The Puppet Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Bethany is Mikhail's woman now.
7k words
4.54
23.6k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,844 Followers

Disclaimer:

I am grateful for Utamu who have helped make my story more readable. If there still are errors, then it's my fault.

All characters involved in sexual activities in this story are of legal age.

*****

When Mikhail wasn't with Bethany he took care of business. The show's producer Robert Miller had thought he could milk the young Russian for a lot of money. But when Mikhail found out, two huge Russian men waited for Robert at his car. They had threatened him and his family. Robert was scared, because they knew a lot of things about him and his family. As soon as the two men had left, he had called Mikhail. Mikhail had acted surprised, but told Robert, that he had heard about some of the ways his boss' bosses did business. But he would try to beg for mercy for Robert with his boss.

One day later he called Robert and said he thought it was alright now. But Robert had to be loyal to his company and take orders from Mikhail. Mikhail sounded somewhat surprised at this, but Robert took the bait and accepted the deal.

So now Mikhail used Robert as a straw man in his business dealings in Hollywood. Yet Robert

didn't know, that Mikhail was the leader of it all. The rest of Mikhail's business also did well and he just got even richer every day.

--

Mikhail kept a low profile in Hollywood, and was not very interested in the party life. He got most of his information, through hacking computers and mobile phones. Sometimes he used his guys to set up surveillance, if he deemed it necessary for a business transaction or so. Slowly but surely he became adapted to the wheeling and dealings of Hollywood.

He hated Hollywood parties. Especially the award shows and promotion deals. But sometimes he deemed it necessary to attend a party. He put on the right act with the Hollywood people, exchanging air kisses with the women and firm handshakes with the men. He wasn't afraid they would be interested in him. Everyone talked about themselves, where they'd travelled, who they'd worked with, which designer had agreed to make them a dress or tux for an upcoming award show, where they'd be seated at the award show—anything to make themselves look better than to whomever they were speaking. It was all a game, and Mikhail was really good at toning down his own importance.

When he went to a party he always made sure Bethany also attended. They didn't go as a date, because he didn't want any rumors and pictures from the red carpet about her and some young

Russian.

This night he had to attend a party. He'd told Bethany, he would pick her up before the party. When he arrived he immediately noticed, how amazing his mature lover looked in a brown dress. It put just the right emphasis on her cleavage and showcased her full breasts. The color really suited her tanned skin, gorgeous brown eyes, blond hair and slim figure.

As Bethany climbed into the long, stretched, black limousine she was greeted by Mikhail with a kiss. She felt so in love, when he praised her looks and kissed her with passion.

Mikhail pulled his mature lover beside him on the bench back seat. Bethany took in her young lover. He was looking devastatingly handsome, wearing fitted black jeans, a black V-neck tee, and a gray blazer. The scent of his cologne was enough to make her want to cuddle up to him and nuzzle his neck for a few hours. Bethany smiled and bit her bottom lip, thinking about rolling her tongue over all of his muscular body. Her mouth was actually watering from thinking about it and her nipples harden.

Mikhail's eyes became very intense, "You're doing me in woman. I want you so much, but now I have to control myself for hours."

Bethany just giggled and cleared her throat.

"As usual we'll have to be discreet. When we arrive, you'll be dropped off and I'll meet up with you after you've walked the red carpet," Mikhail said.

Bethany had a concerned look on her face, "I know, you're worried about public appearance. It's alright with me, just promise we'll be together afterward."

"Of course baby." Mikhail said as his fingers laced with hers.

On the drive they kissed some more, but ten minutes before arrival Bethany checked her makeup. She put on some lip-gloss and said, "No more kissing, Mikhail."

"Alright," he replied but then pulled her into his strong chest. He cupped her full breasts and started to squeeze them lightly. "You're driving me mad, woman," he growled.

Bethany liked the feeling and just moaned lightly. She was preoccupied with her young lover's caress, that she didn't notice the limousine was slowed in the line of cars depositing other celebrity attendees.

First when their limousine stopped and she had to exit, Mikhail released his hold of her breasts. Her nipples were quite hard as she got out of the car.

No sooner did her toe hit the ground then people started screaming and yelling for her attention. Mikhail leaned back in the seat and was soon dropped off at the rear exit. He moved quickly around and saw how his mature lover worked the red carpet.

