The Rebound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichelle gasped as my weight came crashing down on top of her burying myself inside to the hilt. We were tightly wedged together which only allowed me to roll and grind my hips into her sex with everything I had behind it. Her eyes rolled up into her head as I gave her the business pushing into our mutual airtight seal. Her breaths came in shortened huffs and intervals while her ankles locked into the small of my back, urging me onward.

Nichelle was already extremely tight becoming even more so until it was almost hard for me to move. I got my feet up onto the crouch using the opposite arm to launch myself into her sex as hard as humanly possible while she nudged me with the heels of her feet.

"You like getting pounded, bitch?"

"Yeah, I love it!"

"Want me to beat your pussy up even more?"

"Yeah, that's what I want; do that shit!!" Her hips were bucking up to meet me in perfect unison, essentially fucking me back just as hard. For the moment animosity had flown right out the window as I attempted to push my wife's friend through those couch cushions.

Our arms were wrapped around each other's torsos in a veritable death grip while both dual lower halves slapped loudly together mashing uglies into oblivion. My chin was hooked over her right shoulder while hers was hooked over my left. Nichelle was emitting this shrill hybrid masculine sounding groan that seemed to go falsetto after some time as I freed the beast on her battered kitty. I hadn't been intimate with a woman for over six months as my marriage drifted apart like wet tissue.

Thinking about it all, on some deeper level there had to be a sliver of awareness and self-realization that it was all going to go tits up in the end. The ball and chain was doing whatever she could to plausibly be outside the house instead of working out our differences. Misdirection was the game from day one and now, I was plowing one of her friends on the couch in my living room. Despite what anyone in the know would think, it wasn't motivated out of vengeance. I just really hadn't had any sex in a very long time.

"Ah, shit you really up in there; it feel like you trying to get up in my stomach, man!!" Nichelle grunted through gritted teeth as our pelvis continued the lewd mating dance. My girth was trapped in a vacuum seal by her lips.

Both my palms were flat on either side of her head as I reared up into a pushup position swinging my hips into her crotch with as much force as I could muster earning a deluge of wetness that ran down the crack of her tight ass. The bottom of her butt, thighs and the top of mine slid around lubricated by an oily wetness.

Nichelle's hands shot to my hips, her intent unknown whether trying to help or hinder. We were splashing moisture everywhere with this woman's labored gasps punctuating every one of my thrusts. Her breasts were probably a small, deflated looking B-Cup with indecipherable areolas and thick, almost fake looking prominent nipples. Even in this depleted state, her teats managed to flop around on her otherwise muscled torso.

"Damn nigga, did she ever fuck you?!" Nichelle commented again between grunts, every syllable enhanced by my thrusting overtures.

I relented drawing myself from her honeypot resting upright on my knees. She covered her muff lightly massaging it staring quizzically up into my face. This unspoken query was answered when I ripped open another packet, covering my exposed member with the second of three condoms.

"Roll over on your stomach Nichelle." I stood at the side of the couch as she complied lying on her belly presenting that coal darkened bubble butt.

The symmetry of her form was impressive, I preferred Nichelle in this manner letting my gaze scan every minute detail. Her skin was extremely dark and glistening from perspiration as I found evidence unseen before in the form of a tiny heart tattooed just above her right buttock. Her posture made it appear as if she were waiting for a deep tissue massage. My fingers began squeezing and kneading her buttocks sliding up her back to her shoulders working out the stress in her shoulders. I raked my fingers along her profile settling on her buttocks resuming a pinching, groping cadence I'm sure Nichelle was used to by this point.

"That shit feels good nigga; you really know how to touch a woman." I didn't reply one way or the other prying her cheeks apart finding an obviously used backdoor. She didn't seem to mind me looking, remaining silent even when I ran my thumb across her puckered rear entrance.

The other fingers of that hand came into play sliding into her moist, gooey confines eliciting a sustained groan that tapered off into a whimper. Nichelle seemed to enjoy the rough thorough fingering that followed turning her face profile moaning loudly. Her thin, slightly calloused fingers encircled my cock wringing and stroking with purpose. I liked the feel of her hand around me ramping up my actions accordingly.

"If I wanted you to come over here and jerk me off nothing else; would you do it, Nichelle?"

