The Recluse: Version One

Story Info
Jeremy takes younger woman by force.
3.5k words
3.97
90.3k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unpublished
unpublished
148 Followers

The Recluse : Version One

For as long as Jeremy could remember, women had always ignored him. They seemed to never be aware of his presence. In a bar, when he was with his friends, no matter what the situation, he was always invisible to women. He was a virgin, and had not even kissed a girl before.

Jeremy was 31 years old, he worked out of his living room, playing around with and repairing people's broken computers was his specialty. Customers would call him up and he would go to their home and pick up their PC and bring it back with him. It was a profitable business. Kept Jeremy at home so he wouldn't have to deal a lot with the outside world, and it allowed him to keep busy with his favorite pastime, playing online. It also gave him the odd interaction with a female, which was always great for feeding his fantasies.

Because of Jeremy's bad luck with women he especially loved the anonymity of being online. For the first time Jeremy was able to talk to women by typing words to them, and to his surprise they spoke back to him. The women on the other end had no idea of how thrilling it was for Jeremy to even get a hello back from them. He was in heaven, although he had no one person that he talked to for more then a few days, Jeremy was happy with his situation.

He wasn't offensive to look at. In fact, Jeremy had a beautiful face. His eyes were a piercing dark green, his hair brown and short. He kept himself well groomed, and certainly did not look like the type of guy that could not hold a conversation with a woman in real life. He just didn't seem to have that gift. That thing that made other men capable of being so comfortable with women.

Jeremy loved women. He fantasized about them all the time. He thought about sex almost every waking moment of the day, and longed for the chance to be able to touch one.

One day after collecting all the computers to be repaired that night Jeremy received a phone call from a girl frantic on the other end of the phone.

"Hello? Is this Jeremy?" The girls voice called out quickly.

"Yes this is." Jeremy quietly spoke back at her, not recognizing the voice of the young girl on the other end.

"Jeremy its Christine! You just picked up our computer from our house today from my brother, you are going to install a CD drive for us, but I need to get some files off of it! It has my homework on there!" Christine's voice was almost in sobs as she explained her situation. He felt sorry for the girl, yet also slightly aroused at the way she spoke to him. Her voice was breathless, and Jeremy imagined her sweet cries calling out his name. Begging for him to fuck her harder with that whine in her voice. His dick began to swell as the thoughts ran through his head and he quickly got back to the conversation.

"Which house were you at? I can probably try to get back up there tomorrow afternoon, but I can't make any promises, I have customers with priority orders." Jeremy tried to calm her down, but was not about to bend over backwards for some girl. He didn't really have any idea of how to make her happy.

Christine paused for a moment on her end then carried on, "That isn't going to work. I have an assignment that is due tomorrow morning and I wasn't home in time to save it to a disk, can I come over there and just bring a disk with me? Maybe you can save it for me and my ass will be saved!"

Jeremy thought about the chance to see this voice in person and jumped at it, "Yeah ok, get a pen and paper and I'll give you my address." He told her the address and gave a few instructions on how to get to his house.

He didn't live within the city. It was just outside of the city and would take her at least half an hour to get to his house. After hanging up the phone with the extremely grateful girl Jeremy thought for a moment again about her voice when she spoke to him at first. She was so desperate, he thought to himself, as he looked into his lap and took his hand gently over the hardness in his pants. He undid the button and zipper and pulled his hard dick up so just the tip was above the waist of his boxers.

He took his finger and wiped it across the precum that had collected on top of it. Then he rubbed it back and forth over the top. Thinking of that voice over and over in his head. Trying to imagine what her body would look like. How her eyes would be as they welled with tears begging him to do her a favor. What would that favor be? Did she want him to lick her pussy harder? Did she want to suck his dick more and he was holding her head back from doing it?

These thoughts danced through his head as Jeremy rubbed tip of his dick in anticipation of her arrival. He quickly tucked himself away and stood up to survey his small house. It was neat and tidy, nothing out of place. He thought about where she would come in, and where she would be standing. He wanted to keep her near him as he saved her work to disk. If she was a younger girl he would like to be able to drink in her smell as she stands by him. Maybe she would whisper something to him, or maybe he could make her beg for something while she was there. No, what a crazy thing to think of. No wonder you can never talk to a girl you idiot. Jeremy scolded himself as he went to the bathroom to fix himself up. He thought a shower might be in order so when she arrived he would be clean and well presented.

After a nice hot shower Jeremy pulled himself in some jeans and a T shirt and glanced up at the clock. She would be there any minute now. His stomach was staring to do somersaults as he thought about what was going to take place. A girl coming into his house, maybe a pretty girl. He went over to his pile of 4 computers he had picked up that day and took hers from the counter. He moved it onto his work desk and was about to begin a series of plugging everything in when he heard footsteps onto the front porch. Then a tender knock at the door. He cleared his throat, combed his hair down with his hand and walked over to his front door.

