The Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay," I commanded him. "Watch me."

I puffed on it, contentedly for a few minutes, while Charlie stood by the lounger, and did, indeed watch me. I revelled in the attention, and it made me feel good. Especially knowing Charlie liked what he was seeing.

"Strip," I ordered him, after a while.

His eyes went wide. "W-what?"

I eased my Ray-Bans down my nose, and glared at him. "You heard me, pet. You've seen me, and now I want to see you. Strip."

I watched as he clumsily took of his shoes, socks, jeans, and t shirt. He was standing in front of the lounger, in just his underwear, his hands covering his groin. Oh, that wasn't going to be enough.

I took a huge puff on my cigar, and exhaled the monstrous cloud, his way. "Remove your undies, Charlie. Remember, I told you to strip. And that means everything."

He hesitantly complied, and did take his underwear off, but kept covering his groin, with his hands. "Let me see, darling," I said. "Never hide from me," I added sternly.

He slowly parted his hands, to reveal his hard... dicklet. I just could not call it a cock, or a dick. Hell, at three inches long, it was barely a penis. I felt like being a little cruel, and lifted my foot, and began tapping that tiny thing.

"It's so cute!" I gushed, knowing full well, that guys do not like to have their cocks referred to as 'cute'. "No wonder you didn't want me to see what was there... Or wasn't, more likely."

He was horribly embarrassed, and no wonder. "I know it's not-"

I lowered my foot, and smiled gently at him. "Hush, darling," I said, and took a puff on my cigar, and exhaled into the air. "You don't have to worry about that, any more. I have enough cock for the both of us."

I puffed for a while, making him watch me, but eventually, I felt like having him serve my cock. I simply pointed on the floor, next to me, and he stepped up to the chair, then sank to his knees.

"Good boy. Now, this," I began, and hefted my heavy meat in my hand, "is a real cock, perfect for ravaging cute boys like you, darling. She wants into that mouth of yours, again, and she won't take no for an answer."

I angled my cock his way, and he took it lightly in his hand, and began stroking it up and down, slowly moving his hand further up, as it became harder. When my girl was completely erect, his hand was almost at the top, and he gently pulled it down, with a slightly firm grip, so that he could pull my foreskin back, to reveal my beautiful glans.

A large drop of pre had formed at my slit, and he licked it off greedily, then closed his lips around the very tip of my glans. He sucked hard, while one of his hands fondled my balls, and the other stroked firmly up my cock. I felt a stream of precum flow into his mouth, which bulged with the amount.

I felt as he swallowed some, but allowed most of it to slip from his mouth, and down my shaft, and it glistened in the sunlight. Having been bathed in my precum, my cock was now very slick, which allowed my darling pet to glide his hands effortlessly up and down my massive erection, while his mouth made love to my cockhead, and his tongue caressed my leaking slit. Goddess, he learned fast.

I leaned my head back, and simply enjoyed my sub worshipping my divine cock, and puffed on my cigar, thinking this had to be, what heaven was like. I felt him tap my thighs, and I spread my legs, allowing Charlie to climb onto the chair. He somehow managed to do it, without removing my cock, from his mouth, leaving me very impressed.

This went on, for a while until my cell rang, startling us both, but Charlie kept on sucking through it. I sighed, put down my cigar, and picked up the phone. I arched an eyebrow when I learned who was calling.

"Hello, Benny," I said happily.

"Hey, girl!" came the jubilant reply. Good old, Benny. Always so happy. No wonder I liked him.

"So, what do you have for me?" I asked. Charlie was staring at me, and obviously about to remove my cock from his mouth, but that wasn't happening.

"No!" I said with a glare. "Don't you dare stop sucking, pet. I want you to keep going. Benny won't mind. Do you, Benny?" I asked sweetly, loving the crestfallen look on Charlie's face.

"Are you getting a blowjob, right now, Cleo?" Benny asked in amusement.

"I am," I confirmed. "A rather good one, too."

"Well, I don't mind," Benny said with a chuckle. "But I want deets! Who's the lucky guy?"

"My employer," I said with a sigh of satisfaction, as Charlie sucked out a mouthful of pre.

There was a silence on the other end, that stretched for a while. "Benny?" I asked. "Are you there?"

"Uuum. So I know you're not a lesbian, and that it can't be Katherine Lansing, because she just swiped her credit card, for a Bloody Mary, down in Nassau... Is Charles Lansing sucking your cock, right now?"