"Yeah, sure I would."

"Maybe I'll call you." I pried her fingers off before mounting her prone, driving myself deep into her slick narrow walls.

Nichelle expertly tensed her cheeks on every inward thrust adding even more tightness to the fray as I took her from behind. This felt so good that I allowed myself to lay vertically across her back fully taking us both to nirvana. From my point of view, her tensing buttocks added the perfect visual making it appear as if the darkened, moderately dense cheeks were literally sucking the essence out of me.

"Oh daddy, that shit feels so fucking good; keep fucking me like that and I'll do whatever you want baby." Her feminine, almost feline sounding admission was all that was needed to send me over the edge.

"Don't move, I wanna get this right."

I drove myself deep inside up to the hilt as Nichelle pursed her buttocks around me hard, leaving them in that direction. My cock was almost forced out of her cunt leaving the used condom behind as a particularly thick rope of semen covered both cheeks. Several thigh shaking bursts followed as I directed my spunk about both shivering buttocks until I was satisfied. Nichelle continued squeezing her cheeks in muted twerking fashion for my viewing pleasure as I carefully drew the used condom from her snatch tossing it onto the coffee table next to the unused gold packet.

"Shit man; that felt really fucking good. You really want me to come over and jerk you off; like you said?"

"Yeah, but only if I call you, okay bitch?"

"Okay."

"I might fuck you in the ass too, Nichelle."

"Yeah, sure." Her response didn't surprise me in the least. Especially after getting a good, unimpeded look at her backdoor.

Nichelle slowly recovered getting to her feet as I wearily sat at the other end of my couch in the unsoiled portion. She stood there running her hands over her abs, silently watching with an embarrassed smirk on her narrow face. When I didn't respond right away, she slowly withdrew to the bathroom. Seconds later, the shower roared to life. I surfed a few channels clearing the dual buzz of alcohol and sex from my mind before settling on one of several streaming services ordered by the wife to keep me distracted while she ran about town on various salacious side missions. I lost the rest of my clothing sitting nude in my living room once the shower stopped.

Nichelle reappeared taking notice of my birthday suit. Her dark skin caught the light wafting in from the bathroom as she dropped the towel to the corridor floor. She didn't waste any time walking over to kneel between my legs again. Her intent was obvious even before she took the head of my cock between her thick, almost purplish lips. Her tongue swirled on my slit pressing into it before those lips slid down my shaft to the base. I liked the extremely slow and measured technique as she took her time pleasing me. Nichelle added her right hand methodically twisting it around the base of my endowment as her head bobbed in my lap.

Nichelle added another hand to the base of my endowment slowly using both in counter twisting motions as I arched up into her waiting mouth. My involuntary reaction encouraged her efforts as she began to pick up speed stroking and sucking me off as hard as she could. Her grip tightened around me stroking upwards towards her downward plunging lips in a wet, nasty display. Frothy saliva drizzled down my shaft escaping from the puckered lips vacuuming me into oblivion as Nichelle worked down into my thrusting hips until I crossed the threshold. A powerful rope filled her gullet followed by several others as she began viciously jerking the rest in kinetic fashion swallowing every drop.

I palmed the braids on her head drawing her down until there was nowhere left to go emptying myself. Oral sex was apparently Nichelle's niche besides her toned hard body and defiant butt. I was left with a begrudging appreciation and understanding of the multiple kids born of separate fathers. That inherent toxicity went hand in hand with her sexual proficiency. This was not lost on the gloating dark chocolate kneeling between my legs. Nichelle earned a prolonged groan out of me by sucking on the head of my cock exclusively for a few seconds.

"You like that sloppy top, daddy?"

"Yeah, you're a real good bitch Nichelle; I'm definitely gonna fuck your brains out next time we hook up. I think you're probably gonna be the first woman to lay in my new bed."

"New bed?"

"Don't worry about that; go look on the kitchen table and bring my wallet."

This didn't sit well with her considering what she thought were the obvious implications of my words. Nichelle used my knees to stand up going into the dining room as I'd instructed. She offered my billfold with an unmistakably rueful look on her face. Her face gradually turned into a deep, enraged scowl as I fished out two fifties.

"Nichelle, I want you to go around the corner by the liquor store. There are a couple of guys looking for work there; so get two of them to help you get my wife's shit out of here."

