The Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of girls were chattering, laughing, and covering their mouths to talk about it. She stood up and bit her finger seductively at me, as the guy zipped up with some trouble behind her, she stood up and thanked him, and the guy left after she assumedly gave him her number. As the other guy left, another of their group came over, sat down in the chair, and pulled her quickly and forcefully onto his lap. She looked shocked at first, and looked at me.

It was strange, intensely erotic though, to watch her. Even though she'd just done what she had, she just blankly stared at me while he got situated in the chair and started getting ready. It was like she was still processing what she'd just done, paying him almost no attention, but still staring at me like we had been, her body language was hesitant, not like before, half-heartedly hand fighting him away while she tried to fix her dress and hair.

I kept watching, and in a few seconds, one arm was around her waist keeping her firmly on his lap, and then his hand was under her dress, and she turned back to him like she was going to slap him. She hit him once on his shoulder, as he felt around under her dress, she pulled her dress back down again, and then he pulled her harshly to him, and told her something. Something she needed to hear, apparently.

She turned to him, said something feistily, and crossed her arms under her breasts like she was having a little tantrum. I stood up to go break this little party up because she looked distressed, but needed a minute. See, being fully endowed has its privileges, but it also has its drawbacks, and currently I was pitching tent the size of a three-ring circus. And God damn it, do I love a good fight, but by the time I could shift it around and down my thigh, she had softened her stance and ran her hand around his neck, looked once back at me, then climbed on him, facing him, and they made out wildly.

She later told me she was pissed that he'd just walked over and expected a turn next, but she was still really turned on by me watching her. They had fought for a minute while he'd pulled at her like I said, but she said he told her he had just watched the hottest thing he'd ever seen, and he wanted her right there, and he didn't care who knew it, and that's when she climbed on him.

He wasn't as subtle, his hands were snaking all along the front of her dress, playing with her breasts over her dress which caused her to accidently let out a few moans before covering her mouth then laughing.

She rubbed her undercarriage back and forth on him while still facing him, seductively, as his right hand had wandered down under her dress, feeling the complete mess that was hidden there. I was finally in enough of a position to walk over, which I did slowly with a bit of a limp, as my pants, cock and left thigh tried to work together to get me there unnoticed. As I plodded, she leaned to him and told him to kiss her neck, and pulled her hair off of it for him, then she looked back over her shoulder and made eye contact with me again while he did it, did the thing she always begged me to do which always without fail, got her completely drenched.

As I walked up right behind her, she looked back his direction as he was still kissing and sucking on her the side of her neck and breathed out a low, "Mmmmm, just like that, use two fingers...."

I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair from straight behind her head and pulled her back where her chin was up and she could look up and see me standing over her, "Can anyone have a go, or is there a reservation line, do we call ahead, what's the deal?"

Taken aback by the pain, she gasped and then sort of giggled and moaned as she ran the gambit of feelings, "Oh, hey honey, I told him about our little race, and he told me how," she closed her eyes as he pressed his fingers against her spot inside, "fuck, like that, oh fuck, he told me.... something," she was cumming. He was apparently slogged pretty good, but coherent enough to where he knew not to say anything to me about moving in on his playtime.

Still with a knot of her hair pulled back against my chest, looking down at her, she was getting situated, trying to alleviate the hold I had her in, or so I thought, I told her, "So, about that threesome we talked about,"

She was still quick though, even while this drunk, "What threesome?" And she looked down her nose at him, "Like that, just keep doing that,"

"The -what if I just lift the back of that little dress of yours and start fucking you in the ass right here- threesome?"

"I don't do anal, you know that," she said, which was the truth, but on several drunken nights after I'd finished inside of her, she'd begged me from her knees to do it.

"Tonight you do," I said, lifting the back of her dress and feeling down between her cheeks, where I was rudely met by ole boy's fingers, two of them I think, in my wife's ass already. I had faintly been hearing what I'd thought was the sloshing sounds of her being fingered, post-fill-up, and re-examining the situation, she was definitely riding him already, and was being double-plugged by him to boot. I'd had enough, and yanked her off of him rudely.