"Ding, ding," I said with a laugh. "Right on the money, Ben," I confirmed, and ran a hand through Charlie's hair, affectionately.

"Are you serious, Cleo?" Benny asked incredulously. "The Charles Lansing. The fourth richest man, in America?"

"Mmmm," I moaned in pleasure. "Yes, just like that, Charlie. Put your fingers in my cunt, now. Don't ever forget my cunt. She deserves just as much of your attention, as her sister does. Ah! Curl your finger, up t- Shit! Wait! Slow down, baby," I mumbled. "I don't want to cum, yet. I've not even smoked half my cigar, yet. We're going to be here, awhile, and I want it to last."

"How the hell did this happen," Benny asked, his tone curious.

"I saw his picture, and thought he was cute," I said, when I had settled down, and Charlie was just gently nursing on my cock now, not trying to make me cum.

"And then I met him, and I wanted him. You know I always go after what I want. But there's more. I'll tell you about it, later. Now, what do you have for me?" I asked, took a large puff, and exhaled down on my sweet Charlie.

"Right. Well, you were correct, in thinking Kate wasn't up to no good. She's been stealing from him for a long time. She's doing it discretely, moving funds around. Five thousand dollars here, five hundred there. I'd wager she had paid off the lead accountant, to look the other way."

I felt my rage building in me, and by reflex, I threw my cigar away, grabbed Charlie by the hair, and forced my cock as far down his throat as I could, from that angle. Charlie was gagging heavily on my cock, but I was too angry to take any note of that, as I began fucking his mouth, hard.

"That bitch!" I growled into the phone.

"Yeah, you can say that again," Benny said.

I pulled my cock from Charlie's mouth, right then, and flipped him around, so that his head was arching back, on the curve of the chair. I got to my knees, put my cock back into Charlie's mouth, and in one smooth motion, hilted myself in his throat.

My anger had receded to a manageable level, so I slowed down, and began gently fucking Charlie's throat, and he stroked my thick thighs up and down. Such a good boy.

"Is there something we can do?" I asked, with a moan.

Benny took a deep breath. "Well, my Mistress went over some papers I found, and it turns out, stealing from her brother isn't enough, any more. His sister has been trying to get her hands on her brother's wealth, for some time. The last thing she tried, was to have him deemed unfit to live by himself, and for custody over him, to be transferred over to her. "

"They didn't live together?" I asked, and groaned, as I hilted my cock, a few times.

"Their parents died in a car crash, when Charles was five, and Kate was at Uni. He was sent to live with an uncle. Apparently, she didn't stay in touch with her brother, until after Fantasyland. She contacted him then, and convinced him, to hire her as marketing director. To be fair, she's been doing a great job. Anyway, she's been corresponding with some lawyer, and when she comes home from her vacation, she's going to petition the county. "

I removed myself from my sub's throat, and sat down on his face, grinding my cunt against his face, with some force. My juices spilled out of my pussy, and soon, Charlie's face was slick with them. I slid myself back and forth at an even pace, relishing the pleasure, and feeling of control. I loved knowing Charlie couldn't get away, even if he wanted to.

"I don't care if she was the campaign manager for the fucking president!" I hissed. "I need to know what I can do, to make certain that little bitch can't keep doing what she's doing. I will not have it!"

"Well," Benny began, hesitantly. "Mistress, said there was something you could do, and that it was very unusual. But since you were going to make him yours, anyway, it should be fine."

"Explain," I demanded, and moved, so that Charlie could make love to my balls, which had been ignored for too long, and demanded his attention.

"She thinks the best thing to do, would be to convince Charlie, to give you joint control over his accounts. That way, nothing can be done with them, without your say so. Well, that or call the police."

I knew Charlie was unlikely to put his sister in jail, so I decided I needed a way to have him put my name on his accounts. It was the best way.

"Have your Mistress draw up papers, that confirm our cohabitation. Also have her draw up a contract, which gives me control over his holdings, Benny," I said, and moved further back, and eased my cock back into Charlie's throat. "But make certain she writes in a clause, which enables Charlie to take back control, at any time, if he's unhappy with the arrangement."

"Will do, Cleo," Benny said. "Out of curiosity, have you fucked him, yet?"

"No, not yet," I said, and began picking up the pace of my throat fucking. "Why?"

Benny chuckled. "You have everything you need, to convince him to do as you ask, dangling between your legs. Speaking from experience, once he's had a taste of your cock crushing his prostate, he'll do anything to get fucked by your cock, at least once a day."