Bethany liked posing for pictures. She knew, she looked really hot and beautiful this evening. She wasn't a big star, so she was used to other celebrities making an appearance that drove the frenzied crowd to near madness.

From his position behind the scenes, Mikhail panned the entire crowded entrance, the beginning of the red carpet, scanning for his dream woman. He soon found her and stood back while Bethany posed in front of the wall for the throng of photographers.

Bethany smiled as she was enduring flash after flash. Her nerves were humming with excitement and she still felt her hard nipples.

After the prerequisite photo op, she was hurried down the standard red carpet, avoiding all of the microphones, from every media outlet imaginable that tilted out from behind the barriers.

The party was being held in a famous hotel. It was gorgeous, of course, all huge and marble and dripping with original artwork and expensive furniture. The pool was filled with floating candles and a huge tent had been erected in the expansive back yard; waitresses flitted among the guests offering champagne and canapés, and a six piece band played soft background music.

Mikhail linked his hand with Bethany's as they made the rounds. They deftly deflected questions about him and his work, sipping champagne and nibbled lightly at hors d'oeuvres.

It was only an hour before Mikhail began to be bored. He let go of Bethany's hand and placed his right hand on her lower back. As she talked with some other actors, he let his hand drift downwards and was soon cupping her tight buttocks. They were standing with their back up against a wall, so no one but Bethany detected it.

When Bethany felt Mikhail's hand starting to cup her buttocks, she gave a hiss and looked up at him. He just smiled back at her. She knew, she couldn't do anything, because then someone would notice. She was nervous, because she was soon becoming aroused as her young lover deftly caressed the groove between her buttocks. His hand was slowly moving up and down.

After another hour, Mikhail was becoming restless. Leading Bethany away from the bright lights, they walked to a quieter place in the hotel. Before the party, he had done some research, so he knew where a small room was located, He open the door and pushed Bethany in. The small room was surrounded by rods filled with empty hangers. Across from the door there was a full length mirror. There were two padded folding chairs sitting on the carpeted floor. As Bethany stumbled inside the room, Mikhail came right up behind her, pressing his solid front to her back. She could feel his long, firm cock snuggling right into the groove of her tight, round ass.

"I want you so much,"Mikhail said as he pushed his hard cock into her. His hands reached around and cupped her breasts, they seemed to swell to overflow them.

"Oh, Mikhail, we can't, not here. We have to stop this," she moaned.

Mikhail ignored her, as he ran one hand down to her thigh and up under her dress. His large hand found her soft, creamy thigh and continued over to sit between her thighs.

"It's just not right, we're at a party. Please stop, you're making my head spin, it has me thinking all sorts of crazy things..." Bethany protested half- heartedly.

"I love crazy things, baby," he hissed, as his hand found her sopping panties and rubbed. "So wet Bethany. What naughty things have you been doing?"

Mikhail continued to rub her wet pussy through her thong, as he pulled her back against him and turned them both to face the mirror. Bethany couldn't believe the sight that greeted her. His dark looks next to her blond looks, their eyes bright with lust. One of his large hands slipped into the cleavage of her dress and into her bra, toying with the nipple, the other hand disappearing into the slit in her dress, rubbing her sensitive clit, spreading her juices all around. She was arched slightly back against him.

"You are so hot, Bethany. Without doubt the most desirable woman at the party. Look how hot you are, so wet for me."Mikhail hissed.

Bethany moaned, there was something in her young lover's voice that went right to her core.

Mikhail lifted her dress, so it was bundled around her middle.

Bethany was unable to take her eyes off the erotic picture they made in the mirror. She gasped, when she felt him rip her thongs from her body. Her juices were flowing so much that she could smell them. And the heady scent just added to the eroticism of the moment.

Mikhail moved even closer in behind her and clasped her hands in his, holding them to her side. "Don't take your eyes off the mirror. I want you to watch us make love,"He groaned.

"You're so sexy," he murmured into her ear, and began to kiss and suckle the back of her neck. He knew that went right to her core.

"Come on baby. Play with that sweet pussy for me. I want you to tease me and tempt me." Mikhail commanded as his hands came up cupped her breasts through the brown dress. He found her hard nipples and tweaked them through the fabric, as his mature lover automatically let her fingers delve into her pussy.