He quickly zipped up in a frantic huff, began to toss out some profanity, which is fine, I get it. But then he went to stand up, and that's where I decided to explain a few things to him. I let go of my wife, winked at her, then slam choked him back down into his seat. I open-hand punched him in the throat, a one-handed clothesline if you will, forcing him back into the wall and his seat, and still leaving my hand around his throat. I squeezed a little, while staring him down, and then told him to stay there. He was surprisingly weak for his size, but it could have been the alcohol.

I spun, and my wife was already headed for the door, so I trotted after her and caught her at the building's edge on the sidewalk. She spun and slapped at me, "What the hell is your problem?! I was about to finish!"

"Yeah I saw!" I yelled back, grabbing her by the wrists to restrain her, then dragging her off the street between Baby Huey's and whatever the fuck was next door.

She pulled and fought the whole way, until I had taken her fifty feet or so off the sidewalk near the dumpsters for the two buildings. She was laughing by the time we stopped, but definitely still angry I'd cut her fun short. As she finished a goading laugh, she finally squared up with me, "Ahhhh...ha, you saw?"

"Everybody saw."

Her face deadpanned, but even that couldn't stop her full lips from curling slowly into a grin. Barely red now. I knew what I said and had weighed it carefully. The truth was, some of those guys noticed, and one group of random girls did too. But without her ever having said it, I knew she got off on the chance of being seen. We had Christened every balcony, floor-to-ceiling window, beach, and many trails we had been to/on while on vacation, believe me, I knew.

She straightened up and circled me as if hunting, her hand ringing along my belt, "I saw you watching us, watching them fuck me, I could tell it turned you on."

I was side-eyeing her closely, she wasn't done. So I pulled her to me, and she struggled away again, maintaining arm's length.

"No! We're talking," she insisted, scowling as she said it. "Tell me you liked watching it, and maybe I'll let you nut in my pussy too."

I pushed her against the larger of the two dumpsters, and it sounded like I'd hit it with a cinderblock, the echo exploding down the alley. It was more the damaged paneling than the force, and with her about two feet from me, I dropped my pants mid thigh and let my engorged cock answer. Her anger from the shove softened, and she smiled ear to ear, seeing what her little game had brought about.

"So you did... oh my God, clearly... You still have to say it."

I spun her around forcefully and bent her over at the waist, with her still protesting, and I lifted her dress up to her lower back, then tore the top down, damn near making a belt from it. Even her thighs were wet from all their juices. I again pulled her back by her hair, still with her bent over a full 90 degrees, her palms flat on the dumpster. "I liked it. Watching your eyes while you came, I loved it. You're such a slut," and I slid into her pussy easily, and immediately fingered her ass while I did.

"I begged him, the first guy, to cum in my pussy. I told him how creamy he made my pussy and that I wanted to show him how much I wanted him, you know, to cum inside me. You better make me cum."

I had her firmly by the hips, driving all the way in and out. I couldn't tell who's it was, but the heat inside her was intense, and as I drove into her hole over and over, more and more came out, the lot of it running down her thighs in thick ropes. I finally took my finger out of her ass and pushed the head of my cock against it. I reached under her and slid three fingers inside her reshaped slit, and despite her protests, pushed past her rim.

She quickly stood up and turned around to push me, but I moved against her, my hands on both her breasts, and she used her hands to put me back inside her correct hole. "You better hurry," she moaned out as I started thrusting in and out.

I reached down and hoisted her up, both her legs over my elbows and outwards, and I began pounding the life out of her vagina, all the way in until I hit cervix and winced. She was wild, her tongue in my mouth, probing, when she wasn't biting me where she could. I just remember how verbal she was, directions, corrections, and then screaming in affirmation.

I thought for sure her shit was going to look like an old deflated balloon when I was done. I was locked in, just slamming her ass and back against the dumpster, her nails over my shoulders, teeth gnawing at the muscles along my shoulders as I gave her every inch that'd fit. I snapped out long enough to answer, "Where's the fun in that?" and I reached down and around to where we were joined. I traced up the creamy mixture running down her taint, and wiped it on her bottom lips to give her extra lubrication, then used my cock to fuck it back inside of her.

She tightened up immediately and began stroking the few penile inches I had still left out in the cold, twisting like she needed it right then, "If you play with my ass like that, you can fuck my pussy all night, but I mean you better hurry because of the race."


12