The Queen of Egypt

Story Info
Egyptian Queen seduces Anatolian Amazon woman.
1.7k words
3.5
2.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the menfolk at the Promontory, Queen Khet and Zena the Anatolian warrior woman went for a little chat. Men and women alike play games of power, but the ladies move differently from the men. Let Pharoah Psamtik and King Gyges of Lydia prattle on about their grandiose dreams of Empire and their political gamesmanship. The ladies had other ideas. As the Egyptian Queen and the Amazon walked away, the Royal Palace guards followed from a respectful distance. August personages such as these must be protected at all costs.

"What is it like, being a woman warrior among men?" Queen Khet asked, looking right at Zena. The two women stood on the balcony of a villa located not far from the Promontory. Zena stood a few paces away from the Queen and seemed quite taken with the Egyptian landscape. The deep blue sea mirrored the Egyptian skies at midday, and the waves endlessly crashed upon the beach. Seagulls and other birds fought over food and space. Out in the distance, the Egyptian navy continued with their peacetime exercise.

"A woman must try twice as hard as men to be considered half as good, on most days, but I don't let that stop me," Zena said, shrugging. Queen Khet looked at Zena and smiled. For much of the day, she'd been assessing this rather unusual specimen. A woman who hailed from a brood of female warriors whose renown stretched from Greece to Anatolia and now to Egypt. Zena was really something, but Queen Khet refused to be intimidated. Everyone has a weakness. The Queen is patient. She would wait.

"I've read up on you Amazons, is it true that you are forbidden from having husbands? You are only allowed female lovers?" Queen Khet asked, grinning. Zena's immediate discomfort let the bemused Queen know that she'd hit a nerve. Queen Khet gestured for one of her servant girls, and the slender young woman brought a tray with two glasses of red wine. Some of the good stuff, too, from the winery of Kharo, a rural area located outside Memphis.

"I'd rather not, thank you, Your Majesty," Zena said as Queen Khet offered her a cup of wine. Shrugging, Queen Khet set the second cup aside before taking a big gulp. Zena looked at Queen Khet through smoldering green eyes. The Amazon was clearly nervous and putting up a tough front in order to mask it. Queen Khet, born to a world of intrigue and self-advancement, read the Amazon like an open book. Drawing closer to Zena, Queen Khet gently touched her arm.

"I did not mean to offend you, Zena, it's just that women who love women fascinate me," Queen Khet said, laughing. Zena took a deep breath and stared sternly at the Queen. Licking her lips, Queen Khet gently caressed Zena's arm and pretended to remove some lint from her military uniform. The Amazon managed to remain unruffled. Intrigued and a bit peeved, the Queen drew closer. Much closer than politeness allows when it comes to personal space. Zena took a deep breath, followed by an even deeper sigh.

"Ahem, your Majesty, what would you like to know?" Zena asked, suddenly sounding nervous. Queen Khet drew closer still, until her face was inches from that of Zena. From the Amazon's quickened breathing and uncomfortable body language, the Queen could tell she was having quite an effect on her. Queen Khet cupped Zena's chin in her sleek hands and looked into the Anatolian warrior woman's eyes. Zena blinked, but Queen Khet did not. Got you know, Queen Khet thought, amused.

"I want to know everything," Queen Khet said, and then she pressed her lips against Zena's. If the Amazon protested or hurled her away, the Queen wouldn't have been surprised. Zena did not push the Queen away when the other woman kissed her. Zena's strong arms pulled Queen Khet into a firm yet gentle embrace. As Queen Khet's tongue slid into her mouth, Zena did not resist but instead yielded in the most sensual manner possible. The warrior woman's strong hands caressed the Queen's curvaceous body.

"Your Majesty, we cannot, you are married," Zena said haltingly when they came up for air. Queen Khet smiled ruefully, finding it hard to keep up the façade of the ingenue. Zena the Amazon might be a great warrior on the battlefields of Lydia in Anatolia, but she was proving to be no match for a beautiful Egyptian woman on a mission of seduction. Queen Khet gently pressed her index finger against Zena's lips, silencing the Amazon.

"Don't fret, Zena, here in Egypt, women choose their lovers, male or female, it is our Goddess Hathor's way," Queen Khet said gently. Zena frowned, seemingly puzzled by that. The Queen took the Amazon's beautiful face in her hands and nodded firmly. A slow smile spread across Zena's features. This time, Zena kissed Queen Khet. Hand in hand, the two women went back into the villa. Some things are not for public display...