I stopped moving, my cock all the way in Charlie's throat. Benny was right. My darling was already very much into my cock, and obviously loved everything we had done, so far. I grinned, at the thought of using my cock to convince my sweetie, to do as I asked.

I felt a pair of hands grab my thighs in desperation, and I looked down, and realized I had been blocking off his air for a while, and that he was not just choking on my cock, but actually choking. Fuck, that was hot! Seeing it, sent me over the edge. I quickly slid my cock out of his throat, only keeping some three inches in his mouth.

I grabbed his head firmly, and came with a thunderous roar, and a powerful blast shot into Charlie's mouth. I felt him try to keep up with the massive stream of cum, but he wasn't able to, and he choked, and I saw it begin to flow out of his nose, and the corners of his mouth. I came for a while longer, and Charlie did a better job with the rest.

When I stopped cumming, I stood up with deep, satisfied sigh. But I wasn't done, however, and neither was my cock, because she was still rock hard. It was time to fuck him. It was a bit soon, but to be safe, I was going to make sure I had enough time in his ass, before that jogoo came home, three weeks from now.

000000

I scooped Charlie up in my arms, carried him into the house, and up into his room. I gently laid him down on his back in the bed, and straddled him. He stared at me, with his cum stained face, and I bit my lip in arousal. Goddess, but he was perfect.

"Cleo? What?"

"Mistress, sweetie," I said softly, and bent down, and kissed him, right on the lips. "From now on, it's Mistress," I whispered in his ear, and nibbled on his earlobe.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied breathlessly.

"Good boy," I said, and looked him right in the eye. "Good boys do as they're told, and I always reward good boys."

I leaned down, and captured his lips with my own, and then forced my tongue into his mouth, where my tongue sought his out, and they began battling. Naturally, Charlie lost instantly, and I ravaged his mouth with my tongue. We kissed like that for a while, until I was becoming too excited. I broke away from Charlie, and stepped out of the bed.

"Do you have and scarves, sweetie?" I asked.

Once Charlie had caught his breath, he nodded, and pointed to his wardrobe. "There are some in there, Mistress."

I made my way over, and discovered a bunch of silk scarves in one of the drawers. I figured they had belonged to his mother. Some were very long, which worked very well, for what I had in mind. I brought them to the bed, and saw Charlie eyeing them warily.

"I need you to trust me, now, Sweetie. I may be a little rough, sometimes, but I will never do anything to actually hurt you," I said in a loving voice.

He nodded. I grabbed a hold of one of his arms, and tied it to the headboard, which was conveniently, built from six vertical bars. I did the same with the other one arm, and when that was done, I tied one end of a scarf, to each of his legs. I looped the other end of the scarves through the headboard, and secured them tightly. And lastly, I blindfolded him, with a thick, black scarf.

I surveyed my work, and was very satisfied. Charlie was now tied in such a manner, that his ass was slightly raised from the mattress, and he couldn't move an inch, and he couldn't see, either. Perfect. I was in complete control, and he was at my mercy. My prey. I took up position, on my knees, by his raised butt, and worked up a full palm's worth of precum, and began rubbing it around his anal ring.

You remember, when I told you how these feminine boys get horny, when they eat Futa cum? Well, here's another tidbit, for you. Whenever our cum, and especially our precum, comes in contact with their anal muscles, it relaxes them. To facilitate penetration, I guess.

"What are you doing, Mistress?" Charlie asked, with a moan.

"Making you ready, darling," I said, and ran my other hand through his hair.

"For what, Mistress?"

I smiled at his naivety, and also at how readily he addressed me, by my title. "I'm going to fuck you, darling."

He sucked in a breath, and trembled a little, and even tried his bonds, which held fast. "Won't it hurt, Mistress?"

"No, my sweet," I said huskily, and slid a pair of fingers into his ass. He gasped at the sensation.

"Whenever I fuck a boy, there's never pain, Sweetie. Only pleasure." I moaned in need, as I felt my balls grow hot, and begin overflowing with cum. Oh, I needed to cum in that sweet ass.

I played with his ass, for a moment, adding more and more precum, as I did. I felt his ass relax more and more, and after a few moments of this, I removed my fingers from his ass, and was very gratified, to hear him moan in protest. He loved it, and I hadn't even touched his little magic button. Of course, I never use anything other than my massive cock, to make him cum. If he wants to cum, he better bend over, or ride me.