He opened it up and saw her there. She was more amazing then he could of ever imagined. She looked to be about 18 or 19 and had beautiful light brown hair, it hung just over her shoulders which were bare. She was wearing what appeared to be some sort of tube dress. It had no sleeves and it clung to her body, her breasts were small but very perky. The material of her dress was white and Jeremy could see the outline of her nipples through it. He drank in every detail of her body that he could before saying anything. He wanted to enjoy the view for as long as he could.

The girl watched him staring her body down and took a step forward to introduce herself. She extended out her arm and offered him her hand, "Hi there, you must be Jeremy? I'm Christine, I called you a little while ago." Her eyes had a certain sparkle in them. Jeremy found it playful and sexy. She smiled at him and grasped his hand and shook it.

"Yeah, umm, hi, uh, what did you need to do with the pc?" Jeremy's voice staggered a bit as the warmth from this girls hand messed with the messages his head was sending to his mouth. His boyish charm showing through as he looked down at his feet for a second and hid a little smile.

"Well, I need to save my homework onto a disk, I forgot to do it before I went to school this morning." Christine smiled warmly at Jeremy, and flashed him one of her seductive, please do it for me glances.

Jeremy was melting as this girl talked to him, he watched how her eyes moved around as she spoke. The way she blinked and her hair would slide slowly from her shoulder to her chest as she changed the position of her head. He loved the smell that came in with her. She was flowery and clean. He wanted her for his own, but he knew that it wasn't the time for this now, he had to try and help her.

"Lets go take a look at your pc, I just have to plug it in. Can I get you a drink or something?" Jeremy shuffled his feet and looked around a little nervously as he spoke, not wanting his gaze to meet hers as he needed to trust his voice to work in front of her.

"Yeah, just some ice water please, it is burning up outside." Christine fanned her chest quickly with her hand to demonstrate how warm she was feeling. Jeremy wanted to blow on her nipples and take ice over her body, but he just nodded to her and went to the kitchen to fetch her a drink.

"Uh, here you go." Jeremy handed her the glass of cold water and told her she could have a seat at his work desk, "Just sit right here and give me one second to go under here and plug a couple of things in."

Christine sat herself down at his desk and watched him as he moved around to the back of the desk and then underneath it to figure out the wiring. From where Christine was sitting, Jeremy was about a meter away from her, and was playing with wires. Christine felt a surge go through her as she watched this guy. He was clearly not used to having a girl around him, she could pick that up by the body language he was showing her. He was so cute though, Christine thought to herself. I'm going to give him a little something to remember me by.

Christine sipped on her glass and started looking around the room, her attention to some of the posters on his wall keeping her stare, she could see Jeremy out of the corner of her eye looking intently at her knees under the table. Christine slowly spread her knees open, just slightly. Enough to separate her thighs and give him a glance at the pink thong she was wearing. She started talking about the posters to be light and casual and show him that her actions were not intentional. Making Jeremy even more aroused at this girls 'accidental' free show.

"That poster on your wall with the dolphin's," Christine began, "It's so pretty! I love the angle the picture was taken at." Christine looked under the desk to where Jeremy was kneeling with the pc wires. His gaze was right between her legs, he could barely move his eyes away to meet her smiling face.

"Yeah, uh, it's nice." Jeremy's voice was quiet as he searched for something to moisten his throat, his tongue drying up as he felt his body getting weak at the sight of Christine's smooth legs open in front of him. He had only seen this kind of view in a magazine and in a strip club. He had never had his own private show.

"I especially love the sayings under these posters, they are just so cool." When Christine spoke she sat up in the chair, straightening her back and moving herself forward. As she did, she slowly moved her legs completely apart, resting her elbows on the desk in front of her, and pushing the chair back with her bum she was spread open entirely for Jeremy to view. Her dress moved up her legs as she spread her thighs open, her pussy was thrust into his line of vision. The thong tightly strung down the middle of her pussy he could visibly get drunk on the site of her lips swollen around it.

"Uh, yes, um great." Jeremy had no idea what he was agreeing to, he just couldn't believe his luck. This beautiful girl opening her legs for him! He knew what had to be plugged in and he dreaded getting it done because then he would have to come up from under the desk. He wanted to just rub his nose along the inside of her thigh and close in on her tempting pussy. He held himself back and made his way up again, discreetly pushing his hardened dick down trying to hide his enormous hard on.

Christine flashed him a big smile as he made his way up again, "Hey there, thought I'd lost you!" Christine giggled as she watched Jeremy's face turn a shade of red. Her eyes made her way down his chest and stomach to his jeans. She saw what appeared to big a hard dick in hiding. She smiled and looked back up to Jeremy's face. His eyes met hers and he quickly looked away and began stuttering.

"N-n-now we have this th-th-thing plugged in, so let's g-get going on it." Jeremy wanted to disappear, he was so embarrassed for losing his cool in front of this pretty girl. He moved along side her and pushed the on button to the pc.

"You lead the way Jeremy!" Christine moved her chair over so that Jeremy could get in beside her to look at the screen also. I wonder how old this guy is, Christine thought to herself. He doesn't seem to be making any advances on me, she thought, but he certainly did enjoy my little show under the desk.