Bethany moaned deep in her throat. She watched, as her young lover's eyes dilated at the sight of her pleasuring herself. As he nipped and savored the skin on the back of her slender neck, he never took his eyes off of hers in the mirror. He tormented her by rolling her nipples between his fingers, making her arch and move her fingers deeper, searching for some release. His groans urged her on, her hips moved on her fingers.

"You are so sexy. This feels good doesn't it? Fuck you look so hot. I'm about to bust out of my pants, you have me so hard baby," he groaned and continued to pleasure her breasts, paying close attention to her sensitive nipples.

He could tell she was close to an orgasm. Her hips were moving faster, her eyes glazing, and her mouth open slightly as her breath quickened. He'd never seen anything sexier.

"Please, I need, I need..." Bethany panted.

"What do you need, baby. You're so close now, aren't you? Feel it building, I see your juices running down your thighs. You are so sexy. Tell me what you need, say it, ask for it." Mikhail pushed his hard pant covered cock against her naked ass.

"Ahhhh, I need you now, Mikhail. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease."

"What do you need honey? Do you need my cock? Do you want to feel my long hard cock buried in your hot pussy? Tell me that you need your young lover's cock inside your tight pussy, fucking you hard."

Their eyes were locked in the mirror as Bethany shrieked, losing all control, "Yes, Yes, I need your cock in me, please, please."

Mikhail had never seen his mature lover so out of control, so he decided to push her even further, "Where do you want my cock, baby?"

"Please Mikhail. I need your long, thick cock filling me, filling my pussy. Please fuck me now."

Mikhail released her breasts to undo his pants and take out his long thick cock. The veins were standing out and pulsing with need, he had never been so turned on. "Bend over baby and keep watching us in the mirror."

Bethany watched as Mikhail turned them sideways to the mirror. She watched in fascination as his long hard staff disappeared into her. She saw the way his tight ass contracted with each thrust. She felt some relief at the feel of him stretching her heated pussy.

"Oh yes, stud. Stretch me out, fill me up. Your cock feels so good,"Bethany grabbed one of the wooden rods for support, making her body arch and take him even deeper as her ass raised higher.

"Fuck it feels so good. I love your tight pussy," Mikhail groaned as he grabbed her ass to drive deeper and saw her little pucker hole wink up at him. He ran his index finger around it.

"Yes, yes, yes," Bethany chanted.

Mikhail reached his fingers between his mature lover's slender legs and coated them with dripping juices. He placed one over her rosebud and pressed. It slipped in, but it was a very tight fit.

Bethany watched their images in the mirror, her dress thrown over her back, her tanned ass raised high, his finger pressing into her hole, slowly, deeper.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargghh, what are you doing to me. It's so bad, but feels so good." She moaned.

"You like to be filled in both holes, baby. You can't deny it," Mikhail said as he gave her a slap on the ass and that's all it took.

"I'm cumin," Bethany shrieked and Mikhail felt her pussy grasp his cock as it pistoned in and out of her. That was it for him.

"Me too baby. Take it alllllllllllllllllllllll," He roared as he emptied his balls into her spasming pussy.

He rested his head against her back as she practically hung from the wooden rod. Her hands holding on with a death grip. Then both panted and tried to catch their breaths. He put a supporting arm around her waist and ran his other hand up her arm to unclasp her hands. He slowly raised them both to a standing position. His cock still full and heavy inside her.

"Oh my God," she groaned as her pussy clasped around his cock again. It seemed to jump inside her making them both groan.

"It's a good thing that this room is so far out of the way, we weren't exactly quiet." Mikhail mumbled against her neck as he held her tightly and nibbled her skin.

"We have to go back to the party..." Bethany sighed. She looked at herself in the mirror, trying to decide how she would put herself back together enough to make it through the rest of the night.

"I guess so, but then we have all night..." Mikhail turned her around and kissed her passionately, thinking of what pleasures lay ahead for them.

Bethany returned his kiss, not listening to that voice that told her, that she had done something, she never ever thought she would be doing.

As they walked back to the party, Bethany felt how their combined juices began to slide down her thigh. She told Mikhail but he just grinned back at her. As they looked down at the party, they saw couples mingling, smiling at all the right places, tossing their heads in polite laughter, talking business and making deals.

