The Red Line Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breathe baby, just breathe," she speaks so softly. Her voice is so soothing. All of a sudden, the tip of her dick slips inside me. I let out a long breath.

She holds the head of her cock inside me as she rubs my back. "There, the worst part is over."

I let out a sigh of relief. Her touch is so soothing, the same with her voice. It drips honey. It extinguishes the tension in me. She takes her time sliding more of her cock inside me. I bite down on the ball gag. It's definitely uncomfortable, to say the least. She lays down on top of me, pressing her breasts against my back. I can feel the heat of her breath on my neck. "Don't worry, baby. I'm going to take it nice and slow. It's going to feel so good."

She bites my ear as she pushes more of her cock inside me. I curl my toes as she continues her conquest. This time she doesn't stop. Continuing farther inside me until her hips meet my asscheeks. "That's it, baby, I'm all the way inside you. That's a good boy. Fuck. you're still so tight. It feels so fucking good. Your ass is mine. All mine."

She pulls her hips back, taking her dick out a few inches before she begins her descent. I moan out as her cock pushes up against a real sensitive spot inside me. Like a trigger, pleasure shoots through me. A moan escapes my lips. "Now you're enjoying it. See how pleasurable anal can be when you do it right?"

She pushes inside me until her balls slap against mine. "Maybe if you're a good boy. And I mean a really good boy. A fucking angel, I'll let you have a second chance being on top."

She gyrates her hips in circles, massaging that sensitive spot inside me. I squirm and pull at my bindings as the pleasure erupts inside me. I can't help but moan like a bitch. I want to tell her to don't stop, but it comes out as a garbled mess. She laughs. "You love it, don't you? I bet you'll be begging me to fuck you from now on."

If it weren't for the ball gag, I'd be begging her right now as she starts to slowly rock her hips back and forth, slowly fucking me inch by inch. "You want this don't you?"

I nod my head without hesitation. She sinks her cock all the way inside me, making me groan out. "I want you so bad. Will you submit to me. Will you be all mine?"

I nod, frantically. Just don't stop fucking me.

She undoes my ball gag and it falls from my mouth. "I want to hear you say it."

"Please, don't stop fucking me," I beg.

She laughs, stopping the movement of her hips, lodging her cock all the way inside me. "I told you, you'd be begging me to fuck you, but that's not what I want to hear. I want to hear you say that you're all mine."

I lean up and look back at her. Our eyes meet. I'm struck silent by her beauty. She absolutely glows radiantly with skin kissed by the sun. "I... I am all yours," I breathe.

Her cheeks burn red. She leans over and places her lips on mine. She slowly starts to fuck me. I moan into her. Her tongue slips between my lips and I suck on it. I don't know how much longer my stiff cock will hold out. She picks up the pace. Her thrusts become more wild. "Fuck me. Urgh. fuck. I'm going to cum," I scream out.

She kisses me. "Fuck, let's cum together."

She lets loose on my ass. Sitting up as she grabs my hips and starts fucking me hard and fast, moaning with each thrust. I grip my restraints and hold on for dear life. The pleasure is so intense. So overwhelming, it practically blinds me. I scream out in ecstasy. I can't hold on any longer. I clench down on her dick as sparks fly inside me. My cock erupts, blasting cum all over the sheets and my stomach. She screams out in pleasure as she slams into me, burying her cock deep in my bowels. A torrent of hot stick cum fills my ass. My entire body melts under so much pleasure. She continues to hump me as she deposits the last of her load inside me. She collapses on top of me. Both of us gasp for air. "That was... That was amazing," I breathe.

"Did I just turn you into a bottom bitch?" she laughs, kissing my shoulder.

"I... I... um. I don't know," I say, catching my breath.

"Baby, there's no shame in being on the bottom. I enjoy it most of the time. Especially with lube," she says. "Admit it, you enjoy being my bottom bitch."

"Alright. Okay. I enjoyed being your bottom... bitch," I say.

She kisses me neck, wrapping her arms around my torso. She buries her face in the nape of my neck. I feel so warm underneath her. She makes me feel good. She kisses me again. "I enjoyed being your top mistress," she laughs.

Finally, she pulls out of me. She gets off of me and walks out. "Hey! Wait a second. Are you going to untie me? My wrists are getting numb!" I yell.

