the column for another picture, Mikhail couldn't take it any longer. He walked up to her and wrapped his hands around her thin waist. He noticed, Bethany's breathing increased.

"Mikhail, what are you doing?" She asked huskily.

"Remember the girls." She could feel the heat of his hands branding her through the material of her dress. His thumbs rubbing the underside of her large breasts.

"You're looking awfully sexy baby. I can't stop thinking about last night, and this morning. Are you thinking about it too?" Mikhail breathed the words against her neck making her recall, how he had made fiery love to her just hours ago.

"Mikhail, stop. We can't do this, not here. The girls will see," Bethany tried to admonish, but his lips on her neck made it difficult for her to speak.

"I don't care. I want you so bad," Mikhail growled as he nipped her ear.

Bethany's knees would have given out if he hadn't been pressing his body against hers and holding her up against the column. He kissed her full on the mouth and she kissed him back, tongues battling, bodies rubbing.

His hand came up between her legs, lifting the hem of her summer dress as he caressed up the inside of her thigh.

"Please stop, the girls will hear us." Bethany whispered, feeling hot and panicked.

"They are inside and their mother is so hot," Mikhail replied as he got down on one knee. He lifted Bethany's dress and groaned as her red thongs became visible. He could see the wet spot on her panties. "Oh baby, you're already wet."

Bethany hissed breath through her teeth as she grabbed his head, meaning to push him away but pulling him closer instead. He sucked her through the material of her silk thongs and relished the taste and scent of her. No woman had ever turned him on like this.

After some time Mikhail stood up abruptly and kissed her forcefully, rubbing his hard cock against her wet pussy. He lifted one of her legs up against the outside of his thigh and ran his hand up to the delicate flesh of her upper thigh. His other hand titillated her nipple through her dress. He felt it harden and beg for more. They were both panting and devouring each others mouths.

"I want to take you right here, right now, even with the girls inside. I want to slide my cock deep inside your hot, ripe pussy." Mikhail groaned the words against Bethany's mouth.

"Yes, Mikhail. Yes. I need your cock inside me. Oh God, I need it now." Bethany said, as she grounded her pussy against his hard thick shaft. Remembering every stroke of his big cock in and out of her last night and this morning. And now she wanted him again.

With a groan Mikhail moved his hands down to Bethany's thong and ripped it away. Freeing his cock from his pants, he lifted his dream woman up against the column and with a hard shove, he thrusted his long hard pole deep inside his mature love.

Bethany shrieked and grabbed hold of her young lover. He made her do things, she never ever had done before. Gone was her worries about the girls, now she was only concern about seeking release from her pent up emotions.

Mikhail powerfucked into Bethany's sopping wet cunt. He knew they didn't have a lot of time, so he gave it to her with long hard strokes. All the while looking deeply into her eyes until he could see the passion building and building inside of her. Her warm brown eyes dilated and she locked her slender, tanned legs around him.Mikhail bent down and sucked a nipple into his mouth, as he fucked her hard. Then he said, "Let go baby, give over to me. That's it, feel how good it is, how hot you are. Feel how hard you made me, my cock is about to explode deep inside of you. Take your release babe," he commanded as he sucked on the side of her neck where it joined her shoulder. His head came back up as he watched her intently.

That did it, Bethany lost control, throwing her head back as she came, but never losing eye contact with him. Biting her lip so not to make much noise, she made a mewling sound as her release was completed.

Mikhail couldn't hold back any longer and with a growl he emptied himself deep into his dream woman.

Seconds later Bethany's legs slid down his hip and both her feet were once again on the ground.

Mikhail smiled wickedly at her as he embraced her, leaning against the column.

After some time Bethany pushed Mikhail away from her. She couldn't believe what they had done. He made her so hot, she couldn't think about what was sensible. "You are so bad," she admonished. But looking up into his smiling face she couldn't help but let a nervous giggle pass her lips.

Mikhail pulled her up against him and kissed her hard. "We're so bad and you love it." He turned around and picked up her torn panties. "Better get rid of them. We can't have the girls find their mommy's panties and start asking question."

Bethany blushed at this.

He grinned and continued, "I also love it, when you go without. I love it even more if I know our essences are join in your hot body."

"Stop it," Bethany giggled and felt flustered, because she also loved feeling his sperm inside of her. The only problem was, she would be leaking for the rest of the day if she didn't took care of it.

12