They headed back toward the party, but then Mikhail steered them towards the cars and soon they were back in the limousine.

--

Mikhail was almost living with Bethany and her three girls. He had made sure, her divorce from Joe was uncomplicated. Afterward he told her, he'd bought her debt, so she could pay him back in a timely manner.

He began to be more controlling towards Bethany. He had gotten rid of the clothes he thought was boring and bought new for her. He told her to make sure her incredible breasts always were on display.

Bethany accepted this, as she was much in love with the young man. She became submissive to his demands as she was enthralled with him. But he made her do things, she wouldn't have done before she met him.

One time, the girls had asked for a picture of them and their parents. Joe had come by and Mikhail had agreed to take the picture.

As the family almost were ready Mikhail had motioned to Bethany that she had to come with him. Joe was talking with the girls, so they didn't registrate anything. But as soon Bethany and Mikhail had turned a corner, he had pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her with a demanding passion. They were only 150 yards from her family, but Bethany couldn't say no to her young lover. Soon he had ripped her thongs off and deftly maneuvered her until his cock found her dripping pussy. In one motion, he slid all the way in, impaling her. Being stretched around him released a primal moan.

Her body jerked with each thrust, and soon she was panting hard. Her eyes were closed, focusing on the fullness between her legs. As he fucked her, Mikhail sucked on her slender neck, while Bethany's legs were tight around his hips as he plowed into her mercilessly. Her full breasts jiggled, their heaviness tossed to and fro by his unceasing rhythm. The feel of his cock sliding in and out, the wet sounds, the weight of her breasts heaving, the depth of his thrusts all conspired to make Bethany orgasm in close proximity of her family. She moaned and bit down into his shoulder, while clenching her legs tightly together, trapping him inside.

Mikhail grabbed her hips and rammed her down on his cock, penetrating her to previously unknown depths. He felt, how Bethany's pussy was contracting, squeezing him, milking him. He stiffened as load after load shot into her, finally filling her with his seed. His orgasm stretched on for a long time. Wheezing he let her go of her hips.

Moments later he pulled Bethany back to her family, and soon he was taking pictures of his mature lover with her family, while she was still soiled by his cum.

--

A morning Mikhail had fucked Bethany before she got up to feed the kids, Mikhail had stayed in bed and after some time Bethany came back to change her nighties to some clothes.

Mikhail had pulled her back down on the bed and kissed her. He was naked and soon he had pulled Bethany down under the covers.

They were spooning and their tongues were swirling around each other.

Soon Mikhail pushed his cock deep into her wet pussy, as they were spooning. Her wetness coated his shaft as she slid her pussy along his length. He could feel her lips part for him. She took him deeply, gasping as he filled her completely.

Before they could give into their coupling, the door to the bedroom opened and the youngest girl walked in.

Bethany gasped shocked and tried to move away from Mikhail, but his arms were like steel cables around her.

"Relax, we're under the bed sheets. She can't see a thing," He whispered just before the girl said.

"Do I have to wear the purple dress today, mommy."

Getting a grip on herself Bethany answered, "No, just pick something you like darling."

"Anything..."

"Yes, it doesn't matter today, honey," Bethany stuttered.

While she was keeping up the conversation with her daughter, Mikhail had started to move his long hard shaft slowly in and out of her pussy, while his hands were cupping her breasts, pulling on her nipples. He was very subtle about it and the girl didn't notice a thing. She talked happy with her mother.

Bethany on the other hand was noticing a lot. Her body was on the brink of a climax, and she felt how it was building and building despite her best efforts to hold it at bay. It didn't take long before she lost the battle and with a whimper she came in front of her daughter.

"Is there something wrong mommy?" The girl asked.

Mikhail took control, so as he still slowly moved his cock in and out of her mother he said, "No, everything is alright. Why don't you go change into your bathing suit, then we can spend some time around the pool today.

"Yippee," the girl shouted and ran out of the door.

Mikhail grabbed his mature lover's hips and rammed his long pole deep into her pussy. Bethany moaned, long and loud, her pussy contracting, squeezing him, and milking him. Mikhail powerfucked her for half a minute and then he stiffened as load after load shot into her, finally filling her with his seed.

hetup
hetup
2,844 Followers
12