A minute later, she walks back in with a towel. "Maybe, I was kind of thinking of leaving you there. You're definitely not sleeping in bed with me. That's a right you haven't earned yet."

She takes the towel and wipes my ass with it. Then she brings it underneath me and wipes off my cock. "Seriously?" I ask.

She gets up in front of me. "Would you mind cleaning off my cock for me?" she asks, presenting her dick in front of my face as she crouches down.

I flinch back in disgust. "You want me to suck your dick after it's been inside my asshole?"

A devilish grin burns on her face. "Absolutely. Every good bottom bitch cleans his mistress's cock after they receive a good fucking."

I look up into her eyes. She has every intention of making me suck the cum off her dick. "If I do this will you untie me?" I ask.

"No, probably not. But you'll make me happy."

I let out a sigh and open my mouth. She gleams brightly as she leans down and slips her dick in my mouth. The taste is rather strong and salty. She runs her hands in my hair as she rocks her hips back and forth, sliding her flaccid cock in and out of my mouth. "We really need to work on your cock sucking skills. I guess that at least gets the job done."

She pulls her dick out of my mouth and lays it on top of my face. "Don't forget to clean my balls too."

I lather her balls in a tongue bath, getting them nice and sloppy wet. She giggles and pulls away, climbing off the bed. "I can't believe you did that. For some reason, I didn't think you would."

"Why would you make me do it?" I say.

"Just to test you," she says as she unhooks my bindings. "You passed. It pleases me that you'd do that just to make me happy."

After she finishes unbinding me from the bed. I get up, stretch and rub the feeling back into my wrists. She wraps her arms around my waist and buries her face in my chest. I let out a breath and hold her. She kisses my chest as she looks up into my eyes. "For the most part, I had a fun day today. Thank you."

"If I'm being honest, I had fun too."

She lets out a yawn. "Well, I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Don't think just because I had fun that means you can come to bed with me. But since you were such a good boy, I'll let you sleep on the floor next to my bed."

"Seriously?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Baby steps," she says. "I'll tell you what. Tomorrow, treat me to an all-day amazing date and I'll let you sleep with me and hold me all night long. Okay?"

"So I really have to sleep on the floor tonight?" I ask.

"Yep. You're lucky I let you sleep in the same room as me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm hitting the hay," She says as she unwraps herself from my arms and heads out to my room. I can't help but watch her ass jiggle with every step. She pauses at the door. "I almost forgot. I got you a collar. I want you to wear it when we're at home."

She heads over to the bag of toys and digs through it until she pulls out a leather collar. It has a dog tag on it. "It says my pet," she giggles.

"Are you serious?" I sigh.

"What? Don't you want to make me happy?" she asks. "It'll make me so happy if you put it on."

"Fine..." I sigh. She takes it and wraps it around my neck, binding it tightly, but not too tight. "Now let's go make you a place to lay."

"Am I like your dog or something?" I ask.

She laughs. "Don't be silly. Dogs are so much cuter."

"Really?" I sigh.

"I'm just kidding, you're definitely my pet. That's for sure. But you're also my boyfriend, right?"

"I don't have a choice, do I?" I ask as we walk into my room. My eyes glued to her ass.

"You always have a choice, but you only have one good choice," she giggles. "Do you have a blowup mattress or something?"

"I have a mat," I say.

"Well, go get it," she says.

This woman drives me crazy and yet she makes me feel alive again. Once I get the mat, I make a bed on the floor next to my bed. How humiliating. And fucking stupid. I still don't see why I can't sleep in the other bed? She just loves torturing me. And yet, I... I enjoy it too. Not really the torture, just her.

After I get the bed made, she leans up kisses me. "Good night."

Then she crawls into the big comfortable bed and curls up in the blankets. "Now be a good boy and turn the lights off."

"Do you have my phone?" I ask.

"Yes, why?" she asks.

"I can turn them off with my phone," I say.

She sits up and looks at me. "Really? No way."

"Yeah, it's the smart home feature. It's an app that looks like a house," I explain. She pulls out the phone and opens it. Her eyes light up as she turns the lights off with the phone. "That's so cool. Lifestyle of the rich and famous. Well, good night."

"Good night," I sigh as I lay down on the floor. I'm going to need to really impress her tomorrow and I think I know just how to do that.

***

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please check out my profile for more. I always enjoy hearing from my fans. Don't be afraid to comment below with any feedback you may have. And please give it an honest rating.