I worked up some more pre, and coated my cock in a thick layer of it, so that it was actually dripping off it, and onto the sheets. I softly stroked Charlie's butt cheeks with my hands, and nudged his hole with my cock, and he gasped.

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked, and allowed my cockhead to rest at his opening, but didn't press any further. I needed him to say it.

"Yes, Mistress. P... please fuck me," he said in barely a whisper.

I smiled in satisfaction. "As you wish." I began pushing my eighteen inch cock into his small hole, which stretched around my six inch thickness, with incredible ease. That wasn't to say he wasn't tight, because he was. So tight. So delicious.

I steadily worked my meat into him, and I absolutely loved, how he began sweating, and panting with the effort of taking me, despite there not being any pain. And his tiny cocklet was rock hard, and leaking.

"You're so tight, Charlie," I gushed, when I'd fed him half my cock. "Only ten inches to go, baby," I informed him, and I could tell he was thinking how it was possible.

"W-will they fit, Mistress?" he asked, panting.

"Of course, my precious. I've fucked many boys in my life, and my cock has always been taken to the balls."

I saw him relax a bit, and knew he was growing more and more comfortable with me in him, so I decided to speed up my skewering of Charlie. I grabbed his legs, thrust my hips forward, and slammed myself the rest of the way, grinning when I saw a massive bulge form in his abdomen.

"I'm all the way in, Charlie," I said in triumph. "I told you it would fit! Now get ready, Sweetheart. I'm going to start fucking you properly now."

I pulled almost all the way out, and slammed my hips forward, and Charlie yelped, in surprise. I did it again, and once more, Charlie yelped like a girl. It was adorable. I followed those two slams, with a flurry of rapid thrusts, but made sure to use as much of my cock as I could. I always do, when I'm fucking Charlie, and he's not riding me. I mean, why have all that cock, and not use all of it?

I moaned in pleasure, as I felt Charlie squeeze my cock, when I stroked across his prostate, and he came with a girlish whine.

"That's it, baby," I whispered. "Cum for your Mistress," I told him, and a couple of drops squirted out of his puny thing, and landed on his chest.

"How do you like it? How do you like being fucked with eighteen inches of Futa cock" I asked my submissive, while I fucked him with hard, long strokes.

"I love it Mistress," Charlie said, his usual timidness, and shyness, nowhere to be seen, as he gave himself over to the pleasures of the flesh.

"Do you want me to go harder?" I asked.

"Yes!" he shouted. "As hard as you can!"

I grinned victoriously, and leaned over him, resting my fists on either side of his body. "Then get ready, my sweet little cockslut."

I then began railing him, with everything I had, my breasts swinging, and my balls slapping against his lower back, as my hips moved in a blur, and my pelvis slammed against him. Charlie began wailing like a banshee, as I rutted him, and hearing that, had me getting closer and closer.

I then began feeling the stirrings of the end, and my balls slowly began tightening. "I'm almost there, darling. Squeeze my cock, if you can! Milk me! Milk me dry!" I growled.

"Please, Mistress! I heard my Charlie beg. "I want to see you, when you cum in me for the first time!"

I completely melted at that. I reached for the scarf, and pulled it from his eyes, and we stared into each other's eyes, while I fucked him the last few strokes, before I would cum.

Charlie came, again, and I saw his eyes roll into the back of his head, and he passed out, the pleasure to great to bear. That was the moment, where I knew he would be mine, forever. They say, in the tribe of the Lion, that if you can fuck your boy so well the first time, that he passes out from the pleasure, he's yours forever. He'll always be loyal, and your cock is the single, most important thing in the world to him.

"I'm cumming, baby," I roared suddenly, but I don't know why I did, because my darling wasn't even there, at that moment. "I'm going to fill you up so completely, you won't have to eat for a month!"

My burning hot cum, burst from my cock, in long torrents, and if Charlie hadn't been tied to the bed, he would probably have been shot through the wall. I watched as his stomach began bulging, more and more, and by the end, he looked like he was four, or five months pregnant.

I slumped down onto him, panting with the effort, and took a moment to catch my breath. Once I had recovered a bit, I raised my head, and gave the unresponsive Charlie a deep kiss, and set about releasing him from his bonds. Once he was free, I spooned him from the behind, and gave him a gentle kiss on the shoulder.

"Thank you, Sweetheart."