Jeremy moved slightly in front of Christine so he could type on the keyboard. As he did that Christine moved her head down slowly and breathed into his ear. Jeremy felt the breath and it sent chills through his body. This girl seemed to be taking such an interest in him. It surprised him, and he didn't quite know how to react to it.

"You can go ahead and find your stuff now." Jeremy told Christine, and she moved up and began typing away to find her files.

Jeremy stood above Christine as she typed. He stared at her chest to where her nipples were hard as she click clicked at the keyboard. He became mesmerized by them, wanting to take his hand and just move it over them, feeling them harden further. She was asking for it wasn't she? She was showing him her pussy and wearing such revealing clothing. She must want to have sex, Jeremy's lewd thoughts racing through his brain, this girl didn't really need to come here for this, she just wanted to have sex with him, Jeremy thought.

His mind going wild now, none of his reasons actually making sense, but to him they were justifications for the things he wanted to do. She reminded him of a cheerleader, her bouncy walk, her sunny disposition. Jeremy would use her visit to fuel his masturbation fantasies for the next year.

"Oh perfect here it is," Christine said, "I just need to save this file to my disk now." Christine reached into her purse beside her and pulled out her disk. She popped it into the computer and began saving.

As Christine took her hand to the side of her she felt Jeremy's hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him. "Umm…Hi Jeremy." Christine was a bit nervous as she looked at him. The look on his face had changed. He wasn't looking as friendly as he had just before.

Suddenly Jeremy grabbed Christine by the arm and pulled her out of the chair, he slammed her into the wall behind him and held her arms above her head. He leaned into her, his dick hard and eagerly pressing against the material in his pants. He pressed it against her, along with the rest of his body. His face was right in front of hers. He could feel her breathing, he looked into her eyes, they were wide open and scared. She seemed to have lost her voice after he grabbed her, her body going into some sort of shock.

"What's wrong little one?" Jeremy leered at her as he pressed himself into her harder, grinding his dick near her pussy, he bent himself down to position it between her legs and rose up, moving his hips from side to side as he did, dry humping her as she stood there not able to move from his grasp.

Christine found her voice and began to quiver, "J-Jeremy, j-just let me go ok? I won't tell anyone about this, please, just let me go home. Please!" She was terrified of what could happen now. The phrase kept playing over in her head. 'You play with fire you're gonna get burned', she knew too well that this was a possibility for her. Flirting and showing her body off in front of a man.

"You're not going anywhere!" Jeremy yelled into her face as he struggled with his pants, his fingers fumbling everywhere trying to undo them and let his wet and hard dick out. Her begging was driving him further, hearing her say his name with her voice, the way her words ended on a high note it made him crazy with desire. He watched Christine's face as her eyes welled up with tears. "Jeremy, please let me go, I-I-I don't have any protection, you can't get me pregnant!"

"Wanna bet?" Jeremy held his dick in his hand and with his other hand he clasped Christine's arms over her head. His strength unreal as he held her back. Her legs tried to kick out at him, he just dodged around them. He took his hand and felt under her dress. His fingers rough as he felt her smooth pussy lips, then the material of her thong between them. It was his only obstacle at this point, he grasped it hard and yanked it down, getting to his knees he pulled the thong off of her legs, she came down to the floor with him, her arms still held by his hand.

Jeremy pulled Christine back up to her standing position, and his dick was swinging around trying to find her spot. He took it in his hand and led it to her pussy, he rubbed it back and forth over the small smooth lips and then found her entry. He carefully guided the top of his dick into her. He let out a low groan as her warmth surrounded the top of his dick, then he stood up taller, and pushed it in further.

"No! Jeremy Stop!!" Christine's last yelp and plea before Jeremy began slamming into her. He felt her getting weak under his hold and her knees began to buckle. He pulled her up by her arms and used his other hand to lean on the wall and steady himself. "You wanted this, you Slut!" Jeremy's words lashed through Christine as she sobbed through his violent pumps. He was throwing himself into her as he pushed his face into her chest, biting through the material of her dress he found her nipple and began nibbling on it. He moans getting louder, he bite down hard and Christine let out a shriek, "Fuck!" She tried harder to free her arms so she could take her hand to her nipple, but he held her too tight. Jeremy felt as though his dick was going to explode, he slowed down on Christine and took his dick out to watch it. As soon as he let it out he began cumming. He and Christine both looked down and watched as his dick pulsated and throbbed while the white creamy fluid dripped out of it. Jeremy's body shuddering with each round of cum that shot out.

Jeremy looked to Christine, then looked again down at his work. His cum was stuck on Christine's pussy and her stomach. He released her arms and she dropped to the floor. He pulled his boxers up and buttoned his jeans. Jeremy left the room and went into his bedroom and slammed the door. Christine grabbed her disk and ran from the house.

(Dearest readers: I have worked on two versions of this story, one with a younger girl with whom Jeremy takes by force, and another with an older woman who seduces Jeremy and guides him through the love making process in a mothering way. Enjoy)

unpublished
unpublished
148 Followers