The Quickie

Story Info
A short, dirty ass fuck in a public bathroom.
2k words
4.39
173.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,994 Followers

My heart quickens as I take your hand and lead you down the empty hallway. You glance over at me with a suspicious smirk, a knowing glint flashing across your crystal blue eyes. I return your smile and continue towards my intended destination. After a brief inspection of the surrounding hall I see nor hear any sign of others in the area of the building. I reach out and push the bathroom door open, dragging you inside. An enthusiastic smile beams across your beautiful face as the door swings shut and I approach, backing you up against the sink.

My lips press to yours as my hands grope eagerly at various strategic locations on your body. I can hear your subtle moans as you feel the hardness in my pants pressing firmly between your legs. A few seconds later your shirt is raised and my mouth is covering your breasts with hungry, wet kisses. I take one nipple between my lips, sucking briefly before turning to the other one. Your hands grasp and pull at my hair and you raise a leg in order to permit me access to your freshly moistened hidden regions. Scrambling to push the fabric of your skirt out of the way I press a hand firmly between your legs feeling the intense warmth permeating through your little white panties. I can also feel the effects of your juices seeping into the material, creating a damp sensation as an indication of your level of lust. You grind yourself shamelessly against my hand as you suck at my tongue with your hungry mouth. I can feel my cock straining against my pants, aching to be freed, experiencing solace in the knowledge that it soon will be buried deeply in one of the tight, wet holes in your body.

Suddenly I grasp your shoulders forcefully and spin you around. You shaking hands grasp the edges of the sink for support as you see yourself in the mirror before you. As I drop to my knees, you glance back nervously at the door, knowing that it could swing open at any minute. Hurriedly I push your skirt up, bunching it unceremonially around your waist as I take a brief moment to admire the way your ass looks in those tight little white underwear. You arch your back a little more, causing an irresistible little crease to form between your round, ample cheeks and I lean in to cover your backside with soft kisses. You toss your head back both with pleasure and in anticipation as I tuck my fingers into the elastic waist band. The cleft between your cheeks slowly emerges as the white panties slide down over your ass and down your legs. As soon as you are fully exposed, your back arches and you stick your ass out towards me, eager to feel my hot wet tongue on your quivering pussy.

"Mmmmmm," you let out in a slow, sensual moan as you feel my tongue part your swollen pussy lips and slide inside your hot little hole. I wriggle it around inside you, eliciting more moaning as I reach up between your legs to give your sensitive clit a two-fingered massage. Your juices soon soak my lips and I plant my mouth around your wet opening, reveling in your sexy taste. I replace my tongue with a couple fingers as I work my way upwards, landing soft, wet kisses up the back of your thigh and over your creamy white ass. I know you can sense what is to come and you wiggle your hips in anticipation as I drive my fingers forcefully inside you.

I begin to tease you by licking the top of your ass cleft and working my way down, leaving a glistening mix of saliva and pussy juice trailing down to your small, pink rosebud. tactfully, I navigate my way around the tiny hole, but never come in contact with it. As if to further entice me, you reach back and pull one of your fleshy cheeks to the side in a lewd but sexy manor as if to beckon my lips and tongue to the forbidden zone.

"Oh my fucking god!" you exclaim through gritted teeth as I begin with a long slow lick from your pussy to your tailbone, wetting your asshole on route and maneuvering my fingers around inside you. I can feel my dick pulsing within my pants as I continue with the incredibly dirty experience. My long licks soon turn to quick lashes as my tongue flicks out over the tiny pink hole. My face is now completely buried in your ass and I kiss your tight little star with increasing passion and lewdness. My overwhelming arousal even entices me to lower depths of depravity and I find my tongue pushing past your tight muscular ring and delving deep into your pulsing hole. My tongue now fucks your ass as my fingers do the same to your pussy. The combined feeling is too much for you to handle and soon I feel your asshole contracting around my tongue as your first orgasm ripples through your body. You let out a restrained cry of pleasure and I feel your juices running down my hand. Overcome with lust I pull my dripping fingers from your pussy and rub them across your asshole before leaning in to lick up the sweet nectar that now trickles down over your tight little star.

Before I can give anymore attention to your pussy and ass you whirl around glare into my eyes with a fiery lust. I stand as you drop a squatting position before me and frantically begin to undo my pants. Seconds later my pants are around my ankles and my rock hard cock is firmly within your grasp, just begging for relief. Without so much as a glance up at me, your open your mouth and swallow the length of my dick with one amazing thrust. I gasp with surprise at the suddenness and place a hand on the sink to brace myself. As your lips drag back over my shaft and my dick reappears, you look up into my eyes. You maintain eye contact as my swollen head pops from your mouth and you begin to tease my dick hole with your tongue ring, pushing the little silver ball inside. Your run your nimble tongue up and down my shaft before lifting my cock and sucking my balls into your warm inviting mouth. You even proceed lower, straining your neck to lick the sensitive area behind my balls, but stopping just short of my ass, eliciting a brief moment of disappointment from me.