"UH-UHM, OH OKAY!!" The dark cloud immediately left her face leaving the relieved and goofy smile you'd find on some flustered girl. Nichelle snatched the money from my hand running to the door before remembering herself and getting dressed. Once she was gone, I grabbed a change of clothing hopping into the shower.

The steaming hot water went a long way towards dispelling the lingering intoxication muddling my thoughts. Nichelle had been found wanting for all her posture and bluster, giving herself over as a plaything for my unfulfilled lust. I found that I liked her athletic figure maybe a little too much but knew this woman must always be kept at arm's length otherwise another web of codependency engulf me completely.

Of course she'd given no indication of intent, but the thought lingered through past gossip by her supposed friend and running partner. I'd called and she'd come willingly allowing me to work off, but a tiny portion of repressed sexuality. In hindsight prior to the discovery of my spouse's infidelity, we'd always struggled sexually. It just seemed that we were tantrically off kilter somehow managing to exist in this fashion for years before the end.

Nichelle was already back with two guys and a half finishing up the packing of my estranged wife's belongings. The half refers to one of the laborer's twelve year old son. I didn't get involved leaving it to her other than sporadically making sure my personal property remained untouched. When it was all said and done, everything was stuffed into her car albeit a little haphazardly.

"Hey man, everything's packed; uhm, you need me for anything?" She lingered near the front door watching pensive on baited breath.

"Yeah hold up for a minute." I grabbed the last condom getting up meeting Nichelle at the front door. Her body language read decidedly demure as I pressed the packet into her palm before stealing a deep, soulful kiss full of passion and nothing more. She was left gasping when I broke our embrace.

"Oops." The golden packet was torn in half.

Nichelle reached into the waistband of my sweats sliding the condom onto my partially erect penis. I'd given it to her as a keepsake for a future hookup, but she took the initiative making sure it was secure before locking the screen door and sliding her gym shorts down again. There was a love seat adjacent to the front door that she bent over planting her palms flat on the closest arm. Nichelle was already wet accepting me inside fully to the hilt. My hands were filled with her hips, thumbs rubbing the smooth surface of her buttocks. Nichelle locked her legs in place taking another sustained round of frenzied sex.

She slid her top up cupping one of her meager breasts as I went for broke. The screen door was locked but the heavier door remained open giving any would be voyeur who happened to look, a show. Neither one of us cared just enjoying ourselves to the fullest for those last fleeting minutes. I popped my hips several times in succession before wedging the base of my erection against her slit. Nichelle tightened up in a vice like grip around me taking all I had to offer until my lust subsided.

"Uhm, you'll call me sometime, right?" She sounded anxious.

"I answered that question already." I took her in my arms quickly stealing another prolonged kiss that seemed to go on forever. Nichelle seemed to melt into me as my fingers caressed her mound through her shorts.

"Yeah okay, alright I guess I'm going home now." Her brown eyes lingered finding mine decidedly noncommittal.

"I'll call you sometime."

Nichelle took her time unlocking the screen door giving me a long stare before disappearing outside to her waiting vehicle. I was already channel surfing when she fired up her car driving off into the distance. A couple of hours later I went to bed after a dinner of takeout pizza and beer while watching Thor Ragnarök. My bedroom seemed odd minus the random belongings of my soon to be ex-spouse. Something caught my eye partially exposed just under my bed. It turned out to be a little address book left behind when Nichelle and the day laborers were packing up.

The booklet was stuffed with a plethora of unpaid bills that I would ultimately be responsible for. I discovered some photos of my wife from earlier days and one in particular that caught my ire. It depicted my wife, Nichelle, some other girl of Latin decent at her company Christmas party. I recalled it vividly because of the fight we'd had due to me having to work late that evening. There were two guys in the photo one of which I recognized. The tall lanky thug was wearing an oversized ballers cap with the self-described appropriately title moniker "PLAYA" inscribed across it. The guy towered over my wife dressed in a long sleeved flannel shirt with a white collar and baggy jeans and sneakers from the same company as the tacky hat upon his bean like head.

"Que Sera Sera, bitch." There were a few more photos of my old lady and her secret beau discovered as I perused some of the entries in the booklet.

12