"You are so beautiful," Zena said, admiring Queen Khet as they lay naked in bed together. Fine red silks added to their comfort. The Egyptian Queen stretched luxuriously on the bed, and seemed more akin to a Goddess to the mesmerized Amazon. Zena grew up hearing tales of the Greek Gods and thought Queen Khet might have given Aphrodite a run for her money. Tall and curvy, with perky breasts, and a golden brown body that seemed to glisten in the early afternoon sunlight, Queen Khet looked glorious. The dark-haired, bronze-skinned, curvaceous Egyptian beauty was something else. Zena, having freed herself from her military garb, drew closer to Queen Khet.

"Make love to me," Queen Khet whispered. The Queen of Egypt looked at Zena, and the Amazon was quite simply ethereal. A tall, muscular woman with pale skin and dark hair, and eyes like those of the Bengali tigers that some wealthy Egyptian nobles kept as pets. Queen Khet smiled as Zena climbed on top of her. The Queen's hands found the Amazon's breasts and caressed them. Zena grinned as Queen Khet felt up her muscular, firm butt.

"Yes my Queen," Zena replied, and she kissed Queen Khet passionately. The Queen and the Amazon kissed and continued with their explorations. Queen Khet groaned as Zena's hands slid between her legs. The Amazon began fingering the Queen's wet pussy, causing her to shudder in pleasure. Zena felt a wetness begin between her legs. The Amazon's pussy twitched as the Queen surrendered in her arms. Women know what other women want, no, not want, need, in the bedroom and elsewhere...

"I am yours," Queen Khet whispered, and Zena grinned as she parted the other woman's bronze legs. The Queen's hairy, wet pussy stared at the Amazon invitingly. Zena brought her lovely face to the Queen's crotch and inhaled her feminine fragrance. Zena smiled and then kissed the Queen's sex. Just like that, Zena began eating Queen Khet's pussy. The Anatolian Amazon has bedded many women across Anatolia and Greece, but this was her first time tasting an Egyptian woman. Time to discover what the fuss is all about...

"Let me take care of you," Zena said to Queen Khet, who nodded acquiescence. Zena buried her face between the Queen's thighs and ate her out. Queen Khet felt her nipples harden as Zena feasted on her pussy. moments later, the Queen of Egypt cried out in sheer orgasmic delight. A powerful feeling built up in her sweet spot and cascaded throughout her body. Grinning, Zena stepped back to admire her handiwork. An orgasmic woman is always a wonder to behold...

"Hmm, that was amazing," Queen Khet said softly once she came down from nirvana. Zena smiled and gathered her in her arms. Queen Khet kissed her favorite Amazon, and then laid her down. Zena was a bit hesitant, but Queen Khet assured her she knew what she was doing. The Amazon smiled as the Queen's hungry mouth found her nipples. Queen Khet sucked on Zena's nipples, and then slipped her sleek hand between those muscular thighs.

"Alright," Zena whispered, and Queen Khet worked her fingers into her pussy. at first, the Amazon was tense. In bed with her female lovers, Zena was always the doer, the one who gives pleasure. The Queen would have none of that and asserted herself in the most sensual way possible. Queen Khet's fingers worked Zena's pussy, rubbing her clit and triggering her womanly folds. Zena soon found herself moaning in sheer pleasure. Queen Khet grinned, for she was just getting started.

"Open up for me," Queen Khet commanded, as she brought her face to Zena's crotch. Nodding, the Amazon spread her thick, muscular thighs. The queen was surprised to find the other woman's pussy was neatly shaved. Shrugging, Queen Khet buried her face between Zena's thighs. Zena smelled and tasted wondrous, of womanly sexuality and power, danger and play. Queen Khet feasted on Zena's pussy, savoring every lick. Zena's hands gripped the sheets and her beautiful face contorted as she the Queen pleasured her. The queen had the amazon right where she wanted her, and did not let go until she climaxed...

"We are birds of a feather even if we come from different worlds," Zena said to Queen Khet, a little while later. The two women lay on a bed that was now soaked with their feminine juices. The room reeked of sex, sensuality, and joy. Joy of the most primal kind. The type of joy that is released when men and women, or perhaps men and men, and maybe even women and women, get together for carnal pleasure. In moments like these, the boundaries of race, religion and sex are cast aside, and what remains is, well, some happy humans...

"Yes we are, Zena, I hope there can be peace between Anatolia and Egypt," Queen Khet said gently. Zena nodded and kissed the queen's forehead. The two women spent much of the afternoon together, and then returned to their respective camps. The queen of Egypt returned to the Royal Palace with the Pharaoh. As for Zena, warrior woman of the Anatolian Kingdom of Lydia, she returned to her Lord, King Gyges. Each woman would speak well of the other, and convince the menfolk that an alliance between Egypt and Anatolia would be quite formidable and beneficial to both parties.