You return your lips to my dick, sucking in unison with your pumping hand. I breath deeply and try to hold back from cumming too soon. That task, however, becomes even more difficult as you reach up and begin to play with my aching balls, fondling them with your talented fingers. Your pace quickens and your head is now bobbing up and down filling the small bathroom with a wet slurping sound. Behind your tightly sealed lips I can feel your hot little tongue swirling around my hard shaft as your hand leaves my balls. Soon I notice the pleasurable feeling of your finger massaging my asshole as you continue to suck my dick with abandon. Just as you begin to penetrate the tight little opening, I grab you and pull you back up. As much as I would love to have you continue your oral assault, I can't wait to get my straining cock inside you.

Forcefully, I spin you around and push you over the sink as you let out an amiable gasp. I take my glistening, wet dick in my hand and run it up and down your swollen, hungry pussy lips before pushing it up inside you. Your head is thrown back and your silky hair splashes down over your shoulders as I bury cock to the hilt in your hot, wet hole. In and out I plunge, my hips slapping violently against your ass. I reach out and grab a handful of your hair and pull your head up, forcing you to look into the mirror and acknowledge the look of ecstasy on your face as I continue to fuck your tight little pussy. I then take a hold of your fleshy ass cheeks and lewdly splay them wide, exposing your tiny crinkled hole to my unfettered view. Overcome with unbridled lust, I wet my thumb in my mouth and proceed to press it to your tight crinkled anus.

"Yessss," you hiss through clenched teeth, encouraging me to force the wet digit into your asshole. With two holes now filled, your begin to buck your hips and moan uncontrollably. You reach between your legs and give my balls a grateful caress before turning your attention to your clit, which you begin to strum with short fast movements of your dexterous fingers. As your moaning becomes louder I clamp a hand over your mouth to prevent any passers-by from hearing your sexy voice. Your body begins to quake and your squeal into my hand as you approach climax. A few seconds later your body is racked by a violent orgasm and you press your ass back against me, forcing my cock even deeper into your sopping wet pussy. As your cries of pleasure turn to gasps of relief I remove my hand from your mouth allowing your head to drop.

"what now?" I ask, my dick still firmly embedded inside your shaking body.

"In my ass. Now!"

I'm taken aback by your slutty boldness, but quickly remove my cock from your pussy eager to sample your other orifice. Your back arches as you thrust your ass out towards me in a lewd invitation. Your tiny pink star soon disappears from view as I press the head of my swollen dick to the strangely enticing hole. You let out an incomprehensible sound as I press forward, piercing your tiny orifice with my turgid cock. Inch by inch your impossibly tight hole swallows my shaft, gripping tightly with every thrust. I'm almost half way in when you begin to wiggle your hips in an attempt to engulph more of my dick. I pull out slightly only to drive back in as you grip the sink in front of you with whitened knuckles. In any other situation I would proceed slowly and with caution, but my excitement overtakes me and I start to fuck your asshole harder and harder as you moan for more.

Your hand returns to your clit as I increase the tempo of my thrusting. Your breathing comes in long labored gasps matching the speed of my pumping cock. Suddenly I feel your asshole clench and constrict my shaft, trapping it halfway inside your anus as you scream out in agonizing ecstasy. I fight against your tightening ring, struggling to push more of my dick inside you as your body quivers in the wake of your second orgasm. As the climax subsides your asshole relaxes and I resume fucking you with renewed vigor, going faster and faster until I can feel my balls tingling with impending release. I fuck your ass until I can hold back no longer, and pull my slick, slippery shaft from your hole, jerking it wildly. As soon as you can feel my dick escape the confines of your anus, you spin and drop to your knees, opening your mouth wide as a slutty invite. Unable to control myself I grab the back of your head and thrust my cock past your waiting lips as the first stream of hot cum spews forth, bathing the inside of your cheeks. Your lips lock tight and you suck the cum from my balls, swallowing it with enthusiasm. I pull away to shoot the last few streams onto your extended tongue before hanging my head with satisfied relief. You wipe a few stray drops of white fluid from your chin before standing up and kissing me on the lips.

"Thanks," you say smiling widely. "Where are we going to go for round two?"

The End

*

Send comments to the address in my profile.

damonX
damonX
2